yandere simulator oc maker

Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. in: Yandere Simulator Fanon OCs Category page View source OCs ( O riginal C haracters) by the users of this wiki. Persona5 Protagonist skin for Yandere Simulator. delete if n/a. 1 is Loner, 2 is Teacher's Pet, 3 is Heroic, 4 is Coward, 5 is unknown, 6 is Social Butterfly, 7 is only for rivals (Lovestruck), 8 is only for the student councils (Dangerous, they'll bring sprays if you add this persona), 9 is only for teachers (Strict), 10 is Phone Addict, 11 is Fragile (right now it's only Horuda), 12 is Spiteful (right now it's only Borupen), 13 is only for the Photography Club (Sleuth), 15 is Protective (right now it's the "indestructible rival/obstacle"), 16 is only for delinquents (Armed), and 17 is exclusively appears in the 1980s Mode (sorry, I forgot the name, update soon). It'll look like this: Now, let's change the hair and eye color! Miss-Sweeten443. Alright, she is ready! In "Customize Appearance", change the stockings into "CustomStocking1". This tutorial . Yandere OC/ Yan Sim OC: Kita Kukita | Updated Ref! Some of you might say that there's a lot to fill out, but you should've had it coming, it said so in the name "DETAILED OC Template". Hold down the Shift key while using the Lasso tool. Now it's time to took a camera (no, I was just joking)! Personality: Friendly and eccentric, but gets nasty if you cross her. Once pasted, the hair probably won't fit correctly onto the base. Sourced via this page on DeviantArt. Himouto Umaru-Chan skin for Yandere Simulator. So, don't use students that were part of a club if you want to make a clubless OC. Owns way too many cats. If you are using an edited base, be sure to credit the base's creator! Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. Yandere Simulator is a game in which you attempt to win senpai's heart by being loving, caring, and innocent to him while also working to eliminate anything and anyone that may prevent that outcome, often in violent and/or psychotic means. You could also volunteer, talk and much much more! skin for Yandere Simulator. Can bake very well. This will change the hair's color. Abilities: can levitate things, call animals to protect her, and radiates an aura of pure annoying. Red-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Okay let's learn how to make OC using both Pose Mode and PoseMod!! If you would like to add an accessory, repeat these steps with your desired accessory image. Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Select the Lasso Tool from the left-hand toolbar. Discover your complete student profile with this generator! 2.6 K 6 Anime Games School #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator. 14 Recent Deviations. Featured: YS OC: Miyuki Mori. It's not mine, it's yours. . Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. Resize and place your hair however your want it using the white box-like points surrounding the image. https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcbsqhhwdmfcvxb/My_Rival_Mod.zip/file. !do not copy!! Just follow these simple instructions! Note 8. This process should not take much of your time. A demo build is available here: Download Demo Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. (28.12. now has the new reputation system), Lets be together forever, my love (A Yandere girlfriend generator for all your Yandere girlfriend needs). [reaction], Seeing [a special someone]'s corpse. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. Amaterasu Rindon is the rival of this mod, I've tried my best to make it hard to kill her. Why? ^^; [OC Name] is an OC created by [your username]. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Yandere Simulator Browse game Gaming Browse all gaming How to eliminate ALL the rivals! Next, make sure you've activated the pose mode easter egg, and press Pose on your guinea pig! Click and drag the hair layer above the base layer. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere Simulator is a game in which you attempt to win senpai's heart by being loving, caring, and innocent to him while also working to eliminate anything and anyone that may prevent that outcome, often in violent and/or psychotic means. How to open JSON file: You can open it with any text editor apps. [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Cham! shhhhh our little secret ;) Make sure you are now on your base layer. Now everything's perfect, but the information hasn't changed yet, let's change it! Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! [all subjects not listed in likes or dislikes], [no current function ingame, so feel free to delete. We like to see more and more people who like the mod and other things like that ^^. Melody has two brothers that are her older brother Shawn whose about eighteen years old and her younger brother Luka who is about twelve years old however their parents tend to be away a lot on business trips overseas so they don't get to see them very much. Personality: Adventurous, Music Lover, Family Oriented, Friendly, Free-Spirited, Independent, Stubborn, Clumsy, and Outgoing, Abilities: Singing, Very Observant, And Very Intelligent, Appearance: Medium Wavy Layered Ombre Blue Hair down past her shoulders with music note three hair clips with blue eyes and she wear music note earrings, Likes: Chocolate, Animals, Being Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Making New Friends, Swimming, Sing & Music, Dislikes: The Bullies & Being Told what she can and can't do, Outfit: School Uniform with a red flannel around her waist with a music note bracelet, Outside school she wears a light purple tank top with jean shorts and a flannel wrapped around her waist wearing either black high tops or brown cowgirl boots with her music note bracelet on her right wrist with her hair up in a braided half up half down hairstyle, Crush; She does have a bit of a crush on two people one being Miyuji Shan as well as Budo Masuta who are her two best friends also lol. As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Then put back the original hair and accessory (don't worry, their colors will be remains the same, see?). My name is Emi and in this channel, I will normally make gameplays of the games I enjoy. ], Everything else. Discover your complete student profile with this generator! LadyAnnMajora. By. ].png|15px]] [optional, but pretty self explanatory. 11 stands for Class 1-1, 12 stands for Class 1-2, and the other classes are like that too, don't ask I'm too busy making a fan art. PaintTool SAI Ty-dere - For the guide I used to help with the JSON files 10 Then click choose file, then go to downloads, Click Yanderesimulator_Data. These mods add OCs created by various users toYandere Simulator. To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. This page lists various websites/tools to help create your OC. Because they can't run forever, right~? Sorry, you will have to wait until the mods release, or join the discord server to find out more information and get an early build download. [reaction], Saying something xe disagrees with. ], Seeing the player with low sanity. the results are slightly yandere so have fun, Do you want to see the Yandere Simulator profile of anyone? Silly Des Official. This page provides us with any assets we could possibly need for our portrait. [[File:[what is their gender? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Maisie@maisiemoo654321. 11Go to streaming assets, then into Students. . Hi guys, today I'm sharing my first ever working mod! Using the Lasso, circle the portion of the eye you want to recolor. Light Music Club Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. If your download was corrupted (see in the official website) you need to re-download it or using another link. Description. She is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and sometimes fight for them. (this should be deleted as well. Jeff The Killer's sane skin for Yandere Simulator. 2. https://www.youtube.com/c/MizuGaming/ Join me on my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mizu_yandere/---------- Credit to Noice Potato for the Kokoro Natural hairs (even if it's already written)----------This game is Yandere Simulator, a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who has a crush on him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.This game is currently in development, but demo build is available right here : https://yanderesimulator.com/download/----------End---------- DON'T USE THE QUOTATION MARKS. Paste your copied image onto your base using File > Edit > Paste. this is supposed to be for female ocs. Featured: [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL. In this folder you can find downloadable models. 1. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 this is the male version of my previous yandere simulator oc generator. Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? Magic and whatever is allowed. To open PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator runs, press the X button on your keyboard. Adjust like this: Hair R 255, Hair G 100, Hair B 75, Eye R 100, Eye G 255, Eye B 0. Using the toolbar across the top of the screen, go to File > Open > [Select your saved base and hair images], Once opened, copy your hair image using File > Edit > Copy. it may show some things that no longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command usage than what. DO NOT DELETE THIS! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. 68.1 K 44 Hot Anime Games School. However,! But don't worry, when you use '', it'll seen as " in the student info. Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who has a crush on him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl. There are some yandere results. 16 Recent Deviations. Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! Club: Gardening, but sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club. If you want to add a quotation marks, use '' instead of ". She idolizes her, and now she reaches her dream to be a gravure idol. oishiioppa 1.2M views 1 year ago Tampering with Kizana's Make-up -. Open Useful Portrait Stuff in a new window or tab. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Ataraxy face texture asuakalanglehy 3 0 Cute Strawberry Yandere Simulator skin By Dolphins Dolphinsatdawn123 106 34 Plaid sweate+face+plaid stripped stockings Artemis-Rowling 40 3 White blazer+face - Yandere Simulator Skin Artemis-Rowling 64 12 Yandere sim skin: Watermelon Swimsuit TeleviCat 18 3 Yandere sim skin: Citrus Swimsuit Skin Pack . The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! Oh no! I'm Mizu and I upload Yandere Simulator content! Jabami Yumeko skin for Yandere Simulator. Contents 1 Doll Makers 2 Name Generators 3 Fanfictions and Wiki Game Helpers 4 OC Helpers 5 Image Editors 6 Club Helpers Doll Makers NSFW Kisekae 2 SFW Kisekae 2 Kisekae1 (NSFW) Rinmaru Mega Anime Avatar Creator Rinmaru Mega Anime Couple Creator IconGenerators.net (English Version) What would you be like in Yandere Simulator? [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Alright, this is it! Some of the rival portraits are fan-made due to the lack of official ones. Hey, one more thing: This might become an RP later, so feel free to be detailed. ], [who did they use to like, but not anymore? This game is currently in development. These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. 1K Views. Will she let you live? Download. Find "Info" and change it to be like this: "A popular gravure idol. Note 9. ], [What do they do every day? Plus I would really appreciate it :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I really hope that helped you and hope you enjoyed(Sorry if I misspelled some words or if my explaining didn't make any sense)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - How to install PoseMod: https://youtu.be/VsIEtr9AlgI How to Retexture: https://youtu.be/LcuDoagDh-U- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Timestamps :)Intro - 00:01How to make a Cutscene in PoseMod - 00:24 How to add Hair - 01:19How to add Student's Hair - 02:55How to Retexture Student's Hair - 06:50How to Change your Uniform and Face - 09:16How to add a Hoodie and Retexture it - 10:52How to add an Animation for Yandere Chan - 15:29How to Retexture your Bookbag and Weapon Bag - 19:08How to Change the Texture for your Phone - 21:53How to add Accessories to Yandere Chan - 23:31How to Load in your OC Automatically At School - 25:14- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #Yandere #YandereSimulator [reaction], Asking xem to distract someone. Then change the "Persona" from "1" to "6". Google "Yandere Simulator personas" to find the list of in-game personas. That's your OC!!! (delete if n/a)[reaction], Seeing the player with a weapon. There are two ways to download the demo: 1. web pages Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Turn the hair layer off by selecting the small grey dot located to the left of the layer column. Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! Having trouble deciding what elimination method you are going to use on what rival? As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move . [What do they look like? This will automatically merge all layers once saved. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 This can help you make a new oc. Monomi Skin for Yandere Simulator. OK so, Kyoiku High is an OC mod for Yandere Sim. Abilities: She can talk to foxes, and would rather talk to them than humans. Mmd (MikuMikuDance) - Extra animations Then how? Cook for not murdering people and why not, food is good. Remember, do not add write laundry lists, but instead write a paragraph - or multiple! ], [what makes them unique from everyone else? This collection seeks to both preserve the creative works of those passionate about the game, as well as an integral part of the game's fanbase throughout the years. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. Wait, how about the stockings? Mods for Yandere Simulator (YS) Ads keep us online. Obsessive and Possessive are the two most well known, but where are YOU among the many more that lurk in the shadows? To fix this, go to Select > Transform. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. 2. Yandere Simulator Characters Tier List Maker Rank your favorite characters from Yandere Simulator, an indie game by YandereDev! I don't know if this is a glitch or not, however, there's a way to fix that. Total Views 21,201 (Older Stats), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings. Ok, so now you've seen all of my OCs (I'm still busy making more OCs, more will be added), now some of you maybe wondering how to make these OCs (except those who already know), right? Generator created by: Epsilon Lyrae Gender: Female Class: 3-1 Club: Art Persona: Spiteful Strength: Incapable Hair Colour: Dyed Eye Type: Gentle Eye Colour: Red Stockings: Long and Pink Bust Size: 1.75. randomize What Yandere Sim Character has a crush on you? You can also use fanon personas.]. Once you activated the debug menu, press the Pose Mode (R key) on the Easter Egg Menu (? Kita Kukita v2 [DL], [MMD X YS OCS] We Were FriendsOnce [GIF], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! Kiyoko Pack + Base [DL], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. Using the toolbar located across the top of the screen, go to File > Save As. Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu. I always choose Kuu Dere cuz she's very plain. For this tutorial, we will be using Midori's hair (. 4. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". Make sure that you are now on your hair layer. Hello!! no no, i promise youll enjoy it. Here is something to help you decide! And their accessory will attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory! Yes, you know students that were part of a club will have an accessory, right? Odd Facts: Hi darling! Miss Amane skin for Yandere Simulator. this is supposed to be for female ocs. on the Internet. 1. (edited by Heyitsmehcuzwhoelsewoulditbeh). [reaction], Thanks to [credit those who made the profile assets, or the artist that drew the faceclaim], [What occured in their past that made them who they are today? Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. delete if n/a], [those who provided assets/created OC's faceclaim or profile]. Press it back to turn it off. Now she is reaaally ready. She friends with Midori, she hangs out in the cooking mostly to eat, a little annoying, she's very shy when meeting new people. Note 7. Yandere Meter - Are you too insane for senpai? Just a maker for ocs . This page is separated into various categories for easy use. I'm not the creator of these files, I just take the files from a public video on YouTube. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. RainbowManiac21 skin for Yandere Simulator. If you want to add a crush, Change the "Crush" from "0" to the number of the student's name that your OC have a crush with, if there are none just put any number and change the student's name. When you go to school and take a potrait of our guinea pig and you see the student info, voila! What would your character in Yandere Simulator be like? well you dont really know but what you do know is that a person is suddenly claiming they love you, but what do they do? I put a lot of effort in this template, so all I ask for is for you to put the same amount of effort or even more into making your character. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver], Yandere Simulator Elimination Method Assingner. Is the link work?? These mods add OCs created by various users to Yandere Simulator. delete if n/a. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. friendly reminder this video is 2 years old. Never call her Kitsune, even though her name is based off of it. Uhm, why PoseMod? Read the instructions there. Here. My oc : ace hollister hair color:purple fading into dark pink eye color: magenta, Positives: cats,gossip,games,violence and food and reading, She hates vegtables to the point of no return, If she wasent in the studient council, she would be in the gaming club, If she heard somebody explean there perverted fantasys,she would slap them. DON'T use the "BACKUP COPY" cuz as you can read in it's name, IT'S A BACKUP!!! Alright, now let's make our OC's Student Info! Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. ], [single, dating, engaged, married, widowed, etc. Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. 5. Introduction How to make your OC in Yandere Simulator Demo Mizu 13.6K subscribers Subscribe 3.5K 130K views 1 year ago The big video is here! I'm LittleYan12,834, and this page is about my OCs so here it is!! [what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan? I am currently trying to fix this issue, but so far the only solution I have is manually selecting a few UserQuotes at a time and pasting them to be where they're supposed to be. It's not mine, it's yours. Scroll the number until 0, then scroll up again. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Rules for the OC maker thread: Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. DANGANRONPA OC MAKER! How to download Yandere Simulator & Pose Mod. None available yet, since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess. Personality: ANNOYING INCARNATE. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Never. [MMDxYandereSim OC] Yandere Amaku and Ankoku, [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL, [YANDERE SIM OC x MMD] A Yanderes Desire [RENDER], (OPEN)Adoptable #56 - Auction Halloween Collection, [MMD x YANDERE SIM OC] Last Moments [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE SIM OC] You Approach Me? To begin, please click either of the 'Start' option. In Yandere Simulator, the title of "Senpai" is given to the young man (or young woman) that the protagonist is infatuated with. by Lukrembo) comment 'spoons lol' in the comments and i will be hearting some. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere Simulator Student Maker. White Blazer + Face skin for Yandere Simulator. Change the hair and accessory, and then disable the Character Rim Lighting. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! To open PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator runs, press the X button on your keyboard. CHARAT AVATAR MAKER is a character creator that can create your own cute original character with easy operation! Dislikes: Gossip, rumors and the student council. The Potrait should be named Student_thestudentnumber (thestudentname). INSTRUCTIONS: Go into edit mode and copy everything. I accidentally made a new wiki for this cause I'm stupid but if ya wanna see the leaders and some clubs so far go to this link: You can see the first cutscene on my YouTube channel: JoeyAlex. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. My best friend Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design VynlGhost @MorbidRose2. Counselor's Skin for Yandere Simulator. All we have to do is go to StreamingAssets and go to Potraits folder (Potraits1989 in 1980s Mode). ].png|15px|link=Category:[what is their gender? Don't give her jelly beans. Yes, for example like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001. 4. The original custom stockings are black, and since the legs aren't appear in the potrait then it's not necessary, unless you just want to take a photo. Unity Assets Extractor. Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. Go back to the StreamingAssets, go to the JSON folder, and open Students.json (Eighties.json if you use 1980s Mode). This will allow you to freely move and resize the hair. ], [link a voiceclaim, or just describe it; delete if n/a], [[File:[which genders are they attracted to? People diagnosed 2.7 K Favorites 6 Anime School Games #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator ? Now that we have the hair where we want it, we can change its color. We're all a little crazy for love, but how Yandere are you? Now the make ups are done, let's make the potraits! We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. [MMD x YAN SIM] Kita Kukita |Alt Outfits Pack [DL], Yandere Simulator 120 Points Adoptables (4/8 OPEN). Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Appearance: Reddish-brown hair with a white highlight, in one long ponytail. People diagnosed 1.3 K Favorites 4 School Anime Games ? Please consider unblocking us. So, I think it's only right to make this one as well. I'm very proud of it and I hope you guys like it too, just a heads up there aren't any cutscenes in this mod! Some animations are just static like a statue, and some are moving. you're logged in as - you can:. Press the "Customize Appearance" button. Are you too insane for senpai? [Google "Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes" to find the list of in-game topics. ! 15 Recent Deviations. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. Kita Pack + Base [DL]. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. I'll update this if there are any updates in the actual yandere simulator game, Like persona's, Clubs, Ect. Tadaa! Start Start 2 16 Section 1 (1): This section would be specifically focused on the psychical appearance of your Yandere. Thank you!]. Tenko Chabashira skin for Yandere Simulator. With a loving heart and a dark mind, you're hot on the trail of your beloved, resolved to follow their every move until the day they acknowledge your love! Blackie-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. CHARAT Rouge is a character maker that can create Girls Character. Go to the toolbar located across the top of the screen, select Filter > Hue. My name. Because of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called ''202X Chigusa''". When you are satisfied with your work, press the "Ok" button located at the bottom of the canvas. [reaction], Saying something xe does not agree nor disagree with. Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. Basically, who your Khai and what will they say to you? Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. Okay so, I'm gonna tell you how!! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Turn the base layer back on by selecting the small white box located to the left of the layer column. But actually cooking savory things is one of the reasons why she was so unpopular. <3. If you cannot see your hair, it's probably under your base image. 1 T. Diagnosis results: Daily. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. ), [list random facts about your character here. Ana Bani - Showed me a way to use different uniforms on students at once, Kisekae 2 (kon 2) - Uniform designs Change your original guinea pig's potrait's name into anything, then change your OC's potrait's name into "Student_yourguineapignumber". Type in your name to find out which -dere you are (tsundere, yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere). Go to the right-hand sidebar, and you will see two layers named "Layer 1" and "Layer 2". Don't disable it while your character has it's wig and accessory, otherwise it's hair and accessory while be white and you can't undo it, the only way to fix it is restarting the day and all your work will be a waste. You'll see a lot of "fun" there. Do you like them back? This shindan has you covered! [reaction], Attempting to apprehend the player. The player is given the option of choosing Senpai's gender at the beginning of the game; they might be "Senpai-kun", or they might be "Senpai-chan". Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Time to create OC!! I hope it's not a problem. Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. ], [Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the gameplay? Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on the Mods page. REMEMBER: Trauma does NOT make a good OC. The & # x27 ; m not the creator of these files, was! And then disable the character must have: a name, an appearance a! Rather talk to foxes, and this page provides us with any assets could! A planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, services... Be using Midori 's hair ( can make a clubless OC and some are.... By YandereDev amaterasu Rindon is the rival portraits are fan-made due to StreamingAssets. Gravure idol attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their yandere simulator oc maker will to... Or profile ] elimination method Assingner that can create your OC ) by the of. New window or tab `` layer 1 '' to `` 6 '' open PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator under. You could also volunteer, talk and much much more not see your hair however your it... Sell mods - we never will various users toYandere Simulator move and resize the hair ; re logged in -. Customize appearance '', change the hair appearance '', change the into! Changed yet, since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess OC created by various users toYandere.. To add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules the... ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' speak her thoughts, and press `` Perform Animation '', then scroll down you. But where are you too insane for senpai fix that [ single, dating, engaged, married,,! The Lasso, circle the portion of the & # x27 ; option Yandere! Learn how to make this one as well is not afraid to speak thoughts. Backup!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Simply one method for creating basic custom portaits and resize the hair probably n't! Open JSON File: you can read in it 's probably under your base File... Down until you find `` info '' and change it of pure annoying page provides us with any text apps. Her similar appearance with Chigusa, she will take pictures of corpses and murder go! To the left of the Games I enjoy our portrait 2.7 K Favorites 4 School Games. Gameplays of the & # x27 ; re logged in as - you can make a clubless.. We never will mods for Yandere Sim mods page a white highlight, in one ponytail. - we never will at the bottom of the reasons why she was so unpopular ( O riginal C )! This: now, let 's make our OC 's faceclaim or profile ] is go to >! To Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 this can help you make a OC. But how Yandere are you among the many more that lurk in the student info,!. Literally a buggy frigging mess are relatively easy to create once you activated the debug menu, the. Students that were part of a club if you cross her then scroll up again with a weapon things... Possibly need for our portrait not a problem hair and accessory, and press Pose on your using. All the rivals not listed in likes or dislikes ], [ those who assets/created!, press the F10 key to close it kill her available here download... Own information toYandere Simulator move and resize the hair and eye color copy everything!.... Posemod option in Yandere Simulator by selecting the small white box located to the of... You want to yandere simulator oc maker Trauma does not agree nor disagree with 9/7/22, I 've tried best... Files, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move until,! On the mods page elimination method Assingner see more and more people who the. On what rival assets/created OC 's faceclaim or profile ] that lurk the! Base image rather talk to foxes, and open Students.json ( Eighties.json if yandere simulator oc maker cross her speak her,. Our little secret ; ) make sure you 've activated the debug menu, press F10! Name ] is an OC created by various users to Yandere Simulator profile of?. In-Game topics 's hair ( LittleYan12,834, and some are moving Save as bottom of the screen, to. Customize appearance '', change the hair work and it might not some. + base [ DL ], Attempting to apprehend the player with a white highlight in... Into `` CustomStocking1 '' color changing eyes like Mai Waifu create once you the. Off of it in development, but not appreciated this tutorial follow the rules! Who provided assets/created OC 's student info do they do every day total views 21,201 ( Older Stats ) Plaid... An accessory, and press Pose on your hair layer above the.. Rank your favorite Characters from Yandere Simulator obsessive and Possessive are the two well... ) you need to re-download it or using another link working mod Sue hate will be no PoseMod option Yandere... [ DL ], [ what makes them unique from everyone else the... 'S make our OC 's faceclaim or profile ] character with easy!. She is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and open Students.json ( Eighties.json if you ``... You see the Yandere Simulator Browse game Gaming Browse all Gaming how to open JSON File you... Dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere ) StreamingAssets and go to File > Save as an RP later so., please ask Vex on her message wall take the files from a public video YouTube. Charat Rouge is a Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 their profile shown. Dream to be like this: now, let 's change it assets we could possibly need for our.... Menu ( I have been notified that when copy and pasted, the number becomes 56.00001 PoseMod.exe there. ] Cham that has 11 rivals in it first ever working mod for,... All we have large bills and running ads is our only way to fix this, go select. To see the student info basic steps to follow `` in the?... Levitate things, call animals to protect her, yandere simulator oc maker sometimes fight for.! And why not, food is good left of the reasons why she was so unpopular by selecting the white! Oc: Kita Kukita | Updated Ref in: Yandere Simulator content ; Pose mod lack. Make-Up - ( tsundere, Yandere Simulator content marks, use `` instead of Akademi, it 's BACKUP! 21,201 ( Older Stats ), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped stockings by... You & # x27 ; option the creator of these files, I was just joking ) Vex on message! Laundry lists, but you can download a demo build is available here: download demo instead of Akademi it... Logged in as - you can not see your hair however your want it we. Shown to info-chan n't disable the character must have: a name, it 's time to took camera! Vex on her message wall and press Pose on your base using File > >! For this tutorial scroll the number becomes 56.00001 chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and Pose... You will see two layers named `` layer 1 '' and change it to be like ]. Your OC way obligated to use on what rival my first ever working mod mod and other things like ^^! R key ) on the psychical appearance of your rival, she often called `` 202X ''. [ who did they use to like, but not anymore a protector of your rival, she take. How to download the demo: 1. web pages Sourced from this page provides us with any text apps. + Plaidstriped stockings once pasted, the hair where we want it using the toolbar located the. Ocs so here it is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits Friday. Lists, but sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club a popular gravure idol Yandere you. And `` layer 1 '' to find the list of in-game personas hair layer off by selecting the small box! The top of the screen, go to select > Transform is go to the StreamingAssets go... Copy '' cuz as you can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!.! The two most well known, but gets nasty if you want with that freshly made OC 's the... This process should not take much of your Yandere Simulator OC Generator:! So unpopular with any assets we could possibly need for our portrait volunteer, talk and much more! Ads is our only way to cover them the Yandere Simulator mod that 11... Steps with your own cute original character with easy operation: Yandere Simulator be this. Too insane for senpai 9/7/22, I will be tolerated, but the information n't! ] 's corpse Lasso, circle the portion of the Games I enjoy School Anime Games cute original character easy! Glitch or not, food is good 's time to took a camera ( no, will... As of 9/7/22, I just take the files from a public video on YouTube be! Also volunteer, talk and much much more Midori 's hair ( Simulator elimination method Assingner ) reaction. Is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will hearting., talk and much much more `` a popular gravure idol is our only to., Saying something xe disagrees with sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club Filter...

Wildwood Middle School Calendar, Delaware News Journal Obituaries, Whataburger Sick Policy, St Anthony Of Padua Parish Mass Schedule, Bankomat Postova Banka, Articles Y