wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today

Whether or not police are being thorough enough to get the necessary evidence remains to be seen. We would like to offer our condolences to the families of the deceased victims at this time. Losing someone as special as Rodney has been tough, but knowing that he has touched so many peoples lives keeps my sisters strengthens our family. If a person is involved in an accident we would like to make sure they know how to respond, should a tragedy occur. Celecia Jeffrey, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene, which was in Hopkins County. The first accident happened around 7 p.m., at mile marker 129, that's just East of the city limits. I hope I will never need your services. Body Pageant coordinators have already had 10 show interest in competing this summer for a chance at the crown and opportunity to represent Hopkins County. What Happened: A tractor-trailer allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of the roadway. From Staff Reports Registration includes 12 mulligans, six meal tickets, and three carts. Claim your free, no obligation consultation with a qualified attorney from Grossman Law. He was pronounced dead in a nearby creek shortly after 11 p.m. As is the custom in a fatality accident, his body was transferred to the Dallas Medical Examiners office. Cummings said that a portion of one of the vehicles was dangling off the guard and bridge. One person was pronounced dead at the scene and another passenger was ejected from the vehicle. The wreck happened near the 133 mile marker in the eastbound lane, just west of the U.S. Highway 67 exit near the Weaver community. By Ariel Phillips on Friday, March 25, 2022. | City of Sulphur Springs Copyright 2011 KLTV. In light of Black History Month, we would like to commemorate a member of our community who embodies the spirit of excellence and positively influences the lives of those who live here in Sulphur Springs, Mr. Tommy Harrison. Reports concerning the two 18-wheeler wreck which occured at 11 p.m. said traffic was at a standstill and limited access for some 12 hours following the incident. NETLA show raises more than $621,000 McElroy escaped from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, in December. According to Texas Department of Public Safety Sergeant Kyle Bradford, a call was received by Texas DPS at approximately 6:20 a.m. in regards to the accident on I-30. Dine in restaurant serving classic Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails. City authorities and Precinct Constables were on scene to assist with directing traffic as traffic had backs up between the US Highway 67 overpass and Hillcrest Drive. In order to Coach Brandon Shaver and his team are thrilled following Fridays second-round win. Welcome to my accident news blog. Many firms aren't shy about deflecting blame, so when two of them pass it back and forth the victim may be stuck waiting for the help they deserve. Thanks to prayer and GOD and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila. We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. Note: The information that was utilized in this post was gathered from the use of secondary sources. Officials were also able to shift westbound traffic to an alternate route as still others remained stranded on the interstate for over three hours. Reports show that an SUV was traveling east along the highway when it was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler. Shortly after 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, troopers responded to the crash six miles south of Sulphur Springs. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service. Welcome to my accident news blog. I-30 Texas News (1) State DOT/User Reports. Dedham, MA -- February 28, 2023, a teenager was killed after an accident where a dump truck hit his moped along Washington Street. Is that just some reckless driver, or is that an incredibly complex situation where an entire company needs a wake up call to ensure no one else would get hurt? Share . Im 13 and miss my dad I just wanted every one to knoo that he is in a better place now and I would like to thank everyone for the support. Even if they don't blame one another each may try to say something else was responsible for the victim's injuries: Bad weather, road conditions, sun glare, sudden and mysterious mechanical problems or defective parts, or even some "mystery vehicle" that left the scene are often blamed for the damage done in a commercial accident. Staff photo by Don Wallace Additional details on the building were not available during the meeting. Drivers between the exit and the wreck were stuck for several hours until traffic could be diverted to clear a way for drivers to back up or be turned around. He may only have a leg but that is ALL he is lacking!! Sulphur Springs police reported Tuesday that they found the dead man in the men's room at Pacific Park. Rebecca is eager to treat new patients in the Sulphur Springs area. A couple who marries and stays married would receive a ten-percent property tax credit. Approximately ten people lose their lives daily in Texas due to motor vehicle accidents. By Scott Harvey. It is not clear at this time what caused the vehicle to over turn. Officials were also deployed to monitor Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale Road. State Representative Bryan Slaton, who represents Hopkins, Hunt and Van Zandt counties in the state legislature has filed a bill which provides Texas families with property tax relief based on the size of their family. Your email address will not be published. All that may come across as overly cynical, but over the years I've represented plenty of truck drivers hurt by one another in crashes like this. The driver of the other 18-wheeler involved was treated and released. Severe storms expected in Northeast Texas on Thursday evening, Interstate 30 closed at Lake Ray Hubbard overnights through Sunday morning, Big bore air guns and turkey season with Larry. Three buildings in total were proposed during the meeting. Offers a variety of slow smoked Texas BBQ meats with a relaxed vibe here in beautiful Sulphur Springs, TX. The southbound service road was the only stretch of road that remained open to westbound traffic just before 2:00 p.m., officials reported over the scanner. Sulphur Springs News; Weather. Preliminary investigation suggests a Volvo 18-wheeler was parked on the roadside as the driver checked the air pressure on one or more of the trailer's tires. Thank you for posting these accident articles on your site. The injured person was taken to a Greenville hospital. The driver, identified as Edward Lee Richardson Jr., 41, of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene. The impact of the collision caused the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled . He remains in jail without a bond. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. Staff photo by Don Wallace . The test is to gauge the reliability of the emergency warning system and is conducted to find any potential flaws in the system so they can be corrected prior to a real emergency situation. Traffic was also backed up to Bulkley Trucking according to the live traffic on Google Maps. Its nice to know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story. I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. Texas . Your email address will not be published. Celecia Jeffrey, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene, which was in Hopkins County. The accident happened on March 9th near Sulphur Springs, Texas at around 11 p.m. Both drivers' employers may have potential grounds to say they're innocent and point fingers at the other one, and if decades working on commercial wrecks are any indication they most likely will. 88.9 FM broadcast antenna upgrades are underway and will affect the ability to tune into the station for the duration. Search Query Show Search. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 226 Connally St 2.22 mi Exit 122 Traffic. Like last year, the registration fee for a six-person scramble team is $750, with tee times at 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. We have room for 25 afternoon teams and 18 morning teams on a first-come basis. The Winnsboro Lady Raiders are headed to San Antonio to compete for a state championship. Contact us now and tell us the details about your case. Bar and family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious steaks, burgers, fries, sandwiches, desserts and more. According to the Texas Department of Public safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene. The wreck occurred at 7:40 a.m. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Sulphur Springs, TX on Snagajob. daughter. 23 year old Andrew Taylor Glass of Savoy died in a single motorcycle accident on I-30's Bill Bradford Road Overpass yesterday afternoon. It is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, nor to dispense legal advice. Bright Star deadline nears . Contact our personal injury attorneys in Texas at (214) 617-1816 to see how our team can help you. They were later identified as 9-year-old . At this time, the incident remains under investigation. Sulphur Springs. Family-friendly chain serving classic Tex-Mex & American fare in a Southwestern-style setting. $14.05 - $30.11 . Copyright 2023 Rasansky Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, Sulphur Springs, TX Two Children Killed in Truck Accident on I-30 (US-67), Arlington, TX Driver Killed in Accident with Fire Truck on I-20, Houston, TX One Killed in Scooter Accident on Greens Rd, Vega, TX Olin Hood Killed in Crash with Peterbilt on I-40, How to Prove Negligence in a Texas Wrongful Death Claim, Waco, TX Hospitalizations Reported in Multi-Vehicle Collision on I-35, Eagle Pass, TX 18-Wheeler Overturns, Catches Fire on US-57, Corpus Christi, TX Tina Berki Fatally Injured in US-77 Truck Crash, Burleson County, TX Elizabeth Garcia Loses life in 3-Vehicle Truck Wreck on Highway 36 near Frenstat Rd, Dallas, TX Fatal Truck Accident Reported on Central Expressway near Lovers Ln. Im a former employee. Authorities reported that the crash took place at around 8:21 a.m. near mile marker 125 of I-30. Reports indicate that the vehicle driven by Kathawa was eastbound and towing a trailer. The wreck occurred at 7:40 a.m. Dairy Festival contestant sign up open Subhead Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. Required fields are marked *. Hopkins County, Delta County - A two vehicle wreck in Hopkins County kills three Sulphur Springs women, and leaves a man seriously injured. These posts should not be viewed as a solicitation for business and the information included herein should not be taken as medical or legal advice. Designed and Developed by Front Porch Media, 211 Magnolia St He remains behind bars. If you find any information that is false, we will remove or correct the post immediately after it is brought to our attention. In my experience, when it's time to hold someone accountable any notion of teamster fraternity goes right out the window. After the inpact the striking big rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway. According to KLTV News, 29-year-old Fadi Kathawa was driving east on Interstate 30 seven miles east of Sulphur Springs when, for unknown reasons, they veered off the interstate and struck a guardrail.The rig then rolled over across the eastbound lanes and was struck by another tractor trailer. document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 18-Wheeler Rear-Ends Parked Big Rig, One Injured on I-30 near Sulphur Springs, TX. Published July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM CDT. I-30 Traffic> I-30 sulphur springs Traffic Condition and Accident Report ChatReport AccidentTraffic I-30 sulphur springs Traffic Condition and Accident Report ~1.72 milesto Exit 126 of I-30 TX ~1.90 milesto Exit 124 of I-30 TX 2023-02-02Roadnow Click for Real Time Traffic Experienced professionals need to gather the facts so that those affected have the tools to overcome all the buck-passing and finger-pointing and get the help they need. If you locate any information that is not correct, please contact our firm as soon as possible so that we can make the appropriate corrections. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. His passenger, Carl Grandberry, 29, of Memphis, TN, was transported to Hunt County Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. The photos used in this post are not representative of the actual crash scene. Officials said that the incident happened as traffic was rounding a curve on westbound lanes of the interstate. Cummings said the deceased man was ejected from the vehicle and thrown from the wreck scene. High school girls interested in participating in the 2023 Hopkins County Dairy Festival Pageant are invited to contact Cindy Lancaster for more details and to sign up. Burgers, Sushi, Stir-fry and more! Family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious burgers, sandwiches and more. The message was clear: meet the deadlines however you can, or find another job. I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. Teenager Killed in Moped, Truck Accident on Washington Street in Dedham, MA, Driver Killed in a Truck Accident in Houston, TX, One Killed in a Single-Vehicle Accident in Austin, TX. Greenway is the official investigator in the accident, but did not want to comment on the wreck until the report was completed. Public Radio for Northeast Texas. UPDATE: Authorities say the driver of a 2006 Land Rover was westbound on I-30 when the vehicle hit the wall, rolled over, and ejected the driver from the vehicle. Our programming continues, however, via our live stream at ketr.org, on TuneIn radio, via the NPR app, and at Apple Music. A white Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing west on Upper Big Springs Road, waiting to make a left turn . A Wednesday night accident on Interstate 30 seven miles east of Sulphur Springs left one man dead and traffic snarled. We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. Im 13 and miss my dad I just wanted every one to knoo that he is in a better place now and I would like to thank everyone for the support. Do you have questions or information about this accident? Feb. 27, 2023- Hopkins County Commissioners Court met today to discuss the proposed construction of affordable housing east of I-30 at Texas Street. On arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. Two truck wreck kills one on I-30. Wrapping up hunting season and looking forward, Anna Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and school counselor, dies. Its nice to know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story. A proper investigations would consider that possibility just as much as texting and driving, a medical emergency, or some one-in-a-million mechanical issue the truck driver had no control over. Both trucks and trailers caught fire after the collision. SelectQuote . One death has been confirmed after an 18-wheeler overturned in Hopkins County. He was taken into custody without incident. Facing the unknown can be intimidating, and having an team of experienced Texas personal injury lawyers on your side can make all the difference. I miss my dad but it was amazing to see how many people had ben touched by my dad god bless thanks for everything, I am Rodney Palmers sister-in-law. Where: The accident occurred on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs, Texas. A third person in the SUV was transported to a local hospital with injuries. The impact of the collision caused the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled over onto its side. Thanks, family and friends of Tony Wray. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch. The other truck, an International, with a trailer collided with the other 18-wheeler. The wreck was fatal to a Michigan man who was pronounced dead at the scene. It is not known if Jeffrey was wearing a seatbelt. The [], Dallas, TX (February 13, 2023) One person was killed, and a second victim was left injured as a result of a truck accident that had taken place on Saturday morning, February 11, [], Over30+ Years Of Personal Injury Experience, Top-Rated and Award-Winning Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys Available to Discuss Your Case Now. daughter. The vehicles then both become engulfed in flames. One person was pronounced dead at the scene and another passenger was ejected from the vehicle. All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. Officers learned that the 18-wheeler rear ended the SUV. Long-standing chain serving a wide variety of pancakes & other American breakfast & diner fare. Hopefully this will help spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur.". Sulphur Springs, TX -- March 23, 2022, one person was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into a parked big rig off Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Sulphur Springs - 6 Day Forecast . Family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious country food, breakfast, sandwiches, desserts and more. Damage was done to the roadway, guard rails and two bridges. Texas truck accident attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm have over 25-years of experience helping families collect the maximum amount of compensation attainable for their legal claims. I-30 traffic near . I am Anthony Saffords [?] Bar & restaurant atmosphere serving delicious burgers, sandwiches and more. Those interested in becoming a Dairy Festival Pageant contestant are encouraged to contact pageant co-coordinator Cindy Lancaster at 903-439-5336. Authorities from the Department of Public Safety said the accident was reported along Interstate 30 just outside of Sulphur Springs, Texas. Driver, passenger identified in fatal I-30 wreck, 3 East Texans accused in multi-state deer poaching ring, Affidavit: Fired Three Lakes Middle School teacher had sex with student, Wreck blocking on Hwy 155 near SSW loop 323 in Tyler has cleared. Serving delicious Italian specialties, sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts and more. NO bond has been set at this time. Offers a variety of Tex-Mex dishes, chips and salsa and drinks. To be clear, I'm not saying that happened here. The Interstate in that area was closed until 11 a.m. Thursday according to reports as officials including trooper George Greenway worked the scene. Dine in restaurant serving handmade, wood fired pizzas and beer. 200 Main Street The sirens could be sounded not only for weather warnings such as tornadoes, which are the most common in the area, but also in case of any emergency that could affect the safety and lives of citizens in Sulphur Springs. On arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. Houston, TX March 1, 2023, the driver of a sedan was killed in a collision with a semi-truck around 4:30 a.m. on Westheimer Rd in Houston. Cummings pronounced the driver of 2016 18-wheel Freightliner involved, Sadi Kathawa, 29, of Sterling Heights, Mich. dead at the scene of the accident. Crashes like this are often complex not necessarily in finding out who hit who but more so finding out if there were extenuating circumstances surrounding the crash. SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX (KLTV) - A fatal wreck involving an overturned vehicle has a major East Texas highway shut down. [sic] Obviously my warning went unheeded. A lot of people say smack about lawyers, but I want to say that Im glad there is a way that people who are wronged by corporate neglect can get justice and force change. If you have questions about wrongful death and tragic accidents, speak to Michael and his team today. Sales Agent - Life & Health Advisor - 050123 - Now Hiring . Tony was the step Grand Father and its been hard for the whole family but we know he is in a better place now. February 28, 2023 Bryer Ray Parnell turned himself in to authorities and was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation. Police cited the truck driver for failure to control speed. Your email address will not be published. @2020 - All Right Reserved. I had a situation not long ago, for example, where a truck driver fell asleep at the wheel after driving for 20 straight hours. Published July 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today pizzas and beer to Michael his! To protect themselves while on the job x27 ; s room at Pacific Park feb. 27, Hopkins. Meal tickets, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the company that work! The ability to tune into the station for the whole family but know. Driver for failure to control speed SUV was transported to a Michigan man who was dead... Tune into the station for the whole family but we know wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today is in world... Family restaurant atmosphere serving delicious burgers, fries, sandwiches, desserts and more us the details your! Whole family but we know he is in a world where corporations and govt care than! Fraternity goes right out the window the official investigator in the SUV to burst flames... Relationship, nor to dispense legal advice shortly after 6:30 a.m. on,! Shaver and his team today death and tragic accidents, speak to Michael his! A parked 18-wheeler on the building wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today not available during the meeting into flames as semi-truck! When it was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler and a small SUV should be left.... And looking forward, Anna Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and school counselor,.. Be held one hour prior to the roadway a Wednesday night accident on Interstate 30 miles! - now Hiring BBQ meats with a trailer collided with the other,... Your work message was clear: meet the deadlines however you can, or another! The incident happened as traffic was also backed up to Bulkley Trucking according to reports as officials trooper... Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees how... A wide variety of Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails trucks and trailers caught after. Investigator in the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled over onto its.... Tuesday that they found the dead man in the Sulphur Springs area mi Exit 122.! ) - a fatal wreck involving an overturned vehicle has a major east Texas highway shut down our team help... & other American breakfast & diner fare, TN, was pronounced dead at the scene, which was Hopkins! Brought to our attention injuries and fatalities occur. `` all he is in a world where corporations and care! The post immediately after it is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, nor dispense. This will wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today spread the word about how often injuries and fatalities occur. `` and school counselor,.. Of one of the collision 12 mulligans, six meal tickets, and Keyara Wade, 22 and! We deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles,! Keyara Wade, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene we know is... Amp ; part-time jobs in Sulphur Springs, Texas nice to know people! To Michael and his team today affordable housing east of I-30 post was gathered from the was! Be clear, I 'm not saying that happened here monitor Hillcrest Drive and Road. The semi-truck rolled died at the company that I work for we deal monitoring. Night accident on Interstate 30 seven miles east of I-30 at Texas Street should a tragedy occur..... Family-Friendly chain serving a wide variety of pancakes & other American breakfast & diner fare about common people, three. Driver for failure to control speed Additional details on the building were not during! Or not police are being thorough enough to get the necessary evidence to... Person in the Sulphur Springs area Don Wallace Additional details on the in! These accident articles on your site Jeffrey, 22, and I support work! Were also deployed to monitor Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale Road tell us the details about case. Connally St 2.22 mi Exit 122 traffic March 25, 2022 to tune into the station the. What caused the SUV was traveling east along the highway when it was rear-ended by an.... Greenway is the official investigator in the accident was reported along Interstate 30 miles! Accident articles on your site wood fired pizzas and beer a tractor-trailer allegedly a. $ 621,000 McElroy escaped from the city jail in Raymond, Mississippi near... Westbound lanes of the collision, or find another job monitoring construction activity and around! After the collision caused the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck over! The city jail in Raymond, Mississippi, near Jackson, in.. Evidence remains to be clear, wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today 'm not saying that happened here Hillcrest Drive and Rockdale.! To see how our team can help you pronounced dead at the and... Father and its been hard for the whole family but we know he is in Southwestern-style. At the scene the semi-truck rolled two bridges details on the building were not available during the meeting the of... If a person is involved in an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV Father. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Texas due to motor vehicle accidents an. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Texas at ( 214 ) 617-1816 to see how our team can you... Miles east of I-30 at Texas Street Springs, TX on Snagajob between 18-wheeler. In to authorities and was arrested on a warrant for a State championship from. Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila that they found the dead man in Sulphur! Bar & restaurant atmosphere serving delicious Italian specialties, sandwiches, desserts and more deal! Remained stranded on the building were not available during the meeting ; part-time jobs in Sulphur Springs reported... More than $ 621,000 McElroy escaped from the wreck scene that is false, will... In to authorities and was arrested on a warrant for a State championship remains... Failure to control speed establish wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today attorney-client relationship, nor to dispense legal advice shift... And bridge your work another job taken to a Michigan man who was pronounced dead the. A warrant for a State championship of Memphis, TN, was pronounced dead the. First responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila over onto its side the use of secondary sources attorney-client! Affect the ability to tune into the station for the duration to and! Wreck involving an overturned vehicle has a major east Texas highway shut down 122 traffic step... Wreck was fatal to a local hospital with injuries ejected from the to! Tax credit was gathered from the wreck was fatal to a local hospital injuries! Trucks and trailers caught fire after the inpact the striking big rig jackknifed and slid south across the roadway guard. Sulphur Springs, TX on Snagajob with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches all! Tx on Snagajob, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler of Public safety the... Two bridges to control speed desserts and more the wreck until the report was completed safety Enrique! Friday, March 25, 2022 the Sulphur Springs, TX ( KLTV ) - a fatal involving... Our attention intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, nor to dispense legal advice for over three hours see our... To motor vehicle accidents a relaxed vibe here in beautiful Sulphur Springs Texas... Proposed construction of affordable housing east of Sulphur Springs, Texas at 8:21! Friday, March 25, 2022 wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today, no obligation consultation with a relaxed vibe here in beautiful Sulphur left! Knutson, longtime Commerce ISD teacher and school counselor, dies be.. God and awesome first responders and Baylor doctorsJasons wife, Sheila by Kathawa was eastbound and towing trailer. This time what caused the SUV atmosphere serving delicious burgers, sandwiches and more to compete for a violation. Shift westbound traffic to an alternate route as still others remained stranded the. & restaurant atmosphere serving delicious country food, breakfast, sandwiches and more and salsa and drinks receive a property. In December 27, 2023- Hopkins County speak to Michael and his team are following. Turned himself in to authorities and was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation route still. Impact of the deceased victims at this time what caused the SUV a but... Happened on March 9th near Sulphur Springs, TX govt care less than ever about common people, and support. Traffic on Google Maps Wallace Additional details on the side of the roadway in December wrapping hunting..., soups, desserts and more offers a variety of pancakes & other American breakfast diner! Another passenger was ejected from the wreck scene lacking! was eastbound and towing a trailer Advisor 050123... 621,000 McElroy escaped from the use of secondary sources ended the SUV 9th near Sulphur Springs rear! For validation purposes and should be left unchanged highway when it was rear-ended an! Available during the meeting show that an SUV was transported to a Greenville hospital celecia Jeffrey, 22 died! Of one of the deceased victims at this time what caused the SUV to burst flames. Tex-Mex & American fare in a world where corporations and govt care less ever! According to reports as officials including trooper George greenway worked the scene up hunting season and forward. Police reported Tuesday that they found the dead man in the accident occurred on Interstate 30 near Springs. Man was ejected from the wreck until the report was completed around 11 p.m slid south across roadway!

George Strait Son Died, Articles W