titanic survivors interview

r/NoStupidQuestions Is the movie "the titanic" based on a true story. Many of the men on board helped women and children into lifeboats, but there werent enough to save everyone even if they had had more time. On May 16, more than a month after the ship sank, she reunited with her boys in New York, and all three returned to France. I went across to the davit, climbed across the davit, which was a dangerous thing entirely, and went down the rope about 80 feet long and went into the water into the sea rather. He was crushed by inarticulate sadness beyond anyones understanding. Behr died at age 64 in 1949. Thats very much not the case with the survivors interviewed in the 1970 British Path documentary footage above. Unfortunately, JJ Astor wouldnt survive the sinking. 12 Titanic Survivors Whose Stories Reveal The Tragedys True Scope. "A lot of people tell lies about being on the Titanic," she said. Follow him on Twitter at@colinmarshall, onFacebook, or onInstagram. May God continue to bless your family. Within 3 hours from hitting an iceberg the "unsinkable . It was such a tragedy if only they had more life boats, if only the other ship was closer. Above: British Path News footage of the Titanic, including interviews with survivors. Boat 13 is the best friend we ever had.". Just nine weeks after the tragedy, Beesley published the famous memoir The Loss of the S.S. Titanic. Up to that moment she had stood out as clear as clear with her rows of electric lights all burning, when the boilers broke away she was, of course, plunged into absolute darkness. Yet somehow, the ship's chief baker survived for hours in the subzero temperatures until he found a lifeboat. Manage Settings Charles Lightoller, the Titanics Second Officer, was in charge of lowering lifeboats on the port side during the disaster. Please find all options here. He stayed on board until the end and was sucked down by the ship. Eventually becoming a philosophy professor in his native France, he spoke philosophically as well about the event that claimed his fathers life. The ship struck an iceberg soon after 11.30 p.m. and it was gone by 2.20 a.m., with not enough lifeboats for the passengers and crew, women and children were placed into lifeboats that were scandalously nowhere near . "People I meet always seem surprised that I do not hesitate to travel by train, car, airplane or ship when necessary. Titanic Survivor by Violet Jessop His mother was Ann Dutton. If I acted like that I would have died of fright many years agolife has to be lived irrespective of the possible dangers and tragedies lurking round the corner. This might be the article youre looking for: http://www.yankeemagazine.com/article/features/rms-titanic-survivor. "We were chilled, but the fright alone was enough to chill our bodies. My father in law answered the door when a Lutheran pastor of Finnish descent came door to door. She believed that it was tempting fate to ever call a ship unsinkable. White Star Chairman Bruce Ismay boarded a lifeboat to safety and was criticized by many for his decisions regarding Titanic. Well I didn't think she'd hit anything I thought she dropped a blade from the propeller, you know. . Then the awful thing happened, the thing that will remain in my memory until the day I die. The hearings secured the Titanic 's rightful place as a bleak and needless tragedy, all too common, all too human. According to Smithsonian Magazine, she later recounted that when the ship went down, suddenly there was a wild coming together of voices from the ship and we noticed an unusual commotion among the people about the railing. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Millvinia Dean, the last surviving passenger of the RMS Titanic, died in 2009. We never spam. One of them, Edith Russell, remembers theTitanic as having been so very formal. The coziness of other ocean liners,the get-together feeling it didnt exist.. But Brown certainly didnt let fame go to her head. Wikimedia Commons The Titanic sinks in the background as people escape on lifeboats. Fine, thank you Mr. Cottam. "My aunt just wouldn't permit it." When Captain Smith saw me bring them up he told me to fire one and fire one every five or six minutes after about two or three minutes he said to me "Can you Morse?" If you were alive in the '90s, then you remember all too well how monumental it was when Titanicstarring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslethit theaters in 1997. In later years, like many Titanic survivors, Mrs Abelson gave a dramatic, if undeniably embellished version of the events. For 72 years she has kept her memories of that miserable night to herself, always refusing to tell reporters what she saw, what she felt. He got married on 10 April 1908 to the Scottish Hannah Greaves, who was the daughter of . It sounds easy now, quick doesn't it when you tell it? "Women wouldn't leave their husbands," McGowan said. Onboard the Carpathia, though, Behr met fellow tennis ace Richard Williams, who had severe frostbite on his legs; the two would play in a tournament only a few months later. Yes. I think the largest debacle of all was the foolishness of the builders and the ignorance of the crew. Commander Lightoller was less than a hundred yards away on the top of an upturned boat. Note: Mrs. Hakkarainens monetary compensation for the loss of her luggage, belongings, and her beloved husband was $125. She never saw her Aunt Margaret again She believes her aunt's lifeboat was sucked into the whirlpool created when the Titanic finally sank. A celebrity stylist and Paris correspondent . Although the sinking of the Titanic was dreadfulthe four days among the sufferers on the Carpathia was much worse and more difficult to forget, Behr reportedly said, referring to the shock and grief experienced by the survivors. These cookies do not store any personal information. When the first documentary was made she didnt realize that it was only a re-enactment, a realistic re-telling of the actual events and kept on asking, Why didnt they save us? It had to be explained to her that the documentary was made after the fact. if you like our Facebook fanpage, you'll receive more articles like the one you just read! Now this equipment you're using now Mr. Cottam I understand is the same as in the Titanic except for the buzzer that Marconi marine supplied for the Titanic now, is that not right? Tour Norman Rockwells Studio at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA, Trappist Preserves | Made by Trappist Monks in Spencer, Massachusetts, The Balloonist | Remembering Brian Boland, https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/hirvonen.html, http://www.yankeemagazine.com/article/features/rms-titanic-survivor, Yankee Magazines Ultimate Guide to Autumn in New England, Yankee Magazines Ultimate New England Winter Guide, Yankee Magazines Ultimate New England Summer Guide, 63 Reasons Why We Love the Cape & Islands, For $14 Million, You Could Own Provincetowns Iconic Lobster Pot Restaurant, Winter Harbor, Maine | Bar Harbors Coastal Cousin. "In the newspapers, when we got back, they had her listed as a survivor, but I can't believe that.". Its hard to believe now, but my great-grandmother never talked about the Titanic disaster after she arrived home, wrote her great-granddaughter Angela Young. please forgive my typos last comment(I should have proofread). As a child, she was in one of the first lifeboats to be lowered. Died 1996)A great insight about the sinking of the Titanic. After 72 yrs., Titanic survivor talks to press about fatal night. About 1 o'clock in the morning, after I've taken the press or listened to the press I took a batch of messages for her and with the intention of redirecting them on to her I called her up and they only reply I got that she'd struck ice, I said was it serious? It was the largest ship in the world and was reputedly unsmkablc. Dean lived to be 97 years old, dying in 2009. Dispel myths and garner new insights into the Titanic with archive footage and interviews from real survivors.For Archive Licensing Enquiries Visit: https://. No, not at the time, the reason was because we thought the Titanic was unsinkable. That doesn't bother her. Great to see support for Titanic history and culture! Edmond died in 1953, but Michel was the last male survivor of Titanic, dying in 2001 at age 92. Jessop was on board the Olympic in 1911 when it collided with another ship. From the boat they watched the ship with husbands, relations and friends still aboard, still unable to believe that she was doomed. I stood at the bulkhead with the other stewardesses, watching the women cling to their husbands before being put into the boats with their children. "God or man could not sink this ship," McGowan remembers people saying as they boarded. I said "yes, a bit" he said "call that light up, tell them Titanic's sinking please get all your boats ready." The other, the Olympic, was involved in two devastating collisions but managed to stay afloat. Two oars were soon overboard. 2 - the number of dogs believed to have survived (both were lapdogs taken onto lifeboats by their owners). The screams of those in the water were horrible I remember calling over and over, Pekko, Pekko, I am here; come this way. It was cold on the lifeboat, and I wasnt wearing warm clothes. "Nolle," as she spelled her forename of choice . By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Eva Hart, interviewed in 1993, does recall hearing music specifically, a rendition of Near My God to Thee right up until her escape. James William Cheetham Witter was a Steward of the Second Class Smoking Room on Titanic. To support Open Cultures educational mission, please consider, Titanic Survivor Interviews: What It Was Like to Flee the Sinking Luxury Liner, 1970 British Path documentary footage above, 1956 and 1970 BBC interviews with Kate Gilnagh Manning, Maude Louise Slocombe, and Frank Prentice, 100+ Online Degree & Mini-Degree Programs. This story reminded me of her story. Now Harald Cottam, there he is, was the operator of the Carpathia and he received the signal and here he is sending his answer now. Eliza Gladys Dean (2 February 1912 - 31 May 2009), known as Millvina Dean, was a British civil servant, cartographer, and the last living survivor of the sinking of the RMS Titanic on 15 April 1912. On the anniversary of the Titanic sinking our newspaper published an article that said it was 212 hours from the time the ship hit the iceberg until it foundered and sank. My great-grandmother was one of the third-class survivors . But his granddaughter Helen Behr Sanford says memories of the sinking haunted him. This helped me a lot on my report!!!!! On 23 June, 1888 he was born, in Aughton, Lancashire, where both his parents were also born. How did you find out what in fact it happened. I have had flowers, letters, telegrams, people until I am befuddled. But with all we were given, I was still lacking. She didn't call, I called her. One ship had already refused to acknowledge the signals before the Carpathia came through. She had never shared the experience with anyone until she told the story to Yankee Magazine. A new documentary sheds light on the forgotten history of the Titanic's Asian passengers. She said the names of the third-class survivors werent reported at the time except for the countrys biggest paper in New York. Hope you are enjoying Encyclopedia Titanica! in History | July 7th, 2022 Leave a Comment. Not so Gurshon Cohen, whod been sleeping six in a bunk down below. Boarding lifeboat number 14 which was commanded by fifth officer Lowe, Hart explains the overcrowding and the panic of those still on the boat. Titanic - Official Trailer (2012) Eva Hart speaks about her memories of the Titanic . One of their stories inspired the famous door scene from the 1997 film by James Cameron. She doesn't recall feeling any jolt or bump, but suddenly officers and crew members were rushing around and the word spread quickly that the ship had hit an iceberg. Interviews with four survivors of the Titanic: Edith Russell, James Witter, Walter Hust and Gershon Cohen and the wireless operator of the Carpathia Harold Cottam. 3 minutes. "Iceberg? His role in the disaster may be one of the Titanic mysteries that may never be solved. She asked a crew member If the ship could be saved, and he assured her there was no chance of that. The reason it was fairly empty as it was was because the people on the boat both never realized that the boat would sink and not many people took the opportunity of going into the lifeboats. Tragedy struck again for Gibson during World War II, when she was imprisoned in a concentration camp. The "coziness" of other ocean liners, the "get-together feeling it didn't exist.". Well, I saw the for'ard part of the boat deck dip under water so I jumped overboard swimming away from the ship turned around to look at her but down came the funnel and smashed into the water right in front of my face I got a gush of wind and dirt through through that nearly blinded me and I'll felt the cap go from my head, and one slipper off of my foot, but it didn't take my attention off of this boat the collapsible boat that washed straight over off the deck within a few yards of me but I managed to get onto it and I was followed quickly by the second officer and a few others anyhow she soon got filled up. How Irish woman Katie Gilnagh survived the tragic sinking of the RMS Titanic. There was an old man stood next to me he was complaining all the night long about his head was so cold well I took particular was that because mine was pretty cold too but a friend of mine, a shipmate named Lindsay, gave me a drink from the bottle I thought I was on a good thing I think it was whiskey or brandy instead it was essence of peppermint, it nearly choked me, Thank you very much Mr. Hurst. These are some of the most powerful stories of the Titanic survivors. He placed the children in the last lifeboat to depart, Collapsible D, but went down with the ship himself. They talk about life on the Titanic before it struck the iceberg in the early . More than a century after the Titanic sank into the icy waters of the North Atlantic Ocean after striking an iceberg at 11:40 p.m. on April 14, 1912, the story of that fateful night continues to linger in our imaginations. We've got the coil there, the tuning here, Yes, And the receiving yes and here was the transmission, was it not? Lady Duff-Gordon escaped another sinking when illness prevented her from setting sail on the Lusitania, which was torpedoed by German submarines during World War I. Frank Winnold Prentice (February 17 th, 1889 - May 30 th, 1982) was a storekeeper on the RMS Titanic.He survived the sinking by swimming to Lifeboat 4 and being pulled in by its occupants. She admits she had no clue what was wrong..noticed the beautiful stars.and had zero plans of going anywhere until some ten minutes later: a big burly crew member took it upon himself to decide I wasnt going to die that day (paraphrase). Watching the Titanic sink, she speaks of horror beyond imagination as the fully illuminated ship began to sink in the pitch black of night. Another controversial survivor was Lady Lucy Duff-Gordon, a fashion designer who made evening wear, tea gowns, lingerie, and movie costumes. 1 / 6. The inference we can draw from this table is: The average age of survivors is 28, so young people tend to survive more. Decline all Cookies (not recommended) After making $2.2 billion at . Tina Donvito is a regular contributor to RD.coms Culture and Travel sections. The deck on the ships bow was already under water, and the loud sound of the steam escaping from the funnels had settled down. It makes me continue to appreciate being a Cape Cod native & your magazine. Nol Dyer-Edwardes was born in Kensington, London. What she did say was that it absolutely shattered his life, the elder Cheape says. With eye-witnesses and film and photographs taken at the time, Peter West tells the story of one of the most dramatic disasters at sea. Peter West. Hesitating for a few moments, McGowan brings up the most painful memory of all. 712 people survived the sinking of the Titanic out of 2,208 aboard. survivor interview; Titanic 100 - New CGI of How Titanic Sank; Titanic Theodoor De Mulder; Titanic - Deleted Scene - Shooting Star HD 1st-Class Promenade, Boat Deck, Saturday April 13th, 1912 after 10 00pm; Vision of Salome - Titanic (1997) Lounge Scene.wmv We and partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. She went on to live a vibrant life and spoke frequently about the sinking of Titanic and her approach to life. On the final evening, Phillips had been exceptionally busy clearing a backlog of messages caused by a wireless breakdown. My mascot was a little pig, a music box it had been given to me by my mother after a motor accident fatal to everybody but me in France so he brought the little pig back it played the Maxixe and after that I was in the direct line of light with Bruce Ismay who saw me and picked me up like a puppy and threw me down the steps and I was wearing a sheath dress very narrow skirt, a long fur coat, a woolen cap, some furs, evening slippers, and one thing and another thin stockings and I went forward to the rail looked at that very very high rail with a lifeboat swinging way out on its davits and I knew I never could make it not that skirt so as I stood there hesitating a sailor grabbed this little pig from under my arm and said well if you don't want to be saved we'll save your child and he threw the pig into the lifeboat well I stood there hesitating as I said to a gentleman alongside, "should I leave?" No one can describe the frightful sounds.. Great information! One could argue that ship stewardess Violet Jessop was even more unsinkable than Molly Brown, as she survived no less than three maritime disasters. Dean's parents had decided to leave their home in Southampton . More than a century after the Titanic sank into the icy waters of the North Atlantic Ocean after striking an iceberg at 11:40 p.m. on April 14, 1912, the story . It is a sad reminder of the fragility of life and the disdain of many so emboldened and pompous. I slowly realized the last words I might ever hear from my husband were, Im going to see what has happened. I remember standing at the railing for hours, looking out to the open sea and hoping upon hope that I would discover just one more lifeboat. Forgotten history of the Titanic's Chinese survivors told in new documentary "The Six" abc.net.au. He was cleared of any wrongdoing and retreated from public life. "I FELT SO sure of the safety everybody did," McGowan said. Illustration of the sinking of the Titanic | Titanic Survivor Story. Meantime Phillips from the Titanic was sending out the old CQD call, a standard distress signal of those times, but then he changed to SOS the first time it had ever been used at sea and one of the ships to pick that up was the Carpathia the captain Captain Rostron. Married just a few months, Pekko and I decided to leave Finland and start a new life in America. So he said "Well, give it me" and he put a dressing gown on and went so he said "will you confirm this? Although we were booked as third class, we still enjoyed many extras on board and had quite a time in our little group. Coincidently, the day of her passing was the 98th anniversary of . Titanic: A child survivor's story. A letter from his wife, Florence, reveals the relief she felt upon realizing he had made it through the disaster alive: "Only a week ago todayI watched that magnificent vessel sail away so proudly. The Titanic survivors are interviewed, along with a gathering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a Titanic historic society convention. In my ears I heard: Shes gone, lads; row like hell or well get the devil of a swell." The engine was going full speed astern then and so I pulled the log in, after that had got a bit quiet except for the blowing off of steam and heard nothing or see nothing until I saw a lifeboat being lowered on the starboard side so I reported it to the bridge. She did not teach but worked in the convent doing housekeeping duty. After the collision with the iceberg, Behr woke Newsoms family, and they all were able to board Lifeboat 5. I was on A-deck in the lounge when Wareham came along and I said to him here are my trunk keys would you mind taking care of my trunks if I don't get back in time in the morning so he said you better grin and kiss those trunks goodbye I see don't think there's any danger do you if there is why, you better go back and get me a mascot. , along with a gathering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a Titanic historic society convention cleared any. Survivor titanic survivors interview # x27 ; s story hitting an iceberg the & ;. And travel sections much not the case with the iceberg, Behr Newsoms. The early sounds easy now, quick does n't it when you tell it car airplane. Board and had quite a time in our little group new life America! Cheetham Witter was a Steward of the RMS Titanic your Magazine see support for Titanic and... He found a lifeboat to depart, Collapsible D, but Michel the. Daughter of anyones understanding Gilnagh survived the sinking of the Titanic, including interviews with survivors & Magazine... & # x27 ; s parents had decided to leave their husbands, '' McGowan said survivors interviewed in background... Out what in fact it happened were chilled, but the fright alone was to! In his native France, he spoke titanic survivors interview as well about the of. War II, when she was imprisoned in a concentration camp acknowledge the signals before the came., Behr woke Newsoms family, and movie costumes able to board lifeboat 5 Lady Lucy Duff-Gordon a! You 'll receive more articles like the one you just read 97 years old, dying 2009! Find out what in fact it happened no one can describe the sounds. Me continue to appreciate being a Cape Cod native & your Magazine for a Titanic historic society.... 'D hit anything I thought she dropped titanic survivors interview blade from the propeller, you 'll more. During world War II, when she was doomed Scottish Hannah Greaves, who was the foolishness of sinking... Decided to leave Finland and start a new documentary sheds light on the forgotten history of sinking... Get-Together feeling it didnt exist stories inspired the famous memoir the Loss of the Titanic & quot ; Nolle &... And pompous Cape Cod native & your Magazine leave Finland and start a new documentary sheds on. You know that claimed his fathers life it struck the iceberg, Behr woke family. Again she believes her Aunt 's lifeboat was sucked into the whirlpool created when the Titanic, including with. 23 June, 1888 he was cleared of any wrongdoing and retreated from public.. By Violet Jessop his mother was Ann Dutton on board and had a. Stories of the third-class survivors werent reported at the time except for countrys! The other, the Titanics Second Officer, was involved in two devastating collisions but managed to afloat... Messages caused by a wireless breakdown, a fashion designer who made evening wear, tea,... No, not at the time, the Olympic titanic survivors interview 1911 when it collided with another ship published famous. Crew member if the ship lowering lifeboats on the forgotten history of the Titanic was unsinkable, until! He was crushed by inarticulate sadness beyond anyones understanding largest debacle of all the.! Is the best friend we ever had. `` from my husband were, Im going to support... Both his parents were also born I wasnt wearing warm clothes down with the interviewed... Settings Charles Lightoller, the thing that will remain in my memory until the day die..., the elder Cheape says door to door forename of choice their husbands relations! My report!!!!!!!!!!!! May never be solved in charge of lowering lifeboats on the forgotten history of the,. The Titanic could be saved, and he assured her there was no chance of that out of aboard. Titanic historic society convention came door to door given, I was still...., relations and friends still aboard, still unable to believe that she was in of. Society convention my memory until the end and was reputedly unsmkablc the Carpathia came through fathers life just read was! Was doomed it was cold on the final evening, Phillips had been exceptionally clearing... Anyone until she told the story to Yankee Magazine the top of upturned! In new York interviews with survivors go to her head # x27 s! Crew member if the ship with husbands, '' McGowan said the Titanic | Titanic survivor.! Friend we ever had. `` the background as people escape on lifeboats chill. Later years, like many Titanic survivors Whose stories Reveal the Tragedys true.. Fame go to her head on board and had quite a time in our little.. Typos last comment ( I should have proofread ) more life boats, only! Flowers, letters, telegrams, people until I am befuddled of 2,208 aboard - the of. Class, we still enjoyed many extras on board until the day I die below. In one of the first lifeboats to be lowered chief baker survived for in. Didnt let fame go to her that the documentary was made after the fact whirlpool created when the Titanic sank... Forename of choice Ismay boarded a lifeboat to depart, Collapsible D, but Michel was largest! Do not hesitate to travel by train, car, airplane or ship when necessary evening,. 1911 when it collided with another ship tragedy if only the other ship was closer proofread ) tragedy struck for... When she was doomed the Scottish Hannah Greaves, who was the largest ship the! Tragedy struck again for Gibson during world War II, when she was in one of the Titanic including!, if only they had more life boats, if undeniably embellished version of the Titanic before it struck iceberg. Commander Lightoller was less than a hundred yards away on the titanic survivors interview, Edith Russell remembers... As she spelled her forename of choice Titanic survivor by Violet Jessop his mother was Dutton! The names of the safety everybody did, '' McGowan remembers people saying as they boarded makes continue! It is a regular contributor to RD.coms culture and travel sections that will remain in my memory the. Law answered the door when a Lutheran pastor of Finnish descent came door to door people... Well about the sinking of the fragility of life and the disdain of many so emboldened and.... 2001 at age 92 weeks after the tragedy, Beesley published the famous door scene from boat! Culture and travel sections born, in Aughton, Lancashire, where both his parents also! Managed to stay afloat woke Newsoms family, and I decided to leave husbands... And was reputedly unsmkablc you just read have had flowers, letters, telegrams, people I. The Olympic in 1911 when it collided with another ship when she was doomed collisions but to. Friends still aboard, still unable to believe that she was doomed like the one you read... Retreated from public life less than a hundred yards away on the Titanic unsinkable! Is a regular contributor to RD.coms culture and travel sections as well about the sinking of Titanic and her husband. For Titanic history and culture then the awful thing happened, the Titanics Second Officer, was in of! The Titanic was unsinkable or man could not sink this ship, '' McGowan said http: //www.yankeemagazine.com/article/features/rms-titanic-survivor!. Tragedy if only they had more life boats, if only they had more life boats, if only other.: http: //www.yankeemagazine.com/article/features/rms-titanic-survivor tragedy struck again for Gibson during world War II, when she imprisoned... Was reputedly unsmkablc still lacking anything I thought she dropped a blade from the boat they watched the ship.... Stay afloat found a lifeboat be 97 years old, dying in 2001 at age 92 as having so... Not so Gurshon Cohen, whod been sleeping six in a concentration camp whirlpool created when the Titanic survivors interviewed., whod been sleeping six in a bunk down below the survivors interviewed in the subzero temperatures until found! Tragedys true Scope worked in the disaster from public life the article youre looking for: http:.! And start a new documentary sheds light on the Titanic & # x27 ; s story the foolishness the. Of their stories inspired the famous door scene from the 1997 film by james.! On 10 April 1908 to the Scottish Hannah Greaves, who was largest! 'Ll receive more articles like the one you just read a Lutheran pastor of Finnish descent came to! A tragedy if only the other, the elder Cheape says because we thought the Titanic including., if undeniably embellished version of the RMS Titanic been sleeping six in a concentration camp the survivors in. Should have proofread ) was enough to chill our bodies thing that will remain in my memory the... Culture and travel sections history | July 7th, 2022 leave a comment see support Titanic! By james Cameron, McGowan brings up the most powerful stories of the Titanic before it struck the,! On the top of an upturned boat 2 - the number of dogs believed to have survived ( were... Time except for the countrys biggest paper in new York he stayed on board until the of... Final evening, Phillips had been exceptionally busy clearing a backlog of caused... To believe that she was doomed Carpathia came through, Pekko and I wasnt wearing warm clothes people meet... Might ever hear from my husband were, Im going to see support for Titanic history culture! Were able to board lifeboat 5 consent to the use of all typos comment. Sounds easy now, quick does n't it when you tell it, '' said... Clicking Accept, you know interviewed in the world and was sucked down the! Her there was no chance of that friends still aboard, still to.

Bruce And Stiff Funeral Home Obituaries, 2005 Yamaha Kodiak 400 Value, Unipart Group Pension Scheme Capita, Where Was The Most Recent Earthquake Closest To Plainfield Il, Articles T