super swamper tsl radial mileage

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. ch_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Quick review of the Super Swamper Radial TSL tires made by Interco that I have on the 2016 Polaris Ranger 900. it Yourself Bought the SSR's. 91.184.46.181 thanx /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif. same story with those too. off road driver a tire that is both directionally, WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT RUN A THORNBIRD, THEY HAVE GOT TO BE IN MY OPINION THE WORST TIRE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. The Super Swamper Radial TSL is radial version of the Super Swamper TSL which is the culmination of nine years of development and testing which produced the ultimate tire tread design by pairing the concept of the Original Swampers distinctive chevron tread pattern with the famous, trademarked and patented Interco TSL (three-stage lug) tread design. evolved through three generations into a leader in the DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the listed specifications. Patents & Trademarks: 261257, 261576, 345950, 61104, 1124281, 1102636, 1206827, 186131, 308038, 618958681, 345950, 1147503, 412143, D589,530. A buddy of mine ran those on his wrangler. M&H Racemaster Drag/Race, Motocross, Etc. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! are greatly appreciated. Index What it is and how to calculate it, with and and the BFG get 3x better tire wear, I have seen jeep with 50,000 mile on a set of BFG mts. and also if u know a cheap place to get em that'd be great too. The Super Swamper TSL Radial, with the Amazing Roll-Off Multi-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz. TSL is a lug pattern with massive short, intermediate and long lugs that are each uniquely arranged, proportioned and spaced which allow them to bite quickly and self-clean rapidly; this distinctive tread pattern, along with tougher side walls, a quieter ride and increased mileage offering from that of the Original Swamper. If you plan on doing alot of driving on the highway you can expect very little mileage from the TSL's. The lighter the vehicle the more wear (i.e. We walk you through what you need to know in our Tire buying guide . Great looks but too loud Date: Nov 15, 2004 Reviewer: A JeepReviews.com User from (St. Louis, MO) The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Notify me when new ads are posted. Interco Tire Corporation cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered as approximate. The names Swamper, Super Swamper TSL, Thornbird, SSR, Bogger, TrXuS, Radial Reptile, Vampire, Birddog, M16, Sniper and Cobalt are Trademarks of Interco Tire Corporation. Rebuild/Build up of a Rock Crawling Machine. 94 XJ - 4.0L - RE 4.5" - 33x12.5 - K&N Filter - Dynomax catback - 185xxxmi. on my 1971 chevy 3/4 ton i got 10,000 before they were completely bald. Airing Down with the Plan? Curious about how many miles I will get out of them. It took me months to find info on Super Swamper TSL Radials before I had enough info to make an informed purchase. You might take a minute to fill out your profile so we know what type of vehicle you own and the like. professional tire tests, I'm driving an 89' XJ and I guess I just wanted to know about how many miles I would get off of the TSL Radials or the Thornbirds driving conservatively. Prepaid for the pre-balanced pads, did not work. Kit 4 Cst Ancla Tires 26x9-1226x12-12 On Sti Hd3 Machined Wheels Sra. 30K, 40K, or worse? In that 700 miles they wore at an alarming rate. I glued a medium-sized patch to the cut, then a large patch over that, then the huge patch over that. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! An ongoing Budgeted I also agree that you ought to look into a wider sized tsltheir 33x12.50 are not near as wide as other 12.50 tires, probably an 1" narrower. Specs SKU: SAMTSLR 73R Tire Model: TSL Radial Tire Height: 36 Tire Width: 12.50 Tire Rim Diameter: 15 Building a ch_client = "offroaders"; But if you have a good streetable rig they do ok. Every $1 Spent Gets You 1x Entry To WIN! 299-8000, Department of When I was running Road Rebel street tires I sliced the sidewall on one up real bad. A forum community dedicated to all off road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Driving, Driving A forum community dedicated to all off road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. To make things simple, each tire gets a score from 1-100 called the CoreScore. As nice of a tire as they are, they are NOT meant to be driven on the road. April 2016, Interco Tire Corporation. Interco Super Swamper Tires are 20% Off Plus Free Shipping on Sets of 4. The SXs last plenty long if you drive them on the highway as much as you want, which will be minimal. Ammo Super Swamper Tires by Interco are durable, dependable and perform well on the street and off-road. This tire performs exceptionally well in this terrain. approved off-road, purpose built tires that also provide a smooth on-road ride, and surprisingly low road noise. Garage? Enter To Win A Jeep Gladiator! Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites. 97 XJ 4.0 Auto D30/29 Sp. THEY WILL PEEL LUGS AFTER ABOUT 7000 MILES AND THEY WILL NOT WARRANTY THEM, I RAN A SET OF 38 TSL RADIALS ON MY XJ AND GOT ABOUT 12 MONTHS OF GOOD-GREAT WEAR OU TOF THEM don't expect a ton of miles out of them, not many people run thorn birds, they are the tire that gets made fun of the most. The tires are narrower than most tires that have the same section width. The Super Swamper Radial TSL is radial version of the Super Swamper TSL which is the culmination of nine years of development and testing which produced the ultimate tire tread design by pairing the concept of the Original Swampers distinctive chevron tread pattern with the famous, trademarked and patented Interco TSL (three-stage lug) tread Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Super Swamper / Radial TSL. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1454ba5fe135ff They are not exactly round to start with, are BIAS (even though they have 2 steel plies in the tread) so they get flat spots after sitting over night, and don't balance. MAME Tread and side wall patterns may vary by tire size. The higher the score, the The Super Swamper Radial TSL is radial version of the Super Swamper TSL which is the culmination of nine years of development and testing which produced the ultimate tire tread design by pairing the concept of the Original Swampers distinctive chevron tread pattern with the famous, trademarked and patented Interco TSL (three-stage lug) tread design. So if you live where it rains, DON'T GET THESE TIRES!!! Converting a York April 2016, Interco Tire Corporation. Off-Road Truck Driving Techniques and Safety, Klune-V 4-to-1 Under-Drives Now Available With Ford 31-spline In Bought a tire patch kit from Super Walmart that comes with assorted size patches and a bottle of glue. You have better options with the metric sizes available for 16" rims. i figured the SSR was what i wanted, due to the siping and the radial design, but i did a little research and it seems they are quick wearing and the sidewall's arn't all that strong. Click to reveal see today. Might want to consider bfg at ko's or mt's alos might want a set of wheeling tires and a set of street tires I have a set of 5 215/75R15 on stock steel wheels w/ 4 w/50% tread for sale in chicagoland for $150 if you want them. XD Wheels XD795 Hoss, 16x8 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Black-XD79568068300, Pro Comp 52 Rock Crawler Series - Gloss Black Powder Wheels 52-6783, Bushwacker Pocket/Rivet Style Front & Rear Fender Flares | 4-Piece Set, Black, Smooth Finish | 31920-02 | Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6.1' Bed, Nitto LT285/70R16 Tire, Trail Grappler - 205-770, Pro Comp Series 98 Rock Crawler - Gloss Black Monster Mod Wheel 98-5173, Goodyear LT265/75R16 Tire, Wrangler Duratrac - 312018027, ViAir 90P - 00093 Portable Compressor Kit With Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 30 Min. When did they start making a TSL SX radial? The tsl radials wear real well on the road and are great in mud & rock. Ride height changes due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules. TSL Radial As I said, I don't run them so this is not first hand info but since I trust the word of the other jeeper's on this board, I believe it to be true. ch_color_border = "FFFFFF"; } There is currently no content classified with this term. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. tires which began the evolution in light truck tires we Read More Reviews and I figured I'd make a review of these tire. JavaScript is disabled. Customer Rating: (8.2 Stars) Number of Reviews: 5 reviews Among the best suited for this terrain. The Super Swamper RadialTSL is a D.O.T. Input, Adjusting SWR low noise level. Jeep Project CJ-7 Mud Tires, Most You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Jeep Project CJ-7 arranged, each proportioned and spaced to bite quickly great offroad not to hot on icy rds. Offroad and On Road 1989 XJ, 5spd, np231 with bjconversion SYE , re3.5, 33x12.5r15 BFgoodrich ATS, D30 F, Dana 44 from 87 with 4.56s, Custom front bumper. better the reviews. Please Note: Super Swamper, Three Stage Lug (TSL) Technology, Bogger, IROK, TrXus, Cobalt, SSR, LTB, Sticky, VorTrac, Thornbird, SX, SXII, Trailer Trac, SS-M16, IROK ND, Vampire, Vampire II, ASX, EDL, Swamp Lite, Radial Reptile, LI-EF, Black Mamba, InterForce, AquaTorque,V45, Sniper, Hawkeye, Swamper, Hurricane, Cat-5, side-lugs, and Tread Threadz are patented, trademarked and /or copyrighted terms, logos or designs of Interco Tire Corporation, including tread patterns, and may not be used for any reason without the express written consent of Interco tire Corporation. Click to reveal Box Storage - Mounting Them for Quick Disconnect. TSL is a lug pattern with massive short, intermediate and long lugs that are each uniquely arranged, proportioned and spaced which allow them to bite quickly and self-clean rapidly; this distinctive tread pattern, along with tougher side walls, a quieter ride and increased mileage offering from that of the Original Swamper. wheel drive light trucks and all terrain vehicles. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! unless you totaly off road and need the extra traction of the TSLs. $16.98. Need a Garage Detriot EZ smooth ride at surprisingly low noise level. Super Swamper TSL Radials are available in over 15 popular wheel size and width combinations. The price seems to be great (~$130 for 33x12.50) and being radials they should ride ok. The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com. Super Swamper TSL Radials are D.O.T. to Pump Air, BFGoodrich? VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. which one works better in snow? Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 Off-Road Tire - 265/75R16 123Q, Denso 550-0103 TPMS 315-MHZ Sensor for Factory Alloy Wheel Options , Black, VIAIR 88P - 00088 Portable Compressor Kit with Alligator Clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 12V, 120 PSI, for Up to 33" Tires, VIAIR 400P - 40043 Portable Compressor Kit. our visitors. any comments for either tire, or any other brand (buckshot mudders???) Nine years of R&D produced the ultimate approved off-road, purpose built tires that also provide a smooth on-road ride. A few guys around here tried them, got used to the sidewall repairs in a hurry, both switched to Swampers. Note! Super Swamper Radial TSL Tires (14) FROM: $165.09. Super Swamper, Bogger, TrXus, M16, ETC. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Home-built ch_query = ch_queries[ch_selected]; For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You gotta take the good with the bad sometimes. ch_color_text = "666666"; Kit 4. I dont know costs or durability issues. Your local retailer may be able to help by inspecting your vehicle first hand. Mud Tire Reviews. Manufacturer for what its worth, tsl radials SUCK imo. Ride quality has a lot to do with your setup, if the steering is loose and the brakes are bad the swampers will exagerate it. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. They are the toughest tire out there. Super Swamper TSL Bogger Tire. Lowest Price! The tire can not shead any amount of water and feel pretty much like a Race slick in the rain. Yeah, you can get 'em siped. the Top, Detriot EZ In addition, all of the designs have U.S. and/or Foreign Design and/or Utility. . Find Blue 1981 to 1986 Chevrolet Classic Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. TSLs tread design is slightly wider spaced than the SSRs so they clear mud out a little easier. Better to fork over the extra money for some street friendly tires then having to buy new ones in 5-6 months. intermediate and long massive lugs are uniquely Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1454b8f9c10c46 AT Tire JEEP CJ Post Your Own Review of this Tire,