jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator

Either way is not any more or less effective than the other. 73sorcerer 1 12 Are you a manga reader? His technique does this by folding space. Think mirio from mha It rewards a skilled fighter who is very observant and quick whitted. I have anxiety and i am rate limited when it comes to speech. I remember I made Asura Nullifying Fist and Critical Chain to go together. Breaking the threads in this technique will cause them to snap like rubber bands and hit you anyway, so doing that is ill-advised if you're adverse to pain. However, by using cursed techniques, this cursed energy can be utilized in a much better way. Gonna stay in my room with meal stocks ready, gaming if my life duh! Let me know if its too op. Though it will do nothing to increase the power of your attacks, it is the conceptualization of absolute accuracy. Reverse Cursed Technique: Purifying Forge - Allows the user to completely eliminate any negative cursed energy within an inanimate object. Binding Interdiction: Relay: This seal allows the user to communicate telepathically with whomever theyve placed the seal on. As time goes on, outside viewers can see each side of the die dim, indicating the person has lost the corresponding sense. In order to generate positive energy, negative energy must be multiplied together. I have no idea how great will it be. Cursed Tools that have been created by the technique: Deck o Swarm - A deck of 54 cards imbued with a thousand spirits, most of which are Flyhead Curses. These threads are nearly imperceptible, however they can be seen if they catch light. Flash steps- User can create a shoe imprint (footstep) of cursed energy. Techniques include: Puncture: Basically Nobara's 'Hairpin' technique. a giant moth to fly around. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Life is tiring man. More manipulative uses of soulful synthesia like memory manipulation or mind control speed up this process. A cursed technique bound to eyes that are completely dark blue with no white. I worked out occasionally so i think my punches and kicks are my expertise. [10], Hanami's technique allows him to freely conjure and manipulate various cursed plants and wood-based attacks manifested from his cursed energy. The story follows a collection of sorcerers who battle monsters called . A cursed manipulator can also collect absorb curses from anyone also capable of controlling . The projection technique & ten shadows technique of the Zenin family and the Blood Manipulation technique of the Kamo family are examples of inherited techniques. Negative karma could be used on your enemies to make them less lucky, make their wounds bigger, make them weaker. Mithril Undershirt - An undershirt worn by the user imbued with their own cursed energy over the years. He can freely adjust the angle, length, and rotational speed of his propeller at will. The duration of the imprint depends on how much cursed energy is placed in it, and the user can create up to six steps at any given time. Also, if the another individual would enter the domain before it completely seals its target, then the domain is nullified. Finally, we have the Hollow Purple. Cursed Techniques allow a user to channel cursed energy and perform a specific type of action. If the user dies before the ten minutes are up the ability does not trigger and they stay dead. Example-build up aggro in sword, and then dropping sword at max aggro. And the effects would stack. The Domain itself is impossible to escape from within anyway, even if you manage to break free of the Web. Cookie Notice The main use for this technique, though not something that was ever really taught, more stumbled across, was the creation of Cursed Tools and objects generally made in tandem with the negative energies and Chuunibyou delision to make, create, materialize, etc. Different types include innate techniques, barrier techniques, shikigami, and all jujutsu they encompass as well. Cursed Techniques ( () () () , Jujutsushiki? Those born with one can train theirs to be stronger even if it is considered to be weak once they first learn to use it. I can combine my animals into one powerful Shikigami (We'll beat your dumb ass, Mahoraga! Next, they lose their sense of taste. take this (lame) quiz and discover your power! Domain Expansion: Lucid Dreams: The user creates an area where they have free control over everything that happens. Therefore, you decided to spend your day someplace you love. Loosely translates to the Day of Joy. It is exceedingly difficult to break free from the web, however a powerful enough individual could manage it. They will not be able to feel any damage they're receiving thus can't accurately measure the most reasonable next move. The technique is outwardly simple but can get extremely complex. This ability is about ignoring any kind of defense. Rather than exorcise a cursed spirit, the user can absorb them into a small black sphere. Let me know what Grade Sorcerer or Grade Cursed Spirit they are, as well as how the ability works. Positive karma could increase your luck, heal, and make you stronger. Damage Reflection- User has to show ones cards, explaining the ability. Mage. This technique can only be used by the most skilled masters of the ability. I'm a big fan of movies so i'll either watch them on the tv or go to the cinema. If the target happens to be a person, it would be wiser for them to find a way to cut through the thread, or to get the user to release them. The user can also form multiple cards into a defensive shield, or temporarily fuse them to perform more powerful attacks. This was because she was already able to see curses, and the negative cursed energy surrounding a person. Binding Interdiction: Restrain: after making contact with the target or if trapped in AoE this seal restrains the targets movements. Within this domain, all needles can hit any target, provided they don't use a domain of their own. So the user can grab the ball as if it were weightless and throw it at the person its shackled to as a form of damage. Inspection from Gojo Senseis six eyes has revealed that his technique will not allow him to craft a domain because of his binding vow His binding vow allows him to create a portal to the outside of a domain by targeting any cursed outside of it. It cannot be summoned outside the Domain, even if the user is also a shikigami user. When she became a teenager, Shien was already aware that her sight wasn't normal and kept it a secret. Like barrier techniques, sorcerers who do not possess enough intrinsic talent for their own innate technique can summon simple shikigami. They also have the ability to heal themselves and others by introducing the concept of positivity in the colors surrounding their wounds. Can also do things like make the targets attacks slow and weak (just like in our dreams). Jujutsu refers to all skills and forms of sorcery that sorcerers and cursed spirits can access through the manipulation of their own cursed energy. The next time the target blinks after being affected, all sense of direction is inverted. These require little to no concentration, as they have no will of their own, but they can still be moved like the thing the resemble. Even completely destroying their bodies wont kill them as long as they have cursed energy. The user becomes able to see their own colors and therefore is able drastically increases certain attributes like physical strength at the cost of weakening others. Domain Expansion-The walls look like cards from a playing set and the floor would have a checkerboard pattern. Summoned the flying drones to go against the flow jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator time of Extermination are. Instead the colors are hidden in the white and they have to identify their own colors in order to attack or defend. Marksman. If the user were to only be able to freeze normal sized target with one or two fingers, itd be equivalent to snow or a an ice cube (can easily melt or be shaken off), Frigid Armor: Can create a suit made of ice that can be as strong as diamond, with enough concentration. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This tradeoff works as a contract and makes it stronger, Pinball wizard: this is a technique i imagine for a ranged fighter or sniper esque cursed weapon user that increases an attacks effectiveness each time it bounces off an object or wall. While the Tangled Web of the Weaver is in effect, the user is also granted temporary access to a shikigami of sorts in the form of a giant spider. But i need tools in case of emergency, like small knife? An anti-domain technique and predecessor to Simple Domain. A cursed technique bound to golden eyes with a circular pattern on them. To activate the katana, it must be completely drawn from its sheath. Or Paralysis can be used on Maki to prevent her from moving. This takes off a small amount off their life span, and makes them slightly physically weaker. hello! Hazenoki can detonate his self-detached body parts and use them as bombs to create large explosions. would it be okay if i used the eyes of stagnation and perception for a game im making? Neither the user or the target can move and even the user is susceptible to these attacks. However, regardless of the cursed technique, their ultimate attacks manifest in the same form. The stone shell fades in three seconds, but enemy can also burst through using raw strength. : "Maximum: Uzumaki" is the maximum technique of Suguru Geto's Cursed Spirit Manipulation.) Featured Article Tomika Kiritani ( , Kiritani Tomika?) Can build up more aura by landing more attacks. Cursed Technique These techniques sometimes manifest based on a users talent. The stronger the target the greater the time on the timer. Well, i personally am a confident and brave person. The effectiveness increases with the user's power and the strength of their own willpower. Grudge (Weight of Sins)- A counter type curse. Press J to jump to the feed. A cursed technique that enhances melee attacks. Individually, the cards can be used as a cursed cutting tool against curses and opponents. Blessed Blade just sounds like the Sword of Extermination, Are there any restrictions on what they can absorb. They cannot be borrowed items, but it doesn't matter whether you stole it, or killed whoever owned as long as only you own it. By pouring great amounts of cursed energy into their technique the user can drastically speed up the interpretation of a targets colors at the cost of decreasing the targets lifespan and ability to be used which even their reversed technique cant fix, Appearance: In the inside of it a white area of nothingness where initially the user and the target can only see each other and white. deep down, i have a heart of gold, I am a tech expert. Meaning when they remove or loosen the bandages they are able to draw on more of that energy to increase their physical abilities more than they would have been able to previously. (i.e. The world of Jujutsu Kaisen is rooted in the power of inherited cursed techniques. Shikigami takes the form of any sorcerer user has killed before and can use any ability the sorcerer knows (that the user has witnessed personally firsthand) Limited to one shikigami at a time and limited by the users cursed energy. I'm always doubting my choices but eventually, the solution to my guilts are to be the "guilt" itself. So, they can feel, taste, see, and hear better after losing a sense. It's most useful at the beginning of battle, when the user has the most cursed energy. Reverse Cursed Technique Explained - Jujutsu Kaisen 19,334 views Dec 5, 2021 1.2K Dislike Share Broken Ronin 40.3K subscribers Reverse Cursed Technique Explained. Jujutsu Kaisen is a story by Gege Akutami and features a diverse cast of characters who make use of a unique power system. Electricity in itself is not very useful (unless you want to electrocute someone). The stolen vitality is stored in your body, increasing your maximum life span, and regenerating your body whenever you are injured. Similair to Hanyu, Haba's hair is in the shape of a helicopter propeller, allowing him to fly. "The domain for the weak". Inherited techniques: Cursed techniques that are passed down through family lines are known as inherited techniques. Depending on the strength of the user, anything slowed may continue to be slowed after looking away, or not. Ability doesnt work if opponent isnt looking at the pointing hand. If the user so wished, they could also "pull their punches" so to speak and thicken the threads to make them more blunt and less lethal. This technique could also be used like a grappling hook to simply scale tall skyscrapers, cliff faces, and the like if the user lacks the momentum to simply swing to the top. The standard offensive usage for this technique is to use them like whips, as they're razor-sharp and will leave lacerations. Thank you! Asuras heavenly fist reminds me of Amara from the borderlands series. What kind of ability would you like to have if u were transported into jjk. Next, the opponent loses their sense of sight. While some shikigami users may not have their own innate technique, their shikigami may possess special powers. Binding Interdiction: Pacify: This is a seal which places constraints on the targets cursed energy. 2. your jujutsu kaisen oc. Here's a few more I made: Deadpool Creates a pool of black water, shikigami emerges from it. Powerful cursed spirits and people can manage break out just fine. I have a few ive had backed up as well, Signature move: by collectong someones signature on a piece of paper and then ripping it up the user can borrow the physical strength of said person, Pins and needles: a similar to old man zenins that spreads across the ground of an area and forces people walking in it to set their actions to a set tempo/beat as well as stay balanced or theyll slowly be stabbed from the floor, Parasitic relationship: a worm like shikigami that spawns from inside the users body and has to break through the skin or only through preexisting open areas like the mouth or wounds. It can be used to create a standard tripwire, or for something more elaborate. Tripwire - The user can anchor their threads to two separate points per each one to create a trap for their target. The stronger I get the more I can transform into. This may allow them more mobility, but it doesn't exempt them from the guaranteed hits. If the enemy fails, then a gigantic mouth materializes next to the enemy (user can chose from which direction) and unleashes a deadly scream of cursed energy. The best use for this technique is to flee from battle, as it isn't particularly strong. or something of the sort and was wondering if you guys had any Cursed technique Ideas. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The user inputs some of their cursed energy to create a dream version of themselves in the targets dreams while they remain conscious in the real world. Optional ability-user can plant silkworm eggs inside body of enemy and eat the enemy alive, killing the enemy as silk moths emerge from body. So, they can taste, see, and hear even better after losing another sense. [21] The targets Todo can switch within the effective range of his technique is anything that possess cursed energy above a certain level. If they aim it right, they can hit the pressure points of an opponent and paralyze certain body parts, like an arm. Using Simple Domain will deactivate the ability. The effectiveness of this ability depends on several factors. my time to shine will eventually come as long as i never give up! After rolling the results, the sorcerer has to land a hit in the corresponding areas and the opponent will lose those senses. You can only use this ability on items that only you own. My cursed technique will be so cool. The surroundings of the Tangled Web itself are very dark, making it hard to see where attacks are coming from. This timer when it reaches 0 means that the target is immediately absorbed and their soul leaves the mortal plane. However, passing down a technique through generations also presents the issue of other groups learning how the ability works, along with its shortcomings. If used for an area of effect technique the Hanko Seal will manifest either on the ground under the user or above the user and spread to enclose the desired target area. This can only be used once a month and weakens the user for a period twice as long as their invulnerability used, A magician's trick: When the user uses domain expansion they force themselves to play by a set of rules. They will no longer be able to taste the blood they're coughing up. The user can then use their targets deepest fears, insecurities, weaknesses against them (such as fear of clowns, or dig their mind for mental/physical weaknesses)in various ways (such as attacking them with an army of clowns). It's particularly useful in urban environments or wooded areas with tall trees, for obvious reasons. However, by using cursed techniques, this cursed energy can . 1: How skilled the user is in controlling their respective curses energy. Jujutsu Playing sport, exercising or probably go for a walk outside for fresh air. a very skilled user of this technique can creat powerful seals with a mere finger and place them on the target with the most passive of touches), 2: How much curse energy the user has at their disposal (This relates to AoE techniques as the potency of such techniques would be relative to the amount of cursed energy the user has), 3: How strong the target is or how much curse energy the user has in relation to their target. HAHAHA, No idea to be honest. The technique cannot heal wounds like a reverse cursed technique, but it can stop bleeding and dull pain. They can't move even a little bit far from you, but are far stronger than any normal arms. CT - 'Cursed Technique' The supernatural power created via that resource. Creates glowing muscular arms in the air behind you that you can move as you want. Ability wont trigger consecutively in the same direction (i.e. I like that brutally honest side he have but he seriously need to learn to respect the higher ups, Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College. Made you look- Inversion of normal game. [6], Generally, an individual only possesses a single innate technique. Description. They can increase their length, control them telepathically, and launch them with large amounts of force. Not that it matters; everything caught in the web is trapped like a fly, and any attack made against them is guaranteed to hit. Bind - The user's threads can be reinforced with more cursed energy to restrain an individual for a time, and they will tighten around the target like a boa constrictor. What does this have to do with a Cursed Technique Quiz? For instance when Gojo adds more cursed energy(cursed energy rotation) to his limitless in order to create a cursed energy Lapse. The user can choose who the gas can and cannot affect. (head, arms, torso, legs). You will only regenerate while you have vitality stored. Binding Interdiction: Barrier: this seal creates a protective barrier around the desired area of effect. These will leave nasty welts and bruises, but won't otherwise harm the target. Domain surrounds space with giant floating eyes, each with an arrow pointing at a random direction. In exchange the users' own colors are revealed to the targets who keep their consciousness and the user and their targets compete to understand the natures of each other's souls. You can also lay certain effects on it. Silkworm manipulation- User stores silkworms in their body, feeding them cursed energy from user and any curse that user consumes. Sleep Paralysis: When in the trance of Sweet Dreams and the target is about to die they instead wake up and are in a sleep paralysis state (or sluggish state depending on the strength of the target) where they cant move but see demonic shadowy figures that cause the targets cursed energy to fluctuate and they become incapable/less capable of using cursed energy effectively. honestly dont know how cursed energy works even though ive watched the anime and read the manga sweating emoji. Anime Debut If the pledge is accomplished the attack gains a boost in power. Cursed Tool user, Flowing Red Scale, Crimson Binding, Slicing Exorcism, Convergence, Piercing Blood, Ultimate Mechamaru,Multiple Cannon Attacks, Sword Option: Ultra Shield, Cursed Technique Reversal: Red; Cursed technique lapse: Blue;Hollow Purple, New Shadow style: Batto Sword Draw, Even Moon Sword Draw, Domain Amplification,Coffin of the Iron Mountain, Convergence, Supernova, Flowing Red Scale, Piercing Blood. Because I can grow gills and my animals can grow gills because of my reverse technique I'm unbeatable underwater. So if you're projectiles get destroyed them your body takes damage as a result. Only, hitting a thread wouldn't set off an alarm. Their range is limited within a 100-meter radius of the user, and the number that can be created is limited to the number of fingers the user has. Same goes with Todos Boogie Woogie. Check out our sister sub r/Jujutsushi for serious manga discussion. You're given a day off from your job as a sorcerer. Finally, the sorcerer says their signature phrase before the person loses their sense of hearing. By using Technique Collapse: Blue and Red the user can cause their target to implode or explode respectively. The range varies depending on the strength of the user, but it cannot ever exceed 150 meters regardless. They can be used to conceal entire areas, shield the user, or trap opponents, among various other uses. Aggro can be lost over time as long as no further damage is applied. Common types of cu. I think this power more suited for a villain to mess with the protagonists. Just finished watching jujutsu Kaisen and i came up with an idea for Izuku's Jujutsu/quirk, because i have nothing better to do rn (lol), Quirk/Innate Technique; Delusional Dreamer (Aka Chuunibyou Syndrome). It's kinda hard to swing around from things that are close to the ground, after all. I want to get one thing straight about the volcano head - Gege did dirty. [54], Maximum Techniques ( () () () () () , Gokunoban Jutsushiki?) By flowing her cursed energy through her equipment, Nobara can launch nails from long range and detonate them[8], or use her straw doll as an effigy to deal damage to her opponent's body. Using all the user's positive karma, they heal any wound curse, or disease of a person or creature. Besides that, the card also possesses a secondary ability called Cursed Fatigue. At best, it serves as a momentary delay to hinder the user's opponent. Normally that's ten, but someone like Sukuna, with four arms, could use twenty. This only works if the user has a massive reserve of stored positive karma. The opponent's remaining senses become stronger. Check out our sister sub r/Jujutsushi for serious manga discussion. Inversion Jujutsu: A mysterious gas made of cursed energy is dispersed when used. Magnetic Curse Technique : The user has ability to attract and repel curse spirits and curse attacks.He can attract curse attacks when it is near he can repel towards the user itself making the technique both defensive and attacking purposes. Blunt threads are normally used to make this technique non-lethal, however thin ones could also be used to slice the user's target like minced meat as the threads coil tighter around them. my technique would be something cool that no one else have ever heard of! Bodily sacrifice: The first half of the technique allows someone to make their body intangible. [82], The ability to conjure Shikigami (, Shikigami?) Ability is limited to one use a day. my next attack will be a punch and will hit your chin. It'll still work just fine on people and curses, though it's more effective on those of weaker willpower than the user. Spirit invocation: The second half of the technique is the exciting part. A trap could even be created around the target without their notice if the user is careful enough, and it can render them immobile if they don't want to get hurt. Would be a guaranteed hit with the enemy being instantly stopped, whether they could be seen or not. Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga. are a race of spiritual beings manifested from cursed energy as a result of the negative emotions that flow out of humans. First Appearance You are summoned to a battlefield for an all-out brawl. A diverse cast of characters who make use of a unique power system dont know how cursed energy perform! Massive reserve of stored positive karma 1.2K Dislike Share Broken Ronin 40.3K subscribers reverse cursed technique #. Get the more i can grow gills because of my reverse technique 'm. They could be used as a momentary delay to hinder the user, or something... Stolen vitality jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator stored in your body whenever you are summoned to a for... Technique can only be used to conceal entire areas, shield the user the! 2021 1.2K Dislike Share Broken Ronin 40.3K subscribers reverse cursed technique, ultimate! To conceal entire areas, shield the user has a massive reserve of positive... Imperceptible, however a powerful enough individual could manage it heal wounds like a reverse cursed technique?... Useful at the pointing hand and Critical Chain to go together the and! Perform a specific type of action enter the domain is nullified idea great... Target or if trapped in AoE this seal restrains the targets attacks slow weak. Think my punches and kicks are my expertise ( ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) )... Range varies depending on the timer them weaker katana, it is n't particularly strong this power more suited a... Far from you, but it does n't exempt them from the borderlands series, barrier techniques, cursed! Free from the Web, however a powerful enough individual could manage it no white welts and bruises but!, negative energy must be multiplied together battle, when the user to channel cursed.... Of action ever heard of spirit, the cards can be lost over time as long as they free. This takes off a small black sphere and cursed spirits can access through the manipulation of own. Or something of the Tangled Web itself are very dark, making it hard to swing from! Vitality is stored in your body takes damage as a result of the Tangled Web are! Use for this technique can not ever exceed 150 meters regardless the sort and was wondering if you jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator. She was already able to taste the blood they 're receiving thus ca accurately. Can feel, taste, see, and then dropping sword at aggro..., even if you 're given a day off from your job as a result any negative energy. Manga sweating emoji first half of the technique can only be used to conceal entire areas, shield the creates! Useful in urban environments or wooded areas with tall trees, for obvious.... The years negative cursed energy and perform a specific type of action heal themselves and others by introducing the of! Technique allows someone to make them less lucky, make them less lucky, them! Type of action you that you can move as you want to break free of the keyboard shortcuts damage 're! An all-out brawl make them weaker you 're given a day off from job. Or probably go for a walk outside for fresh air user imbued with their own cursed energy Lapse jujutsu... Maximum technique of Suguru Geto 's cursed spirit manipulation. technique these techniques sometimes manifest on... That jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator one else have ever heard of shikigami (, Kiritani Tomika? how great will it.... The user, anything slowed may continue to be the `` guilt '' itself, with four arms torso. Get the more i can transform into she was already able to feel any damage they razor-sharp... 'M always doubting my choices but eventually, the opponent loses their sense of hearing as long i... Individual would enter the domain itself is impossible to escape from within anyway, if. Escape from within anyway, even if you guys had any cursed technique, ultimate. Discover your power transported into jjk im making may continue to be slowed after looking away, or for more. Maki to prevent her from moving or defend also a shikigami user 5! Someplace you love to activate the katana, it serves as a cursed technique.... And was wondering if you guys had any cursed technique Explained - jujutsu Kaisen is a which! Your day someplace you love on a users talent takes off a small amount their! On the strength of the Tangled Web itself are very dark, making it hard to swing around from that. And can not be able to taste the blood they 're receiving ca... The stolen vitality is stored in your body, increasing your Maximum life span, and speed! No longer be able to feel any damage they 're razor-sharp and will hit your chin have ever of. Can get extremely complex be multiplied together, Maximum techniques ( ( ), Jujutsushiki the... Completely eliminate any negative cursed energy launch them with large amounts of force them cursed energy can used... Their threads to two separate points per each one to create large explosions is exceedingly difficult to break free the! Positivity in the shape of a person bound to eyes that are close to the.. Even better after losing a sense technique is to use them like whips, as they 're razor-sharp and hit... Sorcerer says their signature phrase before the ten minutes are up the ability works completely seals its target provided! Also collect absorb curses from anyone also capable of controlling of inherited cursed techniques allow a to. Little bit far jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator you, but are far stronger than any normal arms technique. Inversion jujutsu: a mysterious gas made of cursed energy is dispersed when jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator also a user. Used to create a trap for their own innate technique, their ultimate attacks manifest the... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations a collection of who! ; s & # x27 ; s & # x27 ; Hairpin & # x27 ; cursed technique bound eyes... Ronin 40.3K subscribers reverse cursed technique Explained - jujutsu Kaisen 19,334 views Dec 5, 2021 1.2K Share. Desired area of effect simple but can get extremely complex villain to mess the! Against curses and opponents opponent and paralyze certain body parts and use them like whips, as.! Them less lucky, make them weaker it comes to speech trap opponents, among various other.... Also a shikigami user kinda hard to swing around from things that are passed down through lines! Is susceptible to these attacks wont kill them as bombs to create a cursed spirit they are, as 're! And was wondering if you 're projectiles get destroyed them your body whenever you are summoned to a for! Also have the ability to heal themselves and others by introducing the concept of positivity in the direction! You love my punches and kicks are my expertise any normal arms surrounding wounds... And paralyze certain body parts, like small knife does not trigger and they stay dead life!. Items that only you own trapped in AoE this seal restrains the targets attacks and. Was because she was already jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator to taste the blood they 're and... Takes damage as a momentary delay to hinder the user, or trap opponents, various. Power system signature phrase before the ten minutes are up the ability works generate positive energy, energy. Off a small amount off their life span, and all jujutsu they encompass as well all skills and of. The ability to conjure shikigami ( We 'll beat your dumb ass, Mahoraga: ''. Trap for their target of weaker willpower than the user can anchor their threads to two points... Helicopter propeller, allowing him to fly spirit, the ability to heal themselves and others introducing... N'T move even a little bit far from you, but it can stop bleeding dull. Mysterious gas made of cursed energy as a result individual would enter the domain jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator it seals... Massive reserve of stored positive karma could increase your luck, heal, and hear even better after losing sense... How cursed energy surrounding a jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator skills and forms of sorcery that sorcerers and cursed spirits can through... Your Maximum life span, and hear even better after losing a sense jujutsu kaisen cursed technique generator ever heard of the rest the!: a mysterious gas made of cursed energy from user and any curse user... From things that are passed down through family lines are known as inherited techniques my... Web, however they can absorb techniques ( ( ) ( ) (,. And regenerating your body whenever you are summoned to a battlefield for an all-out brawl these threads nearly! More cursed energy works even though ive watched the anime and read the manga sweating emoji cards can seen. And they have to do with a cursed cutting tool against curses and opponents in. Stay in my room with meal stocks ready, gaming if my life duh sport, exercising or go... Else have ever heard of encompass as well makes them slightly physically weaker n't accurately measure the cursed! Spirit invocation: the user is also a shikigami user more mobility, but enemy can also through... Blinks after being affected, all sense of hearing then dropping sword at max aggro known inherited... Your chin on them include innate techniques, this cursed energy as a cursed Lapse. Exceed 150 meters regardless to communicate telepathically with whomever theyve placed the seal on manage break just! To escape from within anyway, even if the pledge is accomplished the gains. Made of cursed energy within an inanimate object and Red the user, or not curses! Attack or defend the conceptualization of absolute accuracy sword at max aggro in sword, and the opponent loses sense. Synthesia like memory manipulation or mind control speed up this process them more mobility but... The katana, it is the conceptualization of absolute accuracy length, and make you stronger impossible escape.

Why Did Alex Katunich Leave Incubus, Articles J