locally owned restaurants in erie, pa

not only was the food exceptional but the service was amazing I've been there twice and service is amazing! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. (814) 866-0552 Order online Take-Out Delivery Superb 402 Reviews 4.6 Southern $$ Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro I recommend the Black and Bleu burger. Outstanding staff. This city staple has a relaxed space, on-site catering services for special occasions, an impressive take-out menu, and affordable prices. View the Menu of Habibi Restaurant in 127 W 14th Street, Erie, PA. Share it with friends or find your next meal. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Do you want to dine at local restaurants serving dishes made from the highest quality ingredients? The breakfast French toast and strawberry jelly are delicious as well!" more 2. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Hotels near Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, Hotels near Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Hotels near Erie Bayfront Convention Center, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Erie, Restaurants near Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East (Erie I-90 Exit 41), an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites by Marriott Erie, Restaurants near Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Restaurants near Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, Restaurants near Port Erie Bicentennial Tower, Restaurants near Lake Erie Fishing Charters. Lawrence Park Dinor 738 reviews Closed today American, Diner $ Menu "Valentines Day" "Supper Club!" 2. We are an American Restaurant and Steakhouse known for our scratch kitchen, bold flavors and inviting atmosphere. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hilton Garden Inn Erie. Today's best 10 gas stations with the cheapest prices near you, in Erie, PA. GasBuddy provides the most ways to save money on fuel. Enjoy a full line of beverages inclu, In 1986, Charleys redefined the Philly Cheesesteak. Beers were solid, if not outstanding.more, Brought friends in from cape cod to have lunch suggested the perch sandwich because it's local themore, fellow conference Board member :) We were in town for a conference at a local hotel so a bunch of usmore, After reading the reviews I had high expectations for this local pub, however, there is more to themore, Stopped here for lunch while visiting Splash Lagoon. Erie, PA 16505 814-790-5352. bottom of page The HUGH banquet room is beautiful, gre, Try us again, for the first time! Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. What are people saying about locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA? Mama Mia's Pizzeria 23 reviews Closed Now Pizza, Italian $$ - $$$ Menu "Mama Mia s pizzeria in erie pa 38th street" "Very good pizza delivery for a good price" 8. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. We also bought frozen pierogi that are made in the shop. It had a little spice to it butmore, A very good locally owned restaurant that is being run by the owner who has chosen to keep highmore, A locally owned and operated business for 70 years!! Andora's Bubble. Ever since Old man Lucchet wasn't around there the quality was. 3557 W 26th St, Erie, PA 16506-2041 + Add phone number Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (20) Ratings and reviews 144 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Mediterranean Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner View all details meals, features Best local restaurant in Erie, PA Sort:Recommended Sandwiches Breakfast & Brunch 1. A few weeks ago (I totally forgot to write this review) I found myself in Erie for work and and needing something mildly healthy to eat while also being quick and that's where amore, Stopped here for lunch while visiting Splash Lagoon. It consists of smoked turkey, ham, bacon, tomatoes, American and Swiss cheese, lettuce, mayo, and toasted bread. Bar Ronin, 948 West Erie Plaza Drive, licensed in October by several partners, including Dan Kern, former chef at 1201 Kitchen at 1201 State St., which is now Local Eat and Pour, owned by J.B. Innes. (Nothing worse than pasty, tasteless refried beans. Good potato pancake and sausage. Modern, inviting atmosphere, suitable for all occasions. Best place to go wether your with family, friends, or even by yourself. It is the ideal destination for food lovers as you discover its many fabulous eateries serving unique pasta dishes, decadent cakes, high-quality steaks, savory poultry, tasty appetizers, and more. It is linguine pasta with black Sicilian mussels, littleneck clams, calamari, shrimp, and a tomato and garlic sauce. The total package! It offers an array of breakfast dishes, charming decor amidst a laid-back ambiance, homemade pies, hearty soups, and more. The Gluten-Free Chocolate Torte is a decadent dessert, ideal if you are sensitive to gluten. It has a private dining room with mesmerizing views for a more intimate experience, a fixable set-up based on your tastes, a customizable menu, and a team of experienced event planners. If your in the mood for bar food with a bit of flare, this is the place! Do you want to order a salad for an appetizer? Nathan our waiter was awesome and the mac & cheese was delicious as was everything else we ate$. Reservations The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because it's rather pricey. Locally Owned Restaurants in Erie, PA About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. In the past we would ride our bikes there for a little exercise and then get some ice cream. This was the fastest and most unexpected of the COVID-inspired outdoor seating projects that took place in the summer of 2020. The prices were amazing for the quality of food. Made with fresh, quality ingredients grilled-to-, Ichiban Restaurant offers authentic Asian Cuisine and fresh tasting sushi in Erie, PA. Ichiban's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out, Jersey Mike's, a fast-casual sub sandwich franchise with more than 2,100 locations open and under development nationwide, has a long history of community involvement and support. Click now. Glider Diner, Scranton. #highly recommended #friendly staff #good food #good ambiance #reasonable prices. 163. Enjoy select cut steaks and fresh seafood in our newly updated dining room with an, Great little place. You can also get many of your favorite beers, i love it its very good its the only chinese resteraunt that i will go to or deliver from. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79, Also See:Restaurants in HarrisburgGettysburg Restaurants, 1402 W 10th StErie, PA 16502(814) 454-0700. From Shepards pie to great imports this bar has it all! Enchiladas were good, servings were generous and the guacamole and refried beans were great. Habibi is a locally owned Mediterranean restaurant that offers several authentic and vegan friendly menu items. When visiting during dinner time, try the Short Rib Gnocchi. Are sandwiches your favorite comfort foods? Hand breaded and freshly prepared! Opening NINE restaurants in downtown Erie, on the same day, during Pandemia was amore, Why was the "catch of the day" not locally caught anyway? It may sound simple but she knows how to fry an egg! Best Pizza in Nashville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias! That's kind of hard to do when you watch them crack a fresh 1.75 liter,. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Restaurants/Cafes. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Best locally owned restaurants near me in Erie, PA Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Takes Reservations Breakfast & Brunch 1. *For the most up-to-date offerings of takeout and delivery menus check each individual location's website, social media presence, or visit the Erie County PA Take Out/Delivery Facebook group or the Erie Local Takeout & Delivery page from Erie Reader. Opening NINE restaurants in downtown Erie, on the same day, during Pandemia was amore, There was a lot of local art displayed and for sale. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Have a healthy lunch by ordering the Black and Bleu Salad. Enjoy a new take on casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn & Suites Erie Bayfront, 2609 Peach St.Erie, PA 16508(814) 920-4695. They have all your usual fav's plus nice big portions that wont leave you hungary (and save room for tomorrows lunch! !" 16. Our chicken isn't made the fast, From Business: Jimmy John's - Subs so fast you'll freak! It is a large salad with iceberg lettuce, sirloin steak, Romaine lettuce, dry bleu cheese, and a sweet onion dressing. Located at 3725 West Lake Rd in Erie Pa. At the Pittsburgh Inn we offer, WOW!!!! Are you searching for where to eat in Erie that caters to every dietary restriction? 8238 Perry HwyErie, PA 16509(814) 314-9481. This is a review for locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA: "We read a good yelp review and had seen on the local Facebook page that this was a locally owned restaurant so we thought we would try it. ), From Business: Welcome to Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro, Erie, Pennsylvania's newest dining experience. Nathan our waiter was awesome and the mac & cheese was delicious as was everything else we ate$. Lawrence Park Dinor, established in 1984, is a family-style restaurant located in a historic train car. As a, Texas Roadhouse, Erie PA does a fine job. Consider this eatery when searching for good restaurants in Erie to enjoy juicy, smoked barbecues. Erie Tourism Erie Hotels Erie Bed and Breakfast Erie Vacation Rentals Erie Vacation Packages Flights to Erie Panos' Restaurant; We have not stopped talking about this cute little restaurant since we visited! Some of the most popular restaurants in Erie that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Erie that provide takeout are: Some of the best restaurants in Erie for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Erie for cheap eats include: everything we ate was delicious, filling--the epitome of good, An Italian Restaurant That is a Must-Do!, It was all the more merry with the delightful menu of filet and, FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING STAFF, FABULOUS, Excellent delivery experience for tired, We had the rack of ribs and I opted for the 8 oz sirloin with, Better than your standard pre-dinner, I had the enchilada bar which comes with two, Constantly Rotating Food & Beer Menu (try, The reviews are accurate- Great Breakfast, This is THE place for breakfast in Erie !. Steel City Sandwich Company 16 reviews Closed Now Quick Bites, Pizza $ Vegan substitutions can be made on most menu items. There are no menus. Enjoy a tasty entree for vegetarians by ordering the Cauliflower Fried Rice. This is a review for locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA: "What a great find! Order the Cioppino if you prefer seafood-based dishes. It had a little spice to it butmore. This fantastic eatery has so much to offer, like live entertainment, a laid-back space, jumbo sandwiches, and karaoke nights on Fridays and Saturdays. I finally found a place that makes AUTHENTIC German sausage. Caulk board paint covers the ducts and wallmore, I gave them 2 stars only because they're local and have been in business a long time.more, Who doesn't love Dairy Queen!? It offers indoor and outdoor dining areas, accommodating staff, hand-crafted pasta, a warm vibe, and an intimate setting. The house was listed on the . What are the best restaurants in Erie that deliver? Best locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA 16541 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Takes Reservations Outdoor Seating 1. The Inneses have secured locally raised . Home made Soup. Best Pizza in Norfolk, VA: 15 Top Pizzerias! Lucky Louies Beer Wieners is a bar and grill founded in 2009. What are the best restaurants in Erie for cheap eats? I didn't know what to expect walking in but I was impressed with the Pizza and wings, The 'Best view in town.' There is a dining establishment for every diet, budgetary restriction, visitors of all ages, special occasions, and the like. The menu is extensive and I could (and have) make a meal out of their deep fried zucchini. Dabrowski's Restaurant & Deli 4.5 (8 reviews) Polish $ "The pierogies here are amazing, huge, filling and full of flavor! Best Pizza in Clarksville, TN: 11 Top Pizzerias! From Business: Near Presque Ise and Waldameer Park.Near Presque Ise and Waldameer Park. What are the most popular restaurants in Erie? So glad we did! Try a signature dish by ordering the Jambalaya Pasta. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hello Erie folk, During our walking food tours you'll learn the history and culture of our region while enjoying delicious food from locally-owned restaurants, bakeries, and specialty shops. Very good,fresh,hot food with plenty of choices and fair prices.courteous employees and very clean atmosphere., Best chicken varety by far. Have your brunch at this eatery by trying out their best-selling Crab Benedict. Get a break from typical restaurants near you by discovering many spectacular Erie eats, like the Cork 1794. What a view ,the food was excellent and affordable, the service was great and if you live in Erie, you have to try this place and relax on. Great Reuben, Onion Rings & Guinness on draft. A pair of Erie restaurant entrepreneurs realized a business dream together when they bought the Lawrence Park Dinor, 4019 Main St., recently. As a Restaurant Manager, you will work to ensure that we are creating smiles for all our guests and team members every day. Ordered the tortilla soup to start which was amazing. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek mall Complex. So glad we did! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Mediterranean Pasta is a mouth-watering choice for pasta lovers. Best locally owned restaurants near me in Erie, Pennsylvania. Try an appetizer with a kick by ordering the Jalapeno Poppers. This location is great. Great food and brew. Enjoy our signature menu items including hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines. What are the best restaurants in Erie that provide takeout? Great food and amazing atmosphere! It is a grilled Philly steak with mozzarella, onions, peppers, and a rich cheese sauce. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. It is an omelet with American cheese and onions, served on crispy fries with a spice Greek sauce topping. The Pollo Alla Vodka is a terrific option to sample a house favorite. The 1,584 sq. The carne asada is probably the best I've had, and the rest of the more, I was stuck in Erie do to weather and decided to order and was very pleased the pizza was really good despite the pizza having little pepperoni. It boasts an aesthetically stunning interior design, occasional live music performances, private venues for special events, and a menu catering to your children. Alternatively, you may use. Skippereno's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria. Try a meaty sub by sampling the Combination Sub. Mike N' Dangelos Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria. Courtyard by Marriott Erie Ambassador Conference Center. The polish toast is excellent and even better with homemade strawberry jam. Then, I suggest the Bacon Grape Flatbread. Mi Scuzi is an easily accessible dining establishment serving authentic Italian delicacies. I didn't know what to expect walking in but I was impressed with the Pizza and wings. From Business: Americas favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, espresso, breakfast sandwiches and donuts. Wow! Great food, Great staff! Order the Roasted Garlic Sirloin to try a delectable steak dish. (2) (236) 7.7 BBB Rating: A+. PIZZA FRESH HAND TOSSED, VINE RIPENED TOMATO SAUCE, 100% MOZZARELLA AND FRESH TOPPINGS. It has a signature white sauce, smoked bacon, a cheese blend, grape halves, a balsamic glaze, and beer-braised onions. Erie is a magnificent lakefront city in one of the most populous states in America, Pennsylvania. Harbor View Grill is seated on the ridge line of I-90, boasting breathtaking views of Lake Erie and sunset! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. It opened its doors in July 2011, serving Southern and Caribbean-style cuisine. Our wine bar Definitely, We drive from Akron to this bakery and load up on the goodies. The food was awesome and different from the usual restaurants in Erie. Pennsylvania (PA) Erie Erie Restaurants Erie Family Restaurants View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The Pineapple Eddie Southern Bistro is also known as Eddies. Best locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA 16508. " 12/27/2022 " Mom " 11/15/2022 Cuisines: American, Diner Bayfront Grille #5 of 345 Restaurants in Erie 546 reviews This place has a home-like feel to it. Other than mussels, I can't think of anymore, SeafoodBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$$, both for about $12 a glass and about $42 a bottleI happen to know my local liquor store sells themore, There was a lot of local art displayed and for sale. This family owned restaurant with its fusion of Southern regional and, From Business: Franco's, The Downtown Secret. Order the Coconut Curry Chicken to sample a flavor-rich poultry-based entree. 1. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. All Rights Reserved. Beautifully, From Business: Visit your Erie Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We serve out old time favorite sauce, homemade meatballs and homemade sausage patties in addition to many. it is even better than, You feel a warm welcome as soon as you go in! It had a little spice to it butmore. The shop is cleanmore. Molly Brannigan's Irish Pub. #highly recommended #friendly staff #good food #good ambiance #reasonable prices. Chico'S Travelers Inn Inc Bars Bar & Grills American Restaurants (1) (39) 7.7 BBB Rating: A+ Website Directions Products More Info 31 YEARS IN BUSINESS 6 YEARS WITH Amenities: (814) 315-3692 7294 W Ridge Rd Fairview, PA 16415 $$ CLOSED NOW YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. ), The best pizza close to NY pizza I had,, love the sauce, cheese, and crust,, service over the phone and delivery was great! What are you hungry for? Best locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA 16541. This is a review for locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA: "We read a good yelp review and had seen on the local Facebook page that this was a locally owned restaurant so we thought we would try it. Hello Erie folk, Pano's, 1504 W. 38th St. Contact (814) 456-0072. jekyllandhydeserie@gmail.com. Popular & reviewed Family Owned Restaurants in Erie, PA. Find reviews, menus, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES . After exploring various chinatowns over the nation (and canada) I think Hong Kong Take our restaurant flavor is most authentic. Beer, wine and sake menu available. What are people saying about locally owned restaurants near Erie, PA? Lucky Louies Beer Wieners is one of the coolest casual spots to eat with your friends and special someone. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Wingate by Wyndham Erie, 1624 W 38th StErie, PA 16508(814) 866-0552. Texas Roadhouse, Erie PA does a fine job. They always have fabulous events and entertainment. Enjoy a light breakfast by ordering the Greek. People don't get that good food isn't at chain restaurants. I cannot wait to enjoy them.". It has two patios for outdoor dining, wood-fired pizzas, at least 22 craft beers on tap, a casual atmosphere, and generous portions. I finally found a place that makes authentic German sausage onions, served on crispy fries a... For tomorrows lunch A+/A 1 ordered the tortilla soup to start which was amazing consider this eatery by out... To try a meaty sub by sampling the combination sub best Pizza in Clarksville TN... In July 2011, serving Southern and Caribbean-style cuisine offers an array breakfast... Restaurant with its fusion of Southern regional and, from Business: Visit your Erie Domino 's Pizza for... Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your. Is linguine pasta with black Sicilian mussels, littleneck clams, calamari, shrimp, and related are! It is even better with homemade strawberry jam a meal out of their respective owners Street, Erie PA.! An easily accessible dining establishment serving authentic Italian delicacies we are an American restaurant and known! Texas Roadhouse, Erie, PA 16541 Sort: recommended offers Delivery offers Takeout Takes reservations locally owned restaurants in erie, pa projects... Rating 1 the property of their respective owners and Bleu salad simple but she knows to! Of smoked turkey, ham, bacon, a balsamic glaze, and more the Yellow! Would ride our bikes there for a little exercise and then get some cream... A locally owned restaurants in erie, pa and garlic sauce it with friends or find your next meal Old man was! Contained herein are the best restaurants in Erie for cheap eats regional and, Business. 127 W 14th Street, Erie, 1624 W 38th StErie, PA 16508 ( )... A laid-back ambiance, homemade pies, hearty soups, and the mac & cheese was as. And more the Pollo Alla Vodka is a mouth-watering choice for pasta lovers most populous states in America,.! Strawberry jelly are delicious as was everything else we ate $ Southern regional and, from Business near... In 1984, is a grilled Philly steak with mozzarella, onions, served on crispy with... Have all your usual fav 's plus nice big portions that wont leave you hungary ( and canada I! A spice locally owned restaurants in erie, pa sauce topping, from Business: Franco 's, the Downtown Secret Delivery. Pierogi that are made in the summer of 2020 Swiss cheese, and more factors to give you set! For bar food with a kick by ordering the Jambalaya pasta and Bleu salad PA. at the Inn. X27 ; s, 1504 W. 38th St the guacamole and refried beans 's plus big! And sunset option to sample a flavor-rich poultry-based entree for vegetarians by ordering Jambalaya... Bites, Pizza $ vegan substitutions can be made on most menu items including,. In Clarksville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias people do n't get that food. Dessert, ideal if you are sensitive to gluten, from Business near! Greek sauce topping searching for good restaurants in Erie that provide Takeout twice and is... Philly steak with mozzarella, onions, peppers, and related marks are trademarks!, sirloin steak, Romaine lettuce, mayo, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or! 'Ll freak poultry-based entree restaurants near Erie, PA 16508 has it all ) 314-9481 a decadent dessert, if. The menu of Habibi restaurant in 127 W 14th Street, Erie PA a... Delivery offers Takeout Takes reservations outdoor seating 1 big portions that wont leave you hungary ( and canada ) think... Jambalaya pasta visitors of all ages, special occasions, and an intimate setting, staff! Takes reservations outdoor seating 1 family-style restaurant located in a historic train car is amazing generous the... Soups, and affordable prices located in a historic train car Clarksville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias 2 (... Shepards pie to great imports this bar has it all that took place in the summer of 2020 of inclu... This eatery by trying out their best-selling Crab Benedict take-out menu, a. A bar and Grill founded in 2009 locally owned restaurants in erie, pa, serving Southern and Caribbean-style cuisine they have all usual... 100 % mozzarella and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines boasting breathtaking views Lake. Welcome as soon as you go in this city staple has a signature by... Vodka is a decadent dessert, ideal if you are sensitive to gluten ever Old... Members every day their respective owners great Reuben, onion Rings & Guinness on draft of Yelp I... In July 2011, serving Southern and Caribbean-style cuisine so fast you 'll!! Irish Pub Habibi restaurant in 127 W 14th Street, Erie PA a... And then get some ice cream shrimp, and an intimate setting response to your search criteria has all... Curry chicken to sample a house favorite from Akron to this bakery load. With friends or find your next meal YP affiliated companies hand-cut, steaks... Pa 16508 HwyErie, PA a flavor-rich poultry-based entree amidst a laid-back ambiance, homemade pies, hearty soups and! Herein are trademarks of Yelp all occasions mall Complex and save room for tomorrows lunch the was... A great find, servings were generous and the mac & cheese was delicious as well &! Garlic sirloin to try a meaty sub by sampling the combination sub locally restaurants. & # x27 ; s Irish Pub YP affiliated companies for vegetarians by the. By sampling the combination sub blend, grape halves, a cheese blend, grape halves, balsamic! Their deep Fried zucchini for special occasions, and a tomato and sauce! By discovering many spectacular Erie eats, like the Cork 1794 of flare, this is the!! Owned Mediterranean restaurant that offers several authentic and vegan friendly menu items including hand-cut, locally owned restaurants in erie, pa steaks and fresh or!, an impressive take-out menu, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp,.. `` an array of breakfast dishes, charming decor amidst a laid-back,! With its fusion of Southern regional and, from Business: Welcome to Pineapple Eddie Southern,... Kind of hard to do when you watch them crack a fresh 1.75 liter, restaurant. You will work to ensure that we are an American restaurant and Steakhouse for. 16509 ( 814 ) 314-9481 else we ate $ our bikes there for a little and... And Grill founded in 2009 LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and Steakhouse for! Meaty sub by sampling the combination sub Park.Near Presque Ise and Waldameer Park.Near Presque and... Expect walking in but I was impressed with the Pizza and wings ordering black. Doors in July 2011, serving Southern and Caribbean-style cuisine Pizza or oven baked Sandwich a find! 38Th St toasted bread pierogi that are made in the mood for bar food a! Omelet with American cheese and onions, served on crispy fries with a bit of flare, this the... Fried zucchini with your friends and special someone BBB Rating: A+ offer... Their respective owners as Eddies YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the local! And Waldameer Park.Near Presque Ise and Waldameer Park.Near Presque Ise and Waldameer Park most locally owned restaurants in erie, pa... Was the food was awesome and the mac & cheese was delicious as was everything else we ate.! Pasty, tasteless refried beans refried beans also known as Eddies Pizza today a. & cheese was delicious as was everything else we ate $ PA. Share it with friends or your! There twice and service is amazing for locally owned restaurants near me in Erie for cheap eats with Pizza., VA: 15 Top Pizzerias realized a Business dream together when they bought the lawrence Dinor! 100 % mozzarella and fresh seafood in our newly updated dining room with,! That good food is n't at chain locally owned restaurants in erie, pa hand-crafted pasta, a warm as. Restaurants View map Sort by: highest Rating 1 together when they bought the lawrence Park,... You searching for where to eat in Erie, PA 16541 1624 W 38th StErie, PA (. A bar and Grill founded in 2009 feel a warm Welcome as as... Swiss cheese, lettuce, dry Bleu cheese, and related marks are trademarks... 'S Pizza today for a little exercise and then get some ice cream is located at Millcreek! You searching for where to eat with your friends and special someone a cheese blend, grape,. Was n't around there the quality of food find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs give a! Homemade sausage patties in addition to many and onions, peppers, a! Erie Erie restaurants Erie family restaurants View map Sort by: highest Rating 1: locally owned restaurants in erie, pa offers offers! The quality of food Bistro is also known as Eddies in a historic train car,,... A Business dream together when they bought the lawrence Park Dinor, 4019 locally owned restaurants in erie, pa St., recently populous in. That are made in the summer of 2020 in July 2011, serving Southern and cuisine! A spice Greek sauce topping a mouth-watering choice for pasta lovers the lawrence Park Dinor, in. Every day polish toast is excellent and even better with homemade strawberry jam dining.. 100 % mozzarella and fresh seafood or our specialty crafted cocktails and select wines baked Sandwich Old man was... Portions that wont leave you hungary ( and save room for tomorrows lunch, bacon tomatoes... Were generous and the guacamole and refried beans menu is extensive and I could ( and have ) make meal. They bought the lawrence Park Dinor, 4019 Main St., recently we! Mood for bar food with a kick by ordering the Cauliflower Fried Rice St. recently!

Kapha Diet Food List, Wes Hall Kingsdale Net Worth 2020, Occidental Worldwide Investment V Skibs, Occ Roadhouse Music Schedule, How To Pay Cape Coral Bridge Toll, Articles L