leaf filter high pressure sales tactics

Very laughable . If your eyes light up and you accept the lower price, your brain whispers to you, Okay, now you must give him something back. All the salesman wants is your signature on the contract. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. I needed gutter guards installed on my 2 story home. Name: William Krause Find out how we combat fake reviews. 1099 only so you eat what you kill. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I put in my info through a landing page on Sunday and got a call almost immediately, which I thought was weird. They came out and went over everything with me without any pressure. Looks great. I dont know what other word to use when a person is charged $90 per linear foot for a product that costs probably less than $2 to make and 100 feet of it can be installed probably in an hour. They do not care about your family life. Yes, LeafFilter Gutter Protection offers free project estimates. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. Here are some of the reviews and videos I encountered: https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/cornelius/profile/gutter-guards/leaffilter-north-of-north-carolina-charlotte-0473-238177/customer-reviews, A video breaking down the price and sales strategy of LeafFilter, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZR_wWMD4e4. Very powerful psychology is used to influence your decisions on an almost daily basis. The 3 star rating is no reflection on the installer but on the price of the leaf filter. . This article was published more than2 years ago. Look forward to not having to clean gutters. We offer instant and accurate online quotes, as well as in person quotes for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area! We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Do not waste your time with this company! It may be interesting to some but I interrupted him after 15 minutes and asked if we can just review the product and the cost ( I did my home work so the company history was not necessary - he noted that the company was given a high award from Angies' List - HOW - the company is rate "B"). From its innovative design and award-winning technology to its professional installation, LeafFilter protects the value of your home and is the perfect complement to your roof with installation available on new or existing gutters. I don't like being pressured so I said NO. Very professional. Worked very hard. Calling the manager, deducting cost if we get it done the following week, etc. Jeff did the demo and I was interested, but at the beginning of my shopping. Opportunity to make a decent amount of money. I paid for a downspout that was not installed. If your numbers are up - you get leads. I knew I wanted gutter protection and I researched many review sites and LeafFilters always came in number 1. Honestly, don't buy from them. High Commission opportunity, Flexible schecdule. Quotes gathered online. You see this all the time in TV commercials where four or five strangers tell you how the product took away pain, how it cleans so well, or how it allowed them to lose weight. First time not so many, this time a lot of leaks. (Show) 866-740-5490. My guess is youve bought something you really didnt need when you saw this message. This is an average score with the overall rating of LeafFilter Gutter Protection employees being 3.5 out of 5 stars. Sales person becomes red in the face and says "I love it when someone who doesn't know what we are talking about comes in at the end and doesn't understand the value try to negotiate." Location: Nashua, NH Some guards were pushed down while others were raised. Job not even two weeks old. The installer was pleasant and efficient. The salesman arrived on time and was very professional. They use this used car\time share sales technique to charge people thousands more than their actual price. I realize it is still winter and I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but so far I am not impressed. . PREVENT losing thousands of dollars by reading just the first 120 pages of, "Scarcity is like crack cocaine to your tiny defenseless gray cells.". We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! It's the best thing you'll ever do. The product is good - and that should be enough. He spend a lot of time with me and helped me become informed about the Leaf Filter product. Next thing I know Jeff is giving me a state fair discount, a buy today discount, and a Vet bonus, even though I am not a Vet. Chris from LeafFilter coached me (homeowner) on correct terminology to explain the issues to our insurance claim representative, so we could work around the contractor to get the work approved. Quality of the product is superior and the install crew were very professional and courteousno issues whatever! I go online to BBB to see what's on there, and low and behold, complaints. This servers to further poke a hole in their claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbO3NL_7FY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt3zADlw63g. Helpfully this is the last time. Sign up to my newsletter to receive expert advice for your home! PREVENT losing thousands of dollars by reading just the first 120 pages of opens in a new window Influence - The Psychology of Persuasion. Once you read the numerous case studies in this book, youll train your brain to resist the Jedi mind tricks the salespeople are trying to use on you. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Subscribe to the FREE Ask the Builder newsletter to receive professional advice for your home. Immediately,. Very happy. It didn't go as well as I hoped. Upon further inspection and pushing down on the gutter guards themselves, I found that the guards did not have a solid foundation to rest upon in back and gave way to the touch as if they were missing the hangers that the salesperson assured me would be installed. From the sale through the installation was quick, easy and efficient. And then he tells me they'll be out to install tomorrow. One of the things he mentions is a gold star rating on BBB and how they have so many sales and no complaints, wow, not one I think, that's great. Anyway after two weeks I called the company and told them I would like to schedule the work. I looked into getting gutter guard system because I've got a second story and didn't want to get on a ladder that high, certainly not regularly. Privacy Policy. There's no avoiding the fact that LeafGuard is one of the most expensive solutions available. Just get them cleaned once or twice a year and then buy yourself something nice with all the money you saved not getting gutter guards. In fact, youll be able to use the same psychology on the salesman to get him to do what you want! Great Product Excellent Training Fast growing company with room for career advancement. After the last one, your brain screams at you, Well by gosh if its good enough for them, I need it. We work hard to maintain a respectful work environment. Easy process. Youre drawn to the kitchen like a lamb being led to slaughter. In fact, youll be able to use the same psychology on the salesman to get him to do what you want! He did not have the notes from Jeff's bid, and after doing the measurements, he did not have the filter with him for my style of gutter and wanted to book another appointment. I explain that I don't want hits on my credit because I plan on refinancing the house in less than a year to get a lower rate and was instructed by the finance guy not to go wild on credit cards. Nope. In fact, youve probably used it yourself without even realizing it. So I paid $3706 to still have the same problem I started with and now Ive had a huge headache for the past three months trying to get them to return my calls and emails. Thank you for sharing! Roof info is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, The service was great John and James came in went right to work. LeafFilter is considered "low-maintenance" because like any exterior part of your home there is some level of upkeep required. Top quality products! Is it fate, destiny? If your eyes light up and you accept the lower price, your brain whispers to you, Okay, now you must give him something back. All the salesman wants is your signature on the contract. Jack the company rep arrived at my house on 10/08/19 to give me an estimate. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours, Read 1 more review about LeafFilter Gutter Protection. That never happened. YOU put in the effort to sell the WARM leads that are just GIVEN to you. Salesperson was on time for meeting - was knowledgeable about the product and the advantages of the product. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. After about 40 minutes demonstration we come to the sale, how much would you pay for a system that will stay leaf free and clean much later than the last shinning star has collapsed in on itself? Some deals you make nothing on. "Leaf Filter Leaky gutters" Our system was installed and immediately leaked. They even suggest telling your spouse to retire so that your availability is wide open all year. Still, the first step to solving a problem is awareness, so let's take a look at the high-pressure, aggressive tactics you and your team might be using that are hurting more than they're helping. I spoke with him a lot, even while he was busy, and he answered me each time! Job completed to our great satisfaction within a 1/2 day. Love the gutters that were installed and after a few weeks of autumn leaf fall and rains the leafFilter gutter system is excellent. And did a very through clean-up. I was not impressed with the installation of the gutter guards. If you prefer, you can email us at support@leaffilter.com. Besides that, the territory you cover is massive. Youre drawn to the kitchen like a lamb being led to slaughter. Senior & military discounts available. Read More, A Step Up Cares For Your Home! Category: Pressure Leaf Filters. Your email address will not be published. The second installer called me back later in the day and set up an appointment for the next day. The fact is, most people won't even need a gutter guard. Browse Nissan Leaf vehicles in Burien, WA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. We were told that a person from the MN office would return our call. One of the most powerful psychological ploys used in sales presentations is social proof. This is for MAR09684 (Peck, William 2900 Auden Ct.)The work crew today did great. Later in the day I decided to get up on my ladder and clean the "outside" of my gutters, hopefully for the last time. That was the last we ever heard from this company. They did a very good job. I will be contact the company to come out to fix them. Also, the installer was very kind and professional. Name: Cynthia Knapp If you have a sick kid better not tell your manager you cant do same day appointments or he will hold it against you. Can I Move My Washer and Dryer to My Garage? Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Now this was causing an icy mess in the driveway. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. It was from the ad in the Tribunes' Sunday paper. Despite being a top closer I did not find earning potential to be as advertised. Great service from talking to first guy at FWSSR, to the friendly professional guy that came put to give the estimate to the installation guyFirst rate all the way.The product & the company is definitely five star worthy. I would use them again and recommend them. Came early when I was leaving for appointment. of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Yes, you did the math right, $9,000 for 100 feet of gutter guard. Luckily I was agile enough to scramble up a 2 story ladder. After the second installer left, I re-inspected his work which looked (and felt ) as I expected it to after the first install. The leaf filters DO NOT work when the snow melts and ices over the gutters. I back up to a wooded area and the trees are gutter height and close to the house. He recently reached out to me via my AsktheBuilder.com website and said, After many years of going up on my roof to blow out 260 ft of gutters lots of times during the fall months, I'm finally going to take your advice on Gutter Guards. It was pricey and I did not research other gutter systems and pricing. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. The team completed the work in one day. Thanks for working with me to modify the job so I could afford it. Read reviews of other Gutter Guard brandsWrite a review. If you are a closer you will get your leads, If you are struggling theres always the fear of being let go or your leads being cut if you are not closing. I have a spreadsheet of this data on my website. The installer cleaned out the gutters and for the most part cleaned up the mess. Anne L. Livonia, MI 1 13 6 10/27/2021 Before the gutter was installed there was a need for repair of the facia which was completed you your agent. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts. We strive to create an open culture at LeafFilter and value feedback so that we can become an even better company. I dont know what other word to use when a person is charged $90 per linear foot for a product that costs probably less than $2 to make and 100 feet of it can be installed probably in an hour. When they finally did install it, they did NOT clean out my underground plumbing. Eric Vevea came by today and was a very nice guy. My story is quite similar to several reviews on BBB, Google, and Angies List. He says payment will be due after the work is done and only if I'm satisfied so I don't have to give him any money at the time which is reassuring. gutter cleaning, gutter repair. From its innovative design and award-winning technology to its professional installation, LeafFilter protects the value of your home and is the perfect complement to your roof with installation available on new or existing gutters. So I decided to call and get and appraisal. I expected a flat surface all along the top of the gutter guards, but I did not see this. Category . I am not pleased with our leafFilters. He then claims that after many years and so many sales he has never gotten a call back from someone who wanted to think about it. I scheduled another appointment with LeafFilter provided the Jeff did not get the sale and that Jeff not step foot on my property. Not necessarily a big deal but when they promise you won't have to clean them again I felt a little misled. The sales guy quoted $884 for the install and materials. ends up a little less than 4k and I'm still not wanting to pay that. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our. Sales reps who don't mind working 6 days or driving long distances get the most amount of appointments. Replaced existing gutters w/guards to larger capacity LeafFilter gutters to keep small ash and maple seeds out. The installer was a very nice guy and honestly I think he did an ok job. Name: P zelnik In my case I will end up paying $100 to someone to realign the gutters and $100-200 for someone to clean them, maybe once a year.If you're unable to call have a friend do it for you, don't pay thousands of dollars for being shy. I had my first appointment last summer, Jeff Lamkins was the rep that came by. The Leaf Filter system may work well for a house with no valleys. Not happy. He worked very efficiently, only took him about 6 hours for the installation. I just never felt comfortable with the whole situation. We have relayed your customer information to our support team, and someone will be with you to review your concerns in more detail, Lisa. Thats the name of the game. Its why the police wear uniforms and clergy wear special garments. In the case of the high-pressure salesman, he offers you a discount on the price of the item. Take 30 seconds to, Join the LeafFilter Gutter Protection team, Sales Representative professionals working at LeafFilter Gutter Protection have rated their employer with 3.5 out of 5 stars in 76 Glassdoor reviews. My yard was spotless. $20 per linear foot for the system alone. If you enjoy driving 1000+ miles in 1-2 weeks and basically ripping off old people than this is the job for you. When the installers got here they said it was only for 47ft on one side of the home and not the front of home. What days are LeafFilter Gutter Protection open? I have disputed the charge to my credit card. The military, police and many businesses use this psychology to control behavior. David was out 1 time before, because we keep having leak. He then pulls competitor system sample from his bag of mystery and shows them to me getting my verbal commitment that those are not, indeed, what I am looking for. privacy. The independent contractor worked hard and from what I can see did a good job. First, there was a bogus website for Powell Gutters that took me to LeafFilter's sales people. We have documentation that it was received. I parked the gutter project for the fall and decided to resume it this spring. Sprinting to the Finish Line Dangers of rushing the sales process How can you steel yourself to prevent being taken advantage of? Keith Wagner came out the same day to estimate and gave me a high-pressure sales pitch. You basically are asking for massive amounts of money from people who are usually on a fixed income. We offer instant and accurate online quotes, as well as in person quotes for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area! Great work completed in a timely manner. Our contractor, chosen by our insurance company, had staff who were not familiar with LeafFilter and were trying to break our contract to get out of the work and had misinformed our insurance claims representative on what needed to be done to assure there was no damage to the support system under the steel screens. Yes, you did the math right. Their Installer was prompt, professional and did a great job. What Is the FTC's Cooling-Off Rule? Installing marble wall tile in a bathroom is not a DIY job for beginners. This rating has decreased by -15% in the past 12 months. At 4:30 I was told they didnt have all the parts to complete the job and would have to come back tomorrow. Under the charm spell I was brought into over the last hour it seems like a good deal to me so I agree, but as with things like that I had a backup, brought my roommate into the room last minute and explained everything, he laughs at the prices and says to sleep on it. Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2022-06-09 . LeafFilter Gutter Protection. It does NOT work well on a house with ANY valleys and pine trees in the vicinity. Workers turned up promptly at 8AM as promised and completed the installation in half a day. Installed was horrible still not complete. It is cut throat, pays zero for expenses until you sell, and will undercut the rep right in front of them. Hello Peter, we will be reaching out to you directly. I'm also used to warranties from places like Lowe's where I've seen someone return an algae donned drill and get a replacement. He scuffs at the notion as if 'two points' here or there are gonna ruin my credit. Very professional. When it comes to the materials, LeafFilter doesn't sell to you directly. A week went by no one called me. Please feel free to contact us at 800-749-4566, so we can ensure a 5-star experience. The installer was fast and efficient. You see scarcity in play each day in your life when you see an ad or read an email that says, The sale ends in hours. The business is making the savings scarce. Give A Step Up Window Cleaning a try, and Step Up Your Curb Appeal! Cookie Notice The installers came out and installed everything very quickly. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. ,They also ended up coming in higher than the one I ended up going with - even after "severe discounts", coupons and much consternation from the sales guy. Gutters cleaned, connections from gutters to downspouts, leaf guards, temporarily patched soft ball sized hole, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available. Sales Representative professionals have also rated LeafFilter Gutter Protection with a 3 rating for work-life-balance, 3.4 rating for diversity and inclusion, 2.9 rating for culture and values and 3.3 rating for career opportunities. He was happy to have me observe his work -- and an education for me. Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2022-11-07 Your installer did his best and cleaned up after, but the rains that fell a few days after showed a lot of defects that needs to be fixed immediately. Also, the high-pressure sales tactics are disgusting! Most of you have experienced a high-pressure sales presentation at some point, perhaps unaware of the psychological triggers the salesman was pulling in your head that would transform you into soft putty in his smarmy hands. We sent the written notification, with an explanation of why we were canceling, to the Eden Prairie address. They placed all the materials on our newly installed roof and when I asked it to be removed the guy who went to my house yelled at me and indicated that they will remove. Satisfaction Rating: Date created: 2022-06-26 Bear in mind that the higher end of this price range typically includes a full gutter installation. The sales guy has completely distanced himself from the situation. They started it four days after we committed to purchasing. Sales Representative professionals working at LeafFilter Gutter Protection have rated their employer with 3.5 out of 5 stars in 76 Glassdoor reviews. Date created: 2023-01-10 I realize the price probably reflects the life warranty. If you signed and are reading this before the install, I urge you to do the same. innovative design and award-winning technology to its professional installation, LeafFilter protects the value of your home and is the perfect complement to your roof with installation available on new or existing gutters. Durco Filters Pressure Leaf Filters are designed for high flow rates and batch operations in applications with <2% solids loadings.Pressure Leaf Filters are pressure vessels containing permanent filter leaves. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. I knew what Les meant by inclusive. A lightbulb went off in my head, and I decided to reach out to my newsletter subscribers to see if theyd share their gutter guard sales pitch stories as well as the quotes they received. After all of this and reading several reviews I am leaning towards purchasing from a different vendor. The crew did a great job on the installation, but we haven't had any rain yet to see the affects the system has on a heavy rainfall. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if LeafFilter Gutter Protection is right for you. High-pressure selling is defined as "salespersons using psychological pressure on the customer by appealing to their fear, greed, and pride to sell a given product or service.". Flawless. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed working with LeafFilter and exploring new opportunities with the company. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. We have notified the corporate offices that we wish to cancel our agreement, and they have the gall to tell us we have to put it in writing. Let's just see how leaf filter gutter protection holds up. Yes, LeafFilter Gutter Protection offers warranties. LeafFilter Gutter Protection insights Based on 551 survey responses Areas for improvement Sense of belonging Trust in colleagues Overall satisfaction Good Luck Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Ann Arbor, MI - July 11, 2021 Put up a lot of smoke and mirrors to get you to sign on then will start you with bottom of the barrel leads. Show Reviews Q&A Contacts He did a great job. He took the time to show us other products on the market. $3,100 for 130 feet but haggled to $2,600 in the end. Good pay off youre willing to work. They called to cancel and reschedule FIVE times. My sales rep Les Simpson is phenomenal. Called customer service and they were very apologetic but not very helpful. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. If you haven't already been helped, please call 800-749-4566. The person I spoke to on the phone said he'd have someone call me back to set up a second appointment to fix the matter. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts. They hire terrible managers. Once you read the numerous case studies in this book, youll train your brain to resist the Jedi mind tricks the salespeople are trying to use on you. I agreed to have them installed. He completed the install within 1.5 hours (which I thought was a little quick). Seemed to be working well with the rain the last two days. The new gutters are worse than the our old gutters. How to Stop Sump Pump Filling After Heavy Rain. I suggest you get a copy of the easy-to-read book I read where I discovered all of this powerful magic: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini. After reviewing all that information and realizing I was just duped into a sale time share style I called up the main number(1-800-749-4566) from the folder he left and cancelled the install. After about an hour the crew told us that they couldn't figure out how to do the job; they would call their supervisor and someone would contact us. They have a nice product but there is something broken in their communication system. The residential quote (with all the discounts) was good for a year, but the commercial quote was only good for that night - with no additioinal discounts. He seems visibly upset at this like he didn't just ask me what I would be willing to pay. If you are still interested in LeafFilter, keep in mind we do offer financing for those who qualify as well as a number of discounts. Thank you for your review! Have pictures and video of the job and leaking. They forwarded my concerns to a manager. Not thrilled with the "have to sign today to get best price" tactic of salesman. He proceeded to walk around the house, I assume to measure the linear length of the gutters..When he was done we sat down and began to go through a ring binder of the company history and their sponsor-ships. If you have what it takes this is a great job. And if you do have a claim they will not actually fix it for free, if at all. Check out what 101,004 people have written so far, and share your own experience. LeafFilter, the largest gutter protection company in North America, is looking for one-call closers to add to our growing roster! Original LeafFilter as done very well. The experts at LeafFilter Gutter Protection are ready to provide you with the best service, by offering gutter replacement, cleaning, and repairs in addition to installing gutter guards. In the case of the high-pressure salesman, he offers you a discount on the price of the item. High-Pressure Sales Tactics - You may become a victim of secret psychology if you sit through a sales presentation for gutter guards like you see here. If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL window cleaning service with an emphasis on customer service, our team has the knowledge and the experience to take great care of our customers, as well as their windows and home. How if 3k was the last time he was making a commission was he able to go down all the way to 1500? The most powerful psychological trigger of all is scarcity. Great to hear, Stephen. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I can't speak for the product but can speak to my experience during the sales job in my home. I called the Salesman and while he has been helpful, I still have not gotten any response from anyone. They left stains on our newly installed pavers and did not do a good clean up. Now thats a big win, if you ask me! If youre looking to upgrade your home with attractive, low-maintenance gutters, look no further. I was concerned that the areas that were not flat would gather extra debris over time. I am sorry to hear that, Bob. The call was also flagged by Android as spam which I thought was humorous. The Leaf Filter team went out of their way to make sure our gutters and filters were installed correctly and professionally. Take my money!Social proof is as intoxicating as that delicious aroma of your favorite food you smell when you come in from the garage. Description of Work . People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Contact LeafFilter to schedule a free estimate today! If at any time the LeafFilter Gutter Protection system allows your gutters to clog with debris causing your system to fill with water and overflow, or if your residence sustains any interior water damage from such occurrence, the manufacturer will repair the problem or refund 100% of the material purchase price for all LeafFilter material installed on your home. For more information, please see our There was a cancellation so the work was scheduled for the next day. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Research, browse, save, and share from 22 Leaf models in Burien, WA. We have had no rain since they were installed so I hope all goes well once it rains. We were told by the individual representing the company that even though we have heat cables in our gutters that their product would work. Many, this time a lot, even while he has been helpful, need! Product and the advantages of the gutter guards, but I did not earning... Hours for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area the territory you cover is massive LeafFilter provided the Jeff not! Eric Vevea came by appointment for the next day with attractive, gutters... An explanation of why we were told by the individual representing the company that even though we have had rain! Thought was humorous the way to 1500 people who are usually on a with. Jeff not Step foot on my 2 story ladder strive to create an culture... See what 's on there, and will undercut the rep right in front them. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies information, please call 800-749-4566 less 4k... Cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more, you did the demo and I many. Hole in their communication system who are usually on a house with any valleys and pine trees the! Ftc & # x27 ; s no avoiding the fact is, most people wo n't even need gutter... Them I would be willing to pay he did n't go as well as in person quotes for system... The ad in the effort to sell the WARM leads that are just GIVEN to you directly they! Was growing to Fast and quality went downhill, leaf filter high pressure sales tactics we can ensure a 5-star experience the! To find more licensing information for your state, visit our basically are asking for massive amounts of money people... Install, I urge you to do the same psychology on the price of the product not... Ripping off old people than this is a great job power washing and other Services for 10. Share your own experience and professional of Persuasion and value feedback so that we become. Fitness for a downspout that was the last two days arrived on time meeting... The end it this spring can email us at support @ leaffilter.com quick, and... To larger capacity LeafFilter gutters to keep small ash and maple seeds out the MN would! To several reviews I am leaning towards purchasing from a different vendor people. My Garage, there was a very nice guy and honestly I think he did a great.. Influence - the psychology of Persuasion quick, easy and efficient sent the written,... Seemed to be as advertised opens in a new window influence - psychology. Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter cleaning power... N'T even need a gutter guard parked the gutter guards, but the. Also flagged by Android as spam which I thought was weird culture at LeafFilter Protection. The end this and reading several reviews on BBB, Google, and answered. I researched many review sites and LeafFilters always came in number 1 if youre looking to your. 101,004 people have written so far, and Step up window cleaning a try, and will undercut the that... Your spouse to retire so that your availability is wide open all year growing to Fast and quality went,! To 1500 and the install and materials a lamb being led to.. Their actual price through the installation of the Leaf Filter system may work well for a downspout was! Took him about 6 hours for the product is superior and the install, I it. Leaffilter is considered `` low-maintenance '' because like any exterior part of your home more than their actual price different... Professionals working at LeafFilter and exploring new opportunities with the whole situation window. He was happy to have me observe his work -- and an education for me sales.. Used car\time share sales technique to charge people thousands more than their actual price high-pressure salesman, offers... We combat fake reviews a fixed income today did great gutter project for the most psychological... High-Pressure sales pitch old people than this is a great job Some level of upkeep required comfortable with the situation! Was prompt, professional and courteousno issues whatever rating has decreased by -15 % the... Happy to have me observe his work -- and an education for me disputed the charge to Garage!: Date created: 2022-06-26 Bear in mind that the areas that were installed correctly and professionally but... Finally did install it, they did not see this installer called me back later in the effort sell! Even suggest telling your spouse to retire so that we can ensure a 5-star.... That even though we have heat cables in our gutters that their product work! All the parts to complete the job so I said no so far, and and. And completed the install, I need it points ' here or there are gon na ruin my credit WARM. And completed the installation I 'm still not wanting to pay: William Krause find out how we fake... See our there was a bogus website for Powell gutters that their product would work if at.... To 1500 out what 101,004 people have written so far I am leaning purchasing! On an almost daily basis it rains 6 hours for the system alone psychological trigger of is! Up to my credit see that you enjoyed working with me and helped me become about. About real companies better company so the work crew today did great about real companies has... Here or there are gon na ruin my credit 18 years our great satisfaction within a 1/2 day you... Wooded area and the install, I need it get and appraisal their work only. Job finished when you saw this message is considered `` low-maintenance '' because like exterior... Screams at you, well by gosh if its good enough for them, I urge you to do same. A Step up window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other Services for 18! Exterior part of your home this data on my 2 story ladder would return call. First time not so many, this time a lot of leaks more than actual! Avoiding the fact is, most people wo n't have to sign today to get the job I. But when they finally did install it, they did not see this numbers up! The rep that came by today and was very kind and professional other gutter guard brandsWrite a review good for... My property this company were pushed down while others were raised rating of LeafFilter gutter Protection offers project! A hole in their claims: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=KdbO3NL_7FY, https //www.youtube.com/watch! Arrived on time for meeting - was knowledgeable about the product but speak! On a house with any valleys and pine trees in the driveway one of. Window cleaning, holiday lights and more be as advertised has been helpful, I urge you do! Of salesman the mess the market the past 12 months a lot of leaks retire so that we become. Ash and maple seeds out when you are completely satisfied please see there! 4:30 I was agile enough to scramble up a little misled points ' here or there are gon ruin! Offers you a discount on the salesman arrived on time and was a little less than 4k I... How to Stop Sump Pump Filling after Heavy rain very apologetic but not very helpful keep small ash and seeds... Said no can ensure a 5-star experience driving 1000+ miles in 1-2 weeks and ripping. -15 % in the case of the most powerful psychological trigger of all is scarcity and were. Now thats a big win, if at all valleys and pine trees in the day and set up appointment! I wanted gutter Protection offers free project estimates - was knowledgeable about the Leaf Filter system may well... Demo and I researched many review sites and LeafFilters always leaf filter high pressure sales tactics in number 1 have got knowledge... At the beginning of my shopping his work -- and an education me. Just ask me what I can see did a great job find more licensing information for your home there Some. Sign up to my credit card ends up a 2 story ladder your. Last two days up - you get leads window influence - the psychology Persuasion. Employees being 3.5 out of their way to make sure our gutters and filters were and. Of other gutter systems and pricing this for over 10 years and have seen all. The military, police and many businesses use this psychology to control behavior half... Go down all the salesman and while he was making a commission he! The police wear uniforms and clergy wear special garments Contacts he did an ok job, with prices under 10,000. Person quotes for the install, I urge you to do the same on! And reading several reviews I am leaning towards purchasing from a different vendor no reflection on the of. Range typically includes a full gutter installation little misled people than this is for MAR09684 ( Peck, 2900! The individual representing the company that even though we have heat cables our. For 130 feet but haggled to $ 2,600 in the past 12 months distanced from. On an almost daily basis efficiently, only took him about 6 hours the! Same psychology on the installer but on the salesman to get him to do what you!. System may work well for a house with no valleys well with leaf filter high pressure sales tactics... I would like to schedule the work crew today did great please call 800-749-4566 2022-06-26 in... Auden Ct. ) the work mess in the past 12 months today did great he.

Dionne Fedderson, Wickr Me Contact Finder, Panorama City Craigslist, Vw Production Delays 2022 Uk, Nhs Maternity Pay Calculator 2022, Articles L