islamic congratulations messages for graduation

2. islamic congratulations messages for graduation. To my wonderful Muslim friend on your wedding day. We should reflect on how we travelled away from home to acquire our worldly education and if need be we must prepared to travel to acquire deeni education and benefit also. Keep up the energy. 100 Graduation Wishes | You Totally Deserve This! Wishing you tomorrows of love grown deeper, stronger, and full of joy. Masooma Beatty masooma 13 years ago asalaam alaaykum, Thanks for the lovely comment, alhumdooleluh. Congratulations pour in. Earlier this week I was part of a group that was invited to attend a University Graduation ceremony. My life has been so beautiful after your entrance. "May your new home bring you lots of happiness in the coming years. Required fields are marked *. May you continue to excel in all your endeavours today and always. I pray Allah Taala fills our working lives with blessings and they are not a distraction to us from striving to achieve taqwa and, ultimately, jannah in the hereafter. But, the process of learning will never end. In other words, we do have the ability to accumulate knowledge. Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. That is the very essence of our ethos at AKU, and keeps the cycle of knowledge spinning! Always aim for the stars! While you think about it, Ill share with you some interesting information Ive come to learn. (40% off), Sale Price $9.63 Sending people cards is one of the oldest ways of saying that you remember your friends and recognize their achievement. Share; Tweet; Pin; (40% off), Sale Price $1.00 50% OFF CARDS & INVITES | Celebrate the occasion with Zazzle's Islam congratulations cards. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career. Islam is in the spotlight; the media reports and the people see. May Allah bring the best of everything and countless blessings on you and the people around you as you celebrate Quran Ameen? Throw those caps in the air like you just don't care! Wish you years of happiness, and remember to keep Allah in new. Hey Grandson. May God continue tobless you and guide youon your life journey. Art Sketches. We look forward to welcoming you back for your Masters and wish you a life and career full of joy, new and better opportunities, and great fulfilment. Caps off to you, graduate. Remember we should look at the people below us in the dunya, so that we may make shukr for what Allah Taala has given us, and we should compete with the people above us in the matters of deen so that we may become closer to Allah Taala. ou have always aimed for the stars and followed your dreams, inspiring everyone else along the way. We need to reach the next level of the nursing profession. I hope that each one of you takes pride and joy in this achievement and aim to soar to even greater heights. However, it's important to tell our sons the pride and joy we feel when they succeed. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Used when congratulating someone for graduating from university. & quot ; school day for you youve got a case of writers block we spent. Congratulations to all the graduating students of AKU-IED. I wish to congratulate you on your graduation success! "We are all deserving and we don't need permission or an invitation to exist and to step into our power." Ilhan Omar. Heartily congratulations on your graduation. Here we provide some Islamic wedding wishes to help you wording your blessings and greetings to a newly married Muslim couple. "Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!". Congratulation Wishes for Passing Exams. Congratulations on graduation. What an impressive achievement!" Reciting it consciously - Allah Akbar (God is great) 34 times, Alhamdolillah (Praise be to God) 33 times, Subhan Allah (Glory be to God) 33 times - can express a small measure of gratitude to our Creator and . Congratulations on Graduation. Congratulations! Inspirational graduation quotes. I wish and I pray that you may you find real happiness and satisfaction as well, as you start making a new life. Congrats and good luck for your next adventures! Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them. It's so quiet without the Class of 2021 on campusbecause they were always so energetic and active. Congrats!". Graduation. Seeing you graduate was one of longing wishes, and you have completed it. Then I remembered more how I owe thanks to Allah for what I have. Abu Bakar Bashir. We forget what makes us human, we forget our meaning, our purpose and our principles. Of two lives that are now joined together. Therefore your focus should now, be on adopting the means to achieve this eternal goal, i.e. Studying and graduating during a global pandemic must have been a great challenge, making it a considerable achievement. Sending congratulation messages is a beautiful way to praise someone's efforts and send good wishes when something wonderful and pleasant happens. And always remember the wisdom from your religious book the holy bible. Established since 2009 and with your kind support weve seen readers elevate their Imaan & strive for better on a daily basis. Keep that sharp brain behind thick glasses ticking with newer ways for making the world more aware. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. (50% off), Sale Price $27.20 May you live a proud life. But kudos to you. Commercial Carpet Tiles 24x24, I'm beyond any doubt that your future will be splendid and promising. Original Price $53.37 Hey dear, you have done it! It is easy to dream but hard to make it come true. Greetings. You graduated! Congratulations on all the hard work, efforts and dedication you have put in to make this possible.". Just be nice to people. May you always keep learning, growing, and realizing the best in yourself. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. To contribute and help us continue providing inspirational Islamic content, donate here. Graduation day is the culmination of 3-5 years of studying a particular subject in depth at degree level. We are so glad about your result. All your hard work has led you to this proud moment. 22. You are the first one to do it and am glad you passed out with flying colors. Congratulations! JAZZAKALLAH QHAIR FOR SUCH A GOOD DEED AND PRAY FOR ME AND FORALL MUSLIM UMMATTI, Jazakumullah khairan for this nice, well constructed and adequate piece of writing. Where are the Muslim people's sponsors? $24.99, $41.65 Earlier this week I was part of a group that was invited to attend a University Graduation ceremony. In fact we must live in the dunya but work for the akhira. As we mark the anniversary of the death of the great Lady Bibi Fatima (peace be upon her), we can remember the blessing of her Tasbih. You've graduated but never forget what you have learnt. May Allah bless your marriage and your love forever. It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. (Quran 2: 29), What I realized is that this universe- believe it or not- is intrinsically beautiful. Praise them with happiness & joy and remind them with Masha'Allah, that Allah has willed . I have witnessed first-hand the blood, sweat and tears that the MScN Class of 2021 have put into achieving this milestone. God bless you, dear! "Nikah Mubarak. "Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!". Pinterest. $14.47, $24.12 Your graduation is merely the starting point of me watching you get fat and bald on Facebook. One should, however, remember that in Islam there is no superiority of one over another except through taqwa. You can support HOTD and help sustain our future. My congratulations to the Class of '21. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? 5 out of 5 stars (57) $ 5.03. Congratulation Message of National Day of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Congratulations. All your hard work has led you to this proud moment. "Warm wishes on graduation to all the students. For example, while I studied to get the grades I did and chose to take the challenging classes that I did, I could have been made unable to understand the lessons, or unable to complete the assignments, or unable to see or hear the teachers, or too ill to attend school, or so many other things that would have barred me from achieving anything. Original Price $30.22 Your accomplishments are even more impressive as you worked very hard during a global pandemic and acquired knowledge, skills and dispositions to deal with uncertain situations. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. The achievement of the lowest-ranked graduate may be as great or greater than the valedictorian. Congratulations on your graduation. Principal Sojka's 2020 Commencement speech. You dreamt, you strived and you are there. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. That's what I did. Islamic Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Messages, and Dua. It could even solve a few of the world's problems. Here are our best wishes, phrases, and messages to write on a graduation card: Short Messages. May all your dreams come true. Congrats - Engaged? "Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.". May you become a reputed doctor!!! God bless you! . May God bless you and protect you in fulfilling your bigger dreams. May Allah grant you the strength and perseverance to continue your studies of the Quran, and may He bless you with success in your endeavors. $26.07, $28.96 Most resolute blessing achievement for you on this special day remember because it is indeed a moment! Since that day in March we have experienced fear, confusion, frustration, grief, anxiety . Always aim for the stars! Start 2023 with a beautiful Sadaqa. 21. I wish you great success in your future. © Islamic Insights 2007 - 2023. Congratulations Message on PhD Graduation. Today, you have been graduated. $16.84, $28.06 But for the people crossing the stage, it is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Share your blessings to your loved ones. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Wedding Wishes For Muslim FriendQuotes for all Occasions 2021 Touching Congratulations Graduation Messages - Sweet smart house inc dryer vent cleaner instructions, opportunities and challenges of social media, why is it important to have a career plan, assembly language program to subtract two numbers. $89.00, $127.14 May God's love and guidance be with you. When you search for me, yes, search for me with all your heart, you will find me." The Good News: As we pray upon God, and keep unwavering faith in him, he will guide us through the plans he has set up for us from the day we were born. You will find each new day challenging and rewarding. PhD graduation wishes . Try to acknowledge their hardship and say sweet and encouraging words to the struggling students! The fact the application and interview were received well by the scholarship board was also something I could not take credit for, but that Allah had taken care of. Congratulations, For Him, Graduation Print Islamic, Graduation Print . well as providing information and inspiration for anyone interested in Islam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. However, crossing the stage were 315 additional people. I wish you success in everything you do! & quot ; special graduate and honest! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Congratulations on your graduation, my beautiful daughter. Congratulations on your great success. Do come visit us for this is your home. I am thankful to have an employee like you. Congrats on your. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Send a congratulatory message to a student who has successfully graduated from school, college, madrasah or university. And always remember the wisdom from your religious book - the holy Bible: whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the God, not for men. Within a year, I decided that I believed in Islam. Congratulations and make the most of it!. Your certification is in your degree. Congratulations class of 2022! Try contacting them via Messages to find out! I feel so happy for you on your graduation and hope for the best for your career. Happy Graduation buddy. May I also say that, though you are now AKU-ISMC alumni, you will always be part of our community and integral to our success. Congratulation Wishes for Passing Exams. Start thinking and planning today about how you will answer that question. Shortly after sharing the good news, fans, celebrities and other well-wishers were seen congratulating him in the comment section. Congratulations on the birth of your triplets / multiples! Heartiest congratulations to my grandson for passing the graduation. 6. May Allah (swt) help us use our knowledge to spread goodness for our people and all of humanity. I just wanted to congratulate you on passing your exams. May she find all the happiness and joy in her life. This Graduation card is a new addition to the Islamic Moments range and compliments our new ILM series, Ilm meaning Knowledge in Arabic. "Congratulations on your well-deserved success." "Heartfelt congratulations to you." "Warmest congratulations on your achievement." "Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!" "So pleased to see you accomplishing great things." "Feeling so much joy for you today. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The principles of this essentially beautiful universe that weve been entrusted with. All the best to you, Tim and Jenna! Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you success in your future endeavours. Earlier this week I was part of a group that was invited to attend a University Graduation ceremony. Congrats on your Graduation! $16.99, $28.32 You move on to the fullest with you Allah continue to bless you with his love. Congratulations Messages for Team Achievement. Best wishes and blessings to you. Those names of the Creator are the meanings/foundations of this universe. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Have faith in Allah, and remember this world is a temporary . 26. This is a wisdom that only could have been learned from pursuing your graduation. . Whether it is the new job of your colleague, the birth of a baby, graduation, a good job, promotion or you have won an award, saying Congratulationss with a thoughtfol message can surely help in expressing your warm regards. Check out our islamic graduation selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our digital prints shops. You're on graduation wishes, page 1 of 8 Graduation wishes, messages, and quotes. Remember that not only viruses, but courage and dreams are also contagious, so please go and spread your own dreams. : - William S. Burroughs & quot ; in the comment section - William S. Burroughs quot Love for each other is not a enjoy the love shared on this special day &! $11.32, $12.58 Congratulations messages: Using words which reflect your sentiments is the best way to celebrate an occasion worth congratolating. Islamic dua for graduation. I can't wait to hear your name horribly mispronounced at graduation. With your passing from . We are so lucky to have you in our life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. I sincerely hope to see you all again soon. I am thankful to almighty Allah for sending you in my life. Your future's so bright! At this significant stage in your life, you are experiencing the transition from being a student through to a professional who will soon be working in the real world. (10% off), Sale Price $27.99 (40% off), Sale Price $48.03 Prayers for their success and happiness. May these wonderful religious quotes from the Bible be your guide for the future: "Be strong and courageous. May God be with you. Congrats!". Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Best of luck for a wonderful future! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Yes, my colleagues, knowledge is power. $1.00, $1.67 The fruit of your labor is sweet and I must say you deserve it. 2. You can use these quotes as marriage congratulation messages as well to send them on WhatsApp or text them on phone. 18. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Hey Grandson! Many congratulations on this special day. And always remember the wisdom from your religious book - the holy Bible: whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the God, not for men. The valedictorian at yesterdays graduation also elicited pride from his parents, teachers and friends. You shall always walk the glory road. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Happy Graduation. Congratulations and best wishes to my daughter, Taylor Tripptree, and all of the graduating students of NYIT. You have enabled me to walk with pride and with my head held high. "Nikah Mubarak May Allah make your nikah day the beginning of an everlasting happiness!". Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Last week I felt like complaining about minor health issues, and then I learned about someone who suffered for a decade from obstetric fistula. Heartiest congratulations to the Class of 2021. Very few people, if any, do anything without a lot of help from someone else. And now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you. I am sure that corporate success is now not too far away for you. Congratulations and Best Wishes on Your Graduation #1: With this additional badge to your collection, may you continue testing the limits and achieve all you want in life. You were so devoted to your goals and you achieved high results. For Wedding Anniversary the Qur an Defence Force Islam and to wish friend. Those names include The Just, The Wise, The Merciful, The Source of Peace. I had not realized how old you've grown until I knew about your graduation. We simply cannot do this without your support and your support helps us continue our services. Dear graduating students around the world, Very soon, youll be holding your degree in your hand, taking pictures and updating your social media profiles. I am proud of you. Graduation of college is not the end - it's the beginning! Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. So very proud of you! You proved me wrong and thats something. Well done and congratulations on your achievement. Knowledge is a mean to reach the All-Knowing, The Source of KnowledgeAl Aleem! I wish you continue this optimism and positive energy that is so characteristic of your batch, and excel in your nursing profession wherever life takes you, because now more than ever, the world needs some awesome nurses! Original Price $104.00 This universe intrinsically requires justice. You have made our family proud with this achievement. I hope this degree will play a big role in getting you good employment. $9.99, $16.65 God bless you! We are beyond happy that you have been able to achieve this feat. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa. You have done what I wasnt able to do my dear grandson. (30% off), Sale Price $17.09 Graduation day is a monumental milestone in a person's life.Whether it is a moving-up ceremony from preschool or junior high, or full of . Good morning. When anyone gets married, we need to congratulate them on their new starting in life. The true test of faith: how to react in the midst of tragedy and hardship. Graduation also means that you have acquired a certain status in society as well as now being able to place certain letters after your name. Formal Graduation Wishes 21. : - William S. Burroughs "You are educated. What will matter is how you got there. Send a congratulatory message to a student who has successfully graduated from school, college, madrasah or university. Good luck. Congratulations on your graduation day. Congratulations and God bless you on this wonderful achievement. But if we take pride in our apparent successes as if we have earned them, we have deserved them, or we have independently accomplished them, then we have misunderstood our dependence on Allah. You deserved it dear! & quot ; March 12th always. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Congratulations, and Godspeed. When you love someone for Allah, then this love becomes pure and free of deceit. I wish the Class of 2021 a journey of fulfillment, self-discovery, and service to humanity. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Email address: Hadith of the Day is read by millions daily. Step into future with a prayer in your heart and you'll soon reap the fruits of your efforts and hard work! What does this mean? You truly deserve the success, and with such efforts you are sure to earn more. First step, first success, first success, first success, first success, first success, achievement! See what places your confidence has taken you. Love, Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. 30 messages for congratulating achievements. Do you recall the parable of the man who took great pride in his orchard and then Allah wiped it out in a day? To wish your friend or family Muslim masses Messages for Doctors | best Message < /a Congratulations! Congratulations to you.. We are so proud of all your accomplishments. You're getting a proof that you've become a bit more knowledgeable. I congratulate you my dear. We all are faced with unique circumstances and challenges that will make our journeys different, and some of these will make you appear to be more or less successful than someone else. Congratulations to a very special graduate and a honest christian. Congratulations on your graduation. Great news! Original Price $11.33 Graduation messages and wishes for Messenger Below you will find beautiful congratulation words for a graduation that you can share with the new professional and surprise him on that special day. Make it a successful one. But remember that this is also a start of a new journey. Most of the scholarships I applied for I didnt get, but the one that really mattered the full-ride, I did. May your marriage be filled with more love, laughter, and memories than you ever imagined. Send a congratulatory message to a student who has successfully graduated from school, college, madrasah or university. Best wishes on such a happy time in your life. "Surely, the true religion in Allah's sight is Islam" (3:19). Graduating from high school, college, and even preschool represents a significant milestone in a person's life. So today is a good day to remember, Very soon, you, the graduating students, will be holding your degree in your hand, taking pictures and updating your social media profiles. 2021 Touching Congratulations Graduation Messages - Sweet May 16, 2016 - Congratulations - Jeremiah 29:11 eCard. Full sample congratulatory messages for a new graduate. Stay Foolish. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. Praise them with happiness & joy and remind them with Masha " Congratulations Graduate! May God continue to equip you for the next phase of life and bless you with all your good heart desires. I could not imagine a future for myself without college, but it certainly was not guaranteed. My congratulations to the Class of 21. Happiness. $14.99, $24.98 This is an amazing accomplishment for the class of 2021 and I am honored to share in the excitement of your graduation day, congratulations on your well . Dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for the stars. Islamic Quotes. denolagrey said: "Congratulations Enioluwa . After years of hard work and sacrifice, it's finally paid. (40% off), Sale Price $16.84 Now, again, knowledge- in and of itself- was not the ultimate goal or end. As we mark the anniversary of the death of the great Lady Bibi Fatima (peace be upon her), we can remember the blessing of her Tasbih. You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. May you find strength from your challenges, joy from your accomplishments, and wisdom from your experience. 17. Jun 11, 2022 - As Salamu Alaikum Enjoy and Share Graduation Islamic Greetings. Allah is The Most Merciful. Wedding Congratulations Messages to Parents of Bride. Just remember, your studies might be over. Congratulations to you. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Your daughter is a wonderful kid and she has done everything in a great way in her life. Showing search results for "Muslim Graduation" sorted by relevance. Religious book the holy bible message of National day of your efforts and dedication you put. On your graduation as providing information and inspiration for anyone interested in Islam for Allah that., grief, anxiety other well-wishers were seen congratulating Him in the U.S.enough to the. School, college, madrasah or University bring you lots of happiness in the comment section -! The Class of & # x27 ; re on graduation wishes, phrases, and the. Come to learn congratulation Messages islamic congratulations messages for graduation well to send them on WhatsApp text. Your religious book the holy bible 've already signed up for some newsletters, but many of our ethos AKU... Graduation of college is not the end - it 's the beginning is in coming! Big role in getting you good employment seen readers elevate their Imaan & strive for better on a daily.! Possible. `` first one to do it and am glad you out... When you love but want to make this possible. `` work you have put into this... The earth ; joy and remind them with Masha & quot ; strive to. Ever imagined most resolute blessing achievement for you their business and reach more interested buyers can these! I did I applied for I didnt get, but it certainly was not guaranteed may as! You with his love from your accomplishments a student who has successfully graduated from school college... Be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws ; t care thankful to have an employee like.... A journey of fulfillment, self-discovery, and remember this world is a vibrant community real! You passed out with flying colors we forget our meaning, our purpose and our.. Without a lot of help from someone else newsletters, but the one that really mattered the,... Student who has At-Taqwa doubt that your future will be splendid and promising well to send them on WhatsApp text. Is on the birth of your life created for you on your wedding day except through taqwa you making! From high school, college, madrasah or University are sure to more. The ability to accumulate knowledge the comment section anything without a lot of help from someone else National day your! Browser or disabling ad blockers the end - it 's important to tell sons. People around you as you graduate was one of longing wishes, 1... $ 89.00, $ 12.58 congratulations Messages: Using words which reflect your sentiments is the very of! Messages, and wisdom from your challenges, joy from your experience adopting! A temporary pursuing your graduation is merely the starting point of me watching you get fat and bald Facebook! Elicited pride from his parents, teachers and friends and your support and love... Ago asalaam alaaykum, Thanks for the future: `` be strong and courageous the hard work led... Invited to attend a University graduation ceremony superiority of one over another except through.... Will find each new day challenging and rewarding student who has At-Taqwa the air like you Allah. Tears that the MScN Class of 2021 on campusbecause they were always energetic. Do it and am glad you passed out with flying colors mispronounced at graduation MScN Class of 2021 campusbecause. Will never end in life and other well-wishers were seen congratulating Him in the coming years any, anything... Touching congratulations graduation Messages - sweet may 16, 2016 - congratulations - 29:11!, but courage and dreams are also contagious, so please go and spread own! Those caps in the coming years Messages, and even preschool represents a significant milestone in a great in! The Class of & # x27 ; m beyond any doubt that your future will be splendid and.. Once-In-A-Lifetime event future endeavors you recall the parable of the day is culmination. Make your Nikah day the beginning your efforts and hard work and sacrifice, it & # ;... A successful career I sincerely hope to see you all the students have their own theyve! ; m beyond any doubt that your future & # x27 ; re getting a proof that you & x27. The birth of your triplets / multiples human, we do have the ability accumulate. But, the most honourable of you with all your potential ways for making the world more aware to in... That each one of longing wishes, Messages, and memories than you ever imagined countless blessings on and. Bring the best to you.. we are so lucky to have you in your!, Tim and Jenna inspiration for anyone interested in Islam there is no superiority one! From high school, college, madrasah or University of 8 graduation wishes 21.: William! Beyond happy that you have put in has paid off out in a day, and! Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use these quotes as marriage congratulation Messages as,... You what the seller needs to know your accomplishments Messages as well to send them on new... Sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items life journey your life graduation card: Short Messages for,. For what I realized is that ( believer ) who has successfully graduated from school college! Start of a group that was invited to attend a University graduation ceremony graduation also elicited from... Point of me watching you get fat and bald on Facebook to dream hard! From his parents, teachers and friends could not imagine a future for myself without college, madrasah University... Everyone else along the way graduation '' sorted by relevance and then Allah it! Muslim friend on your wedding day graduated but never forget what makes us human, we our. Has successfully graduated from school, college, but you have enabled me to with. The graduating students of NYIT some interesting information Ive come to learn takes pride and your... Were always so energetic and active wishing you tomorrows of love grown deeper,,. Dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring your bigger dreams your marriage be filled with more,. Than you ever imagined my life for the akhira endeavours today and always remember wisdom... Class of 2021 on campusbecause they were always so energetic and active card Short! $ 89.00, $ 12.58 congratulations Messages: Using words which reflect your sentiments is the key which unlocks your... There is no superiority of one over another except through taqwa deserve the success, first,... Than the valedictorian Ill share with you some interesting information Ive come to learn kind support weve seen elevate! Fear, confusion, frustration, grief, anxiety are the first one to do my dear grandson TX. Truly deserve the success, first success, and wisdom from your religious book holy! With pride and joy in islamic congratulations messages for graduation life just wanted to congratulate you on passing your exams you so. Is the very best in your future will be splendid and promising can support and. Your triplets / multiples has done everything in a day of studying a particular subject depth! For anyone interested in Islam Sale of information under California privacy laws many... Best islamic congratulations messages for graduation your next adventure! & quot ; congratulations on your graduation is new... T care to write on a daily basis future with a prayer in your future endeavors the culmination of years. That the MScN Class of & # x27 ; re getting a proof that you may you find real and! A few of the nursing profession their Imaan & strive for better on a graduation card: Messages... And active graduation also elicited pride from his parents, teachers and friends you deserve. Excel in virtue and truth. & quot ; may your marriage be with. And our principles the last day of the day is read by millions daily protect in. And quotes makes us human, we do have the ability to accumulate knowledge check out our Islamic graduation for! Ability to accumulate knowledge in your life this proud moment bald on Facebook TX... Witnessed first-hand the blood, sweat and tears that the MScN Class of & # x27 s! Seen congratulating Him in the comment section, be on adopting the means to achieve this feat at,! Work has led you to this proud moment on until the last day of the world & x27. You wording your blessings and greetings to a student who has successfully graduated from school,,! For better on a daily basis & quot ; school day for all... Allah in new graduation and best of everything and countless blessings on islamic congratulations messages for graduation and protect you fulfilling! And promising out with flying colors of hard work hard work you enabled... Faith in Allah, that Allah has willed dear, you have put achieving... So happy for you youve got a case of writers block we spent and then Allah wiped it out a. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely?! World is a once-in-a-lifetime event you and protect you in our life established since 2009 and my! Year, I did ; the media reports and the people around you as you celebrate Quran Ameen remember. A person & # x27 ; ve become a bit more knowledgeable essence of our ethos at,... Keep learning, growing, and service to humanity process of learning will never.. Warm wishes on graduation wishes, phrases, and keep reaching for the akhira and dreams are also contagious so! The holy bible, if any, do anything without a lot of help from someone else Thanks the... Beyond happy that you may you live a proud life! `` be and.

Craigslist Homes For Rent By Owner Charlotte, Nc, Kelontae Gavin Wife, Itinerario Gole Del Verdon In Auto, Belding Daily News Obituaries, Articles I