i5 grapevine accident today

However, they are not always available. If you locate any information that is not correct in our post, please contact our firm right away so that we correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies, Alerts Last Updated: Wed, Mar 1st 11:17:17 PM, Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read our. These sources include but are not limited to local news reports, police accident reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious injury accidents in Bakersfield. There is no esti https://t.co/BNqEkXN91t. Northbound I-5 is open at Lake Hughes Road in Castaic. The California Highway Patrol This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. While the majority of auto accidents result in minor injuries to those involved, tens of thousands of people require hospitalization and emergency medical treatment for their injuries. Bakersfield, CA (December 25, 2021) Following an accident on Interstate 5, a vehicle overturned into a ravine, ejecting one of the occupants on Saturday, December 25th in Bakersfield. Copyright 2023 KABC Television, LLC. Northbound I-5 is open at Lake Hughes Road in Castaic. A historic winter storm in Southern California prompted a shutdown of the state's largest freeway, Interstate 5, just north of Los Angeles on Friday. Write your own Grapevine, California report, forecast, or traffic update: E-mail: will not be posted, shared or used for marketing! By clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. #BroadwayIC has been balanced to a 2nd alarm fire. CHP closed the highway around 3:30 is located at 856 s Robertson Blvd,Los Angeles, California, CA. The accident caused two of the semi trucks to spill gravel into the roadway near Grapevine Canyon. How to use the Grapevine Traffic Map Bakersfield car accident attorneysat Torem & Associates have extensive experience assisting clients to recover the maximum amount of compensation available by pursuing legal claims against at-fault drivers. North. However, they are not always available. Traffic was being turned around near Lebec. The incident happened at about 2:50 p.m. on northbound Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road. We strive to help accident victims recover full and fair compensation for medical treatment as well as a variety of financial burdens they face moving forward. Shasta ; California; Interstate 5 South Bound; By anonymous; 305; WebHow to use the Grapevine Traffic Map. GORMAN, Calif. (KABC) -- As heavy rain continued to fall in Southern California, the southbound I-5 was shut down Tuesday afternoon north of Castaic after a Grapevine, CA traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Grapevine area and Kern county. The photos used in the post are not representative of the actual accident scene. In fact, these accidents often cause major disruptions and traffic, making safe travel a struggle for hundreds of thousands of Californians. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault. First published on November 8, 2022 / 4:28 PM. If you locate any information that is not correct in our post, please contact our firm right away so that we correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. The crash is at Fort Tejon Rd. The closure was in effect from 4 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. Caltrans announced the beam was removed and lanes were finally reopened by 9:30 p.m. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. LOS ANGELES COUNTY, Calif. - Due to snow and poor visibility, officials shut down the 5 Freeway in both directions through the Grapevine on Wednesday morning. Utah DNR suggests this tasty invasive species, At G-20, high expectations for India as rising global, British navy seizes Iran missiles, parts likely Yemen, India urges G-20 ministers to look beyond East-West, Disgraced ex-Haitian soccer president announces hes, N. Korea wants more control over farming amid food, Russians place flowers at burnt out tanks in Baltic, A look at some of Europes train disasters in recent, Rights lawyers seek ICC probe into Turkey allegations, Finlands Parliament gives final approval for NATO, Nigeria president-elect faces vote doubts, poverty,, Avalanche strikes Olympic Valley apartment building, New OR bill would give $1K a month to homeless people, Hunter who killed pet dogs believed they were coyotes, Heres how much rain fell in Bakersfield in February, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. There are many instances where car accidents are caused by the actions of other motorists. The Grapevine Track SoCal rain with LIVE Megadoppler 7000 HD. Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. The 5 Freeway was closed in both directions due to dangerous driving conditions. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. Plea https://t.co/GIkyRXkeN2, UPDATE - I-5 is open in both directions in the #Grapevine #TejonPass from Parker Road in Castaic to Grapevine Ro https://t.co/3F2hd4Ap3T. Crews are still working. @andre_wetzell I-5 is still closed in both directions between Grapevine Road and Lake Hughes Road. The crash took place near Vista Del Lago Road just before 2 p.m. on Tuesday. If you have been injured in a preventable accident, contact our. This is developing news. A historic winter storm in Southern California prompted a shutdown of the state's largest freeway, Interstate 5, just north of Los Angeles on Friday. FOX 11s Christina Pascucci endured the traffic jam and said it lasted for roughly 45 minutes. It's unclear at this moment if there were any injuries suffered as a result to this For that reason, the details surrounding the incident have not been independently verified by our team of writers. Update: All southbound lanes of I5 are now open. The big rig appears to have been hauling a long barrier when it crashed, damaging an extensive amount of guardrail, according to Caltrans. The collision shoved the guardrail across the highway, blocking all southbound lanes on the 5 freeway through the Grapevine, prompting a SigAlert. The crash was reported a little before 3 p.m. Next turn right onto Washington Blvd and turn left onto S Robertson Blvd. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. All Traffic Alerts Provided by Caltrans. CHP Traffic Incidents & Accidents on I-5 All Accidents I-5 Today. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. I-5 over the Grapevine, Due to unsafe conditions from heavy snow and ice, the Grapevine is closed in both north and south directions. For additional questions, you can call us at (800) 358-9617 or you can find us onYelp, Toll-Free: (800) 358-9617 @sunnyrjuneja @Ms_Julysky712 Cannot say at this point. Click or touch the map to move in different directions. It's unclear at this moment if there were any injuries suffered as a result to this crash. March 01, 2023 7:15 AM. Carbon dioxide emissions reached a record high in, Kern County school closures and delays for March, Over 26,000 evacuated as floods hit Malaysia again;, SpaceX launches US, Russia, UAE astronauts to space, No. Depending on the type of collision, the chances of serious and life-threatening injuries can be higher. A series of storms hit the area and this marks the third time in a week Caltrans and the California Highway Patrol shut down the Grapevine. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies, Alerts Last Updated: Wed, Mar 1st 11:17:15 PM, Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read our. There is no esti https://t.co/BNqEkXN91t. @andre_wetzell There is no estimated time for opening. 9 Texas a B12 title, No. Click the icons on the map to see info. A 3-year-old girl who was in a child safety seat suffered moderate injuries and 1-year-old boy who was in a child safety seat was uninjured, said CHP. @jochembakker Less than 15 minutes, typically. CHP ARRIVED ON SCENE @ Feb 26 2023 7:57AM. CHP Traffic Incidents on I-5 for Today, February 27, 2023 in California Last updated: February 27, 2023 View I-5 Real-time Data CHP Traffic Incidents & Accidents Upon their arrival, officers discovered the vehicle upside down in a ravine. Highways 138 and 58 remain closed, and it is recommended motorists use the 101 Freeway as an alternative route. CBS News Los Angeles: The Rundown (Nov. 8 AM Edition). Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. Our firm, Torem & Associates, has worked hard to become valued members of the local business community. Fr nhere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie. If you use a windshield cover, you can at least forget about scrapping the ice off your windshield to save some time and hassle. The 5 Freeway through the Grapevine was shut down Wednesday morning due to heavy snow and ice along the road. Closed due to snow: All lanes of the southbound side of the Golden State Freeway (5) in Lebec are closed at this moment after a big rig overturned. Take this snow and shove it The incident happened at around 12:28 p.m. Open the Article - Posted 1 year ago The content of this news article doesn't belong to ezeRoad, and we're not responsible for it. WebThe wreck happened on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road at about 1:24 p.m. Injuries sustained in the accident were minor. Plea https://t.co/GIkyRXkeN2, UPDATE - I-5 is open in both directions in the #Grapevine #TejonPass from Parker Road in Castaic to Grapevine Ro https://t.co/3F2hd4Ap3T. Interstate 5 Washington Accidents North Major city accidents along I-5 South Washington Vancouver accidents near I-5 Olympia accidents near I-5 Tacoma @DylanHVG @Ms_Julysky712 Best information on that location (which is not in Caltrans District 7, sorry!) Then turn left onto Duquesne Ave and take Ince Blvd to Washington Blvd. Interstate 5 north of Grapevine Road has been reduced to two lanes due to a big rig truck fire, according to Caltrans. Disclaimer: Our firm, Torem & Associates, has worked hard to become valued members of the local business community. These accidents can include people texting or using cellphones while driving, drunk driving, speeding, ignoring traffic control devices, and engaging in unsafe driving behaviors. Car accidents plague roadways across California every single day. WebGrapevine, CA traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and These sources include but are not limited to local news reports, police accident reports, and eyewitness accounts about serious injury accidents in Bakersfield. CHP said alcohol and drugs are not suspected factors in the crash and the incident is still under investigation. @sunnyrjuneja @Ms_Julysky712 Cannot say at this point. For that reason, the details surrounding the incident have not been independently verified by our team of writers. We hope that through awareness, people will use additional caution when out on the roadways in Bakersfield and throughout California to prevent being seriously injured in a crash. WebBakersfield, CA Car Accident on I-5 Near Grapevine Causes Injuries. Check back for more details. As heavy rain fell in Southern California, the southbound I-5 was shut down Tuesday north of Castaic after a big rig accident, officials said. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) Southbound Interstate 5 is currently closed at Grapevine Road due to a multiple vehicle traffic collision blocking lanes. The Interstate 5 Freeway is closed through the Grapevine Friday morning due to snowfall. ID: 230226BF00055 LAHB Bakersfield. The crash took place near Vista Del Lago Road just before 2 p.m. on Tuesday. The content of this news article doesn't belong to ezeRoad, and we're not responsible for it. * In known extreme weather events or accidents, the map provider may still show green lines, even if lanes or the entire road is closed. Expect heavy traffic. / KCAL News. The snow and ice conditions Wednesday morning led to the closure of Interstate 5 through the Grapevine, according to the California Department of Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. The KGET News reported a 2010 Nissan was traveling at a high rate of speed heading north on I-5. If its not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares. Grapevine, CA Report, Forecast or Traffic Update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Reports confirmed that the incident involved two semi-trucks and a van. Click or touch the map to move in different directions. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |, Grapevine, CA: Big Rig Collision on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road, Grapevine Collision on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road. #BroadwayIC has been declared knockdown at approximately 10:13 a.m. No reports of injuries to civilian https://t.co/9JEK5XIwhf. WebI 5 Live traffic coverage with maps and news updates - Interstate 5 California. Are you a new client?Yes, I am a potential new clientNo, I'm a current existing clientI'm neither. We write these posts as a way to bring awareness to the dangers of driving or being a passenger in any type of automobile accident. When victims are injured in accidents as a result of negligent drivers, they should consult with acar accident attorney in Bakersfield soon as possible. FILE- Tejon Pass (Gary Coronado / Los Angeles Times via Getty Images). Northbound lanes of the Grapevine are closed at Parker Road in Castaic. UPDATE (Feb. 25, 2:00 A.M.): Interstate 5 was closed again early Saturday morning due to heavy snow fall and ice buildup in the area. The collision happened just before 4 a.m. near the Grapevine inspection facility, south of the Outlets at Tejon. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help. Carbon dioxide emissions reached a record high in, Kern County school closures and delays for March, Over 26,000 evacuated as floods hit Malaysia again;, SpaceX launches US, Russia, UAE astronauts to space, No. Feb 26 2023 1:47PM. Finally, turn right to stay on S Robertson Blvd and Pacific Attorney Group Accident Lawyer will be on the right. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. The content of this news article doesn't belong to ezeRoad, and we're not responsible for it. Grapevine, CA (April 5, 2021) On April 4, Sunday, 48-year-old Gerardo Camarena suffered injuries following a traffic collision on Interstate 5 near Grapevine. #BroadwayIC has been balanced to a 2nd alarm fire. UPDATE (7:50 AM): Caltrans says all lanes of I-5 near the Grapevine have reopened following a crash late Tuesday night. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. All Traffic Alerts Provided by Caltrans. Our personal injury attorneys at. 2 Alabama rallies, beats rival Auburn 90-85 in, Kevin Durant scores 23 points in Charlotte in Suns, Baylor women showing they can win, even without Big, Defensive players again rising to top of NFLs draft, Kentucky women beat Florida in game marred by scuffle, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, 1 left with injuries after shooting on South Chester, Kern Human Services proclaims March as Social Work, Tampa Bay winery pours up strawberry wine, Hungry? According to the CHP incident page, at least one person has died in a head-on crash involving two vehicles just after 11 p.m. on the northbound I-5, just south of Grapevine Road. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. LOS ANGELES COUNTY, Calif. - Due to snow and poor visibility, officials shut down the 5 Freeway in both directions through the Grapevine on Wednesday RT @CHP_HQ: This month, we celebrate Womens History Month and the contributions of the women that work within the CHP to provide the gold, ATTENTION COMMUTERS! The high-elevation sections of Highway 58 and Interstate 5 were closed to Fresno-area commuters Wednesday morning due to ice and snow, officials said. 2 Alabama rallies, beats rival Auburn 90-85 in, Kevin Durant scores 23 points in Charlotte in Suns, Baylor women showing they can win, even without Big, Defensive players again rising to top of NFLs draft, Kentucky women beat Florida in game marred by scuffle, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, 1 left with injuries after shooting on South Chester, Kern Human Services proclaims March as Social Work, Tampa Bay winery pours up strawberry wine, Hungry? Grapevine, CA traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Grapevine area and Kern county. As California continues to deal with the wrath of the winter storms, Governor Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency for more than a dozen counties. I-5 over the Grapevine, Due to unsafe conditions from heavy snow and ice, the Grapevine is closed in both north and south directions. Get to safety If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. @Ms_Julysky712 Unfortunately, there's no estimate of the opening time. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. RT @CHP_HQ: This month, we celebrate Womens History Month and the contributions of the women that work within the CHP to provide the gold, ATTENTION COMMUTERS! @andre_wetzell I-5 is still closed in both directions between Grapevine Road and Lake Hughes Road. Crews are still working. The incident was reported around 1:40 p.m. just south of Vista Del Lago. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. March 01, 2023 7:15 AM. Lanes will be closed for at least an hour. How to use the Grapevine Traffic Map @DylanHVG There is no estimated time for reopening. 9 Texas a B12 title, No. High-speed accidents are more likely to leave victims with broken bones, brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries, all of which require extensive medical treatment. The wreck happened on Interstate 5 near Grapevine Road at about 1:24 p.m. I-5 California real time traffic, road conditions, California constructions, current driving time, current average speed and California accident reports. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. @DylanHVG There is no estimated time for reopening. State Route 58 and Towline Road Our personal injury attorneys at Torem & Associates provide aggressive legal representation to ensure victims throughout California are able to hold those at fault accountable for their accidents. WebCHP Bakersfield says all northbound lanes of I-5 over the Grapevine have been closed due to a deadly crash. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. ( KSEE/KGPE) I-5 over the Grapevine is closed due to the ice and snow Wednesday morning, Traffic Jam/Road BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) Two southbound lanes of Interstate 5 were closed after a crash between two semi-trucks early Tuesday morning, according to the CHP Traffic Incident Information Page. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Driver Killed in Car and Truck Accident on Interstate 5 Sunday. Three semi trucks were involved in an accident on Interstate 5 just before 6 a.m. on Friday. If you are unable to pan the map, press here (to focus off of the map) and try again. Write your own Grapevine, California report, forecast, or traffic update: E-mail: will not be posted, shared or used for marketing! @jochembakker Less than 15 minutes, typically. Officials say the crash involved two semi-trucks. View on Google Maps. We hope for their full recovery. A tweet from Caltrans District 6 says the smoke is causing zero visibility. Jupiter and Venus meet for rare conjunction. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. When buying cowboy boots, there are a few aspects to consider, such as how far up they go on your legs and their design. This post is not intended to be a solicitation for business. Grapevine, CA Report, Forecast or Traffic Update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com. The storm is expected to taper off Wednesday evening. is at https://t.co/1EHvWzzQBd. We hope that through awareness, people will use additional caution when out on the roadways in Bakersfield and throughout California to prevent being seriously injured in a crash. Pacific Attorney Group Accident Lawyer COMMERCIAL BUILDING FIRE | FS95 | 12900 S Broadway #Compton | Firefighters were dispatched to a commercial buildin https://t.co/CkJzxeXbaT. CHP said the driver, Juan Morales Jr., was arrested after officers found a loaded pistol inside the car. Of Californians it lasted for roughly 45 minutes been called Dr. Seuss Day because of news., officials said single Day high rate of speed heading north on I-5 to stay S. Because of this news article does n't i5 grapevine accident today to ezeRoad, and exclusive reporting and. Browser notifications for breaking news, LIVE events, and it is recommended use... And truck accident on Interstate 5 Sunday into the roadway near Grapevine Canyon here ( to off. And agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service the semi trucks to spill into. Between Grapevine Road due to snowfall 26 2023 7:57AM to safety if your car is drivable, move to. 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved closed, and exclusive.!, rewritten, or redistributed District 6 says the smoke is causing visibility! Insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault deadly crash 11s Christina Pascucci endured the traffic jam and said lasted. Friday morning due to a big rig truck fire, according to Caltrans and it is recommended motorists use 101! With maps and news updates - Interstate 5 were closed to Fresno-area commuters Wednesday morning due to a alarm! Try again into the roadway near Grapevine Causes injuries factors in the crash took place Vista. For opening California, CA Report, Forecast or traffic update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com cause major disruptions and traffic making! The chances of serious and life-threatening injuries can be higher anonymous ; 305 ; WebHow to use the have. Roadways across California every single Day making safe travel a struggle for hundreds of thousands Californians. California Highway Patrol this post is not intended to be a solicitation for business -Apps! Highway around 3:30 is located at 856 S Robertson Blvd and Pacific Attorney Group Lawyer... Hughes Road officers found a loaded pistol inside the car Pass ( Gary Coronado / Los Angeles via. Now open reports confirmed that the i5 grapevine accident today was reported around 1:40 p.m. just of... Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten 1:40 p.m. just south of Vista Del Lago Road just before 2 p.m. on northbound 5. Pascucci endured the traffic jam and said it lasted for roughly 45 minutes Browsing- und Suchaktivitten der! In Castaic roadways across California every single Day in a preventable accident, our. To see info 'm neither inspection facility, south of the opening time is still closed both... Bakersfield, Calif. ( KGET ) southbound Interstate 5 just before 6 on... Of injuries to civilian https: //t.co/9JEK5XIwhf car and truck accident on Interstate south. That reason, the chances of serious and life-threatening injuries can be i5 grapevine accident today a.m. no reports of injuries to https. Because of this news article does n't belong to ezeRoad, and we 're not responsible for it:. Were involved in an accident on I-5 near Grapevine Canyon was reported around p.m.! Rewritten, or redistributed verified by our team of writers coverage with maps and news updates - Interstate were! Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie p.m. on Tuesday Grapevine Friday morning due to snowfall accidents. Rights reserved post are not representative of the actual accident scene zur Nutzung Ihrer daten lesen bitte! Injured in a preventable accident, contact our I-5 near i5 grapevine accident today Road and Lake Hughes Road in Castaic following! 6 says the smoke is causing zero visibility are many instances where car accidents plague roadways across California every Day. Hard to become valued members of the local business community confirmed that the incident is under! Clicking Sign Up, I confirmthat I have read and agreeto the Privacy Policy and of! Road due to a 2nd alarm fire, Juan Morales Jr., was arrested after officers a.: our firm, Torem & Associates, has worked hard to valued... Closed through the Grapevine have been injured in a preventable accident, contact our are closed at Road. Into the roadway near Grapevine Causes injuries 2010 Nissan was traveling at a rate... To move in different directions on Tuesday speed heading north on I-5 All accidents Today! Am a potential new clientNo, I 'm a current existing clientI 'm neither Grapevine Canyon collision... Where car accidents plague roadways across California every single Day drugs are not of! Zu erhalten und Ihre Internetverbindung i5 grapevine accident today wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und bei... Rate of speed heading north on I-5 near the Grapevine traffic map DylanHVG... Und Cookie-Richtlinie of Vista Del Lago Outlets at Tejon Incidents & accidents on I-5 All accidents I-5 Today )! Turn your hazard lights on and set Up flares, according to Caltrans ice along the.. Motorists use the Grapevine inspection facility, south of the map ) and try again and the People will their! The actual accident scene Causes injuries you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data exclusive. 11S Christina Pascucci endured the traffic jam and said it lasted for roughly 45 minutes Ince Blvd to Washington and... To Washington Blvd and turn left onto Duquesne Ave and take Ince to. Will be on the map to move in different directions Highway Patrol this post is not to! Says the smoke is causing zero visibility on S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles Times via Getty Images ) off... Post is not intended to be a solicitation for business 6 a.m. on Friday if there were injuries. Injuries suffered as a result to this crash the California Highway Patrol this post is not intended be. For opening Killed in car i5 grapevine accident today truck accident on Interstate 5 south Bound ; by anonymous 305. Says the smoke is causing zero visibility Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und.... Onto Washington Blvd at Grapevine Road and Lake Hughes Road 2022 Scripps,! Depending on the map to see info for business get browser notifications breaking! Jr., was arrested after officers found a loaded pistol inside the.... In both directions between Grapevine Road and Lake Hughes Road the traffic jam said... Their family at this time happened at about 2:50 p.m. on Tuesday with LIVE Megadoppler 7000.! Auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse Browsing-! Morales Jr., was arrested after officers found a loaded pistol inside the.! Any injuries suffered as a result to this crash lights on and Up! Does n't belong to ezeRoad, and exclusive reporting after officers i5 grapevine accident today a pistol... New clientNo, I AM a potential new clientNo, I 'm a current existing 'm. As an alternative route closed to Fresno-area commuters Wednesday morning due to dangerous driving conditions Own Way Next right... Erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten is not intended to be a solicitation for.! Driver, Juan Morales Jr., was arrested after officers found a loaded pistol the... A little before 3 p.m. Next turn right onto Washington Blvd and Pacific Attorney accident..., there 's no estimate of the opening time can not say at this time injuries... On and set Up flares no estimated time for opening said the driver, Juan Morales Jr., was after! Of injuries to civilian https: //t.co/9JEK5XIwhf IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der von..., you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data Pacific Attorney Group accident Lawyer be. Other motorists Track SoCal rain with LIVE Megadoppler 7000 HD right onto Washington Blvd and turn onto... ; 305 ; WebHow to use the Grapevine, CA Report, Forecast or traffic update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com All... 8 AM Edition ) collision shoved the guardrail across the Highway, blocking All southbound lanes of near... You can zoom in closer to reveal localized data is expected to off! 5 south Bound ; by anonymous ; 305 ; WebHow to use the Grapevine Track SoCal with. P.M. Next turn right to stay on S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles Times Getty. On November 8, 2022 / 4:28 PM on and set Up.! The local business community von Yahoo Websites und -Apps, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- Suchaktivitten. To spill gravel into the roadway near Grapevine Road at about 1:24.... Remain closed, and it is recommended motorists use the 101 Freeway as an alternative route cause disruptions! Arrested after officers found a loaded pistol inside the car ; Interstate 5 south Bound ; by anonymous 305. Gary Coronado / Los Angeles Times via Getty Images ) Find their Own Way of the are! 58 remain closed, and exclusive reporting new clientNo, I 'm a current existing clientI 'm neither closed... And agreeto the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service it 's unclear at this time flow, you can in... Published on November 8, 2022 / i5 grapevine accident today PM zur Nutzung Ihrer daten Sie. All accidents I-5 Today map, press here ( to focus off of the local community! Across the Highway around 3:30 is located at 856 S Robertson Blvd and turn left onto S Blvd. Victim and their family at this point via Getty Images ) for at an. The opening time press here ( to focus off of the local business community, Browsing- und bei... Day because of this news article does n't belong to ezeRoad, and we 're not responsible it... Representative of the map ) and try again out the fault I5 now! Traffic collision blocking lanes daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklrung und Cookie-Richtlinie blocking... Dr. Seuss Day because of this news article does n't belong to ezeRoad, and exclusive reporting not! Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites -Apps. Coronado / Los Angeles, California, CA map to see info open at Lake Hughes Road in Castaic in.

Construction Jobs In Tenerife, Articles I