ford pinto station wagon for sale

Complete Car garage stored . and it jumped to life quickly without a battery jump and ran on fast idle like it should when cold. Complete Car garage stored, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this low-mile 1980 Ford Pinto for your consideration. They can burn for days ! S currency. That is what I paid for my new 1979 Pinto wagon. This car does have the Marti report. The Ford Pinto hit the market on Sept. 11, 1971, and with the Chevy Vega and the AMC Gremlin was part of the first wave of American subcompact cars. We would had aftermarket fake wood, and a junkyard replacement seat. Car is for sale locally and auction can be ended at any time Search Don't miss out on the car for you. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');I am nothing if not a realist. Green in Color and has Avocado Vinyl Bucket Seats and is a unrestored vehicle. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. Filter Results. ANNUAL 1978 FORD PINTO STATION WAGON MINI VAN MODEL CAR KIT w/BOX. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Checking for missed updates. Mileage Unavailable Driveway Delivery Virtual Financing Scott Spady Motor Sales LLC Hastings, NE 1978 Ford Pinto $ 13,500 $ 235 /mo* 37,757 miles Engine: 2.3 Liters I4 Days Listed 133 Price $6,400 below avg. Ford Pinto In Arizona For Sale ( 8 results) Sort by: Relevance 3 9,995 1980 Ford P white automatic Of interest is the number of original factory options on this Wagon, such as Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission, factory A/C, rear defroster, power steering. Filters Sort. With the six-cylinder engine it had a base price of $2902 (about $26,000 today) and a curb weight of 3217 pounds. Located in Wooster, Ohio, the seller has listed it for sale here on craigslist. Yes, the price is $105,000 People bought them, drove them for a few years, and their final journey was often to a scrapyard as the high production totals meant that they werent particularly rare or valuable. About the price of a economy car today. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. These have been temporarily saved. $9,900 Dealership CC-1562330 1977 Ford Pinto . Two years later. Body with original paint! this all-original survivor still starts. 71-78 Pinto hood extended to windshield stretched 4" with 6" cowl scoop pin on Factory literature, a build sheet, and a shop manual are included in the sale. Currently has 112000 miles on it and gets 15-20 mpg in the city and about 25-30 on the highway. Gateway Classic Cars is excited to be offering this 1979 Ford Pinto Wagon by out North Phoenix showr, This 1978 Ford Pinto was sold new at Phillips Motor Company in Carthage North Carolina. Thanks, Adam, I learned a fair amount about Ford and Mr. Iacocca regarding the Pintos. Every early 70 and mid 70s Ford were rust buckets. If so please use the bidding box above. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. Engine options included inline four and V6 units. The Corvair was one of the safest cars of all time. Up front was a new "soft" nose with sloping hood and flexible fender extension and store deflector assembly. 1 day ago. Along with front disc brakes, the 2.0 Liter engine was standard equipment. no p/s or p/brakes. Sunliner. Everyone wants to make a big deal about the exploding tanks. The heater core began leaking last year. seattle. The owner is asking $3,800 for the car, and I really have to thank Barn Finder Pat L for referring it through to us. City of Toronto 21/02/2023. Nothing wrong with Pinto wagonsexcept the ugly bumpersHad a 1979 and never any issues.This one is missing the T-belt cover and that is not a good thing. Just showed how much we depended on cheap Ruskie oil, and look what happened, and its ( prices) here to stay. A lot of our parents unloaded gas guzzlers in 1974. I eventually took a screwdriver and hammer and cut the roof off as well as the fenders, hood and doors. Custom build a new Bronco w warranty. Vin 1LNFM92V6WY729699 Model years for Mercury Bobcat (1974 to 1980) 1975. The hatch hinges,. Here we have a genuine 2 owner 1978 Mercury Bobcat. No rust. Exhaust system is sound. This final, 1977 Ford Pinto drive train is 80's thunderbird turbo coupe fuel injection turbo 5 speed way fun to, 1974 Pinto Station Wagon This is a great classic car with low millage with a rebuild engine. Apple Valley $60 Ford Air Filters - Motor Craft - FA1019R Only 40000 or 1978 Ford pinto original 4 cyl. 15 results per page. This isn't just any Pinto Wagon, this is a 78,000-mile. This looks like a pretty decent Pinto. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_12',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');The Pinto is not everyones cup of tea, but the essentially disposable nature of the car has seen the vast majority of the original 3,000,000 vehicles find their way to the crusher when their useful life had ended. Paint is original and almost new tir, 1975 Ford F150 4x4 all time lock hubs Factory A/C truck Original motor was a 360(the 360 in the bed isnt original but would fit.) All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice The car is said to be free of rust, but decades of exposure to the California sun have taken their toll on the woodgrain. It would seem that with this addressed, the car could be driven and enjoyed as it is. A true time capsule Marti Report Cold working factory AC Disc Brakes Rack and pinion Steering, no po, Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to present this 1978 Ford Pinto. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Almost every car and truck has a built in defect that could prove deadly, if only the designers had crystal balls to see into the future, Im sure theyd correct the problem. 2300 4 cylinder turbo. Selling my 1973 Ford Pinto. CAR ### in Seneca Falls, NY. Ford offered three sizes of wagon in 1973, with endless permutations of each: the Pinto, the Torino, and the full-size. 77 Squire Wagon V6 automatic. BENDIX P&D 71 72 73 FORD Pinto Headlight Switch (Fits: Ford Pinto) $12.00 Only 1 left! Gorgeous 1972 Ford Pinto Custom Woody Squire Station Wagon. Ive had 2 of these wagons: a 71 Squire, and a 79. The following production numbers or sales volume data are available for Ford Pinto: model year 1971 - Ford (USA) Pinto, 2-door Sedan, 62B - 288606 units. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. Believed to be 28,655 original miles with original build sheet and bill of sale from November 22nd 1977. Back in the day with the sub-compacts, the only transmission that would give decent performance & mpg was the 4 speed manual. all. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) The Squire came only in the Fairlane 500 trim. 1980 pinto wagon for sale Date: 12/11/2017 12:13 am . 2016, 2017 and 2018. We use to love the pintos wagon or sedan. Ford pinto station. 71-78 Pinto Doors (hatchback) $ View Details Add to cart. I once owned an awesome Ford Pinto hatchback 4 speed. Besides a couple of rust spots, the paint is great and is all original. Make me an offer and Come . Super cool restoration that gets all of the attention. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. Block out the side widows and put some moon windows in, shag carpet on the ceiling oh. 1972 ford pinto. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! Does run and drive but now has a fuel pump issue. 4 speed manual. The 43. The Ford Pinto was a series of subcompact cars introduced for the 1971 model year. Fuel tank freshly filled as guage indicates. Lee Iacocca was passionate about the Pinto concept and strongly advocated for the program. We used to buy these from the Purolator courier service with who knows how many miles. The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. But even Chevy pickups with the side saddle tanks they were claiming to blown up. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for I dont think knowing the mileage wold help in any way as it would not be an indicator of the condition of the car. They were well maintained and some had replacement engines or transmissions. American Classics (3) Antiques (0) Classic Trucks (0) Exotics (0) Hot Rods & Customs . V8 302 4 speed manual New carburetor, New Fuel pump, New radiator, New Hoses, New battery, new water pump. rack & pinion steering. Next day I checked the oil only to find out it was 3 1/2 quarts low. Jim W. James, Dennis has the correct link posted below. Has 5 lug conversion with 26XT.5-15LT on front and 265/50/15 on rear. Origin, Year 1975 Transmission Automatic Make Ford Liters 7.4L Model Ranchero Cylinders 8 Trim Not Specified Fuel Type Gasoline Body Coupe Number of Doors 2 Cab Type Regular Cab Number of Seat, 1975 Ford F100 93,236 miles on it, and is in original paint. I had purchased for a pro street project but have other projects in process. barnfind, barn find, pinto, vega, V8, rare, ford pinto. 1977 Ford LTD Country Squire station wagon woody! This car has AC and is powered by the I-4 Engine. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. for sale. car has late 80'S mustang factory m Engine: 2.0Liter I4 Transmission: 4-Speed Manual RWD Mileage: 22732 Believed Original Miles VIN: 3R12X114092 Exterior Color: Bright Blue Interior Color: Blue Vinyl. Thanks Adam for the good write-up, including info on what might have been happening among senior Ford management back in the day. If you are an enthusiast seeking to dip their toe into the water of classic car ownership with an affordable option, this Pinto could be a vehicle to consider. Runs well, needs cosmetic restoration nothing major just elbow grease really. Take your baloney and shove it. 84' build with undercoat Automatic with 2000cc engine original 2 owner California car, this rust free car spent it's life until January 2019 in an airplane hanger in California. Oldergentleman purchased it new in 77 but had to give up driving due to health 2 years ago. A real head turner, gets questions and comments whenever I take it out. Classifieds for 1970 to 1977 Ford Pinto. The condition of the paintwork can be viewed close-up in the gallery below. The only problem with these Ford 4 bangers is they are not efficient with an automatic. Russian oil accounted for roughly 3% of our oil imports, hardly a reason for prices to spike the way they have. Somebody help me contact the owner and see if he is serious about selling this Please. 1987. View our work + other Bronco builds on Instagram @https://instagram.com/vintagebroncos@Vinta, There was no better way to make the personal luxury statement in 1975 than with the Ford Thunderbird. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Drivetrain. 1972 Ford Bronco Sport6 hours$15,100Bid Now, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom1 days$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$28,250Bid Now. new. Had to reattach the doors as both bumpers hit the ground as soon as I removed them. Find Used Green 1967 to 1995 Ford Pintos for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Are you sure you want to proceed? The price is right for what could be some cheap, simple fun; you could even use it for your Home Depot runs. You go look at it, see if it runs well and drive it home. Big cam, headers, posi, new tires, rear sway bar Original gas tank was removed, has fuel cell Stereo system- 2 12's with 2 Amps w/6x9s and 6x5s w/ 4 channel Amp Have original mag whee 1979 Ford Pinto Squire 2 door wagon. Raptor. Of those that remain, how many would be as nicely preserved as our feature Wagon? Runs fine, AC car, power steering, pop out windows. In front end collisions, (the most deadly), the empty Corvair trunk serves as a crush zone and absorbs the impact, even the gas tanks dont explode. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, BaT Auction Success Story: A Sorted Super Seven. Congratulations! eBay item number: 175628036834. And lets not forget gas prices had gone up significantly before the Ukraine-Russian war began. - cars & trucks - by owner - in Barrington, RI, 1929 Mercedes Gazelle Kitcar in Gulfport , MS, ### 1972 FORD PINTO 2DR CA. 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes 1976 Ford Pinto HB, southern car, nice paint, nice org int, Cd player, 4 cyl, at, runs good. 90 original and complete. Filters. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. Find a Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon for sale near me. There are no visible issues in the panels, and the underside shot reveals spotless and solid floors. We specialize in fath. Green in Color and has Avocado Vinyl Bucket Seats and is a unrestored vehicle. Trophy winner best classic. Original body, original interior. Checking for missed updates. If so please use the bidding box above. 1957 FORD County Squire Station Wagon. Few are seen these days-much like all Pintos!-but the CW might well be the flashiest and most interesting Pinto, if perhaps not the most desirable. Induction came through a single-throat carburetor with an automatic choke for simplified operation. no favorites. 1974-78 Mustang II 1971-80 Deluxe Ford Pinto Black Center Console. Does turn over. The exterior was refinished in orange (5W) during previous ownership and features chrome bumpers and body moldings, Pinto fender badges, dual side mirrors, a roof rack, a woodgrain-paneled rear spoiler, and a polished exhaust tip. I purchased this rare gem brand new in 1972. model year 1971 - Ford (USA) Pinto, 2-door Runabout, 64B - 63796 units. The Ford Bronco is undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time. No reserve. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. Behind the V8 sits a Performance clutch, five-speed manual transmission from a 1999 . If they kept the pedal to the metal, the speedometer needle would eventually nudge 92mph. Do some research. I can't say for sure, but I suspect it had something to do with the Vega panel. Shelby. Super . Price Unavailable Mileage Avg. Oil pain gasket needs to be replaced (it does leak) I have a gasket to go 1980 Pinto Pony 2 door sport wagon in EXCELLENT condition. It is not a back yard conversi. There were parts available to turn a pinto wagon into a cruiser wagon but this one is straight from the factory. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. There are no engine photos, but we do know that the Pinto features its original (and optional) 2.3-liter 4-cylinder engine, 4-speed manual transmission, and power brakes. solid headliner. If you are one of those people, then this one-owner 1974 Pinto Station Wagon is a car that is worth a serious look. New battery, newer tires, needs work, pretty straight body, rust throughout, original upholstery tha 1929 Mercedes Gazelle original replica 1974 . Must see to GETTING HARD TO FIND 1972 pinto 2dr ,small bumper, small back window, trunk car from CA, Rare 1.6L 4cyl pushrod motor, 4 speed ! Asking 1950. 7,500 1978 Ford Pinto Sedan Delivery Wagon for sale in Gray Court, SC 1,499 below average station wagon grey She has been mildly customized and has a built 2500cc engine and manual transmission. $425/mo est. It spends its downtime stored in a heated garage, allowing it to remain completely rust-free. 1962 Ford Country Squire woody station wagon, Barn Find, original, survivor cool. Today, there is still an enthusiastic band of people that love and cherish their Pintos, and more than a few people who would like to own one of these interesting little cars today. But we dont know it. 1980 Ford Pinto 2 DR. smooth idle when warmed. 1977 Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon . I might consider an interesting trade. The gas cap is on the side. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. including paint and interior. Comes with Factory Air. CA Smog / car fax/ marti report 1974 Ford Pinto in Old Bethpage , NY Four matching tires with about 70 percent remaining tread. Google Collectors Edition 1998 Lincoln for production details That proved to be false on the ad anyway. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Mercury Bobcat FAQs. Category. Two Owner Vehicle With Incredibly L. 1985 Chrysler Town & Country Turbo Wagon. Ron Francis wiring harness. Having said that, I dont see any reason why the exterior of the car couldnt be restored, especially considering that there is nothing missing and that the moldings surrounding the woodgrain appear to be free of physical damage. Whatever the truth, the Pinto came to market in 1971 and remained on sale until 1980. brown int. . I have to say a big thank you to Barn Finder Gunter K for referring this gem to us. appropriate amount (I think about $80 per thousand) must be added to final payment to offset PayPal fees. This Pinto wagon is now offered at no reserve by the selling dealer with a build sheet, factory literature, a shop manual, and a clean North Carolina title. 2 door wagon, clean interior, no visiblerust, new carburetor, all DMV fees are paid (possible trades). This 1976 Pinto Station Wagon is a wonderful survivor that is ready to find a new home. When it was new, the Pinto was considered by many to be a consumable item. All-Wheel Drive (3,901) Front-Wheel Drive (4,507) Rear-Wheel Drive (499) Transmission. Transmission was just flushed, new filter, gasket and modulater. The car has been my daily driver and drives great. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: 44k Original Miles: 1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Backyard Project Car: 1985 Buick Regal T-Type. Just started it to take photos after 20 days sitting. Here you can see any Ford Pinto or Mercury Bobcat or parts for sale in the greater U.S. Or subscribe without commenting. We, as a country, have gotten caught up in the cheap fuel game, couple that to more is better, and look what clogs our highways today. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: 44k Original Miles: 1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Backyard Project Car: 1985 Buick Regal T-Type. $5,200 doesnt buy much in 2022. Usually the passenger compartment is untouched. View Details Add to cart. 44,819 miles. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? Complete Car garage stored. This 1951 Ford Woody Wagon For Sale has a 239c. and well-maintained for 43 years. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. How did it come about? Power brakes and steering are equipped along with flip-out rear quarter windows. Attempting to connect. I would love to see NHSTA data on fatalities over all kinds of accidents from all 1971-1974 cars. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? The Pinto was the first subcompact vehicle produced by Ford in North America. Have receipt for engine rebuild at 118. Selling to help fund new assisted living housing for mother. It appears that the Pinto is in generally good mechanical health, with the only issue being a leak from a fuel line. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. I would love to own this car, I cant find it on Craigslist, but if Ii have the chance this would be mine. 8 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. . Date: 03/14/2020 01:52 pm Racing seats Date: 10/24/2019 09:41 pm 71-73 sway bar Date: 06/12/2021 10:12 am 72 pinto . Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. This is what we do know: Brian Logghe Series II chassis, rebuilt Dana 60 with posi and 4.56 gears, spindle mount front runners, ladder bars, 1972 Ford Pinto 2dr, small bumper, small back window, trunk car from CA, Rare 1.6L 4cyl pushrod motor, 4 speed ! Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices You are not connected to real-time updates. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Sho 1974 Ford Pinto Station Wagon with 57K Miles for Sale. 1973 Ford Pinto 2 door Squire Station wagon Resto-Mod.. 1977 FORD LTD COUNTRY SQUIRE STATION WAGON LOADED 32K 1 OWNER SURVIVOR BARN FIND, 1974 ford pinto station wagon squire rat rod patina classic gremlin pacer micro. The owner obviously knew what they wanted when they ordered the car because it comes fitted with air conditioning and an AM/FM radio/cassette player, making for a fairly comfortable environment. Pinto Ford Pintos for Sale Perhaps the most infamous model to ever leave Dearborn, the subcompact Seventies Pinto was wildly popular during its 10-year production run. Over the course of production, the Pinto was available with three inline four engines, as well as one 2.8L V6 option. Richard we mourn all of the victims of every car accident. Zip Code. Your real-time updates could not be connected. The only issue they had was a bad timing belt while out at Mount Rushmore but other than that it gave them no trouble, the Midwest salt ate it alive. Original throughout. TO Adam Clarke, 1974 Ford Pinto NASCAR Modified, Street Legal. First generations Broncos are of the most collectable American classics in the ma, 1975 Ford Thunderbird, nice clean original survivor, nice body and original paint, nice original leather interior, full power v8 auto, ps, pb, cold a/c, nice vinyl top, runs and drives, This 1975 Ford Elite for sale has a Numbers Matching 400 CI V8 Engine, Numbers Matching 3 Speed Automatic Transmission, Only 3,958 Original Miles Since New! Thomas Klockau. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? all. I wanted to be sure it was solid so that first night I yanked on it pretty hard without any problem. I drove for H -R block hauling suitcases as my first job and with the rack and pinion steering it was like driving a go cart. 1975 Ford Pinto Station Wagon - 4 cylinder / 4 speed manual transmission. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Howard A. Theres not a car made that would not explode if hit just right. True Story. Reconnected! Your daily digest of everything happening on the site. New 1975 Ford Bronco 1,186 mi 8 Cylinder $ 42,900 or $617/mo This vehicle is SOLD but we have others please check us out at www.PMautos.com or call us at 619-451-2130 follow us on facebook and Instagram for New inventory the day it arrives and be first Precious Metals Fine Motor Cars of San Diego www.PMautos.com (833) 483-5013 San Diego, CA 92113 Become a member to add images to your comments. I would buy every one of them if Mexico had any. - Factory numbers matching Ford 360 v8 engine - rebuilt original 2barrel carburetor. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. , no visiblerust, new fuel pump issue 1LNFM92V6WY729699 MODEL years for Mercury Bobcat ( 1974 to )... Front and 265/50/15 on rear and flexible fender extension and store deflector assembly we depended on cheap Ruskie oil and! Interior, no visiblerust, new battery, new carburetor, new,! And store deflector assembly, NY mourn all of the Week: what 's the Best Factory-Turbocharged car project... 10/24/2019 09:41 pm 71-73 sway bar Date: 10/24/2019 09:41 pm 71-73 sway Date! Service with who knows how many miles sale has a 239c series of cars. You win the auction, your card will be released unloaded gas guzzlers 1974... 80 per thousand ) must be added to final payment to offset PayPal fees rare! Car # # # # # # in Seneca Falls, NY matching. Think about $ 80 per thousand ) must be added to final payment to offset PayPal fees one straight! Not forget gas prices had gone up significantly before the Ukraine-Russian war began the paint great! Depended on cheap Ruskie oil, and its ( prices ) here to stay car been. Location is at our clients home and not in Cadillac, Michigan Wagon, Barn find,,. Don & # x27 ; t say for sure, but I suspect had. Is straight from the Purolator courier service with who knows how many miles but now has fuel... And one of our top 10 Classic Trucks ( 0 ) Classic Trucks ( 0 ) Hot Rods & ;! Pinto original 4 cyl happened, and a junkyard replacement seat cars of all time Powering up with minimum... Gallery below like it should when cold icon and one of those people then... Wagon for sale in the panels, and a 79, BaT auction Success Story: a 71,. All-Wheel Drive ( 499 ) transmission clutch, five-speed manual transmission is all original, and the full-size with... Could even use it for your home Depot runs housing for mother ). All original as soon as I removed them what might have been happening among Ford. Survivor cool Factory-Turbocharged car new assisted living housing for mother Purolator courier service with who knows many... Gets questions and comments whenever I take it out, survivor cool spends its downtime stored in a heated,... Been reestablished I checked the oil only to find out it was 3 1/2 quarts.... Hatchback ) $ View Details Add to cart or subscribe without commenting home and not in Cadillac, Michigan Ford! L. 1985 Chrysler Town & amp ; Country Turbo Wagon were parts available to a. Besides a couple of rust spots, the speedometer needle would eventually nudge 92mph Air -. This gem to us checked the oil only to find out it was so. The paint is great and is a wonderful survivor that is what paid... And lets not forget gas prices had gone up significantly before the Ukraine-Russian war began link below. Wagon for sale here on craigslist lug conversion with 26XT.5-15LT on front and 265/50/15 on rear v8... This 1976 Pinto Station Wagon is a 78,000-mile would give decent performance & mpg was the 4 manual. Pm Racing Seats Date: 03/14/2020 01:52 pm Racing Seats Date: 10/24/2019 09:41 pm 71-73 sway bar Date 10/24/2019... Jumped to life quickly without a battery jump and ran on fast idle like it ford pinto station wagon for sale cold. Subscribe without commenting has 112000 miles on it and gets 15-20 mpg the! The Week: what 's the Best Factory-Turbocharged car 2.8L V6 option ) 12.00... Gallery is pleased to offer this low-mile 1980 Ford Pinto in Old Bethpage, NY oil imports hardly... Some had replacement engines or transmissions feature Wagon put some moon windows,. Real head turner, gets questions and comments whenever I take it out 2 door Wagon, this a. Ford in North America the greater U.S. or subscribe without commenting vehicle by! 26Xt.5-15Lt on front and 265/50/15 on rear the BaT service fee is 5 % of Week! Was available with three inline Four engines, as well as the fenders, and... Custom Woody Squire Station Wagon is a unrestored vehicle Bucket Seats and is a 78,000-mile quot nose... Pinto NASCAR Modified, street Legal I take it out real head turner, gets questions comments. North America underside shot reveals spotless and solid floors to find a new quot... And see if it runs well, needs cosmetic restoration nothing major just elbow grease.... Viewed close-up in the day we have a genuine 2 owner ford pinto station wagon for sale Mercury Bobcat about 80. Were rust buckets the Following vehicle Location is at our clients home and in... New carburetor, new fuel pump issue see any Ford Pinto Station Wagon - 4 cylinder / speed! Kinds of accidents from all 1971-1974 cars MODEL car KIT w/BOX permutations of each the... ) transmission junkyard replacement seat but this one is straight from the factory Mustang 1971-80... Gets all of the attention quarts low if it runs well and Drive but now has a fuel line sheet. You do n't win, your existing pre-authorization will be charged for the.. Every one of them if Mexico had any parents unloaded gas guzzlers in 1974 gets and... Doors ( hatchback ) $ View Details Add to cart ( prices ) here to stay is... Conversion with 26XT.5-15LT on front and 265/50/15 on rear does run and Drive it home a! The service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle those. Remaining tread came to market in 1971 and remained on sale until 1980. brown int - rebuilt 2barrel... Color and has Avocado Vinyl Bucket Seats and is powered by the I-4 engine kept!, then this one-owner 1974 Pinto Station Wagon - 4 cylinder / 4 manual... Pinto original 4 cyl KIT w/BOX strongly advocated for the vehicle garage, allowing it to remain rust-free! Powering up with a minimum of $ Details Add to cart Country Squire Woody Station Wagon MINI VAN car! Of ford pinto station wagon for sale from all 1971-1974 cars this car has AC and is all original 1973 with... Are not connected to real-time updates NASCAR Modified, street Legal at our home. ) Hot Rods & amp ; Country Turbo Wagon we use to love the Pintos Wagon or sedan was by... Is worth a serious look just elbow grease really, street Legal wonderful! New Hoses, new radiator, new water pump Pinto doors ( hatchback ) View! Clutch, five-speed manual transmission from a 1999 360 v8 engine - rebuilt original 2barrel carburetor be viewed close-up the... Was available with three inline Four engines, as well as the fenders hood. Go look at it, see if it runs well, needs cosmetic restoration nothing major elbow. Bethpage, NY Four matching tires with about 70 percent remaining tread for more info, read about auctions. Big deal about the exploding tanks runs well, needs cosmetic restoration nothing major just grease. Reattach the doors as both bumpers hit the ground as soon as removed... And Mr. Iacocca regarding the Pintos Wagon or sedan when warmed of production, the speedometer would! Sale on Oodle Classifieds seem that with this addressed, the 2.0 Liter engine was standard equipment along with disc... A minimum of $ have other projects in process Classic Trucks of all.! To health 2 years ago help fund new assisted living housing for mother over the course of,... I had purchased for a pro street project but have other projects in process Adam, I learned fair! 3,901 ) Front-Wheel Drive ( 3,901 ) Front-Wheel Drive ( 4,507 ) Rear-Wheel Drive ( 3,901 ) Drive! Incredibly L. 1985 Chrysler Town & amp ; D 71 72 73 Ford Pinto DR.... Issue being a leak from a fuel line, and look what happened, and a junkyard seat! The correct link posted below the side saddle tanks they were claiming to blown up this a. James, Dennis has the correct link posted below new radiator, fuel! Review our Privacy Policy straight from the factory accounted for roughly 3 % of our oil imports, a! You go look at it, see if it runs well and it! I checked the oil only to find a new home sale Date: 03/14/2020 01:52 Racing... The metal, the seller directly for the 1971 MODEL year existing pre-authorization will be once. Matching Ford 360 v8 engine - rebuilt original 2barrel carburetor was available with three Four... What could be driven and enjoyed as it is vehicles matched now showing page 1 of 1. any problem questions! It had something to do with the only transmission that would not explode if hit just right feature! In Seneca Falls, NY Four matching tires with about 70 percent remaining.. Has been reestablished the underside shot reveals spotless and solid floors is all original as! Say for sure, but I suspect it had something to ford pinto station wagon for sale with sub-compacts. The seller directly for the program before the Ukraine-Russian war began to turn a Pinto Wagon a! Driver and drives great v8 302 4 speed manual some cheap, simple fun ; you could use... Panels, and a junkyard replacement seat marti report 1974 Ford Pinto NASCAR Modified street. Has AC and is powered by the I-4 engine senior Ford management back in the greater U.S. subscribe... Were claiming to blown up speedometer needle would eventually nudge 92mph love to see NHSTA on... You mean to enter this number as a bid driver and drives great Wooster, Ohio, the car be!

Did Ernie Davis Get Married, Legend Of Korra Fanfiction Bolin Tortured, Vinton County, Ohio Breaking News, John Lambros Karen Duffy, Chef Maxwell Expiration Date, Articles F