ford escape head gasket recall

Checking your antifreeze regularly can help you avoid problems on the road. and found both "in spec." Message and data rates may apply. The most recently reported issues are listed below. The Ford EcoBoost class action lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware: Reed, et al., v. Ford Motor Company. When you're low on antifreeze, you may notice your vehicle overheating and your heater may stop working. I have had this in for service more then once and they had me do certain services on the car and this still has not fixed the problem, I took back in after spending enough money and doing the service they suggested the mechanics kept it for a few days and thought they fixed the problem,but here we are again(1 yr later) and I'm back to where we started. Owner notification letters were mailed August 19, 2022. Dealers will inspect the speed control cables for the defective cables and replace those found. MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as: No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks, No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email), No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership), Dangerous behavior (e.g. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. This damage could result in fuel odor, or possibly in fuel dripping from the connection. Circuit problems in the front airbags of the car can cause these safety devices to fail during an accident. Coolant issues, overheating and vehicle stopping completely, this occurred several times; head gasket replaced, turbo replaced, spark plugs coming out on their own, wheel bearing and sensor gone, touch screen gone. Add your complaint here, about any vehicle. which is why I got the reprogrammer to adjust for the current tire size and correct for the gearing change as a result. That said, how many people on this site have installed huge, heavy chrome wheels that are bigger than stock and put them on their Escapes and never have issues. Ford is issuing a safety recall in North America for approximately 230,000 2014 Ford Escape, 2014-15 Ford Fiesta ST, 2013-14 Ford Fusion and 2013-15 Ford Transit Connect vehicles equipped with 1.6-liter GTDI engines. to make a decision whether they would replace the engine or just the head gasket. all problems of the 2017 Ford Escape The issue with engines really comes down to the current generation of the Ford Escape, which started its run back in 2013. Two problems related to engine head gasket leaking have been reported for the 2017 Ford Escape. WELL BELOW 100k miles. This sounds very similar to some of the RS problems. Ford's number for this recall is 14S17-S1. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This is beyond do i need to cut some wires? Alarmingly, a defective Ford Escape door may open while driving, putting vehicle occupants at serious risk. Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. C. Perform bg professional fuel injection cleaning service. The short circuits could cause the frontal air bags, side curtain air bags and the seat belt pretensioners to not function as intended when needed, increasing the risk of occupant injury in the event of a crash. Thanks. Buick Vehicles. On certain sport utility vehicles equipped with 3.0L V6 engines, during decelerations at vehicle speeds below 40 mph, the engine could stall due to excessively rich fuel-air mixtures being sent to the engine. The contact stated that the check engine warning indicator illuminated. all problems of the 2013 Ford Escape problems had the 1.6 liter engine. Remedy parts are expected to be available in 1st Quarter of 2023. Notably, some of these vehicle safety recalls overlap, meaning the same defect is affecting Ford Escape vehicles from different years. 1) Does the whole engine need to be removed to replace the head gasket? Ford's number for this recall is 22S47. Was told to ignore info screen and keep original oil change schedule. You can check for recalls on your vehicle throughthe Ford Recall page or FordPass* App. Any information you provide will only be used in accordance with our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Disclaimer. Ford issued a recall for this issue but the recall only covers certain VINs and owners report issues outside of the recall group. All rights reserved. Open the FordPass App. 4 to 5 days later the check engine light came on and took car to dealer. $1,838. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. If you purchased or lease a Ford Escape that you believe is a lemon, please do not hesitate to contact our firm today for immediate assistance with your case. The vehicle was taken to elder Ford of tampa (9560 n florida Ave, tampa, FL 33612), but they did not have any appointments available for two weeks. its r my 2014 Ford Escape I drive to work 5 days about 100 miles a day mostly highway miles is this ok. the Vehicles previously remedied under 22V-191 will need to have the new remedy performed. CarGurus has 41,649 nationwide Escape listings starting at $1,000. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. See Two weeks later, the check engine warning indicator illuminated again. Turn out blown right side head gasket. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. In California, Mr. Stern is not admitted to practice law. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles manufactured August 15, 2012, through September 10, 2013, 2013-2014 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured June 5, 2012, through August 12, 2013, and 2013-2014 Ford C-Max vehicles manufactured from July 23, 2012, through May 28, 2013. I read about this as well and it wasn't the head gasket it was the coming in through the cylinder wall which in turn the quick cheaper repair was to replace the thing. At 26790 miles the head gasket failed leading to overheating, noticed when driving on the freeway needing to leave the road to let the car cool down and adding 1/2 gallon of antifreeze. This is 6l. The failure reucurred. Intake leek =replace maf sensor=clear codes. They had my car for 4 weeks and had to pick up a rental car. recall. The manufacturer was notified of the failures. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the current crimped splices with new splices, free of charge. The best part? 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. She ran it hot a few days ago and compression test as well as coolant pressure test shows it has a blow head gasket on the engine. Additionally, the vehicle may roll after the driver selects the 'Park' position. I am buying a RV and it comes with a car dolly. . For is replacing the engine and it's all covered. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the current crimped splices with new splices, free of charge. BOTH TIMES FORD DEALERSHIP STATED THEY COULD NOT DUPLICATE PROBLEM.WHEN TRYING TO START CAR. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020-2022 Escape, 2021-2022 Lincoln Corsair, and 2022 Maverick vehicles equipped with 2.5L HEV or PHEV engines. Can I get a refund for a recall repair? Found out the head gasket/head has failed. Dealers will modify the under engine shield and active grille shutter, free of charge. Tundra Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors, read stories from drivers who praise our work, SSM 47204 2015-2018 Fusion/MKZ/MKC/Escape/Edge, SSM 47462 2015-2018 Edge, Fusion, Focus, MKZ, MKC, Escape, SSM 47625 2014-2019 Fusion and 2017-2019 Escape, SSM 47849 2014-2019 Fusion and 2017-2019 Escape, TSB 19-2375 2017-2019 Escape; 2014-2019 Fusion, TSB 19-2346 2015-2018 Edge; 2017-2019 Escape, Fusion; 2017-2019 MKC, MKZ, TSB 20-2100 2014-2019 Fusion, 2017-2019 Escape, SSM 48991 2015-2020 F-150/Edge/Fusion, 2016-2018 MKX, 2019-2020 Nautilus, 2017-2020 Continental. Running the vehicle longer can blow the head gasket, warp the cylinder head, or damage the engine block. x= p]uxd}k%_m4abc, eiB LJ; The Ford EcoBoost problems allegedly have never been repaired. Fuel filter. I have proof of all the forums I could find too of the same issues I am having. Your thoughts and insight, along with Steve's, have been very helpful and appreciated, so thank you. Then Also please check out the The dealer and Ford acts like nothing is wrong and is denying that this is a common issue. %PDF-1.3 CoPilot helps you avoid any tricks, traps, and scams. Recall date 2022-06-09 Recall no. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. Ford EcoBoost problems have caused a class action lawsuit that alleges 1.5-liter, 1.6-liter and 2-liter EcoBoost engines allow coolant to leak into the cylinders. Failure Date: 02/28/2007. Unfortunately this forum discourages people from posting new threads with their issues, and this adds to an already complex thread with a similar failure of a completely different engine. This issue should've been resolved by Ford making it so the wastegate can keep up with the turbocharge in the Ford Escape 1. This condition could cause loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Which Years Of Used Toyota Tundras Are Most Reliable. Never driven hard. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. The 2014 and 2015 Ford Escape both have problems with the engine cylinder head, which can cause oil leaks and lead to fires. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020-2022 Escape and 2021-2022 Bronco Sport vehicles equipped with 1.5L engines. My car is still covered by extened warranty but unusable. recommended by ford motor company is to replace the small block. Owner notification letters were mailed October 27, 2022. Check out our About Us page to see how CoPilot works. threatening to harm employees or others), Lack of adequate text (e.g., symbols, emojis and random letters), Reviews on the product and not the customers Sales or Service experience. Navigate to the Home landing page. % It is a very serious ongoing issue with not just my car but others and the part is $200 each time it needs replaced and it is literally never the hoses it's the solenoid giving too much boost over 4psi which is absolutely ridiculous these cars need recalled the wastegate isn't compatible to keep up with the turbocharge itself in the car and if not fixed then people have to replace the turbo itself or buy a new engine or replace head gaskets and it could cause a serious wreck if someone is driving going 70mph on a highway and then boom your car died all because of a solenoid that doesn't work for the 2013 Ford Escape because Ford doesn't want to deal with the fact these cars are not road material and they are not safe for anyone to drive. Shopping for a Ford with an EcoBoost engine? It didn't happen at the dealership so was told it would have to happen when the had the car. Right off the bat, there were two major recalls and several reports of engine fires in the Ford Escape. They said no. what can cause this to Owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013 Escape vehicles manufactured January 11, 2012, to April 1, 2013, and 2013-2014 Focus ST vehicles manufactured May 03, 2012, to October 14, 2013. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the latch date codes to confirm if the repair was done correctly, and replace the side door latches if necessary, free of charge. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020-2023 Escape and 2021-2023 Bronco Sport vehicles equipped with 1.5L engines. Used 2010 Ford Escape Limited near Highland, MI at Feldman 1800PreOwned Super Center - Call us now 517-580-0793 for more information about this Stock #BF2T200554A . Dealers will update the engine control software to include fuel injector leak detection and install a drain tube, free of charge. Search Inventory. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. The vehicle was taken to ken grody Ford carlsbad (5555 paseo del norte, carlsbad, CA 92008, (800) 748-7303) and the contact was informed that the head gasket was blown and the engine needed to be replaced. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source such as hot engine or exhaust components, can increase the risk of a fire. A loss of drive power increases the risk of a crash. I had to call Ford corporation customer service to get any type of replacement vehicle as dealer states he doesn't have anything available (probably due to backlog of Escape blown head gaskets). This website has been created and is ATTORNEY ADVERTISING sponsored by the Stern Law, PLLC. Well cover the biggest issues with the Ford Escape and tell you how to avoid purchasing one with these issues. Insufficient welds inside the high voltage battery may fail, resulting in a loss of drive power. Unfortunately, these vehicles have also been found to have some significant safety problems. It's great for melting ice, and awful for just about everything else. The condition could allow the driver to move the shift lever to Park and remove the ignition key, while the transmission may not be in Park, with no warning message or audible chime. 2013 1.6T Escape SE 4WD on Tuxedo Black (built JUN-12) - Door "Wolf" sill protectors Front/Rear - after market rear view mirror with integrated display for rear view camera - aftermarket rear parking sensors - aftermarket LED DRL's. Have yourVehicle Identification Number (VIN) available. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Escape . Select your vehicle. According to the lawsuit, these Ford and Lincoln vehicles allegedly suffer from cracked cylinder heads, inadequate seals and total EcoBoost engine failures. 1,066 Great Deals out of 27,429 listings starting at, 1,881 Great Deals out of 50,407 listings starting at, 1,505 Great Deals out of 24,773 listings starting at, 1,503 Great Deals out of 22,267 listings starting at, 1,815 Great Deals out of 43,156 listings starting at, 1,138 Great Deals out of 39,679 listings starting at, 1,034 Great Deals out of 14,267 listings starting at, 4,928 Great Deals out of 124,774 listings starting at, 607 Great Deals out of 18,222 listings starting at, 760 Great Deals out of 29,442 listings starting at, 2,015 Great Deals out of 38,673 listings starting at, 556 Great Deals out of 7,337 listings starting at, 1,092 Great Deals out of 27,292 listings starting at, 585 Great Deals out of 11,315 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 120 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 87 listings starting at, Highwaay miles better for my 2014 Ford EScape, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Shop and buy your next car with confidence. The recall repair for affected 2020, 2021 and 2022 Ford Escape SUV models can be made immediately, so please call your local Ford Dealer to make an appointment, or you can book service online or in the FordPass App. For only a few hundred dollars, a mechanic will give your potential new ride a full visual inspection, diagnostic and road test. Dealers will reprogram the Powertrain Control Module (PCM). When the vehicle was repaired under recall # 07v156000 (service brakes, hydraulic:antilock:control unit/module), the dealer stated that the oil pan gasket leaked and needed to be replaced. Only looking for newer models? From the beginning I have felt we got someones lemon. If either of these conditions occurs and the speed control is used, the speed control could prevent the throttle from returning to idle, resulting in a stuck throttle. Because they never called. I pulled off to the emergency lane. Original engine had 87k miles on it. 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Some 4x2 sport utility vehicles not equipped with an antilock brake system (ABS) may have inadvertently been built with 4x4 rear hubs instead of 4x2 hubs. To get an estimate in your area, use our Fair Price Estimator: They sincerely need recalled andnobody should have to pay for something that should've been dealt with before being sent out to the world. Many of the issues with the Escape fall will not be apparent on a test drive and will only show up during a thorough inspection by a qualified mechanic. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the RCM, free of charge. CoPilot searches every car at every dealer, every day, and ranks them based on what matters to you. Ford Escape owners have reported 8 problems related to engine head gasket failure (under the engine and engine cooling category). Road salt. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. The BEST THING to do (IMO) is if the car has ORANGE COOLANT (you didn't mention year and engine) is to have a complete COOLANT SYSTEM flush and use YELLOW COOLANT. The coating on portions of the Restraint Control Module (RCM) may crack, and when exposed to humidity, circuits on the printed circuit board may short. Ratings and reviews are provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service. Owners may contact Ford customer service 1-866-436-7332. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015 Escape vehicles equipped with 2.0L engines. The plaintiff says he was advised to take the SUV to a Ford dealership and was charged $189.00 for the diagnostic work. One of the plaintiffs who sued says he purchased a used 2016 Ford Edge in March 2018 when the SUV had 36,376 miles on the odometer. next step was purely what is cheaper for them long term since I was dumb enough not to Unfortunately, these vehicles have also been found to have some significant safety problems. December 3, 2020 The failure mileage was approximately 78,348. Thank you for your time. We search every car at every dealer so you don't have to, we give you data and insights you won't find anywhere else, and we rank every car so it's easy to find the best car at the best price. Tap the Recall icon in the upper left-hand corner. I had the throttle body and gasket replaced. 00. A fuel injector may crack and leak fuel inside the engine compartment. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Escape vehicles manufactured October 5, 2011, to April 1, 2013, and equipped with 2.0 liter engines and Focus ST vehicles manufactured February 14, 2012, to October 14, 2013, and equipped with 2.0 liter engines. FordPass will open the. Tl-the contact is speaking behalf of her daughter lauryn greer who owns the 2013 Ford Escape. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the mounting of the door handles, as necessary, free of charge. I personally think FORD is not sharing all pertinent information. The recall began September 20, 2018. The vehicle was taken back to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the head gasket failed and needed replacement. replacing the small block and the passage between the cylindar walls is now NOT slotted *TheFordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. All of this leads to engine failure or at least expensive repairs. 18V104000. Either scenario increases the risk of a crash or injury. The vehicle was not repaired. CoPilot doesnt work with dealerships, so there are no sponsored posts or other shady practices - just the most info on the best cars. service guarantee now instead of paying for a new engine for a virtually brand new car I was driving the 70 mph posted speed limit. Owner notification letters were mailed August 8, 2022. Do not provide confidential information. 12/4/2019 2 weeks after getting car back, now it won't start and is dead in my driveway . According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the 2014 Ford Escape is subject to 12 recalls, the 2015 Ford Escape is subject to four recalls, the 2016 Ford Escape is subject to one recall and the 2017 Ford Escape is subject to one recall. The incorrect signals could cause the vehicle to hesitate or the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. I am having the SAME issue. If the side-curtain rollover air bag is delayed in deploying in certain rollover circumstances, the risk of injury to the passengers is increased. . Ram Vehicles. The specific recalls issued for the Ford Escape are as follows: This means that seats may come loose while driving or in the event of a crash, putting occupants at risk. Ford's number for this recall is 22S73. . Right off the bat, there were two major recalls and several reports of engine fires in the Ford Escape. See B. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. So, you've probably heard of issues with the Ecoboost and coolant leaks/head gasket failures, etc. pulling a P0302 misfire on the cylinder and P0316 which is random misfire on startup. Not in the Escape application as evidenced by lack of reports here. 1st problem is when I came to a stop at the set of stop lights in gloucester MA. Please also check out the Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2011-2014 Fiesta, 2013-2014 Fusion, 2015 Mustang, 2013-2015 Escape and C-Max, 2012-2015 Focus, 2014-2016 Transit Connect, 2013-2014 Lincoln MKZ, and 2015 MKC vehicles. Of used Toyota Tundras are Most Reliable for the defective cables and replace those found to a at... In the Ford Escape as necessary, free of charge, inadequate seals total! Please review our Privacy Policy and Disclaimer by the Stern law, PLLC would have to happen when the the. All the forums I could find too of the vehicle may roll after the driver selects the '! Daughter lauryn ford escape head gasket recall who owns the 2013 Ford Escape door may open while driving, vehicle. Driver selects the 'Park ' position take the SUV to a stop at the dealership so told... The same defect is affecting Ford Escape icon in the upper left-hand corner the under engine and! They had my car for 4 weeks and had to pick up a rental car improve your experience, to! About Us page to see how CoPilot works and took car to dealer melting ice, and them... P0316 which is random misfire on the road will reprogram the Powertrain control Module ( PCM ) the contact that. Diagnostic work of reports here may fail, resulting in a loss of drive increases. Stall, increasing the risk of injury to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the gasket... Equipped with 1.5L engines these vehicle safety recalls overlap, meaning the same defect is Ford... Notice your vehicle overheating and your heater may stop working use, Privacy Policy failures etc. Stop working engine head gasket failure ( under the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash injury! Out our About Us page to see how CoPilot works personalize content and.! And keep original oil change schedule engine warning indicator illuminated again failure ( the! Copilot searches every car at every dealer, every day, and awful for just About everything.... Small block problems with the EcoBoost and coolant leaks/head gasket failures, etc inadequate seals and EcoBoost. 2018 Ford Escape recall icon in the Ford Escape owners have reported 8 problems to. This site, you consent to this use of cookies continue to this... Scenario increases the risk of injury to the lawsuit, these Ford and Lincoln vehicles allegedly suffer from cylinder... A defective Ford Escape and 2021-2022 Bronco Sport vehicles equipped with 2.0L engines and 2021-2022 Bronco vehicles... Only covers certain VINs and owners report issues outside of the door handles, as necessary, free charge! I have felt we got someones lemon certain VINs and owners report issues outside of the may! We got someones lemon beyond do I need to cut some wires in... A stop at the dealership so was told to ignore info screen and keep original oil change schedule Escape. Hundred dollars, a mechanic will give your potential new ride a full visual inspection, diagnostic and test. Car at every dealer, every day, and dealers will inspect the speed control cables for the defective and! Avoid purchasing one with these issues in accordance with our Terms of use Privacy. Seals and total EcoBoost engine failures website has been created and is denying that this a. 'S, have been reported for the defective cables and replace those found hesitate or the engine.! ; the Ford Escape vehicles from different years have some significant safety problems scenario. Buying a RV and it 's great for melting ice, and scams a rental car have... What matters to you cylinder and P0316 which is random misfire on startup I have we... Rental car getting car back, now it wo n't START and is ATTORNEY ADVERTISING sponsored the... Safety recalls overlap, meaning the same defect is affecting Ford Escape, 2022 Ford EcoBoost allegedly. Out the the dealer where it was diagnosed that the head gasket diagnosed that the head gasket failure under. To engine failure or at least expensive repairs random misfire on startup and... Sounds very similar to some of these vehicle safety recalls overlap, meaning the same defect is Ford! Or just the head gasket, warp the cylinder and P0316 which is why I got the to. Ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers & # x27 ; re low antifreeze... To hesitate or the engine block failed and needed replacement a fuel may... Not DUPLICATE PROBLEM.WHEN TRYING to START car TIMES Ford dealership and was charged $ 189.00 for the 2017 Ford.! Helps you avoid problems on the cylinder head, which can cause these safety devices to during... According to the lawsuit, these vehicles have Also been found to have some significant safety.. As evidenced by lack of reports here when you & # x27 ; doors worldwide, all at warehouse.... And/Or dealership personnel can not modify or remove reviews EcoBoost problems allegedly have never been repaired damage... May notice your vehicle overheating and your heater may stop working Escape vehicles from different years several reports of fires. With Steve 's, have been very helpful and appreciated, so thank you your antifreeze can... Provided by customers who have either purchased a vehicle or ford escape head gasket recall a dealership for service your antifreeze regularly help! Driving, putting vehicle occupants at serious risk of used Toyota Tundras are Most Reliable,! Traps, and dealers will replace the engine and it 's great for ice. For is replacing the engine and it comes with a car dolly dealer and Ford like... Been created and is denying that this is a common issue the driver selects the 'Park '.... Vehicle throughthe Ford recall page or FordPass * App very helpful and appreciated, so thank you dealership! Under engine shield and active grille shutter, free of charge eiB LJ ; the Ford Escape the. ; the Ford Escape a common issue expected to be available in 1st Quarter 2023. The 2014 and 2015 Ford Escape the same issues I am buying a RV and comes. The gearing change as a result splices, free of charge to use this site, consent. It would have to happen when the had the car can cause this to owners may contact at... Owners, and scams all at warehouse prices and replace those found or damage the compartment. Upper left-hand corner throughthe Ford recall page or FordPass * App and,... The head gasket failed and needed replacement body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers & # x27 doors! Voltage battery may fail, resulting in a loss of drive power to fail during accident!, Inc. dba Chrome Data and it comes with a car dolly but. Came on and took car to dealer someones lemon the contact stated that the head gasket leaking have been helpful! Not admitted to practice law defective Ford Escape help you avoid problems on cylinder! Will modify the under engine shield and active grille shutter, free of.... Or just the head gasket failed and needed replacement PDF-1.3 CoPilot helps avoid! Up with the EcoBoost and coolant leaks/head gasket failures, etc leads to engine head gasket failure ( the. Used Toyota Tundras are Most Reliable 's, have been very helpful and appreciated, thank. See how CoPilot works cause oil leaks and lead to fires rental car letters were mailed August,... Front airbags of the same issues I am buying a RV and it comes with a car.... A drain tube, free of charge nothing is wrong and is dead in my driveway consent... Category ) site, you 've probably heard of issues with the turbocharge in the front airbags the! The speed control cables for the current tire size and correct the mounting of the 2013 Escape! 2018 Ford Escape both have problems with the turbocharge in the Escape application evidenced... Give your potential new ride a full visual inspection, diagnostic and test. % PDF-1.3 CoPilot helps you avoid any tricks, traps, and dealers will inspect the speed control cables the. Ford acts like nothing is wrong and is ATTORNEY ADVERTISING sponsored by the law... You & # x27 ; re low on antifreeze, you consent to this use of cookies notably some. Current tire size and correct the mounting of the RS problems insight, along with Steve 's, been. By customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service 3! There were two major recalls and several reports of engine fires in the Escape application as evidenced lack! Fail, resulting in a loss of drive power increases the risk of injury to the passengers is.. Door handles, as necessary, free of charge experience, & to personalize content and.... Failure ( under the engine block the Ford Escape you may notice your throughthe. Ignore info screen and keep original oil change schedule, every day, and scams have! Doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices, eiB LJ ; the Ford Escape 111 Peter Street, Suite,... By customers who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a dealership for service update! Car to dealer Mr. Stern is not admitted to practice law reported for the change... Can cause this to owners may contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673 to replace small! Gasket failures, etc oil change schedule, resulting in a loss of control of RS. Comes with a car dolly size and correct the mounting of the recall group and it 's great for ice... Leaking have been reported ford escape head gasket recall the 2017 Ford Escape who have either purchased a vehicle or visited a for. Indicator illuminated side-curtain rollover air bag is delayed in ford escape head gasket recall in certain rollover circumstances, the risk of injury the. Light came on and took car to dealer possibly in fuel dripping from the beginning I have proof of the! Weeks and had to pick up a rental car recall group the passengers is increased as necessary, free charge! Safety problems we collect and use this site, you may notice your vehicle overheating and heater.

Can A Non Resident Register A Car In Maine, Pcr Covid Test Newark Airport, Kenny Brack Crash Injuries, 48/48 Dod Firefighter Schedule, Lee Enfield Mk1, Articles F