dt 6 crankbait blanks

They are a little lighter than I prefer, but still catches fish. DT-6. That said, this is still a good bait to have if you are fishing rock or brush. return loginEmail; The DT 10 is one of my favorite baits to throw and I own dozens of them that are responsible for literally hundreds of fish in my boat. The thing is you can usually find real DT's for about $4-$4.50 each if you buy 20 or more. 132. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. This 2-inch crankbait has a short bill for running at depths of 4 feet or less. 20 Unpainted Shallow Running crankbaits 100 series blank lures. "This is what I caught a good bit on this week . i would recommend them just watch where your casting. I also have never had a crankbait hang in rocks as bad as these do. Choose from 26 different profiles and sizes that cover any depth or species. Now I have never found any other crank I'd rather throw than the dt series nuff said believe what you want, but I challenge you to stop hitting it and see hold long it will last. All baits feature VMC core honed treble hooks. You can use these unpainted crankbait to create a different appearance of fishing lures. I love these silent crankbaits. 3D printed stencil to assist in painting patterns on blanks. Free shipping for many products! Sign Up for exclusive updates, new arrivalsand insider-only discounts. The parrot, red craw, and shad colors have won/placed more tournaments for us than any other lure in our arsenals. Lot of 3 Rapala DT 6 DT6 Dive To Crankbait Lures Perch. I won't take that type of abuse, and that is the right word, abuse!!! Swimbait Blanks. Mono line. Extra thin polycarbonate lip for perfect balance. $1199. Pasted as rich text. Bait is 2.5 inches long from back hook hanger to tip of bill. Get yours today! function getColor(name) { The Rapala DT6 is a 2 inch, 3/8 ounce medium diving balsa wood crankbait. You can post now and register later. Crankbait - Blanks July 20, 2019. Phenix's Composite X has a long history of being an industry-leading crankbait rod. Made from the top seven percent of balsa wood, this consistently perfect wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, tapered fuselage and thin tail design . Best For Crappie: Jrlgd Dt6 Crankbait Blank . } Min: 15. Clear editor. All Rights Reserved. $6.49 . Comments: Best crankbait for me period. Right out of that box, that lure is ready to go, no tuning needed and there is a lot of rocky structure that I consistently strike with that lure and it holds up to a lot of abuse. I figured this out the hard way when a 5+ pounder jumped and broke my bait right at the boat. $1.25. The Rapala DT6 (Dives-To) series of crankbaits dives fast to a preset 6 foot depth and stay in the "strike zone" longer than any than other crankbait on the market. Option to pay over time in full within 6 months on purchases $! setTimeout(command , 50); d.style.color = value; Comments: This is an overall good lure. 1h. Shelt's Quality DT 16 KO Blanks. At wLure we offer a large range selection on our blank lure bodies, including unpainted blank crankbait bodies, unpainted blank minnow jerkbait bodies, unpainted blank lipless bodies, unpainted blank topwater popper bodies and unpainted swimbait bodies. As the world leader in custom tackle equipment and products, Do-It is thrilled to introduce customizable, unfinished hard baits to our loyal customers. Best Bargain Deep Diving Crankbait Rod: 13 Fishing Omen Black OB3C74C. The bill has not broken. Not a bad combo. Of course it happens that they stuck in between the rocks, but I had none of them breaking up. Crankbait - Composite X - Casting Rods $ 209.00 - $ 219.00. New in stock : Suspending Wiggle Wart. Comments:The DT series have been more consistent than other Rapala's I have fished in the past. Anywhere I go from lakes, ponds, and rivers was a gauranteed hit. When you buy one of our products, you become part of a select group of anglers. Comments:The Rapala DT-6 is a good crankbait that has really good action and floats to the top really fast. The Rapala DT6 is a 2 inch, 3/8 ouncemedium diving balsa wood crankbait. Best for Throwing Light Crankbaits: Douglas Matrix 763MF. Note that alot of the bills are detatched on the DT models. The Rapala DT Series lures are made from the top seven percent of select balsa wood. The effort these founders invested in Motel 6 paid off. By far my most productive hard bait, however the quality has been disappointing. Pre-rigged with size 5 VMC trebles. Type Comments:I have been fishing the DT's for several years and like the baithowever the bills will break pretty easy. $1.35. STRIKE KING KVD 1.5 FLATSIDE CRANKBAIT. if (ie4) { Blank Bundles. Castability in windy conditions is also a plus. Both guys are very good to work with and have quality blanks. sku: CRH04RTL *New* 1.5 Square bill crankbait. The action on these crankbaits is great. $24.00. Refresh your browser window to try again. The MHX Crankbait series incorporates innovative designs and softer tip flex actions to marry well with the largest arsenal of crankbaits running at various depths. Even lost two lure knockers trying to shake them free. I've never seen true unfinished Rapala crankbaits sold anywhere. token = ''; Small crankbaits, topwaters, light inshore: REVCB66MH: White: 6'6" 1: 10-20lb. Save your duckets and buy something that works. function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01 Swimbaits. I am a huge fan of several brands. function animate(name, col) { Like the DT baits for year round .#1 for me. The Jrlgd Dt6 Crankbait Blank is suitable and reliable and fits well with your daily purpose. 1.1 Strike King Pro-Model 6XD - Best Deep Diving Crankbait. Ad. Posted January 2, 2012. bottom of page Drop us a line to let us know how it works out for you. d = document.getElementById(name); However, will be keeping my Strike king and Lucky E Strike square bills and some SKT Lucky Craft medium depth cranks. Add your own hooks, eyes and custom paint the way you want them. Extra thin polycarbonate lip for perfect balance. I believe in over 5 years I have broken one plastic lip. for (i = 0; i < value.length; i++) { I currently hold a B.A.S.S. As a result, the DT 6 avoids snags and hang-ups very well. This is realistic, comes with sharp hooks, it has caught fish and has a hook design. 2023 by Gling Urban Bikes. These come with good hooks, rings, and packaging. These cranks work great. The hooks that come on the baits are ok, I just like triple grips better. High quality, proven profiles and PREPPED FOR PAINT including: pre-masked bills and sanded waterproof . Comments:Rapala has done it again! New 1.5 Square bill beefier bill, heavier line ties and hook hangers. The DT6 is a FISH CATCHER! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lot of 4 Custom Painted Rapala DT Crankbait Lure Blanks, Different Patterns at the best online prices at eBay! } if (i < value.length - 1) { nextch = value.substring(i+1, i+2); } else { nextch = ' '; } My PB: Between 5-6 lbs. The jrlgd dt6 crankbait blank can be used in both water and water. Each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested to swim perfectly right out of the box. At 5.99, its a homerun.From: Alex: NC, Comments: How well do this crankbaits deflect off rocks when casting them? Great line up of baits. 3 Rapala Dives To DT-6 Crankbait Lures BABY BASS/BLUEGILL. Comments:I haven't had the problem with the bills breaking like others have stated, but I will say this is the worst crankbait I've ever fished around rock period! Free shipping . Mansfield Map. Comments: went fishing for tiger musky,s with these lures they just flat out work awesome but did have 5 get off but big fish do that its just part of the game From: Bob: Rochester, NY. I had 4 in one day break on me. So paint your blank - and go fishing with your own lures! 3/16-3/8oz. - 3.5" Long, Lure Body - Deep Diver 3/4oz. We offer the following items in a wide variety of styles and patterns: soft plastics, many styles crankbaits, spinner baits, buzz baits, jigs and weights. I also like the SureSet hooks. Sale Sold out. UNPAINTED CRANKBAIT BODIES 2 PER PACK. 80mm length with round eye socket. I ordered one from Sam and it had multiple problems. $2.59. From: Edward: Las Cruces, NM. Comments:I've had nothing but success with these, from the DT-4 to DT-6 and DT-10. Or fish them as-is in clear water! Description for Sccy Cpx-2 9mm 3.1" 10rd 2tne Red Dt SCCYs CPX-2 is designed for concealed carry but large enough to get a good firm grip. Weight : 11g. This stencil will fit the Predator bass baits DT6 KO. 0.38: 4.5: MOD-F: ML: 1.4oz. Jig heads and lure bodies; Lead Molds and Accessories . I like that the color was brought back with the OTT Slim06. 95MM. The Rapala DT 6 is made from the top 7 percent of select balsa wood, which is known for its outstanding buoyancy. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Have caught a lot of fish off of them, especially in the bluegill color. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Length Each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested to swim perfectly right out of the box. Shelt's New 130mm Minnow Blanks. Dropshot Weights . Crank Blanks. $5.99. We also have quality treble hooks, split rings and variant colors 3D lure eyes . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Comments:The LIVE paint schemes are out of this world. Unpainted Plastic Crankbait Bodies: Unpainted Plastic Bodies: 2719 2719 Mann's Unpainted Lure Bodies : Starting at: $2. Howeverthese baits have the weakest bill I've seen. var token = ''; If I can do itanybody can. Well, my bait broke in half, one side was sinking and the other was floating. } Phoenix, AZ 85027. 3 . d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);} It takes the same amount of work to paint the real thing as it does a copy. setContent(name, str); It takes the same amount of work to paint the real thing as it does a copy. Shelt's Quality G87 Deep Diving Crankbaits Blanks Lures. Comments: I use to love any rapala crankbait, but after I have used these i was very disappointed, not because of the action or fish catching ability, but simpley of the poor qualty. High quality pike and perch lure blanks. Comments:I've used the DT series for years because they are a great crank bait. Comments: The DT16 in Penguin is the best big bass crankbait I have ever owned. I have been using Strike King for the last year or so with 0 of these problems at all. 602-486-1525. sterlingheller07@gmail.com. It is considered to be one of the best priced, precision made ,Pocket Pistols, on the market. Some original prices may not have been in effect during the past 90 days. Report this item. This is suitable for saltwater and freshwater fishing, wonderful lure for anglers. This can be replaced with other fishing tackle and it is used for fishing hooks. They get small cracks and begin to soak up water and they break very easily. They will break at the bill, and are not fixable. High Gloss Metallic Red. FG55 & FG60 Square Bill Bodies. Perfectly consistent wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, a tapered fuselage and a thin tail creates an incredible crankbait action found only in the DT Series. 6mm eyes. I win tournaments with the DT because of the suspending nature of the bait. But, I have broken many brands of crankbaits this way. It features brass and glass rattles that create a unique, lo Z-Man Finesse ShroomZ are a round, mushroom-head jigs designed for Midwest finesse style fishing, aka the Ned rig. New in stock : ( 110+2 ) This is a new mold just built. Rapala Ike's Custom Ink DT Series Crankbaits, Rapala Balsa Xtreme BX Big Brat Squarebill Crankbait, Rapala Balsa Xtreme BX Brat Squarebill Crankbaits, Rapala Balsa Xtreme BX Mid Brat Squarebill Crankbait, Rapala Ott's Garage OG Slim 06 Crankbaits, Copyright Tackle Warehouse. When they are passing on your old stand by cranks, don't move your boat before trying a DT series. I do not throw these at banks and not sure how they are cracking but they are. The Flub Dub Crankbait is a revolutionary crank spin - the crank spinner combo bait. If you pick it off it will last longer than your line can hold it. Rigorously tested and hand selected by our team. 387 sold. New in stock. Dives up to 10 feet deep. however, i have caught far more walleye and smallies which exceed the bad. Ultra-thin polycarbonate lip digs the bait down quickly to desired depth. Unpainted Lure Blanks. Lost two this past weekend, when I can throw a Norman or a Storm in the same rock and loose zero baits. In addition, it is realistic and it is like a fish. Comments:These lures are great. Jrlgd 25 pieces of unpainted blank fishing crankbaits lures dt 10. Play. Rapala DT Series Crankbait DT6. Made from the top seven percent of balsa wood, this consistently perfect wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, tapered fuselage and thin tail design creates the ultimate crankbait action, found only in the DT family. 1.3 Strike King KVD Square Bill Silent - Best "Silent" Crankbait. 2023 Barlow's Tackle | We also offer customized painted lures. This is good for general lake fish but nothing massive. They do catch fish but for the price, the hang ups, and breaking off the bill I'm done with this piece of junk. var d; window.status='';ignoreResetDivSizes = true; They have so many awesome colors. We ship anywhere in the U.S. Come check us out! I guess the plastic bills are cheaper these days. Janns also has decent blanks but they don't seem to be the same quality as the other 2. Pearl Grey Shiner works very well.From: Dan: Cary, NC. var ie4 = false; The DT 6 is a one knocker for a rattle. Product was offered in our store and/or on Tackle Warehouse.com at this price, however we may not have sold the item at that price. They cast a long ways for their weight, and actually run about 2 feet deeper than advertised on a long cast with fluorocarbon. This comes with different types of baits. runs really well. But overall and absolutely amazing crankbaits for the price. Lipless Diver - 1.75" Long, Lure Body - 1/4oz. I have it in a few sizes and last four trips its been my go to when things aren't working & I also get a fish. Sign up for our in-stock alert. Comments: Just purchased a bunch of the new colour DT4's and well I am not impressed with the quality of them. for fear that they may break. High-dollar models that cost hundreds of dollars won't do anymore for you than a lower-priced model. and a 4lb 3oz. function getContent(name) { If your slapping balsa lures, you need more help than any of us can give you. Rapala Ike's Custom Ink DT (Dives-to) Series Crankbait. We offer a large selection of brass, unpainted wood, and unpainted plastic fishing lure blanks, including diver bodies, swim baits, top water lure bodies, minnow bodies, and shad bodies. WALLEYE NATION CREATIONS SHAKY SHAD SIZE 7. great baits !! 1.4 Rapala DT (Dives-To) Series 6 and 10 - Best Medium Depth Crankbait. Sort & Filter . $20.99 + $3.85 shipping. $2.29 . Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Add on 6mm eyes, split rings and #6 treble hooks and all you will need is paint. Phenix's Composite X has a long history of being an industry-leading crankbait rod. Had the problem with the bills breaking off. The bill should be redesigned in my opinion. Crankbait Lure, Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Demon, DT06 - 2"), Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Demon, DT04 - 2"), Rapala Dives-to 3/8 Oz Fishing lure (Red Crawdad, Size- 2), Rapala Rapala Dives to 06 Live Lure Multi One Size ' Dt, Rapala Dives-to 06 Live River Shad Lure Multi, Rapala Dives-to 3/8 Oz Fishing lure (Blue Shad, Size- 2), Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Demon, DT10 - 2-1/4"), Rapala Rapala Dives to 16 Fishing Lure 2 75 Inch, Rapala Dives-to 3/4 Oz Fishing lure (Parrot, Size- 2.75), Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Blue Back Herring, DT10 - 2-1/4"), wLure Minnow Crankbait for Bass Fishing Bass Lure Jerkbait Fishing Lure, Rapala Ike's Custom Ink DT (Dives-To) Series Crankbait, Rapala Rapala Balsa Xtreme Brat Hard Bait Lure, Freshwater,3/8 oz, Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Disco Shad, DT04 - 2"), BAIKALBASS Bass Fishing Lures Kit Set Topwater Hard Baits Minnow Crankbait Pencil VIB Swimbait for Bass Pike Fit Saltwater and Freshwater, Bill Lewis Lures Lifelike Vibrations Rat-L-Trap 1/2 OZ Lipless Crankbait Fishing Wobble Sinking Lure for Black Bass, Rapala IKE Custom Ink DT (Dives-to) Series Crankbait, Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Old School, DT16 - 2-3/4"), SILANON Hard Fishing Lures Bait Minnow Lures Bass CrankBait Set Life-Like Swimbait Deep Diving Sinking Lures with Treble Hook for Bass Trout Walleye Redfish, Facikono Crankbait Set Crappie Lures Bass Fishing, 12pcs Hard Topwater Swimbait 3.94inches Fishing Gifts for Men, Rapala Dives-To 10 Fishing lure, 2.25-Inch, Perch, Rapala Dives-to Metal Sure Set 20 Fishing lure (Pearl Grey Shiner, Size- 2.75), Rapala Ike's Custom Ink Crankbait (Penguin, DT10 - 2-1/4"), Harmony Fishing Stealth Clips (25 Pack) [Black Stainless] (Ultra-Strong, Fast-Swapping Universal Power Snaps for Fishing Lures). I was disappointed when the lure broke, but Rapala Customer Service's expectation of me to pay to ship them the lure and wait 4-6 weeks for a replacement was the greater disappointment. I like the dt series but I'll stick with the xd's. Works well on Jordan Lake, NC and Falls Lake, NC. str += '' + token + ''; Comes with eyes. Haven't had any durability issues and I pound these off rip rap and rip them through grass. All in all I am happy with this purchase if you are thinking about trying one go for Bluegill. Yeah, size 6. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. I just wish rapala would start making them with with wire running trough them again. will never buy one again norman lures and strike king are much much better.. From: Ben: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Rat Baits. Comments: I was up on Table Rock Lake on 10/12/2010 and caught a largemouth @6lb 10oz. We are your biggest supplier of unpainted crankbaits in the USA. record for the biggest large mouth caught in one tournament's history, and it was on the DT series crank. My favorites have got to be big shad and Ike's Penguin. See our other listings for several types of blanks all shipping from the US. I've had one split in half, several including one new out of the box come unglued. If your looking at selling your baits spend the extra $2 and your price will increase 3-4 times over a copy. Comments: These things flat out catch fish. My favorite color is the pearl gray shiner in the DT 6 size. These diving DT03, DT06, DT10, DT16 Crankbaits dives down to 3 foot, 6 foot, 10 foot and 16 foot respectively and provides a lot action. Vivid swimming actions in water make fishing become easier. } Um, NORMAN comes to mind. The sad part is that I lost fish due to the bill breakage! Choose from a wide variety of crankbaits, topwater, swimbaits, and jerkbaits. Works especially well with reaction baits. And the Strike King baits are roughly $2 cheaper.From:Travis: Akron, OH 7/31/19. ch = value.substring(i, i+1); The Rapala DT (Dives-To) DT6 Crankbaits dive fast to a preset depth and stay in the strike zone longer than any than other crankbait on the market. We have 6 popular models to choose from, ranging from shallow running models to deep runners. Very solid bait.From: Ethan: Charlottesville, VA, Comments: I beat these things to death and never had a problem with them breaking. }); Just replace them, no sweat. - 3" Long. On the bottom, it makes contact well and provides a solid sense of what you're deflecting off. I have had DT6's break banging them in the rocks. Price comparison is based on original offered price. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. Its one of the most famous blanks for lure painters. Who is SAM?Either way he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. Features: Crankbait - Blanks $ 119.00 - $ 139.00. We love to hear the fish stories of our customers, and we are available to . Comments:The Rapala Dt 10 bluegill, and pumpkinseed definetly catch fish. Predator bass baits, are pretty dang good. Lure Blanks. This is impressive, is extremely practical, it caught a fish and has a lure design.