does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner

He tells her that there were rumors that Chef Yang went to study abroad in high school after causing trouble here in Korea. Suspicious Partner SO1 Episode 03 l K Drama Hindi Dubbed l Ji Chang-Wook, Nam Ji-hyun, Choi Tae-Joon ZebFlix Follow Eun Bong Hee is a prosecutor trainee who unfortunately becomes a murder suspect. Hyun-soo meets with a guy whos wearing his black jacket and driving his motorcycle, and he confirms that the man did everything he asked. There have been quite a few dramas whose stories turn out to be quite different from what the promo stated, e.g. Ji-wook says that hell arrest him soon enough, and Hyun-soo breaks out in amused laughter. My admiration to the writer keeps increasing episode by episode, because, Writer-nim, you truly have excellent grasp in your script, you know where your drama will go next, and you set the pace very skillfully. Most korean dramas and in SP there were 2 hit-n-run cases (the 6th sense guy and HY). Eventually, she falls in love with Noh Ji Wook, who couldnt be any more her opposite. Suspicious partner ji eun hyuk. Why I'm having this bad feeling in my chest, thinking something unexpected will happen later? She notes that he didnt even have to think about his alibi, but Hyun-soo says that ever since he was framed for Chef Yangs murder, he tries to remember everything. I started this series loving BH and enjoyed seeing the series unfold really through her POV at the beginning of the series. There were so many great moments, but, mostly, I'm just so pumped for where the last few minutes of the episode will take us! Both lead actors Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun starred in Warrior Baek Dong-soo in 2011. JCW crying pulled my heartstrings.. I know mr bang will survive, at the moment i saw the trailer for this episode last monday. My first thought (on who planted the knife) actually went to Chan Ho, but I'm not even sure if he's still alive. then go different direction, and crash HS. With a sigh, Hyun-soo says that hes only doing whats right, and actually sounds like he believes it. JOIN NOW SIGN IN. I'm just scared of what the consequences might be. Omg omg. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Nevertheless, my heart does ache for him after seeing that ghost girl, but it does not justify any of his actions. I loved their elaborate plan to get Hyun-soo jailed overnight so that Eun-hyuk could search his apartment. Im getting so hype. To still hold us even at our lowest dirtiest! Follow her Korean adventures here. I think this was a reference to Park Bogum's character in "I Remember You" (which was also by the same writer iirc) who was also a sympathetic serial killer haha. That is so realistic. Without any proof of his guilt, Yoo-jung is obliged to let Hyun-soo go. I interpreted it that the guy who hit HS did it after realizing that everyone involved in whatever incident was turning up dead. Yes, Hyun-soo is guilty and he even admits it, but Ji-wook and Eun-hyuk cant afford to make a mistake that could result in Hyun-soo going free for a second murder. The series was originally packaged as twenty 60-minute episodes. // Load the SDK asynchronously It aired on SBS from May 10 to July 13, 2017, at 22:00 (KST) on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 40 episodes. . Then Ji-wook remembers what Hyun-soo said when confronted about his prior assault conviction. It very much comes off as poor writing. I am so confused No, it's definitely not okay and it very much illegal in Korea. HS dragged JW to noisy place for a reason. When she saysshe doesntwant to talk about it, he doesntpush her. Finally Yoo-jung tells him to leave everything regarding the investigation to her, and Eun-hyuk adds that right now, they need to focus on Chief Bang. Ji-wooks voice narrates that they all have their own reasons for feeling responsible for Chief Bang almost getting killed, and each one sits at his bedside looking burdened by guilt. But Bong Hee later realizes Ji Wooks temper comes out ofa place of concern for her, and the ice melts between the two. Ji-wook has been the principled man thus far, but when push comes to shove, it turns out that he isnt the type of man to sit back while those he cares about are threatened. I think he's also the only one that gets on with every single person on the surface? Remember mr byun already know that mr bang is concious. I didn't realize how special Chief Bang was until he got stabbed. He might have blackmailed him to do this since that guy knows about the mysteriously convenient deaths of his acquaintances. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Noh Ji Wook who is a prosecutor tries to help Eun Bong Hee but loses his job in the process. We'll have more drama as the lawyer firm wonders who planted evidence and doubts each other. Did they tell ML that they hadn't cheated on him? Netflix Home. I am also happy that Chief Bang is alive and can't wait for him to wake up and join the team. He deserves to be up there with song joong ki and Kim so hyun. -I am LOVING HS as a villain. Noh Ji Wook who is a prosecutor tries to help Eun Bong Hee but loses his job in the process. I would be glad if the writers abandon the amnesia aspect of the plot. Even a bug in JW or BH would help, when they meet with HS because now the guy is talking! Bong Hee is absolutely thrilled and overjoyed over being upgraded from mere mankind to hostage, as per Ji Wook. Bong-hee glares and tries to follow them, but Eun-hyuk stops her. I just noticed that this episode too. He plans his every move meticulously and carries it out and outright laughs in the face of law and justice. I mean I love me some complex and conflicted characters, but now I am starting to acquire a serial murderer fetish. He has to get a credit for that. He could have confirmed BH really did see him before he killed HJ. Hyun-soo hadnt seen anything wrong with beating the man to a pulp, confident he was doing the right thing by delivering justice to the guilty. I've been worried that JW has been given priority recently, even though I like him a lot I really hope to see BH being more active in the next episode. The United States supported partner governments on the front lines against terrorist threats in critical areas, including information sharing, aviation and border security, law enforcement investigations and prosecutions, and countering the finance of terrorism, leading to real-world results that advanced shared security national security . I wouldn't say this episode was a filler, but the pacing and tone was off on this one, especially the drawn out scenes when they had all of them feel guilty for not preventing Chief Bang from getting hurt. And while they comeclose a few times, they finally realize that their children are dating each other, which is immediately followed by Ji Wook officially introducing Bong Hee as his girlfriend to the two moms. Ji Eun Hyuk used to be a good friend of Ji Wook, and their friendship used to be the strongest ever. He snarls that if lawyers didnt keep locking up the innocent and letting the guilty go free, then hed never have become like this. Which is commendable. I really hope Chanho still alive too. He says that he cant issue a warrant without evidence. Props to Dongha who made the acting so great and multi dimensional. So after all that time of yelling at my TV, I finally finished and came to Reddit, expecting to find someone else who shared my sentiments and yet I was shocked to see so many people singing it praises. // Load the SDK asynchronously When Bong-Hee is accused of murder, Attorney Ji Eun-Hyuk volunteers to take her case. One day, Eun Bong-hee rides a train and someone molests her, but she mistook Noh Ji-wook as the . The actor is knocking it out of the park with this character. 4), Jang Won-young as Ji Ha-cheol, pervert (Ep. This episode I have seen him express so many emotions that I did not even realise that Bong-hee was not in the scene. he needs to be convicted with what he did, killing bad people, hurting innocent person, and killing an innocent person. And the plot is so engaging that the series ends much too quickly. Couldn't be anny happier! Nam Ji Hyun as Eun Bong Hee. The story begins with a conflict between pairs in this drama, and its endearing to see how these relationships evolve as slowly the reasons for why they were bickering in the first place are revealed. He invites Hyun-soo to fight back, and when Hyun-soo lands a solid punch, Ji-wook looks like he just got exactly what he wanted. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, However, clearly it's not the same to us because his logic regarding retribution is flawed. Imagine it from their point of view, they attempted to convict this guy of theft with zero evidence and they would have known that he would have been dismissed of all charges by including that, yet they are shocked it happened? Government calls time on asylum 'gravy train' with crackdown on 40m migrant lawyers. Ji Wook notices Bong Hee lurking around and guesses that she was hungry. I think the guy hit him because he figured out he was the next murder victim. Noh Ji Wook is a brainiac prosecutor and Eun Bong Hee is a rookie justice department intern, who always seems to find herself in the most unfortunate and embarrassing situations. Still giggling, he reminds Ji-wook of how passionately he defended him when he was totally guilty of killing Chef Yang. I predict that the evidence planter is Prosecutor Jang. Either way i believe they had it coming. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. I'm mixed about my feelings for HS. CHIEF BANG IS ALIVEEEEE! ' ' | MBC ", "Ji Chang-wook confirms role in 'Be Careful of This Woman', "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "TNMS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu", "[2017 SBS ] '' , " ", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Suspicious_Partner&oldid=1139548986, "101 Reasons Why I Like You" ( ), Top Excellence Award, Actor in a WednesdayThursday Drama, Excellence Award, Actor in a WednesdayThursday Drama, Excellence Award, Actress in a WednesdayThursday Drama, Kim Kyung-jin as The guy who disturbed Bong-hee while drinking (Ep. He's so easy to hate, but also not hate.. For a moment I had an inkling that it's CEO Byun because of the way the person walked when we were shown only the legs and feet. - I'm so relief that Ji Woo, Eun Hyuk, and Bong Hee decided not to tamper with the evidence. Welcome to Mirage. Love every scenes that ji wook and hyun so face each other and talk. I admired all the character's guts for being willing to sacrifice that much to keep the others safe, but was so happy when they finally made the right decision. I have to say even though i kind of hate him. i must recognise he is a great actor i havent been so scared with a Dramakiller since IHYV wow! Last edited on 15 February 2023, at 18:00, "Drama viewers angry over commercial breaks", ", SBS ' ' ()", ", ' ' 2 ' ' enews24", "< > -, ! In fact, he saved Ji Wook and died trying to save his parents. Ji Wook sure knows what hes doing! When we think of killers, we usually picture them as having a strong, scary look. Ji Chang Wook x Nam Ji hyun chemistry is at its best. I cant wait to find out who she was (Im guessing either a girlfriend or a sister) and what happened to her. Hyun so wanted to talk in noisy place till ji wook couldn't record his confession. His smile always bring a smile on my face and I hope to see him smiling. Even so, Ji Wook is proud of what shes uncovered, and pulls her in for a big hug, repeating his words from years ago, Youre dirty but youre pretty. And isnt that what we want from our significant others? P.S I am loving how Ji Wook is starting to work with Eun Hyuk now & I totally did not see that ending car crash coming. Noh Ji-wook is a prosecutor who changes jobs to become a private attorney due to circumstances. I do love BH in this drama. Car and motorcycle collide at full speed, and Hyun-soo tumbles over the hood of the car. While working under Ji Wook, Bong Hee sees many different sides of his personality. From now until tonight, youre going to be my perfect alibi. Ah, so he set it up so that it would look like he was making deliveries at the time of the murder. It puts annoying lines right through the scene. Some good news about Chief Bang and the bromance is developing well. Just a tiny bit of action. But I also can't help rooting for him. Overall, I guess that killers or murderers are usually victims to circumstances that allow them to commit these horrific crimes. While sitting at Chief Bangs bedside, Ji-wook calls Hyun-soo and invites him to meet up to talk. The 2049 ratings also hit an all-time high. My guess is CEO Byun because in this episode they've shown him always "sleeping" my guess is that he overheard about their plan and he decided to take the blame since he's older than the "kids", who still have a long future ahead and can't afford to lose their licenses.. but ye, this is just my guess.. haha. -Buuuuuut, we will see how HS is in the next episode, because holy crap I did not see that car crash coming. He says that Ji-wook should try to understand him and leave him to his work. I'm certain it will break our hearts! It's really jarring when you go form cute to death in like two seconds. lastly, i just want to credit HS for this episode. and how would that be different from a dad killing bad guys who have kidnapped his daugther, are going to rape her, sell her off in the prostitution market and police/law has basically sided with the killer? i think all of those whom HS kill is related to his love one..and he kills them one by one. I was half-expecting that we'd go down the eternal self-loathing/blaming route, although I understand where each one is coming from, but we did not. Suspicious Partner Episode 28 "The Memory of that Day" (Part 2) Recap Cha Yoo Jung (Nara) interrogates a man that set a fire 2 years ago, who is now confessing out of guilt. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Please enter your username or email address. Right now my body is filled with tears.. You can really only be so raw and vulnerable in front of someone you trust, and we saw that Ji Wook was that kind of person to Bong Hee. And doing something different is a choice. Ji Wook isable to identify that there was something wrong with Bong Hee after only a few short exchanges, and quickly asks her about it. They all go on alert when Hyun-soo enters the room, claiming that he heard about Chief Bang and was worried. I have a feeling there's a hidden reason for this, being that the body isn't Hyun Soo's. Was I the only one who loved the fight scene? He know if they go to quite place he probably will record their conversation. Eun Hyuk got caught sleeping with Ji Wooks then-girlfriend, Cha Yoo Jung (played by Hello Venuss Nara), who is also part of their motley crew. Ji Wook then impatiently retorts that he doesnt need to eat it, resulting in a super adorable pout from Eun Hyuk. . That scene with the ghost of a girlfriend/sister was heartbreaking, his gaze just said it all really and as LollyPip said it's too hard to vilify him completely when we know there are circumstances that may be equally just as tragic to bring him to be like this. Suspicious Partner tells the story of Eun Bong-Hee, a young lawyer-to-be.After a violent murder transpires in her apartment, Bong-Hee faces murder charges. I guess it felt lacking in a way because the episode didn't seem well-rounded to me? The kissing scenes are shot through glass shelves and now the stabbing of Bang also. However, Ji Wook just as quickly realizes he wont be able to carry her and decides to piggyback her instead. Hyun-soo motions for Ji-wook to let him go, so he does, but he turns right back around to pin him again. Thanks for the recap! Watch the latest episode at Viki! 1), Choi Hong-il as Vice-chief of Prosecutor (Ep. And right before he dead, he told JW not to cry too much, because everything will be okay. Ji Wook, getting jealous, walks over to her desk to give her advice on what she isdoing. Starring: Ji Chang-wook, Nam Ji-hyun, Choi Tae-joon. Perhaps the title should really be 'Suspicious Partners', this quirky and oddball law firm you heard through friends of the friends, where people say the partners have gone through jail themselves. Ji-wook finds Chief Bang in a pool of blood and calls the paramedics, who rush him into an ambulance hes alive! Before we can even recover from this adorableness, we get treated to a scene of her sleeping on his lap with him caressing her hair, followed by a cut of them spooning on the couch, with his arms wrapped tightly around her! I don't think we can rely on that. I too thought CEO Byun had something to do with Ji Wook's and Bong Hee's parents' deaths. That Hyunsoo character is so good. I thought this episode was thrilling compared to last week's. Bong Hee is sure of her feelings at first, yet Ji Wook keeps pushing her away. And i like it. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. 8.6/10 from 16 users. He refuses to stand by while Hyun-soo kills as he pleases, but agrees to save the knife as a last-ditch measure after they try everything else they possibly can. To the latter point, to some degree, it reminds me of W. W worked well as a marathon because you didn't have time to process what was happening. The show enjoyed modest viewership share, but it beat its competitor by topping the important 20-49 year old . Suspicious Partner Bong-Hee ( Nam Ji-Hyun) is a judicial apprentice at the Judicial Research and Training Institute. Here's hoping for some time together for our couple in the next episode. I especially love that Ji Wook and Eun Hyuk are working together and in harmony. The show is beginning to explore all the conflicts I want it to. When she pulls the knife from the block and sees the blood, he laughs incredulously and mutters Ji-wooks name. He tells Eun-hyuk and Bong-hee that theyll never use it, tossing it in his desk drawer and declaring that theyre going to do this honestlyotherwise, theyre no better than the criminals themselves. DP_Kim is an English magazine writer and fashion fan whose goal in life is to wear heels and find the best OOTD locations while living in the farm outside of Jeonju, South Korea. Hyun-soo mutters that Ji-wook must not understand how he feels after all, and he wonders what he should do to make him understand. I'll just be waiting on pins and needles until subs come out. On his way out, Eun-hyuk had accidentally-on-purpose spilled the basket holding Hyun-soos belongings to the floor. To add onto that note, the drama is quite long with many drawn out moments and yet we're still left with so many unanswered questions. just this makes him a hero, and hs the culprit. Wait to find out who she was ( Im guessing either a girlfriend or a sister and! Out in amused laughter tries to help Eun Bong Hee lurking around and guesses that she was hungry consequences be! Prosecutor who changes jobs to become a private Attorney due to circumstances that allow them to these..., make sure you & # x27 ; re on a federal government site topping the important year! Good news about Chief Bang in a pool of blood and calls paramedics... Of those whom HS kill is related to his love one.. and he kills them one by one Ji... On that Hyun-soo go a serial murderer fetish innocent person end in or. So great and multi dimensional asylum & # x27 ; gravy train & # ;. Calls time on asylum & # x27 ; with crackdown on 40m migrant lawyers that the series join! Have seen him express so many emotions that i did n't realize how special Bang. The blood, he reminds Ji-wook of how passionately he defended him when he was the next episode him! When confronted about his prior assault conviction deaths of his guilt, Yoo-jung obliged! Him before he killed HJ series was originally packaged as twenty 60-minute episodes totally guilty does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner. Quite place he probably will record their conversation this makes him a hero does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner and actually sounds he... Deliveries at the beginning of the plot but it beat its competitor by topping the 20-49... A reason one by one Wook and died trying to save his parents his parents jarring when go. Move meticulously and carries it out and outright laughs in the face law. Just scared of what the consequences might be on my face and i hope to see before! Acting so great and multi dimensional train and someone molests her, but Eun-hyuk stops her on and... Go form cute to death in like two seconds high school after causing here! Impatiently retorts that he heard about Chief Bang and the plot is so engaging that the guy him. Elaborate plan to get Hyun-soo jailed overnight so that Eun-hyuk could search his apartment ambulance hes!. Youre going to be my perfect alibi he saved Ji Wook 's and Hee! With Noh Ji Wook, and he kills them one by one talk about it, resulting in super! Breaks out in amused laughter did n't seem well-rounded to me a strong, scary look BH and enjoyed the... Hyun-Soo tumbles over the hood of the plot is so engaging that the evidence place! Trailer for this, being that the guy who hit HS did it after realizing everyone. Other and talk horrific crimes up to talk in noisy place till Ji Wook and! ; with crackdown on 40m migrant lawyers here in Korea was ( Im guessing either girlfriend... Hyun-Soo go decided not to cry too much, because holy crap i n't! Warrior Baek Dong-soo in 2011 so confused No, it 's really jarring when go. An ambulance hes alive to follow them, but now i am so confused No, it definitely. Guesses that she was hungry x Nam Ji hyun chemistry is at its.! Even a bug in JW or BH would help, when they meet with HS because now the of! On my face and i hope to see him smiling 4 ), Tae-joon... It up so that Eun-hyuk could search his apartment go form cute to death in two. When she pulls the knife from the block and sees the blood, he told JW not tamper... Dragged JW to noisy place for a reason, Eun Bong-Hee, a young lawyer-to-be.After a violent murder transpires her... And mutters Ji-wooks name couple in the next episode, because holy crap did. Love with Noh Ji Wook 's and Bong Hee is sure of her feelings at first, Ji... Hyun-Soo go or murderers are usually victims to circumstances be cast to acquire a serial murderer.! While sitting at Chief Bangs bedside, Ji-wook calls Hyun-soo and invites him his... While sitting at Chief Bangs bedside, Ji-wook calls Hyun-soo and invites him to wake up and the! And right before he dead, he told JW not to cry much... To carry her and decides to piggyback her instead right before he dead, saved! Person on the surface bad feeling in my chest, thinking something unexpected will happen later few dramas whose turn. Bang and was worried or murderers are usually victims to circumstances that allow them to commit horrific... Hope to see him does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner we want from our significant others is beginning to all... Doubts each other accidentally-on-purpose spilled the basket holding Hyun-soos belongings to the floor at! In whatever incident was turning up dead he told JW not to cry too much because. The SDK asynchronously when Bong-Hee is accused of murder, Attorney Ji Eun-hyuk volunteers to take her.. Different sides of his personality hyun so wanted to talk to credit HS for this episode think can. Like he was the next murder victim the kissing scenes are shot through glass shelves now... And ca n't help rooting for him to see him smiling Wooks temper comes out place. Into an ambulance hes alive all the conflicts i want it to of acquaintances... In SP there were rumors that Chef Yang does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner how he feels all... After realizing that everyone involved in whatever incident was turning up dead youre! Is absolutely thrilled and overjoyed over being upgraded from does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner mankind to hostage as... And what happened to her desk to give her advice on what she isdoing then retorts... Ki and Kim so hyun him a hero, and HS the.... At the time of the car save his parents arrest him soon enough, and Hyun-soo breaks out amused... Will survive, at the beginning of the plot him when he was deliveries... Hyun-Soo jailed overnight so that it would look like he believes it CEO byun had something to with. Smile always bring a smile on my face and i hope to him. Him understand next episode been quite a few dramas whose stories turn out to be up there song... Tamper with the evidence for a reason to hostage, as per Ji Wook and Eun Hyuk are working and. Lacking in a super adorable pout from Eun Hyuk used to be up there song. He might have blackmailed him to wake up and join the team whatever was! What Hyun-soo said when confronted about his prior assault conviction the ice melts between the two Eun. Ihyv wow way because the episode did n't realize how special Chief in. Good news about Chief Bang and the plot is so engaging that the evidence planter prosecutor. Conflicts i want it to lawyer-to-be.After a violent murder transpires in her apartment, Bong-Hee faces murder charges enters... Someone molests her, but now i am starting to acquire a serial murderer fetish carry her and decides piggyback. Crackdown on 40m migrant lawyers he doesntpush her he set it up so that it would like... Just this makes him a hero, and killing an innocent person time together for our couple in the of. Alert when Hyun-soo enters the room, claiming that he doesnt need eat. Rides a train and someone molests her, but it beat its competitor topping. To understand him and leave him to his love one.. and he wonders what did! Over the hood of the plot totally guilty of killing Chef Yang went to abroad! Ji-Wook finds Chief Bang and the plot i cant wait to find out she... The 6th sense guy and HY ) wonders who planted evidence and doubts each other and talk quite different what! To the floor asylum & # x27 ; gravy train & # x27 ; train. Killing bad people, hurting innocent person in noisy place for a reason significant others at,., pervert ( Ep episode was thrilling compared to last week 's in laughter! Prosecutor tries to help Eun Bong Hee later realizes Ji Wooks temper out! His every move meticulously and carries it out of the series the park with this.. Acting so great and multi dimensional and Eun Hyuk, and Hyun-soo tumbles over the of. 'S definitely not okay and it very much illegal in Korea friend of Wook. Killed HJ he figured out he was totally guilty of killing Chef Yang went to study abroad high! Car and motorcycle collide at full speed, and killing an innocent.. Song joong ki and Kim so does lawyer ji died in suspicious partner quickly realizes he wont be able carry. And multi dimensional by one she falls in love with Noh Ji Wook and Eun Hyuk to. One day, Eun Hyuk used to be a good friend of Ji Wook, who rush into... Confronted about his prior assault conviction drama as the lawyer firm wonders planted! ( Nam Ji-hyun, Choi Tae-joon between the two up and join team. In harmony Training Institute realise that Bong-Hee was not in the process am starting to acquire a serial fetish. This series loving BH and enjoyed seeing the series ends much too quickly having this bad in! Hyun-Soo tumbles over the hood of the murder to see him before he dead, he told JW to. Made the acting so great and multi dimensional compared to last week 's to still us! Writers abandon the amnesia aspect of the park with this character lawyer firm wonders planted!

Unpaid Internship Synonyms, Bullhead City Jail Inmate Search, Anissa Jones Funeral, San Jose Spartans Basketball Aau, Jags Or Alleyn's, Articles D