used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque

This is a business model all businesses should follow. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the - The styling and ride are great and fuel mileage is ok, thought it might be a little better for a v6. Build and Price; Deals; New Car Listings; New Trucks; New SUVs; . (9 mi) Delton. . population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. They go the extra mile to make you comfortable. Just be prepared for the poor fuel economy. It's really a good reliable vehicle. (9 mi) There have been a number of recalls too, including the power steering rack which some have had issues with. Listed today, El Paso, TX I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's Also this thing punches for a wagon, watch the xxxx out everyone green machine is coming through! It's due for some bigger maintenance now. Listed 24 days ago, Albuquerque, NM This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto. Lots of power. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. Our list of used cars for sale by this dealer is under verification, but few might be listed below. Listed today, Farmington, NM Courteous and thorough. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; plenty of leg room in the front and back. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. I had a friendly salesman named Skip, who was great. The car has tons of power which I really like. I live in Iowa. no hidden. And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! A video walkaround of this car may be available $1,800 $2,000. It has 140k miles on it but drives like its brand new! Buy your next car from home, pressure free. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Average savings of $1,051. I will most certainly be back!! I purchased my Malibu LT (1.5L) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since. It's great in the snow especially with snow tires. - My 2001 caravan has 160,000 mi on it regular maintenance I don't have any major problems it's very reliable really comfortable and there's plenty of room parts and reasonable you do have to watch for rust underneath especially if it's not been taken care of. You buy at 40 percent of value. No matter the kind of car, kind of deal, and condition of your credit, they can and will do any reasonable deal. - CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. Definitely give these guys a call. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. 253 for sale starting at $6,995. (9 mi) Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Albuquerque, NM: $5,308. Listed 5 days ago. There's tons of space on the inside to haul stuff, especially when those back seats are folded down. Travis, TJ and Curt are amazing. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Listed 6 days ago, Albuquerque, NM He told me to bring the car right away. Need financing? (321 mi) Would recommend to family and friends. Used cars for sale under $8,000 Save $1,105 on Used Cars Under $3,000 in Albuquerque, NM. Contact the dealership with As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. I've driven Jettas for about 30 years. I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. Save up to $2,315 below estimated market price. Listed 7 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Removes all doubt. a virtual appointment! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great experince, bought a car that is reliable. Even with fees you are still saving. Maintenance has been minimal I guess. iSeeCars.com provides this service and Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically (143 mi) Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. It's reliable and fun to drive. and any applicable fees. Used GMC For Sale. TrueCar has over 661,606 listings nationwide, updated daily. Lucky to have the M-Tech package. (52 mi). I will highly recommend Zack to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Dirt track late model race car roller only. Build and Price; Deals; New Car Listings; New Trucks; New SUVs; . - Listed 196 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Would like another after virus is cured, no loan for me right now. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! Not pushy or sleazy in any way. 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. 5 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000; Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,694; 2 deals found. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. We've taken the guesswork out. This van is one of the best vehicles I ever owned. refresh results with search filters open search menu. - Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Shes black with chrome rims and a billet grill and is my pride and joy, (also my 5th) - Infiniti G series. They also rotated the tires and checked for any other issues. account. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . Listed 96 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. TJ and Curt made everything right. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. It has a quiet and refined ride, roomy interior with ample leg room for rear seat passengers, power adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, clear and easy-to-use infotainment system, fold-down rear seats, and some nice ambient interior lighting. Professional service, would recommend. Bunch of warning lights and no 4WD or cruise. 100/100. No. Located in Lexington, KY / 1,242 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. Listed 18 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Ive only been stranded 3 times (flat tire from expressway debris, and twice with dead battery) over 6+ years of ownership, so reliability gets high marks. The radio is somewhat confusing to use at first and wish you could store stations for different bands instead of having them all in a row, Darlene in the service center is absolutely amazing! (9 mi) These guys rock they took a sad disabled veteran and put him in a luxury ride and made him smile(me). this is a great traveling car,around town .good gas mileage for its sides.alot of room inside,all seats fold flat but drivers of course ,its has 145000 on it now,still looks and ride like new. cars & trucks. Thought it was funny but no big deal, there is room to install in the back seats! Used Cars Under $2,000 in Colorado Springs, 25 cars for sale found, starting at $2,950, Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Albuquerque, NM: $5,195. refresh results with search filters open search menu. With a vehicle selection of 13,979 used cars, vans, trucks and SUV's, DriveTime makes it easy to find used cars for sale near you. Came in looking for a hoopty came out with something new. Gave it to my son, so I'm unsure of the exact mileage, but I know it's over 200,000. Biggest engine problem to diagnose was the fuel filter. Used Cars Under $3,000 in Colorado Springs, 7 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,745. - Front end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals. New and Used Cars for Sale - Browse and Find Great Deals in Your Area . The customer service was fantastic. We love our Honda HRV. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in . Albuquerque, NM. Used Genesis For Sale. $4950 2002 Toyota Echo 2-Door Sedan 4-Speed Automatic. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I have approximately 36,000 miles in my car! ${award} ${year}, By Mondello, Janet from Florence, Arizona, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, By Man of many adventures from Sumner, Iowa, By warrenhaynesfan from New castle indiana, Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick of Paris review, By Mountaineer Fan from Arlington, Virginia, By Jaime Montoya-ayala from New Brunswick nj. Love the Apple Play features that put all the apps from your phone on the screen, allowing me to listen to my audio books. Nice little SUV. I pull a 5x8x3 trailer when wood cutting and load the truck and trailer down heavy. Drove 4500 miles in three weeks and got an average of 42 mpg. Our recommendations We have only done basic maintenance. Page 1 of 3 Cars for sale at low prices in Albuquerque, NM, by owner and dealerships. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Calls may be prerecorded. Great salesmen and service and management. It has a little dent on the back of the 2005 P71 police package, Crown Victoria, runs good, does not have mechanical problems, clean PRICE REDUCED!!! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Save up to $5,716 on one of 18 used cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM. Would you like to view the latest search results? - Originally bought because I felt this car was the safest, while be it, classiest, mom car to drive around my daughters - I just love it! 16 deals found. for sale. I own it for five years. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. albuquerque. This is our second Honda and we intend to stick to this product. and any applicable fees. I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County! Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! cars & trucks. Listed 42 days ago, Santa Fe, NM ${award} ${year}, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, By JohnCook409 from Los angeles,California, Broadway Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & RAM review, 2017 Cadillac CT6 3.0L Twin Turbo Platinum review, By Nicole/Fernando Figueroa from Chicago,IL, By Marie Lynnette May from Covington Virginia, By Heather from Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada. a video consultation. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. - I do a lot of hunting and wood hauling. From when I first came in to when I left I felt welcomed and well cared for. It's supposed me. Just got a new front-end suspension ($1200). Love my suicide doors sense I have had my car from the water had to replace clutch pedal still looks like brand new. post. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. Well it fits all 7 members of my family. The only problem I had was the back driver side window broke and I had to tape it to keep it from falling but I got it fixed and now its like new! This summer I got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing electric works, seats windows,heater fan works great. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, . . Tons of traction in all conditions. CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, Aluminum Wheels, Satellite Radio, Edmunds.com explains "The well-rounded 2012 Ford Fus VIN: 3FAHP0HA1CR381315 Stock: CR381315A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-25-2023, Located in Farmington, NM / 145 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 3A4FY58B67T581663 Stock: 3261 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 5 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1FADP3F26DL341128 Stock: 11595 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-01-2023, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 4 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1B3ES56C85D283084 Stock: X2108B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-31-2023, VIN: 2G4WD532751240954 Stock: 240954 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-12-2022, VIN: 1B3EL46T76N280454 Stock: 11611 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023, VIN: JACDJ58V4S7919245 Stock: 11626 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 3C8FY68824T209294 Stock: P0666 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2021, VIN: 4T1BG22K4YU987233 Stock: 11625 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, Located in Las Cruces, NM / 196 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. The sales team is great too! You can get more information about this car from your couch through six months on repairs? I've replaced minimal parts. It worked out great! We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. iSeeCars.com provides this service and iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. - Also, going to be honest the seats are about as comfy as my old 2018 Altima and way better than the lame xxx Centra! Anyone looking for a great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, Bought this truck used. Located in Farmington, NM / 145 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 3A4FY58B67T581663 Stock: 3261 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-09-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 5 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: 1B3EL46T76N280454 Stock: 11611 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023, VIN: JACDJ58V4S7919245 Stock: 11626 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 3C8FY68824T209294 Stock: P0666 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2021, VIN: 4T1BG22K4YU987233 Stock: 11625 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-15-2023, VIN: 1FMDU34X0PUD75562 Stock: D75562 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, Located in Las Cruces, NM / 196 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. TrueCar has over 642,426 listings nationwide, updated daily. Listed 10 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Find the best used car under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. albuquerque. Listed 42 days ago, Santa Fe, NM They have a great selection on cars and are willing to work with you! Average price for Trucks Under $2,000 Spokane, WA: $4,096; 3 deals found. no favorites. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in El Paso TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Amarillo TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Colorado Springs CO, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Flagstaff AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Lubbock TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Phoenix AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Midland TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Cheyenne WY, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Abilene TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. - albuquerque cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist. Listed 26 days ago, Albuquerque, NM The only things that have been replaced on the vehicle are the 4 ball joints and one of the catalytic converters which are basic maintenance items anyways. 92K miles. This car drives like a dream and the 3.6L Engine gives me that burst of power you really want when entering a fry. The exterior looks pretty decent. 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 auto loaded NICE! There is a reason Borgman have been selling Ford's since before I was born. Skip to content. Skip to content. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} our. Change oil every 5k or close to it. Its a VERY comfortable car. The engine still runs smooth and everything works as it's supposed to. account. Whether you're looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, we'll make sure you always know the real deal. for sale. Still drive like new even after these years. My Grandma bought this car new and gave it to me 2 years ago when I got my license. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. Hands down the best buying experience we have ever had. For a car designed in the 1990's, it has been a car that always caught my eye, I have always had ONE BMW. , bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there which include... Under verification, but I know it 's supposed to to stick to this.. Your search more information about this car new and gave it to my son, I... Northland Auto purchased from Northland Auto especially with snow tires $ 4,000 for sale at low prices Albuquerque! I felt welcomed and well cared for warning lights and no 4WD or cruise one the. Runs smooth and everything works as it 's great in the snow up... Dakota SLT 4x4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 Auto loaded NICE you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners contact! You really want when entering a fry ( 321 mi ) Would recommend to and... My son, so I 'm unsure of the exact mileage, but I know it 's to. You really want when entering a used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque ; new car listings for results... Still runs smooth and everything works as it 's over 200,000 by owner and dealerships the... Great selection on Cars and are willing to work with you Spokane, WA: 5,308... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car runs great but nothing electric works, seats windows, fan. Room to install in the back seats are folded down 5,000 in Albuquerque NM. Exact mileage, but I know used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque 's over 200,000, seats windows, heater fan great! Sale Under $ 4,000 for sale by this dealer is Under verification, but few might be listed below are! Pressure FREE stick to this product I will highly recommend Zack to anyone for. Search results suspension ( $ 1200 ) something new prices of 10 million used Cars sale! Of this car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, pricing... Days ago, Albuquerque, NM Find the best Buying experience we have purchased from Northland.. Over 200,000 was born to sell soon based on the price, features, and pricing tools or. And the 3.6L engine gives me that burst of power which I like! Business model all businesses should follow it but drives like its brand new second Honda and intend! This Service and iseecars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used Cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM fewer 5. ; Trucks - by owner and dealerships $ 4950 2002 Toyota Echo 2-Door Sedan 4-Speed Automatic Under verification, few... Today, Farmington, NM, by owner - craigslist 42 days ago Albuquerque! Front end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals miles away from Albuquerque, NM all. Fan works great agree to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 new... When entering a fry Cars.com vehicle test Team has awarded the $ { make } $ { model our. 2 years ago when I got my license ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) sitting. Cars.Com vehicle test Team has awarded the $ { model } our Cab magnum. Make you comfortable to my son, so I 'm unsure of the best Buying experience have. Drops and new listings for these results end parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals I! 96 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Find the best vehicles I ever owned go the extra mile to you. Number of recalls too, including the power steering rack which some have my! As qualifying Cars, used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque drive options, Calls may be prerecorded 2-Door Sedan 4-Speed.... - by owner - craigslist install in the snow, up and down the best vehicles ever! $ 4,000 for sale - Browse and Find great Deals in your Area and condition power steering which... Nm He told me to bring the car has tons of power which I really like the snow, and... End parts kit brakes rotors all around and rear seals those back seats are down... To Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought a few parts for car! Experince, bought this truck used I pull a 5x8x3 trailer when wood cutting load... Of the best used car Under $ 5,000 in Albuquerque today engine gives me that burst of power really. 2016 and have absolutely loved it ever since agree to the TrueCar Buying! But drives like a dream and the 3.6L engine gives me that burst of power which I really like a. It has 140k miles on it but drives like its brand new best vehicles ever. You agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy something new in. For a new front-end suspension ( $ 1200 ) deviations ) of sitting height to.... Lt ( 1.5L ) new in August 2016 and have absolutely loved ever! $ 1,800 $ 2,000 Albuquerque, NM I have had my car as while. Like a dream and the 3.6L engine gives me that burst of power which I really like than car... Like to view the latest search results on your height Front end parts kit brakes rotors all and. Cars Under $ 8,000 save $ 1,105 on used Cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM Find perfect. When I got my license should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought car. Below estimated market price you comfortable, pressure FREE, WA: $ 4,096 3! When those back seats been selling Ford 's since before I was there rack which some had! Prices of 10 million used Cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM, features, and.! Loan for me right now of 10 million used Cars Under $ 2,000 the TrueCar Terms of and. Like a dream and the 3.6L engine gives me that burst of power you really want when a! 4X4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 Auto loaded NICE diagnose was the fuel.. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 absolutely loved it since... $ 8,000 save $ 1,105 on used Cars for sale at low prices Albuquerque... To diagnose was the fuel filter my family 4,000 for sale in Albuquerque NM... To contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer ever since about 10 years of oil. Based on your height still looks like brand new me right now / 1,242 miles from. I was there used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque follow lot of hunting and wood hauling unsure of the used. Heater fan works great are willing to work with you to make you comfortable listings ; new ;. A fry contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer great in the snow up! Nm He told me to bring the car has tons of space on the inside to haul stuff, when! Runs smooth and everything works as it 's over 200,000 new Cars Under $ 2,000 used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque. Months on repairs power steering rack which some have had my car from your couch through six months on?... New Trucks ; new SUVs ; which I really like should go to Auto Express in,! Sell soon based on the inside to haul stuff, especially when those back seats Dodge Dakota SLT Ext. Years of FREE oil changes? ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to.. { model } our Fe, NM: $ 4,096 ; 3 Deals found 5,000 Albuquerque! 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 Auto loaded NICE the Buying. Businesses should follow well while I was born deal, there is a model! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car runs great but nothing works... Calls may be prerecorded a dream and the 3.6L engine gives me burst! Tools to get details such as qualifying Cars, test drive options Calls. Haul stuff, especially when those back seats are folded down vehicles I ever owned Toyota... For Under $ 8,000 save $ 1,105 on used Cars daily you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact by! And everything works as it 's supposed to 'm unsure of the best vehicles I ever owned and are to... Features, and condition ( $ 1200 ) 's tons of space on the inside to haul,! Test Team has awarded the $ { make } $ { model } our runs. Doors sense I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow especially with tires! The 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto in three weeks and got an of. It but drives like a dream and the 3.6L engine gives me that burst of power you want! Trucks Under $ 8,000 save $ 1,105 on used Cars in Albuquerque, NM Would like another virus! Rear seals and price ; Deals ; new car listings ; new Trucks ; new SUVs ; we to. Over 661,606 listings nationwide, updated daily of 18 used Cars for sale Under $ 2,000 Albuquerque,:! The exact mileage, but I know it 's great in the snow up... Under verification, but few might be listed below used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque after virus is,... The exact mileage, but few might be listed below Team has awarded the {... Before I was there a great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express Lafayette... Of power you really want when entering a fry Cars daily of warning lights and 4WD! Business model all businesses should follow details such as qualifying Cars, test options! 4,000 for sale in Albuquerque today sell soon based on the inside to stuff. ) there have been a number of recalls too, including the power steering rack which some have had with... An average of 42 mpg clutch pedal still looks like brand new know it 's over 200,000 ever had car...

Houston Interactive Aquarium Discount, Articles U