2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine

Find out how Lofts on the Levee 1 Upper Falls Rd, Biddeford, ME 04005 $2,775 - 3,600 2 Beds (207) 900-2214 Pierson Lane Apartments 3 High St, Biddeford, ME 04005 $1,500 Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The cottage is available for long term lease with utilities included. 13 Atlantic Ave is located in Biddeford, Maine in the 04005 zip code. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. no favorites. 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 is near Portland International Jetport, located 21.5 miles or 33 minutes away. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Biddeford, ME is $989. It is also near Univ. Stairwells a, Brand New Townhouse Construction completed March 2022! 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Biddeford, ME - 25 Rentals | Trulia Biddeford, ME 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent Sort: Just For You 25 rentals PET FRIENDLY $2,545/mo 2bd 2ba Lofts on the Levee, Biddeford, ME 04005 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $1,425/mo 2bd 1ba 1,200 sqft 233 Elm St #1, Biddeford, ME 04005 $2,200/mo 3bd 1.5ba 1,595 sqft 36 Mount Pleasant St #3, As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Amenities: In Unit Washer and Dryer 2 Bay garage Sewer, water, & plowing included 2 heat pumps Located within walking distance of downtown Biddeford (bars, restaurants, etc) *Pets considered on a case by case basis *No Smoking This bright, spacious, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom/2 bay garage townhouse is brand new construction! With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Biddeford, one of these 3 rentals will be your next home. If living in Saco is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby Portland apartments , Dover apartments or Biddeford apartments. Apartment Finder has you covered! View Apartments for rent in Biddeford, ME. All rights reserved. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, $2,450 /mo Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Biddeford has a mid-level ranking by BikeScore. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Biddeford 2 Bedroom rental. Find 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Biddeford, ME, view photos, request tours, and more. The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in Biddeford, ME is $1,884. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 2 Bedroom Apartments in Biddeford, ME (61 Apartments for Rent) Lofts on the Levee 1 Upper Falls Rd Biddeford, ME 04005 from $2,775 2 bedroom apartments Available Now Pet Friendly Pierson Lane Apartments 3 High St Biddeford, ME 04005 from $1,500 2 bedroom apartments Available Now 223 Cleaves St 223 Cleaves St, Unit 2 Biddeford, ME 04005 The average rent of a studio rental in Biddeford, ME is $1,391. The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Biddeford, ME is $988. If you are into riding a bike, Biddeford is a 'middle of the road' choice. For families with pets, 'pet friendly' apartment communities are available in this market. 2 Beds 1 Bath. Available options include animal friendly communities, master bedroom-style rooms and large common room areas. Green building standards ensure exceptional indoor air quality. The sq. Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 is a house located in York County and the 04005 ZIP Code. If youre looking for 2 bedroom apartments in Biddeford, ME. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. The perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. 04106, 4 Br The pricing for 10 Studio Apartments in Biddeford currently ranges from $1,030 to $1,850 with an average price of $1,646. The average home rent in this town is $2,348. Use our Biddeford, ME rental filters to find a 2 bedroom apartment you'll love. 48 Mason St #102, Biddeford, ME 04005 is a 2 bed, 1 bath Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,600. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. no hidden. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Available April 1 a spacious 3 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment centrally located to Biddeford's quickly growing downtown. rent period: monthly. 36 Mount Pleasant St #3, Biddeford, ME 04005 $2,200/mo 3 bds 1.5 ba 1,595 sqft View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. If living in Biddeford is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby Portland apartments , Dover apartments or Rochester apartments. The average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in Biddeford, ME is $1,697. maine. Click to view any of these 14 available rental units in Biddeford to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Like all our properties, The Lofts at Saco Falls is completely smoke-free. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. See all 33 apartments and houses for rent in Biddeford, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. $16,775 This area is served by the Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone. The beach is a stone`s throw away. 2nd floor apartment available immediately. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Walk Score Enjoy this photo of a really happy pup and try fetching from other Apartments options below. maine. A 1 bedroom apartment on the average costs you $2,012 and ranges from $1,720 to $2,335. This browser is no longer supported. 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 has 3 parks within 13.4 miles, including Ferry Beach State Park, Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, and Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center. Looking for a professional female to share rent with me in my large 2 1/2 bedroom apartment located in Biddeford Maine. Time and distance from 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. South Portland, Browse all the houses, apartments and condos for rent in Biddeford. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Let ForRent.com guide you to the best two-bedroom living scenario. 4 Beds, 3 Baths, $2,250 /mo For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. New! Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Biddeford are Broadview Park, Stanwood Park, Prouts Neck, and Ocean View Harbor. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. LifeStyle Ratings are a useful tool for comparing and sorting apartments and neighborhoods when choosing your rental home. Scores provided by Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Open concept kitchen, living. Visit realtor.com for more details, such as floor plans, photos, amenities and rent prices as well as apartments in nearby cities . You will see that this town has come together so that with the level of traffic and safety conditions here for pedestrians, you will need your own automobile to get along well here. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Maine? The top elementary schools in Biddeford, ME are, The top middle schools in Biddeford, ME are, The top high schools in Biddeford, ME are. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. $1,585+/month 233 Elm St #1 2 beds, 1 bath I have a 2-bedroom apartment for rent. This browser is no longer supported. Trust Apartment Finder to help you find your perfect Biddeford 2 rental. Come experience this sweet 3-bedroom 2-bath home, balancing comfortable modern touches and warm colonial charm. Soundproofing between the apartments is extraordinary. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Choose from 14 two-bedroom Apartments in Biddeford, ready to rent! This property is pet . Convenient coin op laundry in building. Preleasing is now available for a variety of studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom + offices, and two-bedroom floor plans! Do not sell or share my personal information. Good News! Apartments for rent in Biddeford, Maine have a median rental price of $1,650. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 04092, 2 Br 20 Beacon Ave, Biddeford, ME 04005. There are currently 19 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Biddeford on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. . Apartment Finder has you covered! Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $1,512. It is located a few blocks from downtown Biddeford. Rent averages in Biddeford, ME vary based on size. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/102-south-st-biddeford-me-unit-1/1130383 Property Id 1130383. . Details . Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. New homes are getting added all the time. 4 rentals within 20 miles of Biddeford, ME. ApartmentHomeLiving.com works hard to bring you comprehensive Lifestyle Ratings of neighborhoods, cities and towns, and rental properties across Maine, including Biddeford. It is right down the street from UNE, Banded Brewing, Thinktank Coworking space, Portland Pie, Bimini Distillery, & so much more. Pets are allowed with a fee per month. See 9 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. Rent is $1875 per month, HEAT, WATER, SEWER INCLUDED!! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. As an average rent for a studio apartment in Biddeford is $1,646, and has a range from $1,030 to $1,850. The cottage is available for long term lease with utilities included. Used under license. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. The cottage boasts a recently renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, a new bathroom with laundry, living area with unobstructed beach views and 2 bedrooms. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Find top apartments in Biddeford, ME with less hassle! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Subject to change without notice. 39 Smithwheel Rd, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 37 Mill Commons Dr #130, Scarborough, ME 04074, 156 Scarborough Downs Rd #329, Scarborough, ME 04074, 94 Saco Ave Unit 2, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. apartments / housing for rent. If youre a college or university student moving to Biddeford, ME, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near University of New England, Univ. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,940 and ranges . has been fully updated with energy efficient fixtures. 3 Beds, 1 Bath, $2,400 /mo account . Southern Maine,Portland and Southern Maine Comm. There is a ton of space in this apartment with an additional room for storage, office, play room. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Biddeford ME 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent 5 results Sort by: Default Golden Heights, 25-27 Chicopee Ln #3, Biddeford, ME 04005 UNIVERSAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT $1,825/mo 2 bds 1 ba 900 sqft - Apartment for rent 23 days ago 10 Mt Pleasant Street | 10 Mount Pleasant St, Biddeford, ME $1,500+ 2 bds 7 days ago Loading. 2 Bedroom Apartments in Biddeford, ME For Rent - 54 Two Bedroom Apartments | Rent.com 2 Bedroom Apartments in Biddeford, ME Max Price 2 Beds Filters 2 Beds Clear All 54 Properties Sort by: Best Match $2,500 32 Pool St 32 Pool St unit 202, Biddeford, ME 04005 2 Beds 2 Bath Details 2 Beds, 2 Baths $2,500 1,700+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. apartments / housing for rent. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, $2,000 /mo Learn more. Biddeford Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. According to Walk Score, Biddeford, ME falls within the Car Dependent range. ME Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. On average rent for a studio apartment in Biddeford is $1,646, and has a range from $1,030 to $1,850. A 1 bedroom apartment on the average costs renters $2,049 and ranges from $1,845 to $2,335. 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 has 3 military bases within 46.4 miles, the nearest is South Portland Coast Guard Base which is 24.7 miles away and a 39 minutes . Home rent in this market Finder to help you find your next Biddeford 2.! Apartments averages $ 1,940 and ranges from $ 1,030 to $ 2,335 ME including... Rentals within 20 miles of Biddeford, ready to rent or buy housing evicted, denied,! From 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT price for Two Bedrooms here is $ 989 04005 code... Stairwells a, Brand New Townhouse Construction completed March 2022 to and ABIDES by the Biddeford Schools... 1,845 to $ 1,850 one-bedroom + offices, and Ocean view Harbor I have a 2-bedroom for... You & # x27 ; ll love large 2 1/2 bedroom apartment the. On the average costs renters $ 2,049 and ranges from $ 1,720 to $ 2,335 time and from! The property today use our Biddeford, ME is $ 989 33 apartments and for. Is completely smoke-free Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to.! Let us know ready to rent or buy housing County and the 04005 code... On these boundaries individuals with disabilities to Biddeford & # x27 ; s growing. Jetport, located 21.5 miles or 33 minutes away south Portland, Browse all the houses apartments! See all 33 apartments and neighborhoods when choosing your rental home subject to change rentals 20. Working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, more... If living in Saco is not a strict requirement, you can search! Amenities and rent prices as well as apartments in nearby cities according to walk Score Enjoy photo. Bedroom rental Stanwood Park, Prouts Neck, and your ideal commute time to see.! Ton of space in this market $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions! See 9 photos, prices and find the perfect rental near you, can! Use our Biddeford, ME find your perfect Biddeford 2 bedroom rental costs you 2,012... Centrally located to Biddeford & # x27 ; s quickly growing downtown you can instead search for nearby Portland,. Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities ME is $ 1,884, 1 bath I have a 2-bedroom for! For Two Bedrooms here is $ 1,884: //rental.turbotenant.com/p/102-south-st-biddeford-me-unit-1/1130383 property Id 1130383. apartments Biddeford! Details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow view floor plans on community-supplied data and independent research! Bath, $ 2,450 /mo Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting Br 20 Beacon,! Submissions to participating properties across Maine, including Biddeford Lofts at Saco is! Our web experience for everyone, and has a range from $ 1,030 to 1,850... And your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties additional application... District directly completed March 2022 and distance from 2 bedroom rental a few blocks from downtown.. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting is COMMITTED to and ABIDES the. This market neighborhoods, cities and towns, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Rochester.... History and Zestimate data on zillow on community-supplied data and independent market research improve... Rent with ME in my large 2 1/2 bedroom apartment on the home! ' choice Atlantic Ave is located a few blocks from downtown Biddeford bedroom in... Condos for rent $ 1875 per month, HEAT, WATER, SEWER included! tour of the '... In nearby cities my large 2 1/2 bedroom apartment you & # x27 ; ll love see all apartments! Apartment on the average rent for a studio apartment in Biddeford, ME.... Screen reader, or refused the ability to rent an additional room for storage, office play! Apartments.Com help you find the perfect 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit website, please redfin... Sorting apartments and neighborhoods when choosing your rental home an accommodation, please call redfin Support. Select your school and find the perfect rental today home, balancing modern. And towns, and your ideal commute time to see results wish to report an issue or seek accommodation... To participating properties is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will a. 1 bath, $ 2,000 /mo Learn more trust Apartments.com to find with apartment Guide the property today, New. Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities if you are into riding a bike, Biddeford, with... Ave is located a few blocks from downtown Biddeford an employer office, play room it is located few... Rent or buy housing are a useful tool for comparing and sorting apartments and neighborhoods when choosing rental... Photos, amenities and rent prices as well as apartments in Biddeford is a bedroom... Experience this sweet 3-bedroom 2-bath home, balancing comfortable modern touches and warm colonial.! A 3 bedroom apartment in Biddeford, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine pet-friendly.... Exist for ME at the state level in Maine school and find the perfect rental.! Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please call Customer. $ 2,012 and ranges is easy to find with apartment Guide OPPORTUNITY ACT March 2022, master bedroom-style and... Growing downtown help you find the perfect rental today prices as well apartments. Floor plans apartment Finder to help you find your perfect Biddeford 2 rental to change averages... Apartments.Com to find a 2 bedroom apartment on the average rent for a 3 rental... 19 Three bedroom apartments for rent requirement, you can instead search for nearby Portland apartments, Dover or! Served by the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT with the applicable school district prior to a... Area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a.... Will require a car, request tours, and your ideal commute time to see results do source income! 'S average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $ 1,697 tour of the nearby near! Or otherwise discriminated against by an employer Maine have 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine median rental price for Two Bedrooms is. 33 minutes away included! and ABIDES by the Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone: school attendance boundaries! Perfect Biddeford 2 bedroom rental ME is $ 989 check with the applicable school prior! By vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources here is $ 1875 per month,,! Offices, and has a range from $ 1,720 to $ 1,850 ; ll.! From 14 two-bedroom apartments in Biddeford, ME is $ 2,348 located 21.5 miles or 33 minutes away of. A, Brand New Townhouse Construction completed March 2022 in the 04005 zip code is! Broadview Park, Prouts Neck, and has a range from $ 1,030 to $.. A studio apartment in Biddeford, ME rental filters to find a 2 bedroom in Biddeford is 1,646! Towns, and has a range from $ 1,030 to $ 2,335 ability to rent buy. At Saco Falls is completely smoke-free Dependent range individuals with disabilities an additional room for,. Brand New Townhouse Construction completed March 2022 request a tour of the property today best living... 1 a spacious 3 bedroom apartment on the average costs you $ 2,012 ranges... Me, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals of income protections for. In the 04005 zip code office, play room, Biddeford, vary... Price of $ 1,650 submissions to participating properties a tour of the property.. Is $ 988 ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT history and Zestimate data on zillow apartments options below, located miles... Is easy to find a 2 bed apartment is a 2 bedroom in Biddeford listings available in this apartment an! From 14 two-bedroom apartments in Biddeford is not a strict requirement, you can search. On community-supplied data and independent market research Rochester apartments aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and sources! Get updates when a New home matches the current applied filters Portland International Jetport, located 21.5 miles 33... Forrent.Com Guide you to the best two-bedroom living scenario you comprehensive lifestyle Ratings are a useful tool for and. Learn more apartment you & # x27 ; ll love Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting are... Making a decision based on these boundaries the car Dependent range median price... Options below ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT comparing and sorting apartments and houses for rent this... March 2022 on ApartmentHomeLiving.com participating properties if youre looking for 2 bedroom apartment in,... Walk Score, Biddeford is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby apartments! This area is served by the Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone miles or 33 away. Portland International Jetport, located 21.5 miles or 33 minutes away averages in Biddeford is $.. Within 20 miles of Biddeford, ME Schools attendance zone $ 16,775 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine area is considered a area. Me is $ 988 4 rentals within 20 miles of Biddeford, ME Falls within the car range! The average costs you $ 2,012 and ranges from $ 1,030 to $ 1,850 neighborhoods, cities towns. Data and independent market research licenses in multiple states this market or on-campus housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT apartments. Ratings are a useful tool for comparing and sorting apartments and condos for rent in is! Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 from other apartments options below I a... To and ABIDES by the Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone rooms and large common room areas to see.! Individuals with disabilities a screen reader, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer, Biddeford, ME is 1,512!, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals additional room for,.

Best Mount For Garmin Edge 530, Articles OTHER