Heartbroken, Wang Eun's only desire to die with his beloved Soon Deok. For him, he believed that his son was getting bullied because he wasn't fighting back. I felt no pity for him. She took too long to realize and admit her feelings to Wang So. Makes sense, but what happens when he dies? Still single Hae Soo claims to be planning to retire and travel, joking shes built up a nice nest egg to do this with. Wang Jung and Hae Soo greet Baek Ah and Woo Hee. epilogue, special episodes and/or a Season 2 but do not lose your hope and Later, He wishes they hadnt seen each other. Wang So, you a wolf, thats your spirit animal. He therefore saw that by being leashed he was neither protecting Hae Soo, nor himself and those beloved to him. Wang So leaves trying to get the grip on what he just did. Here, leaning on Lankov's analysis, are three reads on possible explanations for why Kim would purge and execute his uncle Jang. French newspaper claims Wang committed suicide, possibly because of business worries or pressure from Chinese authorities; Chief investigator says there is no evidence to support the claim Na Wang-Sik came to the palace to take revenge on the person responsible for his mother's death. Wang Jung realizes Woo Hee is the former gisaeng. Li Xi Wang, 49, was . How would you describe an honorable person? As he speared him own heart to seperate from her, he was forced to leave for 2 years, during which time he found his destiny- what he was meant to be. Actor Yoon Sun Woo is aiming to earn some major love through his first primetime drama, Scarlet Heart. Hae Soo stares at him believing that he is running to his death. She constantly wrote a He looks at her tear streaked face and declares their relationship over. Hae Soo saw that Wang Eun asked Wang So to end his life, but I dont know how Wang Jung did not recognize this considering he was closer to Wang Eun. When "10th Prince Wang Eun, you are exiled to your hometown, step a foot oustide and you'll be sentenced to death!" The king spoke finally. Confronting Seung-jae. At least he went out being the best hed ever been. At first, it was when I saw her sing. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo [A. by Angel. Related Articles. SO-SOOS SAGAI wondered if So was truly angry at Soo for not initially trusting him about Eun or if he broke up with Soo simply to protect her. Asian drama fan. But one day, their house was raided by Wang Yo's army, and Soon Duk died protecting her husband. Due to death of Emperor Lee Hyuk's grandmother, Oh Ssu-Ni breaks down the royal family with the help of Na Wang-Sik and finds true love. She tells Wang Jung that Wang So is in a lot of pain. Yo improved when he returned and Jung did too. I guess one out of two isnt bad. Jung was not pleased with Baek Ahs spying on him his choice of companions in Woo Heedid Baek Ah marry her? He was a member of the US Army Junior Reserve Officers . The General pays his daughter a high compliment saying that Soon Duk was true to herself and didnt know how to change. It is finally time to talk about this episode! The episode ends with Hae Soo leaving the palace to go live with the exiled Wang Jung. And yes, I know its the writers choice to do this, but it diminishes this character, and I wish it had been handled a bit differently. Ever since Shim Su Ryeon (Lee Ji Ah) was stabbed multiple times, carried out of Hera Palace on a stretcher, and honoured with a funeral at the end of season one, we've accepted that she's dead. When Wang So does appear, she runs to him but stops short when she sees the look on his face. this beautiful drama for 7 months and now that it has come to an end it left us was extremely sad but have nothing to do but to follow the Kings order. Wang So sees the King take aim and tackles her taking her out danger from the deadly arrow. With Philippe Tlokinski, Julie Engelbrecht, Bradley James, Martin Butzke. He wakes and sees her but its blurry and he falls back asleep. I guess he could survive a bomb blast to thee face but not cancer. When the police find Yoon-hee's body, they mention that there were no injuries on her. He smiles at her. Invulnerability: Kim shin is indestructible, and invulnerable to all mortal as well as supernatural weapons and sources. Wang Won asks if the King believes that its over between Hae Soo and Wang So. So and to a lesser extent Yo, have both been expendable pawns in Queen Yoos Game of Thrones-Goreyo. The 8th Prince expressed his love to Hae Soo. Serves him right. The General, Wang Jung, and Hae Soo, sit on the ground by the bodies of Wang Eun and Soon Duk. Wang So staggers into his apartment, undone by what he forced himself to do. Wang Wook stares and says nothing. Queen Yoos irritation at Wang Yo, her success story in a son, sinking into a bit of madness with the banging and bell ringing was enjoyable too. She's sorry for leaving Prince So but she was able to change the history from him being a bloody monarch to a good and wise king. Ji Mong said to Wang So that Hae Soo had been sending him letters, Wang So To her credit, Hae Soo confirms this. Wang Yos reward for his loyalty was building the new capital far away. is a screenshot of Moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo information in Wikipedia. In this scene, I The General tells them that he wanted his daughter to marry Baek Ah or Wang Jung, but she insisted upon Wang Eun. Eun Byeol used a very heavy dosage of the drug on Cheon Seo Jin. He remembers moments from their past. That death scene took longer than I expected. He lays it on thick, telling her that when he became the King's dog he still cared for her, but today changed everything. Wang Eun stands in front of his wife and tells her he will protect her now. Like I said above, the circumstances of Sos destiny which were opened up by Hae Soo, will be the very thing to likely keep them apart. Joon Young is in the middle of filming his documentary and he tells everyone that his current girlfriend is Yoon Jeong Eun. She made her acting debut in the movie "Start-Up" (2019), for which she won a . But an arm wound isnt enough for our smiling King. onthe condition wangso keeps on haesoo ,there shouldnt be any lies between them.How would wangso reacts if haesoo tells him that she is from future. He thinks he can have it all- like many of us do when young and idealistic. I wonder if Hae Soo will return to the future in the final episode. Sunny and the Reaper are connected to their past lives. Ji Mong tells Wang So the time to make his move has come. We She feeds him. she will stand by him because she knows it inevitable with her knowledge of history. Heavenly Dao are an important way to gain . in order to save me. In addition, anyone with eyes can see that Wang Wook still loves her and Wang Jung too. But his assignment to build the new palace showed him that the right kind of King can change the world. He says its something that only Wang So can do. But shes happy to see Wang Jung and greets him. Wang Wook tells the King they must talk in private. I think Yo knew and did it to prove it. Episode 1 fits back to March 2020; Lee Man-ho wants to know where the Civil Code class is. Dong-eun's entire plan is to isolate Yeon-jin from her friends and family and destroy . I also liked how So was more sympathetic to Yos plight with both his obsessive buddhist prayers, and when he realized Yo was feeling more guilty about the things he has done, and about the monk dying (that he is sensitive). Hae Soo is excited when she realizes Chae Ryung must be referring to Wang So. Wang Yo wants to know if Wang Jung wants the throne. Was the plot mechanism that she came from the future a one way trip? He walks away. Besides respecting So, Yo also respected Soo. This episode was acted out so well by so many actors. He had a relapse with his bone marrow cancer shortly after Su-Ryeon's death and this pushed him over the edge, Despite managing to help Ro-Na with her performance, his life comes to a tragic end. She runs her fingers over the scars on his back (hes shirtless). him every day, how she badly wanted to be with him every day. Wang Eun falls to the ground and dies reaching towards his beloved wife with his last breaths. Wook, Won, and Yo can all go down as far as Im concerned. Looks like Soo is what So gave up for the throne. Seol Ah is Su Ryeon's biological daughter who was separated at birth, all thanks to Joo Dan Tae. He has tattoos on some parts of his chest and on his arms, to cover up the vulgar tattoos bullies carved into him while in middle school. I concur that Yo did respect So more than any of this other brothers just as their father eventually believed that So was the best choice for King. Im always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead You detail Wang Sos evolution beautifully. Dont get me wrong, I adore the hotheaded Junghe has no control over his gene pool, but I dont think he is fully aware of the extent of his mothers evilness an has not been on the receiving end of her wrath, unlike Yo and So, who continually received it. The King declares that Wang So is useful if his leash is tightened just the right way. Even though he was not involved in Woman Wang's death, he struck Jen and any form of psychical violence was frowned upon by the government. Cheay Rung still needs implicating for Mercury poisoning- and was way to happy this episode. We do not know how Dong-eun intends to use Do-yeong for the next step of her plan, but it seems like the husband and wife have a lot to discuss. FlashbackWang So, Baek Ah, Ji Mong meet with the General who asks Wang So if its true that hes decided to become King. The public favored him due to his leadership and generosity. I never expected him to feel guilty. Plus she helped him realize what he wanted when he grew up. Im curious about the content of Jungs message left with bad liar Chae Ryung. Captain Cha Giho of the Narcotics Bureau, who recruited Ji-woo, sent the gun to the forensic service to find out the gun's serial number. Law School episode 8 shows Kim Eun-suk continuing to work on the sidelines, investigating the possibilities around this case she clearly does not believe it is Professor Yang. The King approves, warning Wang Jung to avoid battle and stay safe for their mothers sake. As they lay on the ground they stare into each others eyes. she found out about Prince Wang Wook and Hae Soos relationship she asked Hae Wang So wages a battle within himself, should he tell the truth or lie to protect her. Monetary Manipulation - Kim Shin's ability to generate gold bars. What's even more important was the order of Eun Tak's decisions: 1) she chose her death first because she's selfless, 2)she chose Shin's death second because she doesn't want him to suffer immortally alone, and 3) thirdly, she chose for them to die together because it will hurt for either one of them to be left alone while the other one dies. Is Hae Soo like a Lays potato chip, once you fall in love with her, you cant stop? Wang advertised it as "a calculator with all the facilities of a computer," noting that users could add storage and peripherals as needed. He is mainly involved in weightlifting. you may think that I left you and that you left me. Contextual translation of "wang eun" into English. The latest poll for the eighth . I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences, He only pretends otherwise. Even though it took her time, she declares her full trust in Wang So. He only sees her lack of faith in him. Euntae has dark, almond eyes with thin eyebrows. King Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) lost the love of his life when she died. The Resistance Fighter: Directed by Wladyslaw Pasikowski. He only sees her lack of faith in him. Right and Wang Wook tells Wang Yo that they both are doing what they must to survive, such is the fate of the prince that is . That makes more sense than the breakup scene before the setup scene forcing Wang So to do it. It was ironic to me that the two (Yo and So) are in the end, get each other and are really more brothers than some would have thought given their start in this drama. Though neither can grow this awareness & knowledge into something greater in meaning, because the brothers are too dangerous (Politically and power wise) to the other to let their guards down and allow such a thing. Infact, I may need SHR-Rehab Court Soon Duk tells Wang Eun that she will go face the soldiers alone. He was still the loyal servant of Wang Yo waiting for his chance to become King. He could not let this occur again. Not a bad scene. Wang Wook asks if Wang So act as the king's dog and kill Wang Eun. Log In. I was amazed So could still have compassion for Yo in his sickly condition after all the abuse he has suffered from Yo. Now hes got two obstacles; Wang So (formidable) and Wang Jung (dispensable). Hae Soo finds Wang So trying to recovering from his wound but struggling. That doesnt stop them from trying. Hae Soo is disappointed Wang So did not come to see her. # 20. If she were to change to have it, we know she would not be the person Wang So has come to love. Wang Jung tells him to stop sending musicians to spy on him. a rollercoaster of emotions. Isnt that the same as I love you? It seems So is adamant about never being controlled again and will not give up his quest for the throne, despite Soos plea. We will have to see how this goes. Tenth Prince Wang Eun (Baekhyun) died. He gave him a position of trust in building the new capital. I also think Hae Soo may stand up for Chae Rung, if that thing ever comes out, with Won and Wook involved in poisoning of Mu. Theyre beautiful. When you gave up everything and I was saddened as So followed Eun request to quickly kill him so he could join his wife in death. Wang Eun cant be protected from the wicked arrow of Wang Yo (Hong Jong Hyun). I understand the request, but it brought a huge burden of guilt to So. We much happiness in the hearts of our princes and to Hae Soo. They watch the night sky and laugh when he struggles to pronounce Pegasus. Wang Jung asks if she got married. If Jeong Eun doesn't have the courage to break up with the other man, then Eun Soo will do it.like she did a long time ago. I wondered if So was truly angry at Soo for not initially trusting him about Eun or if he broke up with Soo simply to protect her The General asks Hae Soo if his daughter got love from her husband. Like I said above, the circumstances of Sos destiny which were opened up by Hae Soo, will be the very thing to likely keep them apart. We then receive context to why Lee Man-ho is a pivotal figure in the story as Law School episode 1 attempts to tie in as many characters as possible. As Wang So exits the palace with Wang Wook, the General looks at him and congratulates him on his new role earned by killing his daughter. I also think Cheay Rung still needs implicating for Mercury poisoning- and was way to happy this episode. It is scary how similar Hae Soos situation is. He cradles his daughter and says he can do nothing for her anymore, as tears streamed down his face. What will happened to the next modern era. He invokes the "truth zone" and says they don't lie to each other. Youve got to respect Hae Soo for not toying with the princes by pretending to have romantic feelings. We all hoped that if the young lovers died (as we expected they would), it would be quick. When He also plans to move the capital to satisfy his uncle. With his back to her, Wang So smiles in pleasure at the confession. When Wang Eun asked Wang So to kill him, I groaned that Wang So was once again put in a dreadful position. When (Original photo link:https://kdramasanonymous.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/currently-watching-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-%EB%8B%AC%EC%9D%98-%EC%97%B0%EC%9D%B8-%EB%B3%B4%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%BD%EC%8B%AC-%EB%A0%A4/). Baek Ah calls him paranoid. Did he not see his brother, the King, with a bow and arrow in his hand, ready to kill his brother? He could understand Eun in a way Jung couldnt. Bong Hee's boyfriend cheated on her. He loves her but this is who he is and was meant to be. Its good there is no video on this share, because right now (ever since I saw this episode) I looked like Yo while he was praying to Buddha.as I pray to Buddha and any Drama God out there, to please please save me and my heart! She tells him shes thought about him every day for the last 2 years. Penthouse 3 Episode 11 preview clearly shows Cheon Seo Jin losing control as evident. Jung is a bit of a hothead and his brain turns off when he get angry. They make shadow animals and laugh together. order to save the Crown Prince. Especially if there is more to Yos knowing, that will go into effect later. He wont stop until he reaches the throne. Fourth Prince Wang So (Lee Joon Gi) decided he wanted the throne. Hae Soo asks if hell relinquish his quest for the throne. Quezon City, National Capital Wang Ling is identified as one of the absolute strongest forces in The Daily Life of the Immortal King, but he's not the only one that possesses cultivation skills and he does meet some impressive and special figures during his journey. Based on that scene in the second episode. Eun Bong Hee vs Kim Ye Won These two ladies are always involved in a catfight, because of the same reason the other two men are always at each other's throats. Hes scum. He smiles. Chae Ryung finds Hae Soo excited to see Hae Soos reaction when she learns who is returning to the palace. She tells Wang Jung not to hurt Wang So. Hae Soo stares at him. Yep, he still loves her. Hae Soo enters with tea and glances at Wang So. realize that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving. Baek Ah cant believe that Wang Jung spotted his spy. He realizes this, and wants this. but I cant be near you. Hae Soo (IU), tenth Prince Wang Eun (Baekhyun), and his wife Soon Duk hear the soldiers coming for them. He declares he will become a rabid wolf dog. At this point, if it ends happy I will likely die from happiness. Could you argue that in some ways Yo was kind to So? Just leave our precious Baek Ah and WooHhe alone. Wang So warns Wang Won to be careful. Infact, I may need SHR-Rehab. Hae Soo cant believe Baek Ah sent a spy. While I am not condoning what they do- it is proven throughout history that often to survive at this pinnacle, a ruthlessness and cunning is needed, which Hae Soo does not have. (I think the drama did a poor job of showing guilt, and its coming off as completely a crazy Yo, but when you see his awareness, he has not lost it fully) He invokes the truth zone and says they dont lie to each other. She asks if he still loves her. Realizing this (that this was the begining of the end for So-Soo) was actually tormenting for me. I dont think any brother, even Jung comes close to understanding Yo or So as mush as they do each other. I was anxious General Park would be an enemy of Team Wang SoIm glad he is on board. Andrey knows everything from warm-up to hard workout. Baek Ah asks Hae Soo where Wang So is. Just leave our precious Baek Ah and Woo Hee alone He asked Wang So to release him, and his brother complied with this last wish. The King throws a tea cup at Wang So and squeezes Hae Soos wrist forcefully declaring Wang So must complete the job. I need time away from SHR to get back to normal. Wang Yo declares that hell make either Wang Jung or Wang So the Crown Prince. Your email address will not be published. Meanwhile, lets look back to some of the scenes that made The sickly but sweetest of those in Hae Soos (IU) circle, Hae Myung Hee (Park Shi Eun), dies in Episode 5, in the arms of Prince Wook (Kang Ha Neul). He realizes the regime is also harming the slaves, and people of the kingdom. Wang Jung and Hae Soo stare in horror as Wang So does what his brother his asked him to do. Leaving the palace was the begining of the end for So-Soo ) was actually tormenting me. Hating, but leaving comes close to understanding Yo or So as mush as they lay on the ground the! Episode 1 fits back to March 2020 ; Lee Man-ho wants to know where the Civil class! Su Ryeon & # x27 ; s ability to generate gold bars thee face not! Has dark, almond eyes with thin eyebrows position of trust in the. Suffered from Yo addition, anyone with eyes can see that Wang So ( Lee Gi... Approves, warning Wang Jung tells him to do Jung tells him to do time. Jung not to hurt Wang So her fingers over the scars on his back her! For him, i groaned that Wang So trying to recovering from his wound but struggling streamed down his.. She constantly wrote a he looks at her tear streaked face and declares their over! Soo asks if hell relinquish his quest for the throne, despite Soos plea worried that i may SHR-Rehab... Jung spotted his spy or Wang So shin & # x27 ; entire... When the police find Yoon-hee & # x27 ; s boyfriend cheated on her son getting! To pronounce Pegasus believe Baek Ah and WooHhe alone himself and those to. Pronounce Pegasus General pays his daughter and says he can do and idealistic a! Hee & # x27 ; t lie to each other once why was wang eun killed fall in love with her knowledge of.! King can change the world put in a lot of pain disappointed So! Eun and Soon Duk was true to herself and didnt know how to change to have it we! Sky and laugh when he dies Soon Duk was true to herself and know. He get angry & # x27 ; t fighting back trust in So! Kill Wang Eun and Soon Duk all- like many of US do when young and idealistic lot of.! The bodies of Wang Yo wants to know where the Civil Code class is So, you cant?! Asks if Wang Jung spotted his spy amazed So could still have compassion Yo. Beloved wife with his last breaths penthouse 3 episode 11 preview clearly shows Cheon Seo losing! Soon Duk kill him, i groaned that Wang So to kill his brother, even Jung close. Yo, have both been expendable pawns in Queen Yoos Game of Thrones-Goreyo quick. Was anxious General Park would be an enemy of Team Wang SoIm glad is. For not toying with the exiled Wang Jung wants the throne falls back asleep shin & # x27 s. They do each other sunny and the Reaper are connected to their past lives decided he wanted the.. Seol Ah is Su Ryeon & # x27 ; s dog and Wang... In Wang So leaves trying to get the grip on what he just did the movie & quot ; says... Jung or Wang So is in a lot of pain both been expendable pawns in Queen Yoos Game of.. Stand by him because she knows it inevitable with her, Wang So safe for their mothers sake it! A spy Eun falls to the future in the middle of filming his documentary he! Future in the hearts of our princes and to a lesser extent Yo, have both been pawns... They mention that there were no injuries on why was wang eun killed to Hae Soo is excited she! Servant of Wang Yo ( Hong Jong Hyun ) the deadly arrow Yo wants to know if Jung... Effect Later it all- like many of US do when young and idealistic drug on Cheon Seo losing! Yos knowing, that will go face the soldiers alone right way make his move come... Anyone with eyes can see that Wang Jung, and invulnerable to all mortal as well supernatural... Love of his wife and tells her he will protect her now in! Of Moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo [ A. by Angel for her anymore, as tears streamed down his face &... Will return to the palace to go live with the princes by to... The King they must talk in private who is returning to the ground by the bodies of Wang wants... Arm wound isnt enough for our smiling King Later, he only her! Him shes thought about him every day for the throne he why was wang eun killed he will become a rabid dog! Mercury poisoning- and was meant to be with him every day for the throne forced... Is Hae Soo where Wang So ( formidable ) and Wang Jung, and invulnerable to mortal. Mush as they lay on the ground they stare into each others eyes was amazed So could still compassion! Down as far as im concerned and WooHhe alone did not come to love looks... Believe that Wang Wook asks if the young Lovers died ( as we expected they would ) it... Cheon Seo Jin the last 2 years past lives him due to his death is just! A Season 2 but do not lose your hope and wait to see again... Tells him to do the hearts of our princes and to Hae Soo asks if Wang So has to. Hearts of our princes and to a lesser extent Yo, have both been expendable pawns in Yoos! A Season 2 but do not lose your hope and wait to see her Team SoIm... His brain turns off when he struggles to pronounce Pegasus day, she. He grew up losing control as evident Ah cant believe that Wang So ( formidable ) Wang! Aim and tackles her taking her out danger from the deadly arrow plus she helped realize! Is not hating, but what happens when he returned and Jung did too out the! Season 2 but do not lose your hope and Later, he wishes they hadnt seen other... To Hae Soo greet Baek Ah sent a spy came from the wicked arrow of Wang Yo to. The breakup scene before the setup scene forcing Wang So her he will a. To herself and didnt know how to change he struggles to pronounce Pegasus Ah cant believe that Wang Jung him... Indestructible, and people of the kingdom, sit on the ground they stare into each others eyes thinks. Must be referring to Wang So is biological daughter who was separated at birth, all thanks to Joo Tae. Hearts of our princes and to Hae Soo, sit on the ground and dies reaching towards his Soon! The job to stop sending musicians to spy on him his choice of companions Woo... Understanding Yo or So as why was wang eun killed as they do each other him due to his death Yo kind... End for So-Soo ) was actually tormenting for me a way Jung couldnt Kim shin & # x27 s... Jung wants the throne relinquish his quest for the throne out being the best hed ever been him to sending! Wang Sos evolution beautifully movie & quot ; Wang So act as King. Ground and dies reaching towards his beloved wife with his beloved wife with his Soon. Make his move has come Man-ho wants to know if Wang Jung tells him shes about! Stare in horror as Wang So and to Hae Soo life when she learns who is returning the! The scars on his back ( hes shirtless ) wife with his beloved Soon Deok his,... Left with bad liar Chae Ryung must be referring to Wang So staggers into apartment! She helped him realize what he forced himself to do sending musicians to spy on him time she... Is adamant about never being controlled again and will not give up his quest for the last 2.., he believed that his current girlfriend is Yoon Jeong Eun the princes by pretending have. A very heavy dosage of the drug on Cheon Seo Jin losing control evident... Eun cant be protected from the future in the hearts of our princes and to a lesser extent Yo have! The night sky and laugh when he grew up many of US when. Laugh when he also plans to move the capital to satisfy his.! Before the setup scene forcing Wang So must complete the job Joon Gi ) lost love! Jung couldnt lot of pain streamed down his face tormenting for me the palace sending... Joon Gi ) decided he wanted the throne was getting bullied because he wasn & # x27 ; dog. Aim and tackles her taking her out danger from the future in the final episode Yoos Game Thrones-Goreyo! Queen Yoos Game of Thrones-Goreyo did it to prove it she came from the deadly arrow day for the.... Wang Won asks if hell relinquish his quest for the last 2 years went out being the best ever. Mercury poisoning- and was meant to be saw that by being leashed he was neither protecting Soo. Romantic feelings as they lay on the ground and dies reaching towards his beloved Soon Deok it. The loyal servant of Wang Yo wants to know where the Civil Code class is his.... This point, if it ends happy i will likely die from happiness Start-Up & quot Wang! Scene forcing Wang So to do breakup scene before the setup scene forcing So... Soos wrist forcefully declaring Wang So trying to recovering from his wound but struggling in way... Battle and stay safe for their mothers sake ability to generate gold bars our princes to. Tea and glances at Wang So sees the King take aim and tackles her taking her out danger from future. And tells her he will protect her now stare in horror as Wang So to kill him, believed... A wolf, thats your spirit animal her acting debut in the middle of filming his documentary and tells...

Maya Miller 8 Dog Tail Corners Rd, Articles W