With a passion for quality manufacturing, attention to detail and a love for design, the brand's accomplishments and unique selling points live on to this day. Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power, Galanz GLR33MBER10 Retro Compact Refrigerator, Galanz GLR74BBER12 Retro Bottom Mount Refrigerator, Galanz GLR12TBEEFR Refrigerator, Dual Door Fridge, Haden Cotswold 4-Slice, Wide Slot Toaster with Browning Control, Cancel, and Defrost Settings in Putty Beige # 75011, Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Stainless Steel Retro Toaster, Red 75001, Haden Perth 4-Slice, Wide Slot Toaster in Slate Grey 75007. from our unique coffee machine collection. Request our corporate name & address by email. model, you can feel confident in your choice of a Haden kettle. Department. First class customer serviceHaving used Haden appliances for a number of years, it was disappointing when our Haden Tunbridge Toaster stopped working after only 18-months of use. Fantastic customer service. Haden is a British brand that boasts over 150 years of manufacturing experience. 50 Results Brand: HADEN. vintage-inspired shape is available in traditional colours found in chic DPD coming tomorrow to collect and deliver both- definitely ticks the box for buying more Haden goodies in the future. The perfect kitchen esthetics for your comfort space. I cannot rate the service I received highly enough especially Jo. 2. Customer services were friendly and efficient throughout - many thanks, Jo! Sale $99.99. Heritage 1.7 Liter (7 Cup) Stainless Steel Electric Kettle with Auto Shut-Off and Boil Dry Protection - 75004. Cuisinart CSB175RP1 Smart Stick Two-Speed Hand Blender - Red, Cuisinart CSB175RP1Smart Stick Two-Speed Hand Blender - Red Carol, You are most welcome, Carol! You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Only had to send photos of the serial no, etc.Was given a choice of 2 new ones to choose from.My old one was picked up, and my new one delivered at the same time.Well pleased for her super efficiency.Thank you, Lord Bless , You are most welcome Margot, we are very happy to have helped :) #teamhaden. Haden, as the appliance brand was founded in 1958 [2] after Denis Howard Haden founded his own, separate company, D.H. Haden Ltd. to focus his efforts on manufacturing kettles . Great efficient customer service and now have a kettle which looks good also. Cup markings on our water windows mean that precious water wont be wasted, furthermore enabling no more than the exact amount of energy to be consumed. Our concern was unfounded. Copyright 2023 KitchenCritics.com. I emailed them to her the same day and the following day problem resolved, replacement would be sent and original to be collected on the same day. Choose from 2 and 4 slice options in their award winning designs. Get It Fast. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. If disabled the content or the functionality of the website can be limited or unavailable. Find My Store. Kitchen appliances are all about convenience and versatility and you'll get just that with the Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Retro Toaster. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. With a passion for quality manufacturing, attention to detail . Heritage 1.7 Liter (7 Cup) Stainless Steel Electric Kettle with Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection -75043. By signing up here I agree to receive news and offers from Euronics via email, Haden Everything You Need From a Name You Can Trust. Best customer service experience ever. Very professional extremely helpful and with good humour. Haden has proven itself when it comes to quality. Haden Appliances for the Kitchen. They develop their products with rigorous attention to detail, from applying Designed with a sleek and sturdy stainless steel housing, this tea kettle is perfect for everything from boiling water for . Haden is one of the UK's leading small domestic appliances brands. Gavin, Hi Gavin, this is what we like to hear! Sort by: Top Sellers. Complete peace of mind comes as standard with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee on both major and small domestic appliances. [1] Haden, as the appliance brand was founded in 1958[2] after Denis Howard Haden founded his own, separate company, D.H. Haden Ltd. to focus his efforts on manufacturing kettles. Browse our wide collection of Kettles, Toasters, Coffee Machines, Microwaves and many more to choose from. . Before home appliances, they were in the business of making bicycles in the late 1880s and then moved onto motorcycles in 1937. We use JavaScript to create the most functional website possible for our customers. They knew what the problem was almost immediately and proceeded to fix it. Hi Rex, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Read the story It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Founded in 1958. change the game forever. colour and the visual aesthetic to how products feel to hold and use. R 1,699.00. Haden was one of the first brands to introduce colour and design on kettles, and this remains the primary focus of our brand. R 1,099.00. Discover retro and vintage styles have modern features to complete your countertop needs, from microwaves to coffee makers. Highclere 4-Slice, Wide Slot Toaster with Bagel and Defrost Settings Browning Control - 75026. Haden has a rich history in colorful, British inspired kettles, toasters, and small appliances. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Haden as we know it today was founded in 1958 after Denis created his own separate company, D.H. Haden Ltd., to focus his efforts on manufacturing kettles. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. named after the world-famous boating and rowing club town of Chiswich, this *Subject to credit approval. All designed for todays modern kitchen and to perfectly complement their range of small domestic appliances. also provided with the kettle to help extend its lifetime. With a passion for quality manufacturing, attention to detail and a love for design, the brand's accomplishments and unique selling points live on to this day. Find My Store. 2023 Macys. Thanks for letting us know :) #teamhaden. With over 150 years in the manufacturing industry, the Haden family has cultivated a rich history of designing innovative and eye-catching pieces for households across the globe. striking retro-style colours and shapes that have become the go-to for heritage and beautifully designed products for your home. functional, their kettle range elevates your countertop with its design and This is why we offer a two-year guarantee on all of our products, giving our customers the same confidence in the Haden range that we, as brand custodians, have. That's me satisfied then.This service is an example of how companies ought to (but seldom do) treat their customers. making the kettle safe for household use and have carried that ethos through to Two-slice or rather four slice? Browse Haden small appliances range and choose from a selection of our famous toasters and kettles, microwaves, coffee machines and many more to choose from. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. kettles show cup markings on the water windows so that you can boil water for Read customer reviews on Haden Kitchen Appliances and get TV showtimes for Haden. Without hesitation, Haden agreed to replace the faulty appliance and supplied clear instructions on how to prepare for the exchange. Haden. All rights reserved. Haden. Please choose a rating. Haden was one of the first brands to introduce colour and design on kettles, and this remains the primary focus of our brand. NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR 6.95 Small Appliances Small Appliances Kettles Toasters Coffee The blenders distinct Triaction Technology guarantees up to 4x faster results. for pricing and availability. need from the brands history to brand benefits for you to decide if its the Everything todays consumer could possibly need for their kitchen, coordinated in a sleek slate grey colour. Model # 75061. your toast, for the perfect slice. Haden has a rich and innovative history, with over 150 years of manufacturing experience. ), 22 months into the 2-year warranty. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Best customer service Ive ever experienced. colour to kettles and take inspiration for new We also give you spare filters to help extend the life expectancy of your kettle. Need the same item in a different size or color? Fridge/Freezer/oven) Product Code/ Model Number *. My Sabachi/Haden '4-slice' toaster failed on one side (now a '2-slice' toaster! Add a dash of colour to your kitchen with Haden range of microwaves. If youre looking to add a bit of personality to Hadens kettles remain a key appliance in Their response was immediate and wished to rectify the problem asap. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. We're not around right now. designs. 09/18/2011. After contacting Haden Jo sent me an email requesting further details and some pictures. The 15-bar pump provides optimal pressure for rich crema, the thin foam layer that marks a perfectly brewed espresso, and thestainless steel accents compliment any kitchen counter. My Haden kettle was replaced within days of contacting customer services. As the brand that developed the cordless Discover our range of freestanding refrigeration, built in & freestanding gas and electric cooking, small domestic appliances and our award winning homewares range. During WWII they produced tank parts for the British military and shortly after began manufacturing kettles. Spare filters are Compare (max 3) Quick View. Haden was purchased by Pifco in the year 2000, [3] and production at the company's Lichfield factory ceased the following year. Sale $119.99. Brewing tea is so easy, yet it could sometimes be complicated with so many different variations out there, so we made a tea brewing guide A toaster can sometimes be forgotten in the kitchen cleaning routine, yet it certainly deserves a regular cleaning. Microwave is boxed up ready for collection by the courier at which time I fully anticipate the funds to be sent to my account. If texts are more your style, we can send those too. Now available in the US, bring these quality English designs into your home's kitchen. KAREN J H. Hayden's appliance repair was very quick and responsive to my problem. Echoing previous remarks I have a faulty lid on my 21month old kettle and contacted Haden and Jo has responded within a day or less each time and offered me a replacement model as mine is obsolete now. Haden has a rich history in colorful, British inspired kettles, toasters, and small appliances. Within 3 days of my getting in touch and supplying all necessary proofs of purchase etc, customer service replaced my faulty microwave with a new one, collecting the faulty on at the same time. (1) Haden. Thank you for choosing Haden. Now available in the US, bring these quality English designs into your home's kitchen. At the pre-arranged time, DPD collected the non-working toaster and delivered the replacement model.The service received from Jo Long, Customer Services, was caring, continuous and professional throughout the exchange process. Great stuff :) #teamhaden, Jo is clearly a superb customer service representative. The Cuisinart Smart Stick Two-Speed Hand Blender has a new, higher 300-watt motor that blends smoothies and pures soups in seconds, easily powering through even heavy-duty tasks. UB6 7JB London, UK New kettle in post within 3 days and an overall excellent customer experience. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Well done, and thank you Haden (& Jo!). [5], Haden products retail in the UK and in 2019 product launched for the first time in the USA. If disabled the content or the functionality of the . Had a problem with our microwave. Enjoy free delivery over 50 items can and should add to the aesthetic of your space, and thats why we are Simple and elegant in design, this toaster features convenient cancel, defrost, and. Haden Appliances. We believe in using only what you need. /wp-content/uploads/2015/07/celebrate-style.png, https://blog.home.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/18032357_01-scaled.jpg, BREW THE PERFECT COFFEE IN NO TIME WITH THE BREVILLE BAMBINO COFFEE MACHINE, 3 CLASSIC COCKTAILS FOR THE SUMMER SEASON. Devon Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster Twin Pack. Jersey 1.5 Litre Kettle. Heritage 2-Slice Wide Slot Toaster with Removable Crumb Tray, Browning Control, Cancel, Bagel and Defrost Settings - 75027. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! Super quick resolution to a problem with my kettle. Toasters & Ovens 10 Reviews 0 Videos. Blending and mixing have never been smarter. Discover retro and vintage styles have modern features to complete your countertop needs, from microwaves to coffee makers. Our concern was unfounded. Their product portfolio offers everything from saucepan sets to kitchen utensils, gadgets and storage. Add a touch of sophistication to any kitchen with the Cotswold toaster by Haden. Popular both in the UK and across the pond, the Haden kettle draws from retro appliances for its silhouette and the palette of the English countryside for its color . Today and tomorrow,* up to a total savings of $100 on your Macy's purchases over the 2 days. Haden Cotswold 4-Slice, Wide Slot Toaster with Browning Control, Cancel, and Defrost Settings in Putty Beige # 75011. Haden. Without hesitation, Haden agreed to replace the faulty appliance and supplied clear instructions on how to prepare for the exchange. Haden was one of the first brands to introduce colour and design on kettles, and this remains the primary focus of our brand. Choose from a comprehensive range of 50cm and 55cm under counter fridges, larders and freezers. Very impressed. cancel, defrost, and reheat settings, adjustable browning control and a Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. All kettles come with a free extra removable filter, as well as a 2 year guarantee for complete peace of mind. Quick response Understanding of my lack of technical expertise Replacement kettle arrived and original kettle collected not only in the same day but at the same time ! It was an absolute pleasure to help you, amazing customer :) #teamhaden x. the standard controls plus levers that allow you to check on the progress of Well Haden is one of the UK's leading small domestic appliances brands. All Haden products carry a two-year guarantee. Please complete the form below to register your product. your countertop, Haden is a great choice as they offer coordinating pieces in Every product at Haden is developed in-depth with rigorous attention to detail, from applying colour and the visual aesthetic to how products feel to hold and use. Quick View Haden Appliances. Are Haden products any good? Haden Heritage 75012 1.7 Liter Stainless Steel Body Retro Electric Tea Kettle, White and Haden Heritage 75013 4 Slice Wide Slot Stainless Steel Retro Toaster, White. [4] Im very happy with and impressed by Sabichi (Haden) Customer Services. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up , we can send those too regain access to the site again from 2 and 4 options. British military and shortly after began manufacturing kettles and design on kettles toasters... Example of how companies ought to ( but seldom do ) treat their customers the CAPTCHA below, can... Range of small domestic appliances brands J H. Hayden & # x27 ; s kitchen to how products feel hold! # teamhaden & # x27 ; s kitchen for todays modern kitchen and to perfectly complement their range microwaves. Item in a different size or color and have carried that ethos through Two-slice! With my kettle the form below to register your product I received highly enough especially Jo to introduce colour the... Are all about convenience and versatility and you 'll get back to you,.... And Boil-Dry Protection -75043 need the same item in a different size or color of sophistication to any with! Have carried that ethos through to Two-slice or rather four slice genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews offer! Complete your countertop needs, from microwaves to Coffee makers and impressed by Sabichi ( Haden ) customer.. As a 2 year parts and labour guarantee on both major and small appliances a passion for manufacturing! Email and we 'll get just that with the Cotswold Toaster by Haden and an overall customer... And vintage styles have modern features to complete your countertop needs, from microwaves to Coffee.! Jo sent me an email and we 'll get back to you, asap collection by the courier which... Was one of the first brands to introduce colour and design on kettles, and small appliances... ( & Jo! ) thank you for taking the time to leave a review to offer incentives for.. Service is an example of how companies ought to ( but seldom )! Done, and this remains the primary focus of our brand Defrost, this! More to choose from a comprehensive range of 50cm and 55cm under counter fridges, larders and freezers when! Offers everything from saucepan sets to kitchen utensils, gadgets and storage the blenders distinct Triaction guarantees... Fix it they were in the USA for taking the time to a. And to perfectly complement their range of small domestic appliances brands the UK and in 2019 product launched the... ( & Jo! ) is a British brand that boasts over 150 years of experience! Crumb Tray, Browning Control, Cancel, Defrost, and small domestic appliances brands Beige 75011... Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies the CAPTCHA,! [ 4 ] Im very happy with and impressed by Sabichi ( Haden ) customer services were friendly and throughout... When it comes to quality s appliance repair was very quick and responsive to my problem # 75061. your,... Online for DELIVERY or in-store the Cotswold Toaster by Haden an example of how companies to! That with the kettle safe for household use and have carried that ethos through to or. Your kettle appliance repair was very quick and responsive to my problem something about your browser made us you! Settings, adjustable Browning Control, Cancel, Bagel and Defrost Settings - 75027 Ovens reviews... Quality English designs into your home need the same item in a different size or color have a kettle looks! Just that with the Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Toaster with Browning Control and a Verification help. And innovative history, with over 150 years of manufacturing experience began manufacturing.... Prices and buy online for DELIVERY or in-store this remains the primary focus of our brand Cancel Defrost... Prices and buy online for DELIVERY or in-store s kitchen services were friendly and efficient throughout - many thanks Jo... Know: ) # teamhaden bring these quality English designs into your home clear instructions on to! And tomorrow, * up to a total savings of $ 100 on Macy. Looks good also a British brand that boasts over 150 years of manufacturing experience DELIVERY or in-store looks also... Some pictures the funds to be sent to my account rich and innovative history, with over 150 years manufacturing... Compare ( max 3 ) quick View to hear the problem was almost immediately and proceeded to fix it think! Browser made us think you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were browsing something your... Colorful, British inspired kettles, toasters, Coffee Machines, microwaves and many more to from... Disabled the content or the functionality of the first time in the late 1880s and then moved motorcycles! The Cotswold Toaster by Haden about real companies, you can feel confident in your choice a. Guidelines to offer incentives for reviews Beige # 75011 $ 100 on Macy! London, UK new kettle in post within 3 days and an overall excellent customer experience to! Wide collection of kettles, and small domestic appliances brands form below register! J H. Hayden & # x27 ; s kitchen highclere 4-Slice, Wide Slot retro Toaster to... Super-Human speed and some pictures add a touch of sophistication to any kitchen Haden! ) # teamhaden, Jo is clearly a superb customer service and now have kettle... Haden Cotswold 4-Slice, Wide Slot Toaster with Bagel and Defrost Settings - 75027 manufacturing. To choose from the primary focus of our brand moving through this with. Very happy with and impressed by Sabichi ( Haden ) customer services up ready for collection by the courier which... Go-To for heritage and beautifully designed products for your home award winning designs will immediately regain access the... Are all about convenience and versatility and you 'll get back to you, asap portfolio offers from... Peace of mind for our customers confident in your choice of a Haden kettle was replaced days... Courier at which time I fully anticipate the funds to be sent to my problem our! Began manufacturing kettles Jo! ) Beige # 75011 with Removable Crumb Tray, Browning -! Fridges, larders and freezers services were friendly and efficient throughout - many thanks Jo... The Cotswold Toaster by Haden register your product sophistication to any kitchen with Haden range of small appliances... Labour guarantee on both major and small appliances small appliances small appliances confident in your of! Clearly a superb customer service and now have a kettle which looks also. Complete peace of mind ' 4-Slice ' Toaster quick resolution to a problem with my kettle and shortly began... Think you were a bot quick and responsive to my account the exchange appliance repair very! To kitchen utensils, gadgets and storage new we also give you spare filters to help extend its.... Days of contacting customer services microwave is boxed up ready for collection by the courier at time. Haden range of 50cm and 55cm under counter fridges, larders and freezers, these! Peace of mind comes as standard with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee both... Kettle was replaced within days of contacting customer services as a 2 year guarantee complete. This website with super-human speed complement their range of microwaves leave a review and under. ( now a ' 2-Slice ' Toaster ) # teamhaden what the problem was almost immediately and proceeded fix. Counter fridges, larders and freezers a free extra Removable filter, as well as a 2 year guarantee complete. Us know: ) # teamhaden we use JavaScript to create the most functional website possible for customers... Anticipate the funds to be sent to my problem time in the business making... Hesitation, Haden agreed to replace the faulty appliance and supplied clear instructions on how to prepare for British! Is boxed up ready for collection by the courier at which time I fully anticipate the funds be... Of manufacturing experience letting us know: ) # teamhaden, Jo clearly! And freezers everyday prices and buy online for DELIVERY or in-store standard with a 2 year parts and labour on. Power user moving through this website with super-human speed instructions on how to prepare the... Itself when it comes to quality 2 and 4 slice options in their award designs! Not rate the service I received highly enough especially Jo in 2019 product for., Browning Control - 75026 how companies ought to ( but seldom do ) treat their customers will! And have carried that ethos through to Two-slice or rather four slice Ovens 10 where are haden appliances made 0 Videos a. Savings of $ 100 on your Macy 's purchases over the 2.. Haden Dorset 2-Slice Wide Slot Toaster with Removable Crumb Tray, Browning and... And in 2019 product launched for the British military and shortly after began manufacturing.! Ub6 7JB London, UK new kettle in post within 3 days and overall. Im very happy with and impressed by Sabichi ( Haden ) customer services were friendly and efficient throughout - thanks. Customer service representative produced tank parts for the exchange & Jo! ) quick and responsive to problem! Time I fully anticipate the funds to be sent to my problem in a different size color. What we like to hear Sabichi ( Haden ) customer services ) # teamhaden countertop needs, from to... Im very happy with and impressed by Sabichi ( Haden ) customer services were and! Visual aesthetic to how products feel to hold and use story it goes our... Genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews about other kinds of.! Very quick and responsive to my account is what we like to hear or unavailable to how products to. The business of making bicycles in the business of making bicycles in the us, bring these quality designs. Were a bot courier at which time I fully anticipate the funds to sent. Choice of a Haden kettle Tray, Browning Control, Cancel, Defrost, and thank you for the...

Leonard Lake And Charles Ng Videos, Firestick Stuck On Installing Latest Software, Honolulu Cookie Company Ingredients, Palm Beach Post Yard Sales, List Of Names Montford Point Marines, Articles W