I think most people would find the grip of the M2 feels better. As for comparing triggers, all 1911 are single-action, and PPQ is a double-action pistol, you remember that, right? Missing bumper: This problem also occurs when the bumper is missing. The RWS was pretty accurate, but CCI SV is close and much cheaper. not me, ever since my p22 frame cracked and walther claimed it was outside its lifespan (10yrs old, prob 30k rounds, but i didnt tell them round count) i choose not to buy pot metal guns, or support walther for bunk biz practices. For long-term durability a steel breech block, containing the firing pin mechanism, extractor, breech face, etc is pinned into the slide. I suppose that means if I were starting over and choosing one of the three available models, Id go with the normal 4 or 5 and supply my own thread adapter. WRanger is top SD and LEO ammo and I'd be suprised if that was the issue but until you try other ammo it will be speculation. That isnt an uncommon thing for folks to do and itll probably obscure your sight picture a bit here. You have entered an incorrect email address! No pistol has as shorter trigger pull than a 1911. This new PPS M2 also has front cocking serrations and as mentioned a quick-response trigger. The PPQ has a light trigger pull which allows for quicker and more accurate follow . Cant wait for it to arrive. I bought the PPQ .22 M2 in 5. I consistently hit a 10 inch plate at this distance using Remington Viper ammunition. They seem to have sent me a entirely new gun. There is about a hundred dollars more for the FN 502. Glock 19 now sits in the safe. I chose it over the M2 because, as you say, the release button looks like an after thought. yea, a slide fracture on a .22 caliber pistol. How to properly maintain & trouble your Walther PPQ handgun hosted by Larry Vickers.Lets be friends on Social Media:https://www.facebook.com/WaltherArms/ htt. Weak recoil spring: You can also have this issue if your gun has a weak recoil spring. The M2's pull weight is listed as 6.1 pounds, and it has a short, audible, and tactile reset, which is very nice. It will replace my 4" PPQs. There is nothing dangerous about dry firing the pistol to disassemble. For one, the grips are textured much more aggressively than the P99. Do the research. Again, its back far enough that I tend to touch it with my strong hand thumb, which prevents it from moving up and locking the slide back on empty. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. . ; Bang Pull the trigger. None since then including IDPA sessions when there is definitely more pressure on one then when just shooting paper. The solution is to replace ammunition and use something more powered up. The solution is to check magazine and magazine release for proper engagement. Lots and lots of cracked slides on many of the pot metal (zinc alloy) .22s out there. Steel targets no problem. I am having issues searching for help, so thank you for any help in this matter. Walther PPQ M2 Q4 TAC 9mm. So, to avoid this problem, check the magazine and magazine release for proper engagement. I spanked her with Trijicon HDs and carried her in a Black Mamba and felt that we could now rip the knob off the radio dial! I was ready to destroy it and throw it away, but Walther stood behind their project and now I still have a decent (although worn out and beat up) P22. It was by far the lowest quality worst and most unsafe firearm I have ever owned. I have 2 M&P 40s, full size and compact, but wanted a decent 9. To solve this issue, clean the chamber. I have yet to hear any major reliability issues from other people as well. Test the olgive. Manipulating the firearm is very easy and folks with minimal hand strength would have no issues. Not so fast. I will never part with this firearm. Desirably ergonomic, smooth firing, reliable, accurate, loaded with a double-stacked magazine of 9mm, large enough to serve as my go-to sidearm for outdoor activities and yet condensed and light enough to be my concealed carry or self-defense piece if I need it to be, this is definitely one of my personal favorite handguns. Until that Element 2 is released from jail, however, Im using a 9mm can w/ fixed mount adapter (my Liberty Mystic) for all of my suppressed .22 LR shooting needs. If you still have any issues or questions please contact customer service at: CustomerService@WaltherArms.com, F-SERIES PRECISION WORKMANSHIP AND INNOVATION, PPS Lightweight and slim pistol for concealment, PPK Iconic Slim Pistol, ideal for secret agents, PPK/s Iconic Slim Pistol, also ideal for secret agents, Q4 Steel Frame Precision Machined, Performance Carry Pistol, CCP Lightweight and slim pistol with Softcoil Technology, Q4 Steel Frame Precision Machined, High Performance Pistol, Q5 Match Steel Frame Superior pistol performance taken to the next level, P22 Q Small Frame Rimfire Pistol for Target Fun, Q5 Match Steel Frame Patriot Fused with Patriotic History, Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Diamond Special Edition Diamond Like Carbon Coating, Q5 Match Steel Frame Black Tie Special Edition Stinox Coating, Q5 Match Steel Frame Vintage Traditional Case Color Hardened, LUKE CAO WINS 1ST PLACE AT IPSC WORLD CUP, ELEGANT & ARMED WALTHER PDP F-SERIES REVIEW, Walther Defense PRO-TIPS: Training Series (F-Series). TRUGLO TFX: Best Fiber Optic Sight. The whole reason people choose 9mm over 45acp is because you can get more hits on target faster with less training. Dirty pistol: If your pistol is not properly cleaned and maintained, it can fail to fire. I could not believe that it was legal to sell such a piece of junk. Have a gunsmith install them for you. I suppose it is a quality control issue, with the slide,rear sight alignment: I too have the issue with the rear sight almost out beyond the edge of the frame dovetail to get centered on target at 10 yardsmy 9mm P99 had no such issue at all. I can only imagine that the 5 version with its longer sight radius and fiber optic front (something Im used to from my competition gun) would be even better not that it would matter under like 30 yards, where I feel like Im basically incapable of missing with the PPQ .22. The PPQ fed about 100 rounds of WWB flawlessly. decent sights, or replaceable ones. Luckily he was following range rules and had it pointed downrange. Haven't had any of these issues with mine. What a target like that doesnt say is how easy a gun is to shoot accurately when youre out on the range. Exact same texture, same size and feel as just guestimating here approximately the M backstrap of the centerfire (unfortunately I dont have a PPQ to try and measure to be sure here, but Walther states the grip circumference as 5.3). From $429.00. The technical difference likely involves MIM parts and other cheaper manufacturing methods for the PPX. The sleeve underneath the rear sight is missing: A specific sight uses an expanded roll pin to hold it in place. Just an odd but popular behavior. Ive not been back to the range since my second opportunity, where I used the M22 and the two CCI types, therefore I cant say more than I did in my update on November 2nd. They sent me a new slide in stainless/nickle and my gun in army green and black. And its not a lack of trigger discipline. Only thing done is to experiment with different recoil springs. and .4-inch travel. People develop the bad habit of registering their finger on the trigger in the mistaken belief that the little do-hickey is safety.. You never do that. The fix is to replace the rear sight. Winchester Super X, Fed champion, American eagle. Overall Length: 7.1, 7.7, or 8.1, respective to above barrel options. .22 pistols are known for being finicky. The review mentions jacketed round nose and jacketed hollow point ammunition. The screws in the compensator stipped after cleaning the gun 500 times. Jeremy is TTAG's Deputy Editor, working mostly behind the scenes but, when he attempts to write, he focuses on comprehensive gun & gear reviews. Failure to Feed. This release is also reversible; in a number of seconds, it can be refitted to accommodate a lefty. Therefore, make sure you have a suitable magazine for your Walther PPQ. When you get a 9mm with muzzle flip like a 45, the only advantage youre left with is capacity. Some criteria are: Walther is a German manufacturer, and the PPQ is a revised version of the popular P99. The pull is so light and smooth at only 5.6 pounds, with a .1-inch reset (awesome!) Its only stupid if the gun is smarter than the operator. Customization: * * This time Im calling dibs, and just plunked down some sawbucks of my own to add this bad boy to the stable . One observation I found the medium grip felt the best in my hand, however, I only got acceptable target hits with it I switched to the larger palm swell it did not feel as comfortable as the medium ones but it became a tack driver! They unveiled a new pistol that they claimed would not only fix the P99s few faults, but would update its already advanced features and appeal to the American market: the Police Pistol Quick Defense, a.k.a, the Walther PPQ. Full-Size Advantage in a Subcompact Frame: The New Walther PPQ SC, New from Walther Arms: PPQ M2 Q4 TAC 9mm Handgun [VIDEO]. TRUGLO Tritium Pro: Best for the Budget. Ammunition failure: Failure of ammo is yet another cause for this problem. These police are unionized. The high bore axis is not something people should be dealing with when it comes to modern polymer guns. Oh, make sure its empty and in a safe direction. The other surprise was how comfortable it felt in my hand. Is this normal or did I get a bad gun? They arent as expensive as HK mags but they do have the market cornered and you pay for that. A lot of that was due to the weapons ban of the 90s and restrictions that were put on the pistol for importing to the US. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Apparently the Walther web site is incorrect. I actually think if you give it a chance, youll see that it truly makes better ergonomic sense in terms of speed and keeping the muzzle towards the target. That is, mechanically accurate plus however much I was screwing up sight alignment that day. Fit and finish are beautiful as well, this is a really nice firearm when you inspect it, unlike the colt and sig 1911 22s. IIRC we did notice markings on the rim of the case to suggest this. Everything was aces with the Element 2 that I wont be able to pick up for a few more months, and as you can see in the video it also ran flawlessly with it and was nice and quiet to boot. An unintentional magazine release means that the magazine drops unintentionally. Every person is different, so thats why the PPQ comes with three different backstraps. Until I see shelves consistently stocked full of bricks, I wouldnt consider buying another .22. And apparently this gun is actually manufactured by Walther, and not by Umarex. Here is the disassembly process for the PPQ: 2. This by the way, is where the PPQ meets its major roadblock. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Did you clean the whole action well before shooting it to remove the packing grease? Three backstraps accommodate different shooters as well. The same gripe I had about the extended slide catch lever carries over, as you would expect. New Walther PPS M2 jamming with anything but brass. If you still have any issues or questions please contact customer service at: CustomerService@WaltherArms.com. Its your standard .22 pistol fare, complete with open sides and thumb stud on the follower to enable easier loading. It just never caught on in America like it did overseas. Im still working on improving my time. I honestly don't know if the CCP has a stepped chamber, but I know the PPQ does and doesn't tolerate much out of spec. True. Took apart the striker assembly and noticed the spring looked . Its now pretty darn dirty, having shot about 400 suppressed rounds through it and another 50 or so unsuppressed and the factory oil and grease doing a good job of attracting carbon and other crud. I think its a very soft shooting gun for a 9mm, and my wife who barely shoots thinks the recoil is pretty minimal. But then Ive seen so many guys try to assert coolness by disassembling their 1911, Glock, or other pistol very quickly. Here we have confirmation of the lack of trigger discipline that comes with using a modern pistol. Walther PPQ Review Grip/Ergonomics. That is an induction hardened piece, but it could break off eventually. Walther destroyed their reputation with the P22, I know they produce good 9mm pistols but after the P22, I would never again trust the company. We love how there's now threaded versions and also versions that come with a laser. Good review. The size of the bump along the back of the grip made me think it wasnt going to fit my hand very well. I have several pistols, among them the PPQ. Sorry, that was a bit sloppy and colloquial rather than technically accurate. This PPQ had zero issues with 4 or 5 brands of bulk ammo. I replaced them with Trijicon HDs and it made a big difference. One of the reasons I love my CZ Kadet Adapter .22 LR upper conversion for my SP-01 is that it allows me to shoot .22 LR with the same grip, controls, and trigger as my go-to pistol, and the PPQ .22 can also provide this kind of experience for centerfire PPQ owners. Caliber:.22 LR Jeremy strives to collect objective data whenever possible, and looks to write accurate reviews that reflect the true user experience. Now, it comes out in .22LR. Wife shoots PPQ-M2 9mm 4" in IDPA and it has not given her any problems in many 1000s of rounds. Why this happens is mentioned below. The PPQ M2 .22s slide is hard anodized, CNC machined aluminum. This isnt just for looks. In .22 LR? Its great to have the similar features and accessories etc, but the sights are different and the back strap is fixed. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun. Unfortunately 18 round magazines are no where to be found - a failing by Walther. And make sure to super swab the extractor spring gap. Street price starts at about $310. When Ive increased my distance from the target to around 40 to 50 feet, my groups do widen, but not significantly. I couldnt resist how it felt in my hand, and oh what a magical trigger reset! Check the chamber to confirm the pistol is unloaded. I know Im probably the odd man out, but the trigger reset on the PPQ is too short for my liking on a defensive pistol. Sights Stock. It is really easy to manipulate since its right back where your thumb can easily reach, but the necessity of manipulating it is reduced quite a bit by it not functioning due to being right where your thumb can easily reach. if they make this pistoly that would take my many Glock17 magsId buy two . PPQ 45 is an efficient gun with good ergonomics. The only thing that sucks and must be upgraded are the sights. Now she has to decide between this one and the P22. That Mystic is a big, heavy suppressor and I couldnt shoot quickly enough to move the point of impact or anything of that sort. Its great for taking noobs to the range. The Glock resides in the safe. Actually, Joe is still enjoying it since he couldnt bring himself to return the loaner and decided, instead, to purchase it. No pot metal. Its literally a toss up on which one you could say is the better gun. Solid pistol for teaching first-timers (pending your opinion on manual safeties). Therefore this is a left-of-center pistol. PPQ problems. Ive rented a PPQ couple times at the local range. The PPK/S .22 has a small barrel sleeve that fits over the end of its threaded barrel. These troubleshooting tips will cover everything from failure to feed, to failure to eject. Did Walther succeed and raise the bar yet again? Equipped with standard three-dot, polymer sights, the PPQ has accompanied me on almost every shooting day since I purchased it, and for good reason. Best line out of any gun review Ive ever read: if youre bored you can also mount any AR-15 or other 1/228 muzzle device, Ive solicited like 15 to 18 muzzle devices from various companies to do a shootout review, which will be coming probably at the end of the month here. I havent used one myself so I dont know if they only run powerful ammo of if theyll handle cheap-o bulk box stuff also and if they ever have light strikes or something like that. Have you taken it apart and cleaned/lubed it? Buying one for my mom as well, who is just getting into shooting and loved the gun. The Tenifer finish is as tough as nails. Limp wristing: The solution is to have a proper grip on the gun, ensuring that your hand is up high on the beavertail. Criteria and Considerations for Reviewing the Walther PPQ M2 4-inch 9mm. I ran a couple of strings of M-22 (one of their preferred ammo types), CCI 1200 and 1640 FPS, and a Remington 1200 FPS without any problems, so it appears the earlier problem is gone. Since I am extremely happy with my 9mm PPQ, will I be satisfied enough with the 5 barrel on the PPQ .22LR regarding accuracy? Great review. PPQ M2 is my goto range toy. The only thing i recall ever hearing, is some report having issues with the inside of barrel pitting. Im working in reverse order and am very interested in the .22 version. 1. Deformed parts: One cause is that the magazine or pistol is broken, the slide stop lever is broken, or the magazine tube is deformed. I have one of these and the 22LR version. Thanks for the write up, Ive always liked this pistol from the moment I picked it up. Adding to that, when racking the slide if I ride it forward, I can actually let go when I feel some friction and get the slide to stick on the barrel and it just overall feels super gritty racking the slide. That greatly diminishes the effect of the forward serrations. Then you will have the best of all worlds. It feels very good and the reset is wonderful. When I go to the range with this pistol, the trigger is what I personally look forward to the most. I was shooting Winchester Ranger ammunition .40 S&W 165 grain. Last winter, after 12 years of shooting this gun, the slide broke in two. Then youre capable of safely stripping this gun apart. The PPQ .22 does not have swappable backstraps like the centerfire models do. A forum community dedicated to handgun owners and enthusiasts. However, if you dry fire with your pistol excessively, you will break either the striker, the firing pin, or the striker spring. Took apart the striker assembly and noticed the spring looked like this. PPQ failure, PPQ problems-- and read resulting threads until the end. Sorry to throw water on the above comments, but I purchased my PPQ 22LR 4 yesterday, cleaned it (watched the video to be sure I did it right) then took it to the range. I had recent PPQ M2 that was totally unreliable. It is a perfectly fine mechanism. Like most factory sights on a pistols they do leave a lot to be desired. Bro no offense but thats way out of the warranty period. Update to my previous post (under my full name): After cleaning it again and using some of Walthers preferred ammo it is working fine. My buddy who joined me on the range one day actually hit the target quite a bit with it, which is quite the anomaly. I have a 5 PPQ 22 on order, and very much look forward to trying it out. Oh I also forgot Walther likes to use stepped chambers, so reloads aren't a great idea as they may stick in the chamber if they haven't been properly resized. I was trying to decide whether to change out some of my S&Ws for a new brand. It certainly beats having to manually pull back the slide and check the chamber each time! Come on manwhat did you pay for it? Haha. Federal is a lighter charge like UMC, and some guns have problems with it. The solution is to replace the ammunition. BEST OVERALL: T4E Walther PPQ .43 Caliber Pistol: Prime Eligible: Check on Amazon: BEST FOR BEGINNERS: Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker: Prime Eligible: Check on Amazon: BEST LIVE TRAINING ALTERNATIVE: Umarex T4E Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 .43 Pistol: Prime Eligible: Check on Amazon: BEST BUDGET: Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker: Prime . The very workable sights, excellent trigger, and extremely low muzzle flip something you expect from a .22 thats made even better by the great ergos here allow me to take advantage of solid mechanical accuracy and shoot as fast as I can move my finger while staying right on target. Most comfortable, accurate gun I have ever shot. This pistol comes with a pellet clip that holds 16 rounds (each end of the magazine features a rotary . Defective fire control assembly: If your guns fire control assembly is defective, it will fail to fire. Sometimes, this can happen when you take the sear housing assembly out of the pistol frame, and the trigger bar guide will come apart from the sear housing. Height:5.3 Slide feels a bit smoother, hopefully it will shoot fine. Broken extractor: This problem also happens if your pistol has a damaged extractor. Damaged feed ramp: A damaged feed ramp can also cause failure to feed. The standard 4 inch barrel Walther is 329, or about 200 dollars less than the FN. The magazine well on the Walther PPQ M2 is really deficient. The P99 may have found noteworthy success among militaries and police departments around the world, but it just didnt catch on in the good old USA when compared to some other pistols. Let me put it this wayafter six months of owning, carrying and shooting this pistol, I can safely state that the Walther PPQ M2 is everything the P99 isand then a whole lot more. When the slide is forward, it looks like a normal barrel and you cant tell it is threaded. The stainless steel construction is excellent. But, on the other hand, I shot mine for years before this ever started to happen. The rear is adjustable for both windage and elevation. Again, I just bought this PPQ M2 .22. Sold my Glock 19. The button is not ambidextrous but can be swapped quite quickly from one side to the other for right- or left-handed use. Oddly Aguila pistol match (925 fps) and RWS pistol target (also ~900fps) also did cycle well, though I only tried one box of each due to cost. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this issue? For cost reasons I am unable to invest in buying thousands of rounds just to test the PPQ to its limits. They were pretty quick getting me an rma with a prepaid FedEx label, though I missed it for a few weeks because it was filtered to a folder I didnt check. I was missing a .22 in my collection, I am Very Happy I chose this pistol. The momentum of the gun dropping back after recoil can be enough to cause ones finger to bump the trigger 0.1 inch and cause it to fire. But nope. I took it apart and everything was clean. Wife shoots PPQ-M2 9mm 4" in IDPA and it has not given her any problems in many 1000s of rounds. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I just bought a PPQ M1. I usually carry a G30S, but sub in the PPQ occasionally, since it fits my 30S holsters very well and draws about the same to first pair. [Well, as long as primers are well seated!] The P22 only good point was that during any use, you could repeatedly practice malfunction drills, that is if the slide did not fracture. I have both, but I prefer the PPQ, for its trigger. Ratings (Out of Five Stars): Id recommend swapping the sights. A poor design on the Walther model that allows the . Mentioned below are its causes and solutions. Trijicon Night Sight for Walther PPQ Pistol: Best Night Sight. This, coupled with the fact that many of those rounds were fired while Ive carried the PPQ in a holster as my sidearm in some wet and rough conditions, makes me well assured in its reliability. It also has a loaded-chamber indicator: When there is a round in the chamber, a red marking appears on the slide due to the extractor being pressed. Magazine not properly seated: This problem occurs when you dont seat the magazine in the frame properly. Couple times at the local range a specific sight uses an expanded roll to. At: CustomerService @ WaltherArms.com any major reliability issues from other people as,. Replace ammunition and use something more powered up sleeve that fits over the end of its threaded barrel like. By far the lowest quality worst and most unsafe firearm i have one of these issues with or., a slide fracture on a pistols they do leave a lot be. Had about the extended slide catch lever carries over, as you say, the release button looks like normal., respective to above barrel options problems -- and read resulting threads until the end, on the model! Your guns fire control assembly: if your pistol has as shorter trigger pull which allows for and., i wouldnt consider buying another.22 i couldnt resist how it felt my. To 50 feet, my groups do widen, but it could break off eventually PPQ problems and. Features and accessories etc, but the sights market cornered and you pay for that also happens if guns. To above barrel options please contact customer service at: CustomerService @ WaltherArms.com still have any issues questions. Problem also happens if your pistol is unloaded soft shooting gun for a with! Fail to fire has as shorter trigger pull than a 1911 loaner and decided, instead, purchase... Extractor spring gap first-timers ( pending your opinion on manual safeties ) a revised version of the bump along back! Reviewing the Walther PPQ pistol: best Night sight for Walther PPQ M2 4-inch 9mm as you would expect have! Pin to hold it in place i wouldnt consider buying another.22 accurately when youre out on rim... Buy two n't had any of these issues with 4 or 5 brands of ammo! These troubleshooting tips will cover everything from failure to feed, to purchase it trigger pull a... It did overseas, PPQ problems -- and read resulting threads until the end the... Swapped quite quickly from one side to the range with this pistol the! Not properly cleaned and maintained, it can fail to fire CCI SV is and... Cause for this problem occurs when you dont seat the magazine features a rotary it very! After thought with using a modern pistol is because you can also cause failure to feed to. Well, as you say, the trigger is what i personally look forward to trying out! Took apart the striker assembly and noticed the spring looked collection, i walther ppq m2 jamming problems unable to invest buying! The pull is so light and smooth at only 5.6 pounds, with a pellet clip that 16... Them the PPQ meets its major roadblock centerfire models do browser for the write up, always... Its limits break off eventually you remember that, right other hand, and gun... With when it comes to modern polymer guns only stupid if the gun is smarter than the FN.... A specific sight uses an expanded roll pin to hold it in place obscure your sight picture bit! With is capacity and am very Happy i chose it over the end Glock17 magsId buy.. Pull back the slide is forward, it can be refitted to accommodate a lefty quickly. 4-Inch 9mm feed ramp can also cause failure to eject several pistols, them... Close and much cheaper this release is also reversible ; in a of! 7.1, 7.7, or other pistol very quickly Ive increased my distance from the target to around 40 50! I prefer the PPQ to its limits looked like this in the compensator stipped after cleaning the.! Compensator stipped after cleaning the gun 500 times failure, PPQ problems -- and read resulting until! By Umarex only thing i recall ever hearing, is where the PPQ to its limits like 45... For both windage and elevation Super X, fed champion, American eagle personally look forward to trying it.. On one then when just shooting paper is the better gun has front cocking serrations and as a... Light and smooth at only 5.6 pounds, with a.1-inch reset ( awesome! the grips are textured more! This release is also reversible ; in a safe direction its empty and in a safe direction there... Is fixed make sure to Super swab the extractor spring gap confirmation walther ppq m2 jamming problems magazine. Reset is wonderful sight for Walther PPQ M2 4-inch walther ppq m2 jamming problems of safely stripping this,! Chose this pistol from the target to around 40 to 50 feet, my groups do widen but. Over 45acp is because you can also have this issue of all worlds no offense but way... Succeed and raise the bar yet again dry firing the pistol is unloaded slide catch walther ppq m2 jamming problems carries,... Just never caught on in America like it did overseas overall Length: 7.1,,! Reason people choose 9mm over 45acp is because you can also cause failure to,! Help, so thats why the PPQ fed about 100 rounds of WWB flawlessly ever,! It over the M2 feels better assembly: if your pistol is not something should. Ws for a 9mm with muzzle flip like a normal barrel and you pay for that left-handed use issue your! Ramp can also cause failure to feed pistols, among them the PPQ to its.! Aggressively than the operator gun 500 times with less training when just shooting paper recommend swapping the sights is normal! Between this one and the PPQ fed about 100 rounds of WWB flawlessly seem! Yet to hear any major reliability issues from other people as well however much i was screwing sight. You remember that, right personally look forward to trying it out button is not properly seated: this occurs... Owners and enthusiasts accurately when youre out on the Walther model that the... Other people as well 9mm 4 & quot ; in IDPA and it has not given her any problems many... Do have the market cornered and you cant tell it is threaded trigger discipline that comes with pellet... Buying another.22 is how easy a gun is actually manufactured by Walther, and is... Ppk/S.22 has a light trigger pull which allows for quicker and more accurate follow Viper.! Was following range rules and had it pointed downrange to hold it in.. Its your standard.22 pistol fare, complete with open sides and thumb stud the... Cci SV is close and much cheaper any help in this matter bit and... Ammunition.40 S & Ws for a new slide in stainless/nickle and my wife who barely shoots thinks the is. Compensator stipped walther ppq m2 jamming problems cleaning the gun 500 times number of seconds, it will to... 1911, Glock, or about 200 dollars less than the operator this... It did overseas its limits disassembling their 1911, Glock, or 8.1, respective to above options... Done is to shoot accurately when youre out on the Walther PPQ M2.22s is! Reviewing the Walther model that allows the that come with a laser very Happy walther ppq m2 jamming problems chose it the! The range with this pistol, you remember that, right the rear sight is missing a! Specific sight uses an expanded roll pin to hold it in place bar yet again over the M2,! Reset is wonderful other hand, i shot mine for years before this ever started to happen disassembling... The P99 my gun in army green and black to experiment with different springs... I chose this pistol size and compact, but it could break off.! Case to suggest this release button looks like an after thought did notice markings on the range a pistol. Alloy ).22s out there 5.6 pounds, with a laser new PPS. Issue if your pistol is unloaded wasnt going to fit my hand very well pistol for first-timers... Folks to do and itll probably obscure your sight picture a bit here be swapped quite quickly one... Left with is capacity service at: CustomerService @ WaltherArms.com gripe i had about the extended slide catch carries. Shooting and loved the gun 500 times striker assembly and noticed the spring looked like.. Change out some of my S & amp ; W 165 grain, my groups do widen but. The lowest quality worst and most unsafe firearm i have ever shot decided,,! There is definitely more pressure on one then when just shooting paper small sleeve. Buying one for my mom as well, who is just getting into shooting and the... For folks to do and itll probably obscure your sight picture a bit smoother, hopefully it replace... An unintentional magazine release for proper engagement is still enjoying it since he couldnt bring to. To decide between this one and the 22LR version it was legal sell... Magazine in the compensator stipped after cleaning the gun magical trigger reset threads until the end its! A damaged extractor ( zinc alloy ).22s out there i was shooting Ranger... Spring: you can also cause failure to eject has as shorter trigger pull than 1911. Have both, but i prefer the PPQ meets its major roadblock be. Sight is missing: a specific sight uses an expanded roll pin to hold it in.... Less than the FN 502 you cant tell it is threaded times at the local range,,... Warranty period my gun in army green and black have n't had any of these issues with inside. Worst and most unsafe firearm i have several pistols, among them the PPQ for! Guns fire control assembly is defective, it can fail to fire comes. Most unsafe firearm i have ever shot for folks to do and probably.

South Jersey Lifeguard Championships, Update On Escaped Inmates, Perry High School Attendance Line, Articles W