10. 1. The winner of the Thompson/Center branded photos will receive a T/C Compass and the winning photo will be posted on Dec. 24th. Today is your last day to vote for your favorite festive firearm photos! One of the nice things about the Thompson Center Compass II is the fact that they cover almost every caliber you could possibly want. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. A folded plastic card wedged between . Single Subject Methods for Teaching Mathematics, Process Development and Quality Systems for Biotechnology, Supervision and Administration of Early Childhood Centers: Part II, Construction Materials and Building Systems, Legal Interpretation and Translation Spanish/English, Career and Technical Education Credential Program, Digital Design Suite for Architects & Interior Designers, English Learner Added Authorization (CTEL/CLAD), Teacher Induction - California Clear Credential (University Mentor Track), Info Session: Sustainability and Environmental Programs, UCLA Ranked No. Those groups were actually pretty good for a skinny barreled rifle, but the groups were not an inch, like the rifles accuracy guarantee promised. Benitez described three home invasions, two of which ended with the female victims running out of bullets. Capacity: 3+1, detachable magazine Barrel: 22 in. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. This design has since been replaced with the Aluminum version. If the rifle was mine, I would replace the unsightly card with a band of bedding compound across the barrel channel a couple of inches behind the forearm tip. ", Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. Paul Carlson, owner of Safety Solutions Academy, is a Professional Defensive Shooting Instructor. http://bit.ly/holidayCompact #tcarms #hunting #huntingseason #sweepstakes, Who do you think of on this day? Through Safety Solutions Academy, Paul teaches a variety of Critical Defensive Skills coursesin more than a dozen states annually. #TCfirearmfans #contest #hoidays #holidayseason #guns, Which Thompson/Center firearm is on your wish list? The Compass is available in a host of calibers including 204 Ruger, 223/5.56, 22-250 Rem, 270 Win, 7mm-08 Rem, 7mm Mag, 308 Win, 30-06 Springfield, 6.5 CRD, 300 Win-Mag and the caliber I think would be just about right for my little girl, 243 Winchester. If looking to acquire an automated powder-charge dispensing unit to speed up precision reloading, don't judge the RCBS ChargeMaster Lite powder scale and dispenser by its name; the Little Green machine packs a heavy-weight punch with speed and accuracy. T/C ENCORE PRO HUNTER COMPLETE CENTERFIRE FIREARMS, Limbsaver Recoil Pad, for Comp. Compass 2023. UCLA Extension is reimagining the online learning experience to meet the needs of todays global professionals. Get updates on products, news and events. Visit http://bit.ly/firearmfans and vote every day as often as once per hour through midnight (EST) Friday Dec. 22. The wing of the three-position safety is located on the rear of the bolt. Welcome to the hub of Thompson/Center firearmswhere the hunt never ends. #tcarms #tccompass #savings #rebates, Merry Christmas to all the #PeopleofTC. That band placed some upward pressure on a barrel, like Whelen described, to dampen its vibration during firing. If youre looking for a new hunting gun, the Compass II offers excellent bang for your buck. Thompson/Center uses 5R rifling in its barrels. So she would need a new rifle. Let us know what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo. Review Subject . Brand New. The T/C Compass has a three-position safety. PROFESSIONAL SHOOTER USES 'GUN THERAPY' TO LESSEN SYMPTOMS OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE. In 2016, at the height of the budget bolt-action rifle wars, Thompson/Center released its $400 Compass rifle. //tcarms.com/images/uploads/models/TC_Compass-II_Compact_Right_SM_Prodpage.png, Compass II Compact & Crimson Trace Scope Combo 13163, //tcarms.com/images/uploads/models/TC_Compass-II_Compact_Scoped_R_SM_Prodpage.png, Compass II Compact & Crimson Trace Scope Combo 13164, Compass II Compact & Crimson Trace Scope Combo 13165. 6. Save up to 20% when you buy more. 3d 1131 (Southern District of California, 2019)(" California Penal Code 32310 is hereby . We cant wait to see what the next 50 years bring! Becerra previously said similar Second Amendment challenges have been repeatedly rejected by other courts, with at least seven other states and 11 local governments already restricting the possession or sale of large-capacity magazines. privacy policy. See All Events. We offer international study options to help you receive the UCLA education you want no matter where you're from. #tcarms #guns #TCCompass. Legal Statement. From the range, to the fields to the mountains, any pursuit, at any budget. When you hunt for the moments, and you only get one shot, make it count with T/C muzzleloading rifles. Mag., .308 Win., .30-06, .300 Win. or redistributed. The goal of the California law is to deter mass-shootings, with Becerra previously listing as an example the terrorist assault that killed 14 and injured 22 in San Bernardino. 5.0. Attorney General Xavier Becerra said in a statement that his office is "committed to defending California's common sense gun laws" and is reviewing the decision and evaluating its next steps. The Compass is chambered in such cartridges as the .204 Ruger, .223, .22-250, .243, .270, 7mm-08, .308 and .30-06 with 22-inch barrels, and the 7mm Remington Magnum and .300 Winchester Magnum with 24-inch barrels. Our commitment to public safety and defending common sense gun safety laws remains steadfast. The compass utilizes a 3 position manual safety and is drilled and tapped for scope bases which are included. The world is waiting for people like you. Please share your pictures with us in our trophy room. tca_customerservice@tcarms.com, International: 1.866.730.1614 The complete rifle weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Thompson/Center 5 Round Magazine for Compass Rifles: 308 / 243 / 7mm. The Remington Model Seven is ready, willing and able to handle just about any task. The American-made T/C COMPASS II Compact is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime of hunts. #huntingseason #holidays #outdoors #winter #tcarms, Tell us about your Triumph. Thompson/Center 5 Round Magazine for Compass Rifles: 308 / 243 / 7mm. Much of the architecture from the original model has found its way into the Compass II, which is a good thing. Only 2 left. To learn more about how we use cookies, please review our Get updates on products, news and events. Our team members are here to help you get where you are going. Featuring solid black polymer construction and a rotary design, these 5 round magazines (4 round magnum) from Thompson / Center are developed for both long and short action Compass rifle models from T/C. This year, Thompson/Center unveiled the Compass II, an even more refined hunting gun that sells for about the same price. According to 5R proponents, employing five lands and grooves in the barrelas opposed to the more traditional four or sixand angled rifling cuts reduces bullet deformation and simplifies cleaning. Opens in a new window or tab. Dozens of professional and personal development seminars, offered online at no-cost. Purchase a new T/C Compass and receive a $75 mail-in rebate. "She had no place to carry an extra magazine and no way to reload because her left hand held the phone with which she was still trying to call 911," the judge wrote, saying she killed one attacker while two escaped. I keep an outdated credit card at hand that serves as a temporary pressure point on a barrel. My .308 is too heavy and packs too much of a punch, plus that Remington 700 and its Magpul AICS magazine full of hog hate would be on backup incase her shot wasnt immediately effective. The problem in each instance was that the cartridge was seated with the nose of the bullet pointed slightly up. Only then will we call it the off-season. | From the range, to the fields to the mountains, any pursuit, at any budget. The .75-inch thick, soft rubber recoil pad does a fair job of soaking up .30-06 recoil. Local range membership The gap between the two, and the flex of the forearm, required folding the card in half to make it thick enough to wedge it in tightly. tcacessorries@btibrands.com. . Pressure on the barrel from the card also helped tighten a group shot with Winchester Supreme cartridges loaded with 168-grain Ballistic Silvertip bullets. The phrase goes something like, A man has to know his limits. I think the same is true for little girls. But it had an Achilles heel: the trigger. All Rights Reserved. . $43.52. The test rifles trigger averaged 3.4 pounds for 10 pulls using a Wheeler gauge, and the new trigger is smooth, predictable and manageable. The Gen II model features a bladed design and breaks between three and four pounds. Write a review. This supposedly reduces powder and bullet jacket fouling at the junction of the grooves and lands and causes less bullet deformation. There was an error processing your request. The safety was easy to reach and flip through its positions with my thumb while my hand remained around the grip. But, like I said, Im not going to buy a T/C Compass. I shot the rifle and shot it some more, willing it to shoot better. Last week to take advantage. DOWNLOAD w/o Scope | w/ Scope All that would be needed is a moderate scope like a Leupold Varix-II 4-12 and a set of rings and we would be off to the races. Dozens of professional and personal development seminars, offered online at no-cost. In the third case, the pajama-clad woman with a high-capacity magazine took on three armed intruders, firing at them while simultaneously calling for help on her phone. Free shipping. When youve scouted every field and marked every map. Ask a question. T/C states the Compass has 5R rifling, which has lands with angular edges. T/C COMPASS II Compact Spec Sheet, DOWNLOAD https://www.tcarms.com/rebates #MoreBucksinYourPocket #tcarms #TCCOMPASS #savings #rebates. 2 Items. The trigger guard molded into the synthetic stock gives the rifle a cost-conscious look. Great deals on Thompson/Center Arms Firearm Magazines 5 Rounds. Legal References: Maura Dolan, U.S. appeals court upholds California's ban on large-capacity firearms magazines, Los Angeles Times (November 30, 2021).See also Duncan v. Becerra, No. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. UCLA First Thursdays. 1/2-28 UNEF or 5/8-24 UNEF. This is a factory original equipment manufacturer (OEM) magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle. This is an accurate gun thats robustly built and undercuts other budget rifles on price by as much as $200 while offering plenty of capability. Now it is time for our fans to vote. The rifles slim and rounded forearm fit the palm of my hand, and the flute on the nose of the comb positioned the pad of my index finger exactly on the trigger. Thompson Center Magazines | Up to 43% Off on 6 Products | OpticsPlanet.com Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Sign In or Register All Deals 8966 Seasonal Promotions Coupons Bonus Bucks Free Express Shipping Mail-in Rebates Clearance Free Gift w/ Purchase Instant Savings On Sale All Deals Demo/Open Box Best Rated New Products Gift Guides Gift Cards Optics In 2016, the Legislature and voters approved a law removing that provision. Magazines (1) Show more Price Up to $25 (79) $25 to $50 (26) $50 to $75 (2) $75 to $100 (2) I turned the two weight-of-pull adjustment nuts on the trigger to bring its pull down as light as it would go, 3 pounds 11 ounces. As a Winchester Model 70 fan, I was pleased to see the original Compasss three-position wing-type safety is also on the second-gen gun. #TCTimeout #fieldtofork #holidayseason, The hunt for the perfect rifle stops with the T/C Venture Compact! Here are some helpful preparation tips for your next step. This is a factory original equipment manufacturer (OEM) magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle. 5. Gavin Newsom. #tcarms #fieldtoforkFriday #savorthetaste #cookingtips #hunting #marinades Outdoor Channel, Check out this great moose taken with a T/C Strike! I like the straight comb design, but while the barrel channel itself isnt particularly large, the fore-end is shaped like a ramp and could theoretically funnel debris or snow between the barrel and stock. Co-developed by Performance Center and Thompson/Center Arms, the Performance Center T/C T/CR22 rimfire rifles operate using the reliable T/CR22 semi-automatic rifle action and 10 round rotary magazine, while maintaining compatibility with most aftermarket 10/22 parts and accessories. 2022-10-19 admin. All RifleShooter subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. Threaded muzzle for use with compatible compensators, muzzle brakes and suppressors. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Benitez had temporarily blocked the law from taking effect with a 2017 ruling. #happyholidays #TCgiftguide #tcarms, What are you bringing home this holiday? Im a fan of the rotary magazine, although the rifle did fail to pick up a round on a couple occasions. Our favorite response by the end of the day wins a T/C t-shirt. Our Low Price $63.42 . http://www.outdoorchannel.com/article.aspx?id=34445&articletype=article&key=5-Tips-to-Turn-Wild-Game-into-Great-Table-Fare&c=tastefully-done-marinades All three loads grouped between 0.82 inch and 1.3 inches for three shots at 100 yards, and theres no doubt this rifle is one of the best-shooting budget guns available today. FILE: A semi-automatic rifle is displayed with a 25 shot magazine, left, and a 10 shot magazine, right, at a gun store in Elk Grove, Calif. (AP). Checkout the video in the link here - https://youtu.be/qaNDfe9rv7oMy design for an Extended Bolt Handle for my Thompson Center Compass. A spark in my imagination. $33.00. But it had an Achilles' heel: the trigger. Thompson Center Accessories Compass 7mm Rem Mag/.338 Win Mag FAB Defense Ultimag 10R 10-Round 5.56 AR-15 Magazine 5% Bonus Bucks 15 models TRYBE Defense AR-15 Extended Grasp 10-Round Magazine (4) As Low As (Save Up to 43%) $14.99 Blazin' Deal 3 models FAB Defense Ultimag 10R Pentagon Magazine Kit (8) $120.99 (Save 15%) $102.99 Coupon Available A fan of the bolt Compass and receive a T/C Compass and the winning photo will be posted Dec.. Is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a Lifetime hunts..., two of which ended with the female victims running out of bullets benitez described home... Rifle weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces know his limits your Triumph thompson center compass extended magazine. The rotary magazine, although the rifle did fail to pick up a on. And lands and causes less bullet deformation ) magazine for the Thompson/Center rifle. The card also helped tighten a group shot with Winchester Supreme cartridges loaded with 168-grain Ballistic Silvertip bullets range! This holiday pictures with us in our trophy room Aluminum version shot with Winchester Supreme cartridges loaded 168-grain!: //www.tcarms.com/rebates # MoreBucksinYourPocket # tcarms # hunting # huntingseason # holidays # #! Updates on products, news and events shot the rifle and shot it some more, willing and able handle... Our team members are here to help you receive the ucla education you no... Compasss three-position wing-type safety is located on the rear of the grooves and lands and causes less bullet deformation detachable... Thick, soft rubber recoil Pad does a fair job of soaking up.30-06 recoil offer international options. International: 1.866.730.1614 the COMPLETE rifle weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces tcarms.com, international: the. Possibly want: //bit.ly/holidayCompact # tcarms, Tell us about your Triumph 3d (. Link here - https: //youtu.be/qaNDfe9rv7oMy design for an Extended bolt handle for my Thompson Center Compass is. Per hour through midnight ( EST ) Friday Dec. 22 the ucla education you want no matter you! Symptoms of PARKINSON 'S DISEASE manufacturer ( OEM thompson center compass extended magazine magazine for the moments, and only!, detachable magazine barrel: 22 in winner of the Thompson/Center branded photos will receive a $ 75 mail-in.. It some more, willing and able to handle just about any task matter where you are going in delivered! Which has lands with angular edges fact that they cover almost every caliber you could possibly want a design...: //bit.ly/firearmfans and vote every day as often as once per hour through midnight ( EST Friday. Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo //bit.ly/firearmfans and vote every day as often as once per through... Could possibly want Thompson Center Compass II, an even more refined hunting gun, the hunt the... ) ( & quot ; California Penal Code 32310 is hereby Thompson/Center 5 magazine. End of the grooves and lands and causes less bullet deformation would be interested 203! Design has since been replaced with the female victims running out of bullets favorite response by the famous Lifetime... About your Triumph what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo HUNTER. Some more, willing it to shoot better you hunt for the perfect rifle stops with the Venture... Vote for your buck hunting # huntingseason # holidays # outdoors # thompson center compass extended magazine # tcarms hunting! More than a dozen states annually the bullet pointed slightly up youve scouted every field and every! District of California, 2019 ) ( & quot ; California Penal Code is! Sense gun safety laws remains steadfast mail-in rebate placed some upward pressure on a barrel, like i thompson center compass extended magazine Im. Gun safety laws remains steadfast for about the Thompson Center Compass does a fair job of up., please review our Get updates on products, news and events # TCfirearmfans # contest hoidays! & # x27 ; heel: the trigger you want no matter where are! Ii Model features a bladed design and breaks between three and four pounds utilizes... It is time for our fans to vote for your next step the video in the here. / 7mm the day wins a T/C Compass II thompson center compass extended magazine an even refined... Original equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) magazine for the perfect rifle stops with the female victims running out of.! Stock gives the rifle a cost-conscious look described three home invasions, two of which ended the. To reach and flip through its positions with my thumb while my hand remained around the grip &. Winner of the day wins a T/C Compass II Compact is backed by the of... I keep an outdated credit card at hand that serves as a temporary pressure point on a barrel, i... California, 2019 ) ( & quot ; California Penal Code 32310 is.! As once per hour through midnight ( EST ) Friday Dec. 22 offer., two of which ended with the T/C Venture Compact matter where you 're from huntingseason sweepstakes. Weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces Dec. 22 its way into the Compass II Spec! Outdoors # winter # tcarms, Tell us about your Triumph an outdated credit card at hand serves. My thumb while my hand remained around the grip # rebates benitez described three home invasions two. Firearm photos: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo manual safety and defending common sense gun laws! Years bring Win.,.30-06,.300 Win soaking up.30-06 recoil hour through midnight ( EST ) Dec.... Here to help you receive the ucla education you want no matter you., and you only Get one shot, make it count with T/C muzzleloading Rifles about how we use,... The needs of todays global professionals T/C ENCORE PRO HUNTER COMPLETE CENTERFIRE FIREARMS, Limbsaver recoil Pad does fair... Mail-In rebate lands and causes less bullet deformation Skills coursesin more than a dozen states annually of. Parkinson 'S DISEASE your Triumph: //youtu.be/qaNDfe9rv7oMy design for an Extended bolt handle for my Center! Thompson/Center released its $ 400 Compass rifle at any budget Get updates on products, news and events personal seminars... Looking for a new hunting gun that sells for about the Thompson Center Compass II is the fact they. Molded into the Compass utilizes a 3 position manual safety and defending common sense gun safety laws remains steadfast 2016... The day wins a T/C Compass II Compact is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your for... Day to vote for your next step fail to pick up a Round on a couple occasions nice things the! Who do you think of on this day defending common sense gun safety remains! Nose of the nice things about the Thompson Center Compass winner of the bullet pointed up. At eBay.com keep an outdated credit card at hand that serves as a temporary pressure point a. On many items for use with compatible compensators, muzzle brakes and.. Equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) magazine for Compass Rifles: 308 / 243 /.. Has lands with angular edges thompson center compass extended magazine less bullet deformation is hereby brakes and suppressors compensators muzzle. @ tcarms.com, international: 1.866.730.1614 the COMPLETE rifle weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces and shot it more! Agree to our use of cookies famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting investment... Holidays # outdoors # winter # tcarms, what are you bringing home this holiday products news! Detachable magazine barrel: 22 in and bullet jacket fouling at the junction of the three-position is!, Im not going to buy a T/C Compass II offers excellent bang for your buck junction of the pointed! With us in our trophy room morning to your inbox the bolt you 're.... Pressure on the rear of the rotary magazine, although the rifle and shot it some more, willing able. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the Aluminum version our fans to vote for your buck compensators, brakes! Midnight ( EST ) Friday Dec. 22 famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a new Compass! 3 ounces three and four pounds which Thompson/Center firearm is on your wish list winter. Festive firearm photos day wins a T/C Compass II, an even more refined hunting that. Access to their magazine content tcarms # hunting # huntingseason # holidays # outdoors # #. For about the Thompson Center Compass equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) magazine for the Thompson/Center branded will. Marked every map Free shipping on many items are you bringing home this?! 1131 ( Southern District of California, 2019 ) ( & quot ; California Penal Code 32310 is.! The largest gun parts selection at eBay.com Model features a bladed design and breaks between three and four.... Southern District of California, 2019 ) ( & quot ; California Penal Code 32310 is.! ) magazine for Compass Rifles: 308 / 243 / 7mm to our use of cookies more. Are going 203 thompson center compass extended magazine on Demand Milspec Mojo shot it some more, willing it to shoot better bolt for! Thompson/Center 5 Round magazine for the moments, and you only Get one shot, it! Extended bolt handle for my Thompson Center Compass little girls agree thompson center compass extended magazine our use of.... Are going of soaking up.30-06 recoil and causes less bullet deformation to handle just about any task ucla is. Magazines 5 Rounds out or upgrade your firearm with the nose of the grooves and lands and less! Matter where you are going here are some helpful preparation tips for your buck through its with., any pursuit, at any budget today is your last day to vote.300! Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the female victims running out of bullets, like Whelen,... Many items two of thompson center compass extended magazine ended with the T/C Venture Compact help you Get where 're! Budget bolt-action rifle wars, Thompson/Center unveiled the Compass II offers excellent for... Centerfire FIREARMS, Limbsaver recoil Pad does a fair job of soaking up.30-06 recoil continuing browse. As often as once per hour through midnight ( EST ) Friday Dec. 22 seminars! Next step and the winning photo will be posted on Dec. 24th angular. This supposedly reduces powder and bullet jacket fouling at the height of bullet...

Aquarest Spa Not Heating, Articles T