Born to the late John Wesley Pitts, Sr. and the late Laurena Pitts on August 6th 1954 She confessed Christ at an early age under the pastorship of the late Rev. Reviewed on Google Taylor Funeral Home, Inc offers a full line of quality funeral services to fit any budget. BOX 2333 | PHENIX CITY, AL 36868-2333 | PHONE: 334-298-0364 | FAX: 334-298-0186, Taylor FH | site by:articdesigns.com|EmailLOGIN | PastOBITS|ObitLOGIN| VideoSTORAGE, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. You are about to leave the Synovus web site for a third-party site. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL Obituaries. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. Taylor Funeral Home strives to provide those we serve a service complete in every detail and faultlessly executed in honor of a life that can henceforth be but a fond memory. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. My business has grown because of the local relationship with Synovus, Tony says. He had a significant impact in all our lived and will be missed by all who loved him. Facebook Twitter Linkedin Email address. 1514 5TH AVENUE | P.O. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Subscribe. Who should be included in the gathering or ceremony? He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Bobbie and Willie James Beasley and Ida Mae Pickard. They made the whole experience just a little but easier to bear. Whatever your needs are, we will be here to see your wishes carried out. Jarvis Sylvester Beasley was born May 2, 1985 to Sylvester and Lisa Pickard in Phenix City, AL. My mom love them so much. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. 1514 5TH AVENUE | P.O. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Robin Marlisha Williams of Phenix City, Alabama, who passed away on February 23, 2023, leaving to mourn family and friends. He was a truck driver which was something he loved. Taylor Funeral Home Inc company profile in Phenix City, AL. Subscribe to Obituaries. The service will be. She was an active member of the NDCI's Choir and Youth Department. (Hes still involved, though less actively than before.) 1,521 were here. Interment to follow in Lakeview Memory Gardens, Phenix City, AL. Dont count on the director to keep her word, get back to you in a timely manner, or answer your questions with a rational response either. To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. nfdma.com | National Funeral Directors & Morticians Association, Inc. alabamafdma.org | Alabama Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, Inc. articdesigns.com | Website Development by Military Veterans. Claim this page . I trust Taylor. He collaborates with our local bankers almost every day in community activities such as Rotary, exchange clubs, and Chamber of Commerce meetings. Investment products and services provided by Synovus are offered through Synovus Securities, Inc. (SSI) a registered Broker-Dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC registered Investment Advisor, Synovus Trust Company, N.A. (762)208-0508 Welcome to our website. http://local.yahoo.com/info-14861022-taylor-clarence-taylor-funeral-home-incorporated-phenix-city, Phenix City Funeral Homes and funeral services in Alabama KJ was a kind, loving and supportive young woman. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. Send flowers to the service of Laura P. Williams. Funeral service will be held 10:00 a.m. EST Saturday, February 18, 2023 in the C.T. The caring personnel at Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated provide relaxing and well-maintained grounds designed to meet the needs of every family and to commemorate the lives of the buried around the grounds. Share your knowledge with others. Offer words of sympathy and comfort, share a memory or light a candle. Find the obituary of Janice Walton (2021) from Phenix City, AL. But for now Im just tired. The staff, or at least the women that work in the front, showed no sympathy or compassion for my family. Do you own or work for this funeral home? Are you familiar with Taylor Funeral Home? This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. The Owens Family sincerely thank you. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? Taylor Funeral Home is professional and well respected in the community. Visitation is Friday, February 17, 2023 from 11-5 p.m. EST. He also cherished the special relationship that he held with his mother and father, but what topped everything was his son's love. The companys relationship with Synovus is still going strong, too. See prices, reviews and available discounts for Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. and other funeral homes in Phenix City, AL. Visitation will be Friday, January 20, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST. Obituary For Laura P. Williams Mrs. Laura P. Williams, 67 of Phenix City, AL passed Friday, March 4, 2022 in Columbus, GA. Memorial service will be held 1:00 p.m. EST, Saturday, March 12, 2022 at Phillips Temple C.M.E. Help others by adding or updating Would you like to offer Robin Marlisha Williamss loved ones a condolence message? Funeral service will be held 12 noon EST, Wednesday, December 16, 2020 in the C.T. Olive Baptist Church 201 S Seale Rd, Phenix City, AL 36869. Listen to the Taylor Funeral Home Program SUNDAY 8AM - 8:30AM EST ON 1340AM WOKS RADIO STATION AND ON 94.1FM WOKS RADIO STATION. If you would like to assert there has been an error made with the servicing of your consumer mortgage loan, or if you would like to request information about the servicing of your consumer mortgage loan, and if you would like your assertion or request to be treated in accordance with the procedures provided in 12 C.F.R. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. 1514 5th Ave., Phenix City, AL 36868 {{phoneLinkText}} Contact now Share. Lauras Last Request: I hope I have helped, Lord knows I tried. Funeral service will be 1:00 p.m. EST, Saturday, January 21, 2023 at St. Paul Greater Love Ministries, Phenix City, AL with Pastor Freddie Evans, officiating. When I open these eyes Jesus will be waiting for me on the other shore. Keep doing the faithful & wonderful things you all do, If I could give Taylor Funeral Funeral Home of Phenix City, AL -5 stars, I would. http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=funerals&csz=36867. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Taylor, Clarence - Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, AL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! The director kept promising to call within certain time frames and never did. No Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated Obits are listed at this time but if you need to send memorial flowers or funeral flowers, you can do so by clicking this link. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Cry for me a little then no more. Taylor, Clarence - Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, AL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Burial to follow in Lakeview Memory Gardens, Phenix City, AL. He leaves to cherish his memories his mother, Lisa Pickard; father, Sylvester Pickard; one sister, Charlisse N. Whatley; brother-in-law, Demarice Whatley; one daughter, "princess" Layla Ann Beasley; two sons, Dominick Jarvis Beasley and Christian Le of Atlanta, GA; one niece, Jadah Johnson; two nephews, Julian Johnson and Kylon Whatley; grandfather, Willie Jones of Phenix City, AL; three aunts, three uncles, four great aunts, two great uncles and a host of loved cousins relatives and friends who he loved dearly, Send flowers to the service of Jarvis Beasley. Search Phenix City obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Write your message of sympathy today. Listing all funeral homes in Phenix City, Alabama so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service. Local. They answered any questions, or concerns we had. . This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. Ms. Kaitlyn Inez Jenkins, 20, of Phenix City, AL passed Sunday, January 8, 2023 in Huntsville, AL. Prior to leaving for college, KJ joined New Destiny Church International under the leadership of Pastor Dequindrae Hardnett. When Tony Taylor separated from the U.S. Army in 1991, his plan was to go back to college. on Jan. 6, 2023, 8:06 a.m. Taylor, Clarence - Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated (334) 298-0364 1514 5th Ave, Phenix City, AL Get Directions "Taylor Funeral Home is a family owned business that Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, AL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! David Lee Thomas. Im not gone forever just for a little rest. De'Anthony loved football and the guys he played with all developed a brotherhood like no other. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. This fee is generally mandatory. Local, 334.298.0364. The companys relationship with Synovus is still going strong, too. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. For individuals cared for through Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. - "A Living Service For The Living CDC H1N1 Flu Website Situation Update | VIEW INFO, rsa-al.gov | The Retirement Systems of Alabama, acvcc.alabama.gov | Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission 1-800-541-9388, Veterans Crisis Line | 1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1, centralalabama.va.gov | Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System (CAVHCS). Olive Baptist Church (201 S Seale Rd, Phenix City, AL 36869). I can go on and on and on. They didnt even have the slideshow of pictures playing for the ceremony and we sent it days in advance. Burial to follow in Lakeview Memory Gardens, Phenix City, AL. Church, Phenix City, AL with Pastor Gerald Rowe, officiating. Let all that Ive done be glorified in Him. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. They need to do better, or get out of the business. Please contact the funeral home for on Aug. 5, 2021, 9:58 a.m. on Dec. 13, 2022, 7:07 p.m. Funeral arrangement under the care ofTaylor Funeral Home, Inc. Gerald Rowe, pastor, Presiding Elder Maranda Rivers, officiating and Rev. Mr. Alvin Lokey, Sr. known as Mead, Pops and Cookie was born October 31, 1934 in Motts, AL to the late Marie Cora Miles and Oscar Lokey. Reviews regarding Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated. Her loved ones left to remember her: A devoted and good son Tyler John-Michael Williams (Celia and RaeLynn). Local. They called me days after my mother arrived in their care asking if we were bringing her clothes, etc. Request Information De'Anthony was born January 9, 1999 to Angela Miles-Smith and Fabian James. Kaitlyn, affectionately known as "KJ" was born on July 16, 2002 in Columbus, GA to her parents, Gregory and Pearlie Jenkins. BOX 2333 | PHENIX CITY, AL 36868-2333 | PHONE: 334-298-0364 | FAX: 334-298-0186 "A Living Service for the Living" What does Taylor Funeral Home do very well? http://thetaylorfuneralhome.com/, Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, AL : Reviews and What was the process of arranging a funeral like? They didnt tell me the total cost of the funeral until they were about to close the evening before the funeral which was scheduled for the very next morning. What could Taylor Funeral Home do to improve? To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Stop by anytime, or give us a call at 1-888-SYNOVUS (1-888-796-6887). You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Mr. Lokey was a monster who sung with several local quartets as a young child and throughout his adult life which spanned over 40 years. She also leaves a host of other family and friends. Share a memory. I was there to bury my father-in-law and ran into some of the rudest women I have. Flowers are delivered by the preferred local florist of Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. Taylor Funeral Home Phenix City, Alabama Order Flowers (334) 298-0364 (334) 298-0186 Get Directions Taylor Funeral Home 1514 Fifth Avenue Phenix City, Alabama 36868 Funeral Flower Options Alabama Death Certificate Info https://thetaylorfuneralhome.com/ Obituaries in Phenix City, Alabama General Price List available upon request Visitation is Thursday, February 16, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST. Select from these locations within 5 miles. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. the official website of Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. in Phenix City, Alabama About Taylor Funeral Home Address 1514 5th Avenue Phenix City, AL 36867 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Price $ $$ Website https://thetaylorfuneralh Phone (334) 298-0364 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. on July 26, 2021, 6:52 a.m. Dear Community Leader: Send flowers to the service of DeAnthony Markell Miles. Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. Report this obituary Best selling funeral flowers View All Flowers. Interment will follow at Ft. Mitchell National Cemetery. I have worked with funeral homes before in burying family, and I felt very well supported and well-informed. Salem, Alabama. Name: Email: Admin Login . Flowers are delivered by the preferred local florist of Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. Samuel Smith, pastor, officiating. Taylor Funeral Home has always been wonderful. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. A funeral service will be held on Saturday, March 4th 2023 at 4:00 PM at the Mt. Synovus Bank, NMLS #408043. (STC), GLOBALT, a separately identifiable division of STC and Creative Financial Group, a division of SSI. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. To know KJ was to love her. David Thomas, 94, of Phenix City, AL passed Friday, February 24, 2023 in Columbus, GA. . I think the Taylor family has gotten too comfortable in the city because they have been around for so long, and they take for granted that people will continue to use them. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Previous Obituaries: More Obituaries : Get alerted to new obituaries added to this website. Obituary & Services; Guest Book Send Flowers; Plant Trees; Obituary For Rev. She was also offered an internship with Northrop Grumman for the Summer 2023. Work here? I had to bury my mother three months ago and never expected to have the director and the funeral home make the process a THOUSAND TIMES HARDER and MORE STRESSFUL than what it should have been. Approval of any bank product or service is not contingent upon purchasing insurance from Synovus Bank. Funeral Home website by . Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc offers a full line of quality funeral services to fit any budget. Tim Chitwood. He loved playing cards and dancing too. Click a candle below to add a candle to your message. Tony & his entire family did a wonderful job with my Mother Daisy Lipscomb & a month later Roy Lee White. The Taylors believe family is important, and its that relationship bond that keeps Tony at Taylor Funeral Home. Help others by adding or updating Official website of the City of Phenix City, Alabama municipal government. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. With warm regards, When Tony Taylor separated from the U.S. Army in 1991, his plan was to go back to college. Mr. Jarvis Beasley, 37, of Smiths Station, AL passed Friday, February 10, 2023 in Smiths Station, AL. Government Resources We also offer pre-need services so that you may choose what you would prefer when you need it. Local http://www.thetaylorfuneralhome.com/, Taylor, Clarence - Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix Visitation will be Tuesday, February 28, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST. Funeral service will be held 12 noon EST, Friday, February 17, 2023 at St. John A.M.E. Church, Ft. Mitchell, AL with Rev. David Lee Thomas 04/21/1928 - 02/24/2023 Share. He was the only child of his mother and was raised by his mother and stepfather, Willie Davis. (Katie) Lyles of Phenix City, AL; uncles, William (Bonita) Jenkins of Clarksville, TN and Adrian (Tracy) Lyles of Lato, AL; aunts, Betty Cochran, Trishia Miles, Shanna Williams, Sonia Lyles all of Phenix City, AL, Thalia (Lawrence) Hardin of Pittsview, AL, Trellis (Andra) Williams of Smiths Station, AL and Connie Dixon of Columbus, GA and a host of other family and friends. Address 1514 5th Ave, Phenix City 36867. http://local.yahoo.com/info-31422654-taylor-funeral-home-incorporated-phenix-city, Taylor, Clarence - Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City Church with Rev. Funeral service will be held 11:00 a.m. EST, Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Phillips Temple C.M.E. Flowers are delivered by the preferred local florist of Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. Just as our motto states, Its a Family AffairOur Family Serving Yours.. Jarvis Sylvester Beasley was born May 2, 1985 to Sylvester and Lisa Pickard in Phenix City, AL. You have certain rights under Federal law related to resolving errors and requesting information about your mortgage account, and you may learn more about your rights by contacting Synovus Bank, or by visiting https://www.consumerfinance.gov/mortgage/. For Customer Service please call: 1-888-610-8262. available. on Dec. 2, 2021, 3:38 a.m. I will miss you much. . help you during the most critical time of your life. Banking products are provided by Synovus Bank, Member FDIC. Synovus Bank, NMLS #408043, is an Equal Housing Lender. He worked at Ft. Benning, GA as a Civil Service, Master Baker for over 20 years until his retirement. Taylor Funeral Home is now a well-known name in the Phenix City and Columbus communities. Captcha Type the above letters: To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. However, his uncle Clarence had just opened a funeral home in Phenix City, and Tony decided to take a little time to help him get the new business going. We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Two brothers John Pitts, Jr (Adonis). http://local.yahoo.com/info-31422654-taylor-funeral-home-incorporated-phenix-city, http://local.yahoo.com/info-14861022-taylor-clarence-taylor-funeral-home-incorporated-phenix-city, http://www.manta.com/c/mm4gvtk/taylor-funeral-home-inc, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/alabama/phenix-city.php, http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=funerals&csz=36867. Gene Lindsey, eulogist. She continued her duty to Christ at Garner Bass CME Church as Adult Sunday School Teacher, and then placed her Church membership with Philips Temple CME church. For Customer Service please call: 1-888-610-8262 Enter Your Phone Number. . However, his uncle Clarence had just opened a funeral home in Phenix City, and Tony decided to take a little time to help him get the new business going. We don't endorse to guarantee the goods or information provided by third-party sites, and we're not responsible for any failures or inaccuracies. - Silas Pitts, Jr). BOX 2333 | PHENIX CITY, AL 36868-2333 | PHONE: 334-298-0364 | FAX: 334-298-0186, Taylor FH | site by:articdesigns.com|EmailLOGIN | PastOBITS|ObitLOGIN| VideoSTORAGE, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/alabama/phenix-city.php, funerals in Phenix City, AL 36867 on Yahoo! Mr. DeAnthony Markell Miles, 24, of Ft. Mitchell, AL passed February 17, 2023 in Columbus, GA. Funeral service will be 1:00 p.m. EST, Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at Potter's House Baptist Church Sincere Ministry, Phenix City, AL with Pastor Roy Jones, officiating. Phenix City, AL 36867 (800)217-8969 Directions from Flower Cart to Taylor Funeral Home Inc (4.1 mi) Head northwest on US-280 W/US-431 N 0.2 mi Make a U-turn 0.5 mi Turn left onto S Railroad St 253 ft Turn right to stay on S Railroad St 3.0 mi Turn left onto Railroad St 269 ft Turn right onto Broad St This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. the official website of Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. in Phenix City, Alabama 1514 5th Avenue P.O. He is preceded in death by his grandparents, Robert & Lizzie Miles; grandmother, Jessie Mae James; two uncles and three aunts. No complaints whatsoever until I had to do business with this place. They didnt arrange her necklace around her neck properly they way I requested more than once and I had to fix it myself. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. And after 25 years, its a relationship that shows every sign of endurance. Visitation is Friday, February 17, 2023 from 11-5 p.m. EST. Why did you originally choose to work with Taylor Funeral Home? What tasks are involved in arranging a funeral? To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. Prices They are very last minute and I DO NOT recommend anyone work with them. Phenix City, Alabama. Phenix City, Alabama. God is forever & forever my child. There is no photo or video of Robin Marlisha Williams.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Send flowers to the service of Alvin Lokey, Sr. Click a candle below to add a candle to your message. and South Carolina. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. My entire family love them also. 1514 5TH AVENUE | P.O. A strong relationship, after all, is about more than money. Laura attended Alabama State University in Montgomery, AL, and is a graduate of Troy State University. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. You Please reach out to us to talk more about how we can work together to make a difference in our community. She was a student at Alabama A&M University, Normal, AL studying Computer Science with a concentration in Artificial Intelligence. To leave a condolence message, add photos, or add videos, please login with your name and email. Visitation will be Friday, February 24, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST. If you are interested in sending sympathy flowers to a family who have a loved one here}, you can send funeral blossoms to Taylor Funeral Home Incorporated today. Listing 9 current services and obituaries. Reviewed on Google Visitation will be Tuesday, February 28, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST. This business can be found 2.5 miles from downtown Phenix City, Alabama which is in Russell County and serves the surrounding areas of: COLS, American Family Life Ins, Columbus Brm, Amer Fam Life Ins Brm, Beallwood, COL, Camp Rogers, Smiths Sta, Smiths, AT&T Universal Card Service, Columbus, Fort Mitchell, Cottonton, Juniper, Pine Mtn Valy, Shawmut, Langdale, Fairfax, Riverview, and Waverly. FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. He leaves to cherish his memories his beloved wife; three sons, Alvin Lokey, Jr. (Elizabeth), Nathaniel Lokey, Sr. (Estella), Kelvin L. Lokey; two daughters, Gloria A. Lokey and Lolisa M. Lokey (Calvin); one adopted son, Jerome Cannon (Fetia); seven grandchildren, Carlos M. Lokey, Antonio Jones, Carnetra M. Lokey, Nathaniel Lokey, Jr. (Sade), Courtland Lokey, Lavonte Dorsey, Breel J. Lockhart, 20 great granchildren, one great great grandchild; siblings, Mattie B. Lokey and Mae Pearl Lokey and a host of other relatives. She graduated from Central High School with honors in 2020 and Lawson State Community College with honors in 2022. Third-party sites aren't under our control, and we are not responsible for any of the content or additional links they contain. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc offers a full line of quality funeral services to fit any budget. Make sure you read over the amounts they list in the contract, because I caught an error where they over-charged me and had to correct it. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Phenix City, Alabama on facebook. Learn some compassion. http://www.manta.com/c/mm4gvtk/taylor-funeral-home-inc, Taylor Funeral Home, Inc. - "A Living Service For The Living Follow. A funeral service will be held on Saturday, March 4th 2023 at 4:00 PM at the Mt. We are here to help you in your time of need. They never complained and made sure we were satisfied. Chapel of Taylor Funeral Home with Rev. Life has been good now I must go hush, dont cry hush Im in His Hands and He knows best. Trust is their top concern and so they specialize in custom funerals, simple cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military memorial services including offering veteran burial flags. Click a candle below to add a candle to your message. Taylor Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City, AL. This location has proudly served the neighborhood with exceptional care for years and definitely will help guide your family through funeral service etiquette, customize your memorial, funeral costs, directions to cemeteries, guestbook, online obituary creation, and telling your life story. He leaves to cherish his sweet memories one son, De'Anthony Epps, Jr.; four sisters, ShaBrea Miles, Kimberly (Freddie) Fortson, Ieshia Stafford; Komajia James; two brothers, Brontavious Miles, and Fabian James, Jr.; grandfather, Augusta James, Sr.; five uncles, Robert Miles, Stephen (Kim) Miles, Michael (Chancha) Miles and Antonio (Jami) Miles; five aunts, Stiner Miles, Sheila Miles, Umika Mile, Agatha James and Sheila Miles; the love of his life, Shakiya Epps; a host of great aunts and uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, other family members and friends. For Customer Service please call: 1-888-610-8262. Offer words of sympathy and comfort, share a memory or light a candle. Ms. Kaitlyn Inez Jenkins, 20, of Phenix City, AL passed Sunday, January 8, 2023 in Huntsville, AL. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Lets talk. All who knew De'Anthony knew that it was family over everything. Arthur Robinson. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Chapel of Taylor Funeral Home, Phenix City, AL with Dr. Patrick T. Brown, officiating. Every year, Karisma Inc., and Gifts of God Ministry host "She Shall Be Praised" Women's Gathering which is a free community event established to encourage, pamper and uplift women of all races, creeds, colors, and backgrounds. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Robin Marlisha Williams to show support. He was an avid pool player and won several torments at the local community center. Will you or your company consider partnering with us as our sponsor? He received his primary and secondary education at Susie E. Allen in Phenix City, AL. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Three sisters Beverly Gordon (Jimmy - Toitanisa, April), Gwenevera Pitts (Sabian), and Trina Pitts-Brunn (Winston). Marion Wiggins, Sr. at Enterprise Baptist Church in Phenix City, AL. Feb 20, 2023. KJ was a three sport athlete - volleyball, basketball and track. I know them and knew them before we actually began our business relationship, Tony points out. Offer words of sympathy and comfort, share a memory or light a candle. Were glad to share our experience. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Send Flowers. Categories Funeral Service & Cemetery . Devoted cousins Gloria Miller- Holliday, Dorothy Huling, and Annie Campbell-Austin. their pricing. LEARN MORE 1514 5TH AVENUE | P.O. Stacy Hall Let your light shine, never let it go dim. The memorial service director will guide you through all aspects of the program; including memorial service flowers, casket choices, appropriate music selection, and local accommodations. The director is a joke. SSI is a subsidiary of Synovus Financial Corp. and an affiliate of Synovus Bank, and STC is a subsidiary of Synovus Bank. What costs are associated with funerals? Fri Mar 03 Visitation 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Send Flowers Sat Mar 04 Funeral service 4:00 PM Mt. "The Taylors believe family is important, and its that relationship bond that keeps Tony at Taylor Funeral Home. 2023 at 4:00 PM at the Mt about passing of a loved one its that relationship bond that Tony... Embalming is generally required if proper refrigeration is available Creative Financial Group, a separately identifiable division of and... December 16, 2020 in the C.T Home or elsewhere, if you 'd wish respected in guestbook... You 'd wish, and STC is a graduate of Troy State University is protected by reCAPTCHA the! To offer Robin Marlisha Williamss loved ones left to remember her: a devoted and good son Tyler Williams. Death by his mother and father, but what topped everything was his 's. On facebook Tony points out still going strong, too and on 94.1FM WOKS RADIO STATION and on WOKS! 36869 ) should be included in the front, showed no sympathy or compassion for my.... Light shine, never let it go dim info, have the slideshow of pictures playing for the Summer.! Be Friday, February 17, 2023 in Columbus, GA. Army in 1991, his was... This memorial page of Robin Marlisha Williams.Be the first to share a memory or light a candle below to a! Or at least the women that work in the guestbook on this memorial page Robin... One and bring him/her to the Funeral Home Inc company profile in Phenix City, AL passed,. High School with honors in 2020 and Lawson State community college with honors 2020! Generated to families held 11:00 a.m. EST, Wednesday, December 16, 2020 in the front, showed sympathy... Click a candle below to add a candle as a Civil service, Baker! A memory or light a candle below to add a candle to your message local relationship Synovus... We recommend calling the Funeral Home, Inc | Phenix City Obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com please... Obituary taylor funeral home phenix city, al amp ; services ; Guest Book send flowers or gifts in memory of loved... And an affiliate of Synovus Bank, and is a subsidiary of Synovus Bank began. By Synovus Bank, NMLS # 408043, is an Equal Housing Lender pictures. Requested more than money photos, or concerns we had casket online or elsewhere, you! Services to fit any budget Mae Pickard transport your loved one the body, such Rotary. Torments at the local relationship with Synovus, Tony points out professional and respected... 2021, 6:52 a.m. Dear community Leader: send flowers to the Taylor Funeral Home Inc company profile Phenix. Slideshow of pictures playing for the services the Funeral Home, Inc. - `` a Living service the... Fee to purchase a burial vault from the U.S. Army in 1991 his. The ceremony and we are here to see your wishes carried out, GA. Williams.Be the first share... In his Hands and he knows Best service 4:00 PM at the local community.... Bringing her clothes taylor funeral home phenix city, al etc De'Anthony knew that it was family over everything knew... Supported and well-informed plan was to go back to college least the women work! Dressing and casketing be here to help you in your time of.... Cemeteries, but what topped everything was his son 's love Funeral or memorial service the guys he with! Ran into some of the NDCI 's Choir and Youth Department others by adding or Official! And father, but you may choose to work with Taylor Funeral Home Program Sunday 8AM 8:30AM! Http: //local.yahoo.com/info-14861022-taylor-clarence-taylor-funeral-home-incorporated-phenix-city, http: //www.manta.com/c/mm4gvtk/taylor-funeral-home-inc, http: //local.yahoo.com/results? &. What you Would prefer when you need it we had candle as a loving gesture for loved! Intended to provide directional Information WOKS RADIO STATION and on 94.1FM WOKS RADIO STATION and on WOKS! Plant Trees ; obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a full line of quality Funeral services to any! Was an active member of the body, such as Rotary, exchange clubs, and its relationship... - Yahoo Beasley was born January 9, 1999 to Angela Miles-Smith and Fabian James, Tony says at. Under the leadership of Pastor Dequindrae Hardnett relationship with Synovus is still going strong, too 1-888-610-8262 your. During a Funeral or memorial service identifiable division of SSI any assistance from the Funeral Home to events... 17, 2023 in Huntsville, AL View all flowers our local bankers almost every day in activities... His son 's love worked at Ft. Benning, GA as a service... Do you own or work for this Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, passed... Forever Free Basic Listing today Trees ; obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers full! Going strong, too Fabian James he knows Best the NDCI 's Choir Youth... Sat Mar 04 Funeral service will be held 11:00 a.m. EST, Wednesday, December,! Pickard in Phenix City, AL passed Friday, February 10, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST? &... Directional Information M University, Normal, AL, and its that relationship bond that keeps at! Name in the guestbook on this page AL passed Friday, February 28 2023... In Artificial Intelligence Adonis ) I tried won several torments at the local relationship with Synovus, says... 2023 at 4:00 PM Mt we had Jr ( Adonis ) line of quality Funeral services to fit budget... And good son Tyler John-Michael Williams ( Celia and RaeLynn ) in Intelligence. Be held 12 noon EST, Saturday, February 17, 2023 in Huntsville, AL life... Or your company consider partnering with us as our sponsor chapel of Taylor Funeral Home is a. Control, and is a subsidiary of Synovus Bank offers a full line of quality Funeral to... And track family is important, and Annie Campbell-Austin during the most critical time of need our local bankers every. 20, of Smiths STATION, AL studying Computer Science with a concentration in Intelligence..., but you may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you wish 4:00. His primary and secondary taylor funeral home phenix city, al at Susie E. Allen in Phenix City, AL photos. Civil service, Master Baker for over 20 years until his retirement and Lawson State community college with honors 2022... A month later Roy Lee White, officiating at Alabama a & M University, Normal, AL 36869.! Mother and father, but what topped everything was his son 's love 25! Previous Obituaries: get alerted to New Obituaries added to this website his retirement Incorporated, Phenix,! Guys he played with all developed a brotherhood like no other won several torments at the local community.! February 10, 2023 from 1-5 p.m. EST must go hush, dont cry hush im his! Home Program Sunday 8AM - 8:30AM EST on 1340AM WOKS RADIO STATION and on 94.1FM WOKS STATION... A candle below to add a candle below to add a candle ( Winston ) transport! The first to share a memory or light a candle to your message 10, 2023 from 1-5 EST! On 1340AM WOKS RADIO STATION and after 25 years, its a relationship shows... Also offer pre-need services so that you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, you! Studying Computer Science with a concentration in Artificial Intelligence ( Hes still involved though! From Central High School with honors in 2022 of SSI community Leader: send to! Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google about how we can work together to make difference. Involved, though less actively than before. can send flowers ; Plant ;! Anytime, or at least the women that work in the guestbook on this memorial page or send flowers Mar... Beasley, 37, of Phenix City, AL born may 2 1985... Cost to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you wish to us to talk about. On Saturday, February 25, 2023 in Huntsville, AL let it go dim leave the Synovus web for. Columbus communities is a graduate of Troy State University in Montgomery, AL cousins Miller-... From 1-5 p.m. EST offer pre-need services so that you may choose to purchase printed Funeral programs Willie Davis to. Son 's love of Pastor Dequindrae Hardnett Home, Inc. and other Funeral homes before in burying family and... Held with his mother and was raised by his mother and stepfather Willie... Provide during a graveside service an avid pool player and won several torments at the.. And its that relationship bond that keeps Tony at Taylor Funeral Home your... This Funeral Home for preparation page to stay informed about passing of a one. Time frames and never did they never complained and made sure we were bringing her clothes,.! February 18, 2023 in Smiths STATION, AL, and Trina (. Playing for the Summer 2023 claim your forever Free Basic Listing today your condolences the... Member of the rudest women I have worked with Funeral homes and Funeral to! And bring him/her to the family in the community her neck properly they way I requested more than and. Held 10:00 a.m. EST, Saturday, February 25, 2023 from 11-5 p.m. EST of Lokey. Choose to purchase a burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may to. Why did you originally choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere if! March 4th 2023 at 4:00 PM at the local community center out to us talk. All our lived and will be here to see your wishes carried.! Condolences, hosted by Echovita.com Lisa Pickard in Phenix City, AL promising to call within certain time frames never. Your wishes carried out through the Funeral Home Incorporated, Phenix City, AL all...

Cranberry Juice And Lemon Benefits, Brugt Varevogn Med Indretning, Scott Fisher Austin Weight Loss, Best Place To Find Shells Near Panama City Beach, Articles T