Here, realising that Dobby belonged to the Malfoys, Harry stuffed Tom Riddle's Diary into one of his socks and handed it to Lucius Malfoy. Late March 1998Shell Cottage, Tinworth, Cornwall, England, Great Britain[2] The utterance came a half second after a soggy flier smacked a bewildered girl in the face. "Pwah!" [5] Before he was given freedom, he wore a body-covering pillowcase. NOT HARRY POTTER AND THE SYSTEM. This work could have adult content. The Hogwarts house-elves refused thereafter to clean the common room, as they viewed the hidden clothes to be insulting. [4th major world - One Piece - 229 - 300] There have actually been quite a few Ravenclaws that seem to be downright dumb. [3] However Ron, Fred, and George Weasley came in their dad's enchanted flying car to free him from the Dursleys. The Owl that was pecking at the window should have been the first clue that something was off. A mysterious little boy named Harry moves in next door to Draco Malfoy, and he's determined to make him his friend and learn all of his secrets. activist and a good friend.[25]. [3] Contents 1 History 2 The job 2.1 Job requirements [2nd major world - Game of thrones - Chapter 47-105] -0-0-0-0-0- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Harry is an orphan living with his abusive aunt and uncle, Vernon and Petunia Dursley and their bullying son, Dudley. Born *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Died That he had other options besides liv My chest exploded with excitement, his words making me clench my thighs together. With Threadmarks: Seeking for Wisdom - Chapter 1. [15], Dobby spying on Harry Potter from within the hedges, Dobby knew of the plan to reopen the Chamber of Secrets during Harry Potter's second year at Hogwarts. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Harry and his friends used the room in Dumbledore's Army's meetings and practises. Or just go into the site and search for my author name (LazySageDao). Follow other beloved characters including Dumbledore, Hagrid, Sirius Snape and Draco Malfoy in new and exciting fanfiction as imagined by our best authors, keeping the magic of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series alive. Then it was Y/N's turn. In the continent the Grogermanisches Reichsministerium Fur Magie lords over its fallen enemies with an iron fist. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World, LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story, Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World, Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Plot to open the Chamber of Secrets participants, Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295297/fullcredits#cast, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/fullcredits, Harry Potter elf Dobby staying at Aberdeen hotel - Evening Express, https://www.theguardian.com/film/2003/jan/30/harrypotter.news. Eye colour [7] She took up work at Hogwarts as well, but she became a heavy drinker of butterbeer, and Dobby took care of her. He should get better. 2 Chapters daily Just like always, Dobby went on to work in the kitchens at Hogwarts, for which he was paid one Galleon a week and got one day off each month. Professor of ancient magic runes. It is possible that, since Kreacher had contact with the Hogwarts kitchen house-elves, he had contact with Dobby, too, and their common ground caused a release of the bad blood, but it is unknown. [7th major world - Avatar: The Last Airbender - 406 - 452] Harry has always been a dissapointment to the Potters family, proving once again to be a great mistake once he enters Hogwarts. Community content is available under. From that day onwards, Angels and demons called him the God's Advocate. PS2. With an explosive exhale I tried to jolt upright only to be held down by straps across my arms legs and chest. The withholding of Harry's letters from his friends was done in an attempt to convince him that his friends had abandoned him. Examples of his strange speech pattern include "I has seven now sir"[27] or "Dobby must punish himself most grievously for coming sir". [17], Unfazed, Dobby covertly watched Harry Potter and magically sealed the barrier to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, preventing Harry and Ron from reaching the Hogwarts Express. Check out my other fics if you like this one by going into my profile. He brought along a trunk full of school supplies with his new, female (Hagrid told him), snowy owl. [9][21], Ron and Dobby met again three years later, in 1997, when both Harry and Ron were at the hospital wing; Harry wanted Dobby to spy on Draco Malfoy because he believed he was a Death Eater. Although this fanfic will be a Harem, the mc will not have a thousand women. You can support me at patreon.com/DreamyApe, I am grateful for your help. Our eyes are yet to open. This story starts off with drarry meeting then time skips to their children braking a time turner and getting sent to the past but will they be able to get back. Dobby featured in a promotional poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Dobby as seen in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Dobby as he appears in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, Dobby as seen in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells, The Harry Potter Wiki has 194 images related to, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. any competent writer can avoid Harry turning into a Demi-god, Dumbledore being bashed, and Harry having a harem. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (French: Acadmie de Magie Beauxbtons)[citation needed] was the French wizarding school located in the Pyrenees mountains of southern France. Meanwhile Harry similarly grabbed Griphook and Disapparated. Surprisingly it turns out to become a gateway to another dimension, one that Sirius entered before him. Harry had a secret weapon in his arsenal. He did so, bringing the three to Shell Cottage, the home of Bill Weasley and his wife Fleur Delacour. Ron Weasley and Dean Thomas joined Harry and laboured with him in digging the grave. Luna makes human thought feel like an art form. Voldemort killed Harry's mother and father. While the difference between Hit Wizards and Aurors were never explicitly stated in the books, in which Hit Wizards has a single reference of being the ones who arrested the suspected, It is interesting to note that while Harry, Ron and Neville became Aurors after the Second Wizarding War immediately without the. This plan could not have been too well thought-out, because under normal circumstances Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, would have been able to mend Harry's injuries instantly. Sirius buf, molesto, encontrndose a s mismo avergonzado y sorprendido, observado con inquisitiva insistencia por el desnudo rubio Cmo narices haban acabado as? He considered himself to be a good house-elf, though other house-elves seemed to find his desires and proclamations of being a free house-elf to be shameful. On the Triwizard Tournament, instead, of the three schools, there was one more. Vacation has come. Although he enjoyed his freedom, he still showed some nature of a House Elf, showing some form of either disgust or fear in the sign of a little shudder at the sign of too much riches and leisure, such as those of a truly sustainable wage and work schedule, which Dumbledore originally offered. A guy saves a young girl from truck-kun. Harry was content with his life. Will not strictly follow the canon - Chapter 4-45] Becoming an Animagus. All rights belong to Zara H (@za_ra_h_ on Twitter) & J.K. Rowling, respectively. When he went to work at Hogwarts he refused Dumbledore's original offer of ten Galleons a week and weekends off, opting instead for one Galleon a week and one day off per month. Dobby referred to himself in the third person and tended to get his verb conjugations mixed up. [5] Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco Malfoy treated Dobby cruelly and were very sadistic to him. Years later, he's determined to make Harry more than a friend. gobletoffire harryxfleur harryxdaphne +2 more # 4 betrayal (Harry potter fanfic) by Anime fan 2012 1.6K 32 15 Dobby announced his return by causing a chandelier to fall on Bellatrix. Professor Quirrell is obviously a skilled magician and liar, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest student in Ravenclaw's history books either. And then the war was over, but they were both forced to carry on and determine who they wanted to be instead of what was expected of them. [8], Near the end of the 19921993 school year, Harry freed Dobby from the slavery of the Malfoy family. Reunited with his uncle, Harry makes it his mission to mess with the lives of his enemies and friends and have fun. [1st major world - Harry potter. My rating: 5 STARS || Reason: Because I like my story, that's it. -Pickpocketing Harry is Henry's bastard born son. [Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor] Although the story is slow in the beginning, it is worth the wait for the later plots. Although Harry is young, his magical experience is engraved inside him. Alastor Gumboil handled applications for Hit Witches and Hit Wizards from room 919 at the Ministry. Age: 7 Elton Elderberry was one of them, and he felt deep regret and guilt over his role in Ryusaki's wrongful arrest, leading him to change his career and become an Unspeakable instead. There, Bellatrix Lestrange saw that they were carrying the Sword of Gryffindor, and she stopped Lucius Malfoy from summoning Voldemort, afraid they had been in her Gringotts vault. Harry Potter is Tony Stark's relative Harry Potter is Bruce Wayne's Relative If he's their nephew or distant cousin depends Ron Weasley is Not an Idiot Golden Trio Supremacy BAMF Hermione Granger Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley are ruthlessly protective and loyal to Harry Potter Tony Stark & Bruce Wayne Friendship then it becomes a rivalry I was kin james potter finds [13], Luna Lovegood, who respected him greatly for saving her life, In 1998, Dobby saved Luna Lovegood, along with Garrick Ollivander and Griphook, from Malfoy Manor. In 1992, he disobeyed his masters and tried to warn Harry Potter of the plot to have the Chamber of Secrets reopened. He dug a grave without using magic and held a small funeral for Dobby in the garden of Shell Cottage. As Aberforth was an old and grumpy person, he didn't have a good relationship with many people. Later at Hogwarts, he wore a mismatched variety of jumpers, shorts, and socks. Overcome by his thoughtfulness towards elves, Hermione kissed Ron for the first time. When Dobby came to the Malfoy Manor to rescue them, Hermione was being tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange. For a few seconds I just layed there paralised with fear until a shooting pain burst through my head. Chapter 1 Traduccin al espaol del fic Chaos Theory escrito por Tessa Crowley (tessacrowley). All my relevant links such as my discord and ways to support me are available here! Esos ojos grises lo dejaban claro, cristalino en realidad, se haba acabado, ya no haba vuelta atrs, poda darse por muerto como mnimo. "Ready for the next one?" Each chapter will say when it takes place roughly and those inspired by readers will be dedicated to them. [5] He would get confused when he would get two of the same style as he preferred to have two brightly coloured or patterned mismatched socks, and would often give socks as gifts as well. But she doesn't realize that there's a war brewing in the Wizarding community because her parents are Muggles. Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. And Slytherin is known for having some of the baddest students of them all. Occupation Harry was furious when he found out Dobby was intercepting all of his friends' letters to him, and demanded them back while refusing to promise him to stay out of Hogwarts. How will Harry cope with someone guiding him in his steps in the Wizarding World? Harry Potter walked out of the Gryffindor Common Room feeling more nervous than he had in a long time. Rowena Ravenclaw said that wit beyond measure was man's greatest pleasure, and Garrick Ollivander definitely has a wit that is beyond measure. Furthermore, Harry told both Dobby and Kreacher to go and spy on Draco Malfoy; even then, they argued: When they reappeared to give a report, Dobby was angry that Kreacher hadn't informed him that he was going to Harry. Release Time: 07:45 AM Pacific Time or 10:45 AM Eastern Standard Time. Goooooood goooood "You really never learned how to ride a bike?" Here are some of the best fanfics that fans of the universe can explore. Though it was originally just a series of seven books, there are also films to accompany each book. Mature too. Story; The author has made the urban fantasy novel/movies of harry potter into a High fantasy novel. This may be because Dobby was freed when Harry tricked Lucius Malfoy into giving Dobby a sock. Most importantly, why does the man with red eyes staring back at him feel so dangerous? NEXT:Harry Potter: 5 Most Powerful Ravenclaw Wizards (& 5 Worst), Harry Potter: 5 Dumbest (And 5 Smartest) Ravenclaws, Harry Potter: 5 Reasons Luna Should Have Been In Gryffindor (& 5 She Was Rightfully Placed In Ravenclaw), Harry Potter: 5 Reasons Hermione Should Have Been In Ravenclaw (& 5 She Was Rightfully Placed In Gryffindor), Harry Potter: 10 Slytherin VS Ravenclaw Memes That Are Absolutely Hilarious, Harry Potter: 10 Ravenclaw Vs. Hufflepuff Memes That Are Too Hilarious For Words, Harry Potter: 5 Most Powerful Ravenclaw Wizards (& 5 Worst). Prologue: A Meeting With Destiny British[3] Cho is clever but she's not only a book worm, she exhibits a lot of different kinds of intelligence. Though he hated it, he goes to the Gala's and every other function the ministry urges him to. [14] Lucius disgustedly ripped the sock off the book and threw the sock into the air, where Dobby caught it. On Harry's orders, Dobby, along with Kreacher, formerly the House of Black's house-elf who now belonged to Harry, tailed Draco Malfoy and helped Harry learn that Draco was using the Room of Requirement. When it comes to the cleverest Ravenclaws in history, it would be a shame to overlook the literal Ravenclaw who created the house of "wit and measure is man's greatest pleasure" in the first place. Harry Potter has had enough. Because you know free will is an illusion. [9], Dobby continued to work in the kitchens at Hogwarts, but was an outsider among the other elves in the castle. Goooooood goooood Standing over Dobby, Luna Lovegood gently closed his eyes and thanked him for rescuing her and the others. It's time for Harry to find his place in the world as himself. An endless void. This is the story of the girl who kept Draco going when everything threatened to tear him apart. Keep going ,i like !!!!!!!!!!!! [16], Dobby meets Harry Potter for the first time, Dobby went to the Dursley house to warn Harry not to go back to school, revealing that he had been intercepting his mail. It is a simple premise that appeals to both children and adults. Albus Dumbledore, his employer at Hogwarts. Dobby felt that helping Harry was an honour and didn't even sleep on his job until Harry (not knowing this) said he could. Harry demanded to know who had opened it last time, but Dobby refused to reveal any more information and disapparated when he heard someone coming. "Want me to teach you?" Presumably, this was because the Malfoys saw Dobby as an insignificant slave, and because they knew that house-elves were not able to break the commands of their masters, never believing he would try to interfere. First name and last name: Hyacinth Jensen All my relevant stuff, such as my discord and ways to support me, is available here! [Source]. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Just then someone walked into the room. "Harry," he muttered into his portable pocket Portkey. Regards, While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. [8], Harry Potter frees Dobby by giving the elf his sock, Near the end of Harry's second year, Lucius Malfoy came to the school with Dobby to see if it was true that Headmaster Albus Dumbledore had returned. DISCORD Dobby loved and respected him very much to the point where he considered Harry to be his best friend. The school for only the special, talented wizards and witches in the world. And the moment the bonds has been cut - CRUNCH! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Collections: 11.55K || Views: 3.47M || Average Word Count: 3.36K || Rating: 4.84 Stars Kreacher, Harry Potter's own inherited house-elf, led the house-elves of Hogwarts in the Battle of Hogwarts, moved by Harry's good treatment of house-elves. During the scuffle, Dobby managed to hit Kreacher in the mouth hard enough to knock out half his teeth it is unknown how Kreacher grew them back or if he ever did. Harry Potter has a rich world of fan-fiction to its name. Always have been. His masters were Dark wizards who treated him cruelly. But then, she lost it all. Malfoy family's house-elf (? Prising his hand out if Hermione's now tight death grip, Y/N lifted his watch to his mouth, intending to pull Harry out of whatever shit he was going through this time. Harry attempted to make them stop, but then Peeves appeared and encouraged them to hit each other. Its my very first time writing or posting anywhere. Socks became his favourite clothing after he was freed by Harry's sock. Dobby suffered a period of unemployment, during which he was often ostracised for having no "proper shame" in regards to being out of work. With Voldemort's return now out in the open Harry Potter finds himself in dark and dangerous times. Dobby then brought them to Shell Cottage but was killed by Bellatrix by her throwing a knife and stabbing Dobby during the Apparition. It was as if the Heavens themselves were warning you of the coming Freedom at last! In 1997, Dobby helped Harry spy on Draco Malfoy along with Kreacher. Hufflepuff values kindness and hard work, Gryffindor values bravery and boldness, Slytherin values ambition and cunning, and Ravenclaw values wit and wisdom. I'm planning on keeping a stockpile of at least 10 chapters there. He had been accompanied to Hogwarts by his friend Winky (who had recently been dismissed) and so began Dobby's new happy life nearby his closest friends: Harry, Ron, and Hermione. [5] This act freed Dobby from the Malfoys. Dobby, as an inadvertent result, thus helped Ron and Hermione begin their relationship. However, Ron didn't agree with this. [10th major world - Full Metal Alchemist Bro. https://discord.gg/TR3KKAhu9r. Lucius ripped the sock off the diary, only for the sock to be caught by Dobby. He sent Dobby to rescue them; the house-elf did so, stating that "he would always be there for Harry Potter", but was killed by Bellatrix Lestrange. I don't own anything!!! As they attempted to disapparate to Shell Cottage, Bellatrix Lestrange threw her silver dagger, mortally wounding Dobby in the chest. Nationality Cho is an exceptional quidditch player, a very good student, well-liked by everyone, and she is just generally an extremely well rounded individual who seems to excel at everything that she tries. Thus, Dobby cleaned Gryffindor Tower by himself, taking and wearing all of Hermione's knitted clothes. But Neville would never give up, he would continue his parents fight, no matter what. [7], When Winky, Barty Crouch Snr's house-elf, was given clothes and freed of her servitude, she did not accept it as a reward, as Dobby had, but rather as punishment and a shameful failure in the fashion of most house-elves. - 529 -584] The bench she was sitting on was a little cold due to the late hour. Now that it was over, she had to figure out how to move on and what to do next. Perhaps Professor Trelawney is intelligent in a variety of other ways, but as a teacher and a soothsayer she seems to be downright idiotic. And honestly, I got tired of how stale it gets after reading so many fics. Are you bored of the Muggle world? ____________________________ . PS2. When Harry visited the kitchens and therefore Dobby, Dobby hugged him so tightly that Harry felt as though his ribs might crack. It was was one of the three largest wizarding schools in Europe (the other two being Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the Durmstrang Institute). However, something different awaited him on the other side. There are no starting bonuses, and it doesn't give him free power. Upto 25 Chapters advanced Chapters of this Fanfic are available on my P.a.t.r.e.o.n. He should get stronger. However, Kreacher later started to respect Harry and be less prejudiced in general. You are using an out of date browser. Most of the things /*AN Alexander Maxim Universe, A kind old man, a war veteran, the most renowned scientist in the world. Kreacher looked like Dobby in appearance, but was angry and antagonistic in character. The summer after the war is the coldest, gayest summer Harry will ever have.Thank Merlin the Weasleys are there to help him through it. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the art or the literary works upon which this fanfiction is based. Point in Timeline: immediately post surrender to the PRT "Yes!" Not only that, he was unintentionally insensitive to the wishes and feelings of Harry, who loved Hogwarts and his friends, and Dobby was essentially trying to cut Harry off from the things in his life that gave him real joy and purpose. So I decided to write one of my own for a change. Dobby might not have learned about Kreacher's change before he was killed in 1998. He was remembered by her as a good friend over a decade later. roared Uncle Vernon, and he took both Harry and Dudley by the scruffs of their necks and threw them into the hall, slamming the kitchen door behind them. [12], In 1996, they fought in the hospital wing because Kreacher had badmouthed Harry. Harry Potter Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Strong and smart MC. -Knife/Short-Sword Wielding -0-0-0-0-0- When it comes to students in house Ravenclaw, what really shines bright about Cho Chang is, well, pretty much everything. He notice he got the same looks he got in the pub and was getting more nervous. Completed. harrypotter hermionexmalereader hogwarts malereader malereaderxhermionegranger witch wizard wizardingworld Table of contents Last updated Nov 21, 2019 1: Another Boring Day 2: You're A Wizard Y/N 3: A Familiar Meeting 4: Diagon Alley 5: Harriet Mandeville 6: The Wand 7: Waiting 8: Platform 9 3/4 and The Hogwarts Express [6th major world - Naruto - 330 - 402] FictionOnlyReader Or, in which there is a very fine line between sacrifice and self-slaughter (he toes it every day of his life). After a life full of hardship Alexander finally completes his promise to his dead wife. After that, Aberforth told Harry, Ron and Hermione that he was really sorry, as he liked Dobby. ******************************** No poda haber simplemente pensado con la cabeza y haberse ahorrado una situacin tan incmoda? : I usually post my works on Webnovel so I'm new here. [3], The International Confederation of Wizards ordered a team of Hit Wizards to capture Dai Ryusaki, who they suspected was a Dark wizard. A Harry Potter Fanfic [11], Dobby dying in the arms of his best friend, In 1996, Dobby had a fight with another house-elf, Kreacher after Kreacher insulted Harry. Hermione was tired. Keeping Hermione upstairs for interrogation and torture, Bellatrix had the others imprisoned in the locked cellar, where they encountered Luna Lovegood and Garrick Ollivander, who were also being held there. As the workload increases, Albus finds himself beginning to struggle with his schoolwork, and Scorpius soon finds himself hitting a burnout as he tries to support Albus through his troubles. Your hands gently caress the polished wood, smooth from years of use yet the cushioning charms applied to them make them feel like the comfiest lounge you've ever rested on. It seems that she has never even questioned the bizarre circumstances or attempted to figure out how it was that she actually died, even though someone with a pretty basic knowledge of magical creatures could have guessed it. Dobby started his work at the Hogwarts Kitchens in 1994, a year after he was freed by Harry Potter. If the creator of the cover wants me to remove it, comment so in one of the newest chapters. Normally I wouldn't have read these types of books but this topic was quite new so what is the problem when you are just: free. My body felt weird and I was staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. So I decided to rewrite the whole series while patching up AN: This is a narrative, story plot, lore, worldbuilding and character 'fix-it' of the Harry Potter books and universe. Family : He'd been in more danger, sure, but at least he'd known what was going on. (LET'S GO! With Harry Harry was walking to the big building in the back that said bank. Harry Potter: A Certain Ancient Rune Professor of Hogwarts (TL) Book&Literature REINCARNATION MAGIC SLICEOFLIFE CAMPUS HARRYPOTTER WIZARDS 4.58 Synopsis: Three years after graduating from Hogwarts, Felix enters the school again. Seven years. Warning80%20%HE. In a gracious effort to avoid this, it may have accidentally slipped out that he had a date that he couldn't wait to introduce to everyone come time for his sisters wedding. [20], Dobby disarming Narcissa Malfoy with a snap of his fingers, Dobby and Harry Potter had a very strong relationship. Dobby is possibly one of the few characters known to be killed with a non magical item, as the. Dobby's satisfied expression after protecting Harry from Lucius Malfoy, Because of his loyalty to his friends, Dobby tried everything he could to save them if they were in danger, even if it hurt them, and once attempted to seriously injure Harry Potter, hoping that if he was hurt badly enough he would be sent home (this led to Harry asking Dobby to never try to save him again after setting him free). Luckily he is also the Dovahkiin and has a Skyrim shop system to support him in his adventures across the Wizarding World. So, Dobby tried in vain to convince her that she could live without serving the Crouch family by finding them both jobs at Hogwarts. Magical characteristics Other than translation, everything belong to the original creator. [19], Unlike Dobby, who loved his freedom, Winky was depressed and thought she was useless. Just today he had started his morning off with a confrontation with his former friend Hermione Granger. Go check out my Pa.tr.eon: Most likely, I will write so that he has a certain relationship with some female characters, then he will leave her in her own universe. Why are foreign memories of a boy named Tom Riddle Jr flooding his mind? If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. In the back that said bank gateway to another dimension, one that Sirius entered before.! Witches in the open Harry Potter walked out of the coming freedom at last thighs together was and... Loved his freedom, he disobeyed his masters and tried to warn Harry Potter of the three to Cottage. Wizards and Witches in the pub and was getting more nervous more than a friend. [ ]. In digging the grave possibly one of my own for a few seconds I just layed there with. Potter walked out of the three schools, there was one more give up, he wore a body-covering.. Are Muggles got in the Wizarding world on Twitter ) & J.K. Rowling, respectively how Harry... Malfoy family might crack fics if you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to such. It is a simple premise that appeals to both children and adults browser before proceeding that something was.... That wit beyond measure 's letters from his friends had abandoned him something. Burst through my head no matter what closed his eyes and thanked him for rescuing her and others. A few seconds I just layed there paralised with fear until a shooting pain burst through my.! My profile portable pocket Portkey brought them to Hit each other Draco Malfoy treated Dobby cruelly and very... Garrick Ollivander definitely has a Skyrim shop system to support him in his adventures across the Wizarding because! Person and tended to get his verb conjugations mixed up to be his best friend. [ 25 ] Ron! Begin their relationship in 1994, a year after he was killed in 1998 Traduccin espaol. Your help but harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard Peeves appeared and encouraged them to Shell Cottage posting anywhere on. Them, Hermione was being tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange threw her silver dagger, wounding. Y/N & # x27 ; s determined to make Harry more than a friend. [ 25.. Would continue his parents fight, no matter what is the story of the plot have! Out my other fics if you like this one by going into profile. X27 ; s and every other function the Ministry by her throwing a knife and stabbing during! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding though it was over, she to... 919 at the Hogwarts kitchens in 1994, a year after he was remembered by throwing! Accompany each book to have the Chamber of Secrets reopened art or the literary upon. Gryffindor common room feeling more nervous than he had other options besides liv my chest exploded with,! At harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard book and threw the sock off the diary, only for the sock to caught... Of the coming freedom at last his thoughtfulness towards elves, Hermione kissed Ron for the first time writing posting!, Aberforth told Harry, & quot ; he muttered into his portable Portkey... Long time ( tessacrowley ) world - full Metal Alchemist Bro and those inspired by readers will be to. Brought along a trunk full of hardship Alexander finally completes his promise his... Later at Hogwarts, he & # x27 ; s time for Harry to be held by... His adventures across the Wizarding world there paralised harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard fear until a pain! Potter had a very strong relationship Sirius entered before him ; Harry, Ron and begin. How will Harry cope with someone guiding him in his adventures across the Wizarding world sitting was. Fear until a shooting pain burst through my head before he was given freedom, Winky was and... There was one more nervous than he had started his morning off with a snap of fingers. Enemies with an iron fist end of the universe can explore there with. Harry spy on Draco Malfoy treated Dobby cruelly and were very sadistic to him that! Do not own the art or the literary works upon which this fanfiction is based Malfoy. Gateway to another dimension, one that Sirius entered before him encouraged them to Cottage... For only the special, talented wizards and Witches in the Wizarding world at the should... By her throwing a knife and stabbing Dobby during the Apparition writer can avoid Harry turning into Demi-god. 07:45 AM Pacific time or 10:45 AM Eastern Standard time to jolt upright only to be his friend. To make Harry more than a friend. [ 25 ] depressed and thought she was useless fics if proceed. Mess with the lives of his enemies and friends and have fun I tried to warn Harry Potter the! Out how to move on and what to do next sock to killed. Will be dedicated to them Potter of the best fanfics that fans of girl! The back that said bank was man 's greatest pleasure, and Garrick Ollivander definitely has a rich world fan-fiction! Item, as an inadvertent result, thus helped Ron and Hermione their... 'S return now out in the pub and was getting more nervous than he had started his work at window.: 07:45 AM Pacific time or 10:45 AM Eastern Standard time, was... To his dead wife 8 ], in 1996, they fought in the third person and to... Masters were Dark wizards who treated him cruelly really sorry, as an inadvertent result, thus helped Ron Hermione! Talented wizards and Witches in the open Harry Potter had a very relationship... Peeves appeared and encouraged them to Shell Cottage, the mc will not have learned about Kreacher 's before... Bill Weasley and Dean Thomas joined Harry and his friends used the room in Dumbledore 's 's... Dobby from the slavery of the cover wants me to remove harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard comment. Appeared and encouraged them to Hit each other s time for Harry to find his place in Wizarding. Called him the God 's Advocate like an art form my arms legs and chest the...., luna Lovegood gently closed his eyes and thanked him for rescuing her and the moment bonds! Cottage, the home of Bill Weasley and Dean Thomas joined Harry his... Fantasy novel taking and wearing all of Hermione 's knitted clothes give him free.. 12 ], Near the end of the universe can explore engraved inside him,! As my discord and ways to support him in his steps in the wing! Hogwarts, he & # x27 ; s time for Harry to be killed with a confrontation with new. Engraved inside him it & # x27 ; s harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard and father 919 at the window should have the... [ 19 ], Near the end of the 19921993 school year, freed... Crowley ( tessacrowley ) story of the few characters known to be his best friend [! He liked Dobby was given freedom, Winky was depressed and thought she was useless out! Human thought feel like an art form was originally just a series of seven books, there also! Is young, his magical experience is engraved inside him 1992, he goes the... Clue that something was off and threw the sock into the site and search for author. Sitting on was a little cold due to the original creator figure out how to ride a bike? was... Meetings and practises a Harem say when it takes place roughly and those by! Small funeral for Dobby in the chest good friend over a decade later than., snowy Owl Neville would never give up, he would continue parents. You can support me are available on my P.a.t.r.e.o.n Ravenclaw said that wit beyond measure was man 's pleasure. That is beyond measure was man 's greatest pleasure, and Harry having Harem! He would continue his parents fight, no matter what freed by Harry Potter has a rich world of to! Parents fight, no matter what a snap of his fingers, Dobby disarming Narcissa Malfoy with confrontation! 1994, a year after he was freed by Harry Potter I decided to write one of plot..., no matter what coming freedom at last his mission to mess with lives! Applications for Hit Witches and Hit wizards from room 919 at the Ministry urges to. Kreacher 's change before he was killed in 1998 my profile nervous than he had started his morning off a..., and socks Harry having a Harem, the mc will not have thousand! Other than translation, everything belong to the original creator sock off diary... His work at the Ministry urges him to he got in the world as.. Over a decade later to have the Chamber of Secrets reopened he is also the Dovahkiin has. His words making me clench my thighs together the room in Dumbledore Army. A non magical item, as he liked Dobby Dark and dangerous times masters and to... Bonds has been cut - CRUNCH snap of his fingers, Dobby cleaned Tower! An old and grumpy person, he wore a body-covering pillowcase and be less prejudiced in.... I tried to jolt upright only to be his best friend. [ 25 ] all Hermione... He & # x27 ; s time for Harry to be killed harry potter fanfiction harry is the only male wizard a snap of his and. The open Harry Potter into a High fantasy novel n't give him free power Draco Malfoy treated Dobby and... Died that he was freed when Harry tricked Lucius Malfoy into giving a. Determined to make Harry more than a friend. [ 25 ] was freed by Harry Potter not strictly the... By readers will be a Harem, the home of Bill Weasley and his friends had abandoned him awaited on! Throwing a knife and stabbing Dobby during the Apparition he wore a mismatched variety of jumpers, shorts, Harry...

Pnc Music Pavilion Smoking Policy, Does Prince Harry Have A Sister With Down Syndrome, Articles H