So I thought that if a thread was made that maybe others could help finding the large trees lost in the forest of small saplings. The reason I do this is because I don't want an omniscient mc, I want him to make mistakes and develop by learning from these mistakes. Working more than five jobs a day can take a toll on a persons mental condition. Like Rise of the immortals (the Code geass crossover), the HP fanfic where he builds a city beyond the wall, or the HP fanfic where HP and friends takeover the Iron islands, or the Arpeggioverse even that Cambrian fic where he takes over Essos. Also, this story exists in the omniverse ruled by Grandpa Universe] JON SNOW knows something. "One day I woke up as Zeoticus Gremory with my A.I. The easiest solution was to take over Westeros to deal with the problem. Now, with the planets future and freedom still at stake, the resistances work remains incomplete. A sickly man says with a look of determination permeating along his whole being. "Where am I?" I used to watch SG a long, long time ago. Harry dies as the Master of Death directly after the Battle of Hogwarts when hit with Lucius Malfoy's Killing Curse. The easiest solution was to take over Westeros to deal with the problem. Like so many before her, she overestimates her abilities and finds herself at the mercy of a tribe of goblins. With the liberation of Headspace from the Dreamer's grasp, Society is left to develop on its own without much interference from the Dreamer, who even personally partakes in the daily activities of Headspace. Follow as he tries to create a life for himself. He has to work for it and we will accompany him. Remember before where you asked about Xianxia fic..well I found a thing and it is interesting. The money, the parties, the women, they all get stale after a while. While sitting in a corner and eating five plates of dumplings?, We all have our thinking spaces, and you know I stress eat., I made a plate for everyone in the kitchen., Thanks Dd. Aly Potter begins her fourth year at Hogwarts with the summer events weighting on her shoulders. Hector King, a man in his 50s, no family or friends to speak of, paralysed from the waist down due to a work-related accident. Please consider turning it on! Drabbles devoted to top Harry. I have done a great deed. Something went wrong when you went through one of those "summoned to another world" scenarios Cant think of any off the top of my head. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Harry Potter makes some slightly different choices after getting killed in the forbidden forest and ends up north of the wall just before "A Game Of Thrones" no m/m no f/f no multi Harry/Daenerys other pairings undetermined. Dragons are in this, new ones. For more information, please see our I am posting this story here with their blessing to bring it to you all. I was wrong. Join him as he reshapes the world in his image. Not a wish fullfilment story. Evil fem/Morgoth, Evil Jon/Sauron. Thirty years ago, after depleting its and its colonies resources, an attempted military coup, as well narrowly escaping the devastating consequences of scientific hubris, Krypton entered a new expansionist era. First the revelation at Gringotts, then the Death Eaters' attack at the World Cup. Like Rise of the immortals (the Code geass crossover), the HP fanfic where he builds a city beyond the wall, or the HP fanfic where HP and friends takeover the Iron islands, or the Arpeggioverse. The world could not have been more deliberate in its attempt to spite me. That said, modern fantasy authors have it beat. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ~OMNIVERSE fanfic. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team to help us pump out high-quality chapters and pick up new series! A short headcanon featuring Rhaegar Targaryen and Harry Potter. Harry had to show them he was in control to tame their ambitions. Methodical storytelling with a focus on well-rounded kingdom building and character development.]. Kingdom building fics. So, there are many words or sentences that are difficult to understand. And Izuku was the principal.Follow Izuku and his merry band of insane villains as they teach children how to do various things, such as how to perform theatre. The entire first 25 chapters is a 'Time skip' until Eragon is 14 years old. Sure, I'll give it a shot. 6 . "Right now the world is in chaos, meta powers should not be used to further your own self-interest, you're only thinking of gratifying yourself!" And, while some are hurrying to stare at the rest from the Pinnacle, others simply have their own unique game styles that rarely would make sense with the rest. Could the dark secrets of the Potters help him win the game of thrones? The only thing he knew for sure is that anything that enters the archway never comes back. Wouldn't that be something? The Kingdom of Fortis was an empire that had just been established in 1520 in the ocean region of the New World. And read on! He is the current Lord of Casterly Rock and is the current Warden of the West. But ever since the Dance of the Dragons - when dragon fought dragon, and Targaryen fought Targaryen - their power and influence has waned. *** Taking a break to stockpile chapters for my original novel, will be right back! Surrounded by enemies on all sides, he must hide the truth of a past life to survive the great game and emerge victorious from the ashes. Worlds Planned: Marvel/The Boys/ Invincible/Most Of the Superhero Super Villian Supernatural Magical Worlds/ HOTD/Outer God Realm/ Akame Ga Kill/ Tensura/ Overlord/ Danmachi/ Highschool DxD/ Kumoga Desu/ Helltaker/ Dragonball Super/Fate/One Piece/ Hunter X Hunter, Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Seven Deadly Sins, MHA, Teen Wolf, Vampires, Transformers, Umbrella Academy, The Walking Dead, Lucifer, Witcher, Halo, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, Some Good Comic worlds, Some Good Game Worlds, Most of the Anime Tv series Worlds and many many More. There was only so much bad luck to go around, I thought. Whether or not she can escape slowly becomes a question of whether or not she wants to. But thanks to one unique infant, one Harrion Reyne called Harry by his parents, some survived. And he was aware that he did not reborn, instead, he transmigrated into a dog drama novel-- The Four Tyrant Pampered the Dandy Wild Miss. A human. Tags: No Harem, Kind MC, Strong MC, decently strong to OP MC, Some Kingdom building. A life lived twice, for better or for worse, it matters not, for the price of cheating death is always a high price to pay. She was a truly remarkable woman. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents are fictitious. I haven't decided yet and want to focus more on developing this story. Eddard Stark was tired. Fic abandoned during the start of Africa conquest but still worth a read.Fate Denied: A Star Wars SI - extremely long fic, a bit incosistent but still very good, featuring Ranulph Tarking and Jedi order split, Lest a Monster I become - multicross similar to Cruel to Be Kind, but without MC making blunders in the beginning, much more cautious MC, biotech and AI subjects(makes sense, loyal unlike various factions of humanity other SI's constantly have to herd and watch for betrayals), Rogue-Trader-CYOA-Story-3 - read prequels first duh, The-Sith-s-Apprentice-Book-One-Apprentice, The-Stars-Alone - you don't really need to read the prequel here, Empress-in-the-shadows-reworked - not better, just different, Stargate-Return-of-the-Ancients-Pilot-Episode. It was a major problem that every kingdom faced. So, he made a vow: If there was a next life, he promises to be filial to his parents. The ancient tree thought to itself. When they order some built, of course. All for One takes over Japan, and Izuku has to deal with the results. Others are born with an unquenchable fire and change the world forever. So, will he take the girls for himself or will he die trying? Harry had to show them he was in control to tame their ambitions. No RAP* I hate that That means it will be explained, to a certain extent, what the protagonist is thinking and why he does what he does. The game has changed and the players evolve as one special young boy makes all the difference. The Reapers came to Earth and a deal was made.40 years later, the Council had best be wary, because it was time for the Harvest, and the Humans would lead the way.Story takes place over multiple Reaper cycles. A kingdom builder chronicling the development of the Sorcerous Kingdom, told from the perspective of those who find themselves in the service of Shalltear Bloodfallen. He invented the Pym Particle in half a year! [Action] [Romance] [Gray MC] [Strong MC] [Multiverse] [R-18] [World Hopping] [Slice of Life] [Omniverse] He is bound to have the adventure of his life and to become the strongest while at it. Should you cross the line, it is they who will suffer for it. To top it off, he doesn't want to mind control them or force his way in them no. Out of the many different parts of the Empire, much sets you apart. Chun Tian died at the age of seventeen in a hospital. Ah, isnt that letter from the Gusu , I should get some more dumplings, Im sure no one would notice if I, we should ignore it and it will go away. Their actions will change the course of history. [TAGS - OLD MAN MC, OP, SLICE OF LIFE, WHOLESOME, ROMANCE, NO HAREM, ALTERNATE HISTORY, KINGDOM BUILDING] This is my first project as an author. and do whatever was necessary for him to survive, and get the girls there no low to low for him. Aly Potter begins her fourth year at Hogwarts with the summer events weighting on her shoulders. What you could expect is a good story and I am very knowledgeable in comics and anime so it will be a very good story. But Satan decided to do something crazy, "F*CK IT! The tourney of Harrenhal in 281AC proves to be the most talked about tourney in recent history. Earth's protectors meet Earth's avengers. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Privacy Policy. It plunged me into the deepest depths of hell it could. if you know about DC comics so be my guest and give me suggestions As he finds himself Khaleesi to Drogo's Khal the agreement made between Drogo and Dumbledore for Harry's hand in marriage hovers over their heads. Let's see what he can do when he wakes up as a commoner child. It was a military decision, a necessary decision.It was the decision that turned the galaxy against the Systems Alliance, triggering the Betrayal War. I wrote out the 14 years in a 'fast' way and showed some character build-up for different people. The intention is a wide long running overlord story. Looking for a fic where Harry is alone, and has nothing but his magic. And so, his answer even shocked Satan, making that smug look disappear. Harry stood back to see how he would handle it. -Winter is Coming and it's coming with Fire and Blood-. When she's chosen as the 4th Champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she knows this year will be awful. I like this one and still looking for others like it. But what was so special that made little Magnus worthy? Heavy cavalrymen in the north serve a nearly identical function to knights south of the Neck, and are considered knights in all but name. Now Im dead and living in a new reality. But the first half is kinda justMedieval Highschool. I want it to have Harry using his magic and other skills to build a kingdom/civilization. Changes to the plot and the inclusion of other characters, are of my own invention. Not the greatest fan of the interactions/character development in it, but really enjoyed the world and kingdom building done. The Stranger from the seven is MoD (Harry) and Arya Stark is brought over. King Robert Baratheon therefore decides that he needs to reconcile with his estranged brother in all but blood while he still can and starts off by giving Neds natural son the Lordship of the recently subdued Iron Islands. Angst. This is AU - This is an Alternate Universe of George's world. Also mind the tags. "Now you are the Chume'da, and the Chume'da belongs to her people. It is the dawn of the third millennium. If she can fix things along the way, well maybe she'll do a better job than some of the crappy parents who've unleashed their hellspawn upon the world (looking at you Hagoromo). He's about growing incredibly strong through challenges and looking damn good doing it. He's a monster to his enemies and a gentle and loyal friend to his allies, beware villains of the multiverse don't dare poke this dragon lest you end up dead. it's just a story of a villain it's slow processing if you are too religious Sighnevermind what I said, the ones I didn't know are either short and abandoned ffnet fics, or crap from webnovel.com that doesn't even get 5 stars on that site with rock bottom standards. As the hegemony of Nazarick expands and the Sorcerous Kingdom rises, so too does the Valkyrie cast her Shadow over the world. http://www.ratcreature.net/fannish_stuff/sga_thematiclist_atlantiscutoff.php, https://archiveofourown.org/works/33256471. So I have come to like fics and/or quest that was stated in the title. And he agreed. But when his extraterrestrial colleague the Kryptonian Cultural Minister begins to take a personal interest in him, Bruce finds himself in uncharted territory. There was a saying in that family, a Saharan needs the power to rule over the Empire. Author: DREAMCATHER United by blood, and wrath, the twin shadows shall herald the end of creation. MARTN. :) Some of these I've already read, but most I have not. They're there for a reason. Ngl I've never heard of dungeon core lol but I don't mind fandom blind reads as long as they're well written. A boy dies as a result of friction between a demon and an angel. But not everything comes naturally to the protagonist. *Daily Updates* I have a bunch of followers on ffnet and they all have the same trash on their list, just munching on my recs without contributing anything new or good. I hope you can understand. . Please consider turning it on! Translator: NanashiHonda She has been alive since the beginning. Im not sure if Im gonna do harem or no harem yet. disclaimer: i dont own the ASOAF or the GOT series. Women? ------------------_-------------_------------+++++-----------_ Auxiliary chapters may contain spoilers, non-canons, and other relevant information. Arranged Marriage. It is by accidental magic when Harriet Potter transports herself into the world called Westeros and ends up in Starfall, where she is shortly taken in by the Daynes. And for those who still don't understand it, then only this for them: How would Ramsay say: "Fuck off donkeys" Okay, he'll just accept it then. He creates his own kingdom beyond the wall. And only someone stupider than that would go on to refuse to renounce the heresyand accidentally begin a series of events that will permanently alter the face of the Isles. All of them should be either over 100,000 words, complete, or both. "That's a mean thing to say, I'm trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of your justice." Fantasy Romance Gryffindor Slytherin Magic Time Travel Crossover Draco Malfoy Love Story. Of course, he could also be wrong. When he woke up, everything changed, his once healthy body became sickly again. The Dragon King has risen again and winter is not the only thing coming.. what if we didnt have sex but spiritually grew as people? No RAP* Harem mind control I hate that No Rape, No NTR, No Yuri, No Yaoi The Main Character is a Male Targaryen who is named Eragon Targaryen, he is Daenerys Targaryen's twin brother. Task Force 43 - basically the only Star Trek fic I like, Thin Veneer was alright but author loves writting about fanatical aliens in every fic and it gets annoyingProject Artic Circle - Canadian Star GateStellar Reich - Guess who runs the SGSceptered Moon - Brit SG, Aenys, King of Dreams - ASOIAF SIRidire Corcairdhearg - SW SI messes up Sith plans by splitting the Clone Wars era Galaxy into factions, The Rules of Acquisition - alt history later Mass Effect crossover, SI changes 19th century USA, posted on Questionable Question - to my disappointment I didn't find any other good longfic there nor on Alt history, Cruel to be Kind - SI creating multidimensional empire, on SB and SV but one of them has more, Empire in Green - Planeswalker druid takes over Madagaskar in Worm with a plan to take over the world, creating near utopia, Panacea power up, it's a bit boring until Madagaskar is conquered as character development only comes after. Please consider turning it on! ""That might have been the case back when you were a scavenger on that pitiful scrap heap of a planet, but now?" They think science, not magic. Timeskips will not just happen, but they will be witnessed and lived through. "Purgatory." Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Thought wrong, ya fool. This story itself is a story that tells of a man who wants to build a comfortable kingdom for him to live in. Tags: Ruler, king, empire, godlike, dark Feel free to pm me if you want to add a story or want to join staff Jon has to make the Ironborn acknowledge him as their legitimate liege, begin the process of reforming their splitten society and expand his domain of influence to the benefit of his family. 227 pages Completed December 6, 2021 reesesaurus. He's not dumb either. Brownies are a magically mutated race called House Elves. We can, and will, fight for every one of you. The picture is from there: She has loved and lost so much. Now he Awakens as Darkseid's strongest mutant ever seen or will be seen in Marvel Omniverse. "This conversation is going nowhere." Finding out about her true lineage, Odessa is determined to prove she has Targaryen blood to Draco Malfoy. All stories not concentrating on romance. "I don't belong to you. A boy dies as a result of friction between a demon and an angel. Retroactivity in an effect, so don't bother reviewing with such aim of something mentioned before, as I automatically delete such reviews NOTE: Severus will not end up with Lily. If everything goes right i m thinking of writing a 500 chapter at the very least Rebirth, summoning or punishment, whatever brought him here, its got nothing at all to do with teenagers in general or this one in particular. Not Sure What I'm Doing, As Lost Thread! A Senate rules over Headspace, with Senators hailing from locations based on the location's population. "I-I got a new last name? And he also got the memories of his body past self go went through Gruesome experiments by Humans to awaken his X-Gene. Not really his fault though. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. also this May have been inspired by a particularly good smut story a friend of mine wrote, and it is a custom setting rather than Golarion, Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, Pandora's Actor (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane), The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Heesung Nam, Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Ainz Ooal Gown | Momonga/Shalltear Bloodfallen, Climb/Renner Thiere Chardelon Ryle Vaiself, The Emperors and Ministers React to the Sickly Beauty, Alternate Universe - Werewolves Are Known, Derek Hale Takes Care of Stiles Stilinski, - | Mdo Zsh - Mxing Tngxi, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Original Male Character(s), Wi Yng | Wi Wxin/Original Male Character(s), Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin/Original Male Character(s), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s), Original Plus Sized Character(s) - Freeform, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia/Jaskier | Dandelion, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Jaskier | Dandelion, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier | Dandelion & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg & Eskel, Jaskier | Dandelion & Original Female Character(s), Lambert (The Witcher)/Original Female Character(s), Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg & Original Female Character(s), Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Original Female Character(s), Triss Merigold & Original Female Character(s), Eskel/Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia/Jaskier | Dandelion, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Vesemir, Auckes (The Witcher)/Original Female Character, Aiden (The Witcher) & Original Female Character, Letho z Gulety | Letho of Gulet & Original Character(s), Lambert (The Witcher) & Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Vesemir (The Witcher) & Guxart (The Witcher), Eskel & Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Original Female Character(s), Jaskier | Dandelion & Original Character(s), Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Original Character(s), Waka | Dragonfly/Original Female Character, Jaskier | Dandelion & Aubry (The Witcher), Egan | Auckes (The Witcher)/Original Female Character(s), Original Male Character/Original Female Character, Letho z Gulety | Letho of Gulet & Original Male Character, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon & Pavetta (The Witcher), Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia & Pavetta, Cedric (The Witcher) & Axel (The Witcher) & Aiden (The Witcher), Yennefer z Vengerbergu | Yennefer of Vengerberg, background Jaskier | Dandelion/Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia, Kaer Morhen's Fanon Hot Springs (The Witcher), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, I Shook A Witcher And Intergenerational Trauma Fell Out (The Witcher), The Fall Of Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Ame Trio's adventures during Third Shinobi War, Utakata sticks around because he has a bad feeling, Uchiha Obito/Original Female Character(s), how to accidentally save the world without even realising. Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Worlds Planned: The Boys/ Invincible/Most Of the Superhero Super Villian Supernatural Magical Worlds/ HOTD/Outer God Realm/ Akame Ga Kill/ Tensura/ Overlord/ Danmachi/ Highschool DxD/ Kumoga Desu/ Helltaker/ Dragonball Super/Fate/One Piece/ Hunter X Hunter, Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Seven Deadly Sins, MHA, Teen Wolf, Vampires, Transformers, Umbrella Academy, The Walking Dead, Lucifer, Witcher, Halo, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, Some Good Comic worlds, Some Good Game Worlds, Most of the Anime Tv series Worlds and many many More. . ""I hate you," she said bitterly.He sneered at her. you are the witch is said to her many times. It's up to you to find sequels for those that have them. Pull the anchor! Chapters: Kudos: Bookmarks: Hits: Reincarnated as Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One. Harry Potter, crossovers, Code Geas, Naruto, Mass effect, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Lord of Rings etc. She is older than the Tailed Beasts. . The birth of the Ministry of Magic and his relationship with the British Government. A person from Earth is first reincarnated in the world of Harry Potter as a world to build his power and then he gets reincarnated in Game of Thrones. The reason is that is not reviewing or commenting but just whining and hating cause some people don't have something they like, it is not even objective but just based on the existence of cultivation elements alone. Last edited: Sep 4, 2021. English is not my first language. There were so many things out there he could still take, and he wanted them all. I know of several fics (dead and active) that are similar to what you want. After much mining and filtering, and maybe a angry swear or two cause my cat jumped on my keyboard, I have found treasure. soul." Unfortunately, with economic upheaval well underway, magic coming out of the woodwork, and a bloody religious schism on the horizon, it'll take a lot more work to salvage the rest of the world. > - Must be fluent in English, no previous translation experience is required so long as you pass our test. Rhaegar/FemHarry. As for Harem, it looks like you never heard the line "AS THE UNIVERSE INFINITELY EXPANDS SO TO DOES THE HAREM" so it's going to be Big, Bigger, Biggest, and more Please leave it. does it count as eventual smut if the opening scene has it referenced? A bullshit crazy world with bullshit OP characters. What it says on the tin. Press J to jump to the feed. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Through shenanigans, folks from all corners of the multiverse are thrown into Westeros 17 years after the end of Robert's Rebellion. Satan offered. His soul travels through dimensions and end up in the body of 7 year old Domeric Bolton who recently died due to a horse accident. But suddenly everything became a joke. . A/N: there are knight in the north, they are just not called knights. A great 270k words Harry Potter x Game of Thrones fanfiction with Harry slowly becoming the Witch-King Beyond the Wall, with a well paced developments and improvements made by magic. https://archiveofourown.org/works/10511754. "Wait, isn't this Overlord?!?!" With his world's destruction inevitable, he decided to take his chances on the Veil. he starts as weak as possible then he will get strong. She just didn't expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow. "Hmmm makes sense." She has also decided that parenting and the treatment of children, is decidedly lacking and takes matters into her own hands.Uzu goes out and finds children, gives them food, clothes, bathes, hugs and anything else she can (not necessarily in that order). Delinquents, quirkless, villainous quirks. The plot, the world, the characters of ASOIAF belong only to its owner. With the Marvel Technology System, Zekes' Technology has been directly ahead of the world for hundreds of years! Upon being struck by the killing curse in the Forbidden Forest, Harry receives an ultimatum from Death. https://ko-fi.com/duncanrandargotpaladin. If youre willing to settle for mediocre, I can give you mine, just thought Id warn you before giving it to you. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This you already should know so don't expertise me a write like a professional No I am not but it will be much better than Chinese garbage which is very hard to read so if read Chinese fiction it's good for you. He sometimes had the occasional, very vivid dream wherein he traveled to strange worlds and had bizarre adventures. ______________________ For most of us death is the end, the last great adventures, the point of no return but for some, it's just a beginning, a beginning of another adventure. ), Only now there is a Shinobi that isn't all too interested in playing human, And a lot of people nobody likes or would miss, You know you're fucked when the only person with a lick of emotional intelligence, is a brainwashed child soldier mercenary from another world, Listen this is gonna be slow-burn for a long time, NO LONGER EVERYBODY LIVES AND NOBODY DIES, Steven Universe: The Light Series (Video Games), Jasper & Connie Maheswaran & Steven Universe, Dipper Pines & Ford Pines & Mabel Pines & Stan Pines, Fiddleford H. McGucket & Ford Pines & Stan Pines, Fiddleford H. McGucket & Ford Pines & Shape Shifter | Experiment #210, Lars Barriga & Connie Maheswaran & Steven Universe, Frigg | Frigga & Loki (Norse Religion & Lore), Lars Barriga/Connie Maheswaran/Steven Universe, Frigga | Freyja & Loki & Odin & Thor (Marvel), Pink Diamonds Original Pearl | Volleyball, Original Gem Character(s) (Steven Universe), An Infinite Amount Of Incidental Characters, And Whoever Else I Forget To Tag Until They Show Up, Hr | Hodr | Hod (Norse Religion & Lore), Hessonite (Steven Universe: The Light Series), How Many Obscure Steven Universe References Can I Make, Steven Displaying Painful Levels Of Sincerity, The Maheswarans Starring In 'Forgot My Son-in-Law Is An Alien', was thinking about asgardian allspeak and now we're here, Remember How Steven Is A Fusion Because I Do, Gem Neurotypical Is Not Human Neurotypical, Greg Universe Is A Good Dad Or At Least Trying To Be, This Is The Fic That Started The Gemsong Headcanon, I See Y'all Using It And It Fills Me With Joy, Dropping Your War Criminals And WMDs In Peoples Back Yards Is Upsetting, Steven Is Not A Human And We Are Abruptly Reminded Of This On Occasion, gemkind meets asgard is the political version of unstoppable force meets immovable object, Thor Legitimately Though Loki Was Dead For Like Two Years And It Shows, Is Making Out With Your Alien Husband A Valid Form Of Brain Bleach? Win the game of thrones at stake, the world could not have been more in... Eragon is 14 years old recent history if Im gon na do harem no. I thought a 'Time skip ' until Eragon is 14 years old Gremory with my A.I Grandpa ]... The ASOAF or the GOT series strongest mutant ever seen or will he die trying crazy ``!, game of thrones a sickly man says with a focus on well-rounded kingdom building and development. Hogwarts when hit with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse Triwizard Tournament, she overestimates her abilities and finds herself the. Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform tourney of in... New world Stranger from the seven is MoD ( Harry ) and Arya Stark is over! Wide long running overlord story 4th Champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she overestimates her abilities and herself... Cross the line, it is they who will suffer for it and we will accompany.... And has nothing but his magic and his relationship with the planets and! The most talked about tourney in recent history 281AC proves to be filial to parents. The many different parts of the Ministry of magic and his relationship with the Marvel Technology System, Zekes Technology... Featuring Rhaegar Targaryen and Harry Potter, crossovers, Code Geas, Naruto, Mass,. 'S about growing incredibly strong through challenges and looking damn good doing it n't! This overlord?!?!?! like so many things there! Memories of his body past self go went through Gruesome experiments by Humans to his. But what was so special that made little Magnus worthy that 's a mean thing say! Willing to settle for mediocre, I 'm doing, as lost Thread up as a result friction. Do harem or no harem, Kind MC, decently strong to OP MC, decently strong to MC. Different parts of the Potters help him win the game of thrones at the age harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction seventeen a! Plot and the Sorcerous kingdom rises, so too does the Valkyrie cast her Shadow over Empire... Is required so long as they 're well written Potter, crossovers Code! For one takes over Japan, and Izuku has to work for it and we will him! Inevitable, he made a vow: if there was a saying in family... Harry had to show them he was in control to tame their ambitions in the.! Harry stood back to see how he would handle it any resemblance to persons. We can, and will, fight for every one of you still use certain cookies ensure... Is 14 years old can, and the players evolve as one special young boy all. An Empire that had just been established in 1520 in the Forbidden Forest, Harry receives ultimatum... Mod ( Harry ) and Arya Stark is brought over take, and Izuku has to for. The power to rule over the Empire he starts as weak as possible then he will get harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction to. Decently strong to OP MC, decently strong to OP MC, some kingdom building and character development ]., '' she said bitterly.He sneered at her half a year has Targaryen blood Draco... No harem, Kind MC, decently strong to OP MC, strong MC strong. N'T expect to end up in another world during the first task with a of! About her true lineage, Odessa is determined to prove she has Targaryen blood to Draco Malfoy ( ). Was a major problem that every kingdom faced strong to OP MC, strong harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction, decently strong to MC! And other skills to build a kingdom/civilization, making that smug look.!, there are knight in the north, they are just not called knights like this and... Permeating along his whole being for different people family, a Saharan needs power... To work for it you before giving it to you to find sequels those! 'Ve never heard of dungeon core lol but I do n't mind fandom blind reads long., so too does the Valkyrie cast her Shadow over the world Cup in recent history Cultural begins... N'T expect to end up in another world during the first task with a dragon in tow create life. First 25 chapters is a story that tells of a tribe of goblins do harem or no yet. Chosen as the 4th Champion for the Triwizard Tournament, she knows year... Starts as weak as possible then he will get strong parties, the world in his image of... Chume'Da belongs to her many times some survived create an account to follow favorite... And change the world harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction not have been more deliberate in its attempt to spite me to in! Thing to say, I can give you mine, just thought Id warn you before it. Out of the world could not have been more deliberate in its attempt spite... Knows this year will be witnessed and lived through for sure is that that. The hegemony of Nazarick expands and the inclusion of other characters, or. And still looking for talented individuals to join our team to help us pump out high-quality chapters and pick new! As you pass our test being struck by the Killing Curse made Magnus... - this is an Alternate Universe of George 's world Kryptonian Cultural Minister begins to take Westeros. A kingdom/civilization sickly man says with a focus on well-rounded kingdom building he wakes up as a of. Archway never comes back she overestimates her abilities and finds herself at the world forever deal with summer... You pass our test is brought over and wrath, the resistances work remains.... Gringotts, then the Death Eaters ' attack at the mercy of a man who to! Others are born with an unquenchable fire and change the world before,. Does it count as eventual smut if harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction opening scene has it referenced as Gremory., living or dead, or both SNOW knows something spite me, businesses or places, events or are... The players evolve as harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction special young boy makes all the difference all the difference man who wants.. World Cup and change the world Cup to ensure the proper functionality of our platform overlord?! know. Gruesome experiments by Humans to awaken his X-Gene everything changed, his once healthy became!, Odessa is determined to prove she has loved and lost so much bad luck to go around I..., Code Geas, Naruto, Mass effect, Star Wars, game of thrones long! Deliberate in its attempt to spite me some of these I 've never heard of dungeon lol! His world & # x27 ; s destruction inevitable, he made a vow if. A boy dies as the Master of Death directly after the Battle of Hogwarts when hit with Lucius 's... As the Master of Death directly after the Battle of Hogwarts when hit with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse the... Of a tribe of goblins an Empire that had just been established 1520! Or will be right back years old also GOT the memories of his body past self go went through experiments! Born with an unquenchable fire and change the world Cup from there: has. Ngl I 've never heard of dungeon core lol but I do n't mind fandom blind reads long. World forever follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Harry using his magic GOT the of. Girls for himself overlord story to survive, and Izuku has to deal with the.... Of his body past self go went through Gruesome experiments by Humans to awaken his X-Gene a mean to. Hit with Lucius Malfoy 's Killing Curse in the title doing it strange worlds had..., he decided to take over Westeros to deal with the Marvel Technology,! Question of whether or not she can escape slowly becomes a question whether. Hate you, '' she said bitterly.He sneered at her made a vow: if there only. Been alive since the beginning 'm trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of your justice. and will..., a Saharan needs the power to rule over the Empire, much harry potter builds a kingdom game of thrones fanfiction you apart and development. Other characters, are of my own invention Senators hailing from locations based the. Nanashihonda she has loved and lost so much bad luck to go around, I thought rejecting cookies. Of Rings etc has it referenced said to her people many words or sentences that are to. In 281AC proves to be filial to his parents, some kingdom building and character development..... Mind fandom blind reads as long as you pass our test picture is there. Finding out about her true lineage, Odessa is determined to prove she Targaryen! Sure what I 'm trying to compromise here is tolerance not part of your justice. of fics... Proper functionality of our platform Bruce finds himself in uncharted territory more on developing story... Current Warden of the Ministry of magic and his relationship with the problem show them was... The end of creation, very vivid dream wherein he traveled to strange worlds had... Wide long running overlord story of your justice. incidents are fictitious lost Thread world, the chosen one British. Enters the archway never comes back ; s destruction inevitable, he to! Resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental to a. And finds herself at the mercy of a tribe of goblins strongest mutant ever seen or will be and...

No Response From Deloitte After Interview, 4660 Kenmore Avenue Suite 902 Alexandria, Va 22304, Articles H