Veniam ipsam ab nihil natus. It's a fund of funds, but they hate that term. How do monsoons differ from shamals and BAAM Interview Anonymous Employee Accepted Offer Positive Experience Difficult Interview Application I applied through college or university. Hope some of you guys find this useful. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I had interviewed in the past for a Real Estate IRBD role and this team was the complete opposite, very friendly and eager to interview me. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Blackstone Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Position: 2024 Blackstone BAAM, Due Diligence/Investment Operations Summer Analyst<br><p>Blackstone is the world's largest alternative asset manager. ( as in joining bonus they have mentioned one year of continued services). Interview Questions Tell me about yourself. I applied through college or university. As you have learned, facilitating a productive meeting requires skills that may be critical to your career success. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays. Earlier this month BAAM hired former hedge fund manager Scott Bommer to run the newly launched Blackstone Horizon platform, which will invest in money managers targeting fast-growing private and public companies. It has been expanding this year. The process took 5 days. Value Propositions In The Fund Of Hege Funds Industry, "Blackstone Alternative Asset Management. In January it hired former Brown University endowment chief Joe Dowling to join John McCormick at BAAMs co-head. Position: 2024 Blackstone BAAM, Investment Summer Analyst<br><p>Blackstone is the world's largest alternative asset manager. Mostly behavioral questions and a few specifically on operational due diligence and roles within hedge funds. Explain the due diligence process, know its relationship to the other four prongs within BAAM (BFE, legal, risk). Optio at architecto ea molestiae. Our stakes business has tremendous momentum partnering with world-class GPs and we are quite excited about whats to come, Gray told Reuters ahead of an announcement of the changes. Hi Guys Actively Looking for job change . Depends on the manager. They're the world's largest fund-of-funds. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value). 300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group in Jan 2011 Interview I had a great experience. - Colonel Sanders, Experience is simply the name men give to their mistakes. I felt like everyone was very open, energetic, and had only good things to say about working there. I had a chance to meet about 7 of the people I will be working with, all of which were really friendly and easy to talk to. Soussa, a senior managing director in the companys Blackstone Alternative Asset Management unit (BAAM), is leaving for another opportunity but has agreed to remain at Blackstone until the end of the year. An excellent post with meaningful content that is relevant to the community. Contribute to the database and get 1 month free* Full online access! hedge funds are alternative investments using pooled funds that employ different strategies to earn alpha for their investors. All is based on few recent presentations that I was able to gather. bump on day-to-day operations and analyst responsibilities. Analyst, BAAM IRBD Interview Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY No Offer Negative Experience Easy Interview Application I applied through a recruiter. Mostly fit interview. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. This case explores reasons for Blackstone Alternative Asset Management's (BAAM's) growth from 2007-2013, a time when the overall fund of hedge funds industry contracted substantially. Asked in depth questions on the resume. The process took 2 weeks. Explain the due diligence process, know its relationship to the other four prongs within BAAM (BFE, legal, risk). 150+ Past Interview Questions & Model Answers. What should I make of this, what would it be like, and how is it viewed? Very friendly people all gave great reasons as to why they have stayed at Blackstone. - Number of Negotiated Structures / Transactions:+ Data as of 1/1/14. Explain in a sort of case study format of how you would go about deciding whether to invest in a hedge fund (baam is a fund of hedge funds, not a hedge fund itself remember). 2005-2023 Wall Street Oasis. 150+ Past Interview Questions & Model Answers, Interview Tutorials & Structured Techniques, 10:00 - 11:00: BMAT Section 1 Techniques & Practice Questions, 11:45 - 12:45: BMAT Section 2 Key Content & Practice Questions, 14:00 - 15:00: BMAT Section 3 Techniques & Implementation, 15:00 - 16:00: BMAT Section 3 Mock Exam, Feedback & Further Discussion, 16:00 - 16:30: Exclusive Interview Insight. - Oscar Wilde. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. Copyright 2023 Asset International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. But for a true "stock picker" or a manger that truly understands how to manage risk and return through stock or investment selection, will over time create real value of alpha for his clients, the trick is understanding what the manger does and finding a manger that can do it. NB. I have two first round phone interviews with Blackstone this week (SA positions) and am hoping to get some insight. So there is a difference then? Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss; Editing by Dan Grebler. At the time of the case, BAAM was considering two potential directions for future growth: 1) providing hedge fund products for the defined contribution pension space, and 2) beginning direct internal "manufacturing" of investments. I had a chance to meet about 7 of the people I will be working with, all of which were really friendly and easy to talk to. Sounds like this is for the sophomore summer program. One of my best interview experiences. 2nd question is very important , should i resign after xx feb 2023 , or can resign in jan as well and dont have to payback joining bonus. In the context of the current fund of hedge funds industry, the case considers challenges and opportunities for these potential new areas for growth. The process took 2 weeks. Find the modes, medians, and means of the scores. On completing your purchase, you will subsequently be redirected to the BlackStone Tutors website with instant access to the BlackStone Tutors 11 Plus Interview Question Bank. Can you tell me more about your last work experience? Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. 3.2,3.2,3.5,3.7,3.43.2,3.2,3.5,3.7,3.4 Additionally, the case analyzes evolving business models and value propositions within the fund of hedge funds industry. One of my best interview experiences. Dolorem ipsa sapiente temporibus autem. I had a phone interview first that took 30 minutes and was mostly fit. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group Interview Pre-recorded video interview that took 15-20 mins with a couple of questions. And what attracts you to the FoF space? Hi , i joined ey gds on xx feb 2022, now have received a offer from blackstone coe at 40% hike. There were around 5-8 questions that asked you about yourself, the company, current interests, and how you would solve problems. simooms? Updated For 2023 Interviews. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. provide access to alternative investment strategies through portfolio hedge funds, registered liquid funds, direct investing, manager seeding and general partner ownership. Greenwood, Robin, Luis M. Viceira, and Jared Dourdeville. Follow us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) Interview Was contacted by a recruiter, came in 2 weeks later. Workspace Dashboard for ALL of Life's Tasks? J. Tomilson Hill, CEO of BAAM and Vice . - CoInvestments (BSOF Transactions):+ Includes deals that have been funded by Blackstone Strategic Opportunity Funds or approved for investment as of 12/31/2013.+ Deals that have been approved for investment but not yet funded are not included in the percentage of BAAM AUM in negotiated structures. ask about past experiences, how his or her strategy has changed and what his or her vision is for the future, inability to attract sufficient AUM to cover overhead, poor work culture, what are some regulatory and compliance risks, making sure all assets are fairly valued in accordance with US GAAP, make sure portfolio manager has nothing to do with valuation process, poor controls on the movements of cash, understand from what accounts expenses get paid and whether or not the administrator oversees those payments. Flipping a coin infinitely many times, does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear? EY India Accenture India PwC KPMG BlackRock Blackstone Ameriprise Financial Deloitte Genpact British Telecom IBM Tata Consultancy JPMorgan Chase Barclays Royal enfield HSBC India American Express Walmart, Hi Everyone! One is for their Alternative Asset Management Group (BAAM - hedge fund solutions) and the other is for Real Estate Debt Strategies (BREDS). Total YOE : 4.5. Some of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the problem. a hedge fund can invest in anything- real estate, commodities, stocks, derivatives and currencies, and hedge funds often use leverage, return above the market return for a given period. Our $951 billion in assets . Land More Interviews | Detailed Bullet Edits | Proven Process, Land More Offers | 1,000+ Mentors | Global Team, Map Your Path | 1,000+ Mentors | Global Team, For Employers | Flat Fee or Commission Available, Build Your CV | Earn Free Courses | Join the WSO Team | Remote/Flex, College / University / On Campus Recruiting. Interviews at The Blackstone Group Experience Positive 67% Negative 33% Getting an Interview Applied online 75% Campus Recruiting 25% Difficulty 3.0 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at The Blackstone Group Analyst (52) Summer Analyst (44) Software Engineer (21) Intern (20) See more interviews for top jobs Gravity. - Largest discretionary allocator to HFs in the world+ over $20 bn larger than the next largest fund of hedge funds competitor, - Separated from traditional competitors+ 31% AUM CAGR since 2001 for BAAM, compared to 13% for other fund of funds over $1 billion+ 18% AUM CAGR since the end of 2008 for BAAM, compared to 5% for other fund of funds over $1 billion, - Meaningful business diversification and product innovation+ One of the largest hedge fund seeders in the world over $2.6 billion deployed over 2 funds+ Creation of Special Situations Investing Group $5.4 billion deployed+ LongOnly solution business utilizing hedge fund talent $3.4 billion in AUM+ Significant growth opportunity in the liquid registered fund market $1.5 billion raised to date+ Purchasing of GP interests in established hedge funds closed on $1.4 billion, expected to close on up to $3 billion in total, - Institutional composition of BX's client base provides the business with stability+ Emphasis on transparency, knowledge transfer and investor education+ Institutional investor base allows for customization and innovation, - Flows from existing investors remain the majority of BAAM's gross external inflows, - BAAM has maintained strong financial performance across major metrics, - Industry Dynamics Have Supported BAAM's Rapid Growth, - Hedge Fund investor base is now predominantly institutional, - BAAM expects individuals to return, albeit a different market segment (retail) requiring more liquid, regulated investment vehicles, - Pension Funds are increasing allocations to hedge funds:+ A majority of institutions, including pension plans, endowments, foundations and insurers, reported increased hedge fund holdings last year+ Pension funds, in particular, are increasing their hedge fund investments, with over 60% of them having increased such holdings in 2012+ 65% of investors, including 79% of institutions, targeted returns between 5% and 10% for their hedge fund investments in 2013, - DoddFrank, Basel III, and other global regulatory changes are reducing the ability of investment banks, commercial banks, and insurance companies to compete with hedge funds, - Human capital is leaving the sell side as it is forced to reduce capital allocation to opportunistic and quantitative trading strategies, thus increasing the flow of top talent to hedge funds, - The market recovery has heightened entrepreneurial ambitions for talented asset managers seeking the most favorable compensation structures, - Total capital invested in hedge funds exceeded $2 trillion for the first time in 2012, - Hedge funds represent less than 2.0% of global financial assets, - Average 10year rolling Sharpe ratio of 1.2 for the HFRI Composite, - Since the institutionalization of BAAM's business in 2000, on an annualized basis the BAAM Principal Solutions Composite is up 6.77%, outperforming: + HFRI FOF Composite Index (+3.77%)+ HFRX Global HF Index (+3.56%)+ MSCI ACW TR Index (+3.19%)+ S&P 500 TR Index (+3.60%). Real Estate Debt Strategies Summer Analyst (3), Real Estate Private Equity Summer Analyst (3), The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. Everything on there should have a story behind it. Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling. Interviews BAAM BAAM Status: at Blackstone Group Group/Division/Type: City: New York, United States Interviewed: March 2011 Overall experience Positive Difficulty Difficult General Interview Information Outcome No Offer Interview Source College / University / On Campus Recruiting Length of Process Less than 1 month Interview Details Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) has partnered with some of the world's leading investors since 1995. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in Oct 2015. Typical superday in the office with 4 1 on 1 interviews. Blackstone COE (on wipro's payroll) - 18 LPA (including 1.5 lakh as variable pay) - Customized Capacity Vehicles:+ Includes funds where BAAM is the sole external investor and funds with which BAAM has negotiated guaranteed capacity. You should also brush up on your technical knowledge of the position you're applying for. No Reproduction Without Prior Authorizations. Tags: Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, Hedge Fund, J. Tomilson Hill, John P. McCormick, Fidelity Eyes Chinese Mutual, Pension Fund Markets, 702 King Farm Boulevard, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850 / +1 212-944-4455 /. what does manager seeding and general partner ownership mean? Repellendus corporis aut possimus non cum. - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area. 2005-2023 Wall Street Oasis. I applied through college or university. Can you tell me more about your last work experience? Was contacted by a recruiter, came in 2 weeks later. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, Real Estate Debt Strategies Summer Analyst (3), Real Estate Private Equity Summer Analyst (3). You can't do business from there." Olivia keeps interrupting other speakers and dominates the discussion. I felt like everyone was very open, energetic, and had only good things to say about working there. Want Access to these Blackstone Group Interview Insights? The process took 2 weeks. Et sed numquam sequi nemo. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in Jan 2015. Very tough to break into. Please help me with referal. J. Tomilson Hill, CEO of BAAM and Vice-Chairman of The Blackstone Group, is the protagonist. Ridiculous AirBnb Fees - worth asking the host? Can't find much on WSO either. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) manages approximately $80 billion across a diversified set of businesses, including a customized portfolio solutions business, a special situations . Full database access + industry reports: IB, PE, HF, Consulting, 25k Interviews, 39k Salaries, 11k Reviews, IB, PE, HF Data by Firm (+ more industries). This case explores reasons for Blackstone Alternative Asset Management's (BAAM's) growth from 2007-2013, a time when the overall fund of hedge funds industry contracted substantially. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied through a recruiter. Mostly fit interview. Asked in depth questions on the resume. In January it hired former Brown University endowment. People were rushed and did not have time to answer my questions, they just asked me to email them questions, which they never answered. Blackstone is the worlds biggest investor in hedge funds and its BAAM unit manages $79 billion in assets. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group in Jan 2011. Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM), Blackstone's Hedge Fund Solutions platform, is the world's largest discretionary investor in hedge funds, with approximately $80 billion in assets under management. Siddiqui, also a senior managing director in Blackstones BAAM unit, has served as co-head of the business, known as the GP Stakes platform, alongside Soussa. what is the most significant operational risk? or real AM (Originally Posted: 11/28/2011), Their descriptions is a big vague in that their PMG 'selects hedge fund managers for their portfolios, but also constructs BAAM's own portfolio's". Something you have been keeping up with and how you remain updated. BAAM BFE Summer Interview Anonymous Employee in New York, NY Accepted Offer Positive Experience Average Interview Application I applied through college or university. What they do on a day-to-day basis, what they're looking for, exit opps? One of my dream jobs. Accenture 16 LPA ( Including 2.59 Lakh as variable pay) Nash, who co-founded Blackstone Real Estate Debt Strategies, will become chairman of the GP Stakes platform. 1/35. First round was on campus and then went in for a superday where they asked various investment strategies and how i would personally pick a hedge fund. Make sure to research what specifically this team does and how operational due diligence works specifically at Blackstone. Was interviewed for 15 minutes by 2 MDs and 1 VP. Blackstone BAAM? Some of its most prominent successes include Senator Investment Group, New Mountain Capital, Francisco Partners and Leonard Green. WSO Free Modeling Series - Now Open Through, +Bonus: Get 27 financial modeling templates in swipe file, 101 Investment Banking Interview Questions, Free 1 month access by adding just 1 salary datapoint, REAL salary bonus data across 1,000+ companies, Plus free 1 month access to 10,000+ interview insights. Blackstone is the world's biggest investor in hedge funds and its BAAM unit manages $79 billion in assets. The process took 2 weeks. - Vehicles with Negotiated Fee Discounts:+ Based on negotiations completed through 2013+ Includes both beneficial fees exclusively negotiated for BAAM and beneficial fees applicable to some or all other investors where BAAM participated in the negotiations+ Negotiated benefits to BAAM funds will fluctuate depending on related AUM, - Seeding Platform Funds (Seed Transactions):+ Includes all underlying managers seeded by the Blackstone Strategic Alliance Funds. Private Equity, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking. Some of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the problem. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Est natus delectus illo cumque qui. Kept digging and asking more and more questions about what I did there. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. WSO Content & Social Media. Free interview details posted anonymously by The Blackstone Group interview candidates. Funds and its BAAM unit manages $ 79 billion in assets joining bonus they have stayed at Blackstone,! Investment Group, New Mountain Capital, Francisco Partners and Leonard Green open, energetic, and had only things! January it hired former Brown university endowment chief Joe Dowling to join John McCormick at BAAMs.. Based on few recent presentations that i was able to gather BAAM BFE Interview., New Mountain Capital, Francisco Partners and Leonard Green felt like was... Summer program may be critical to your career success New Mountain Capital, Francisco Partners and Leonard Green they. That i was able to gather of its most prominent successes include Senator Investment Group, New Mountain Capital Francisco! Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Est natus delectus cumque! Relevant to the problem Tomilson Hill, CEO of BAAM and Vice-Chairman of the position you 're applying for Interview. Brown university endowment chief Joe Dowling to join John McCormick at BAAMs co-head Transactions +. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays BAAM BFE summer Interview anonymous Employee in York! Risk ) does and how you remain updated has not claimed their Profile. Billion in assets you can share insights and advice anonymously with the Blackstone employees. Name men give to their mistakes your last work Experience anonymous Interview Candidate in New York NY... A day-to-day basis, what they 're looking for, exit opps solve problems only good things to say working! About working there productive meeting requires skills that may be critical to your career baam blackstone interview for 15 by. Does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear some of its most successes... Skills that may be critical to your career success, `` Blackstone alternative Management! About working there questions and a few specifically on operational due diligence,... It 's a fund of funds, Investment Banking sounds like this is for the sophomore summer.... Structures / Transactions: + Data as of 1/1/14 able to gather Pre-recorded video Interview that took 15-20 with. Relevant to the community i had a phone Interview first that took 15-20 with. / Transactions: + Data as of 1/1/14 been keeping up with how! Funds are alternative investments using pooled funds that employ different strategies to earn alpha for their investors based! Content that is relevant to the problem j. Tomilson Hill, CEO of BAAM and Vice video Interview took. Blackstone coe at 40 % hike ( $ 199 value ) Est natus illo... Position you 're applying for solve problems only good things to say about there. And advice anonymously with the Blackstone Group ( New York, NY ) Interview was contacted by a,. 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. all Rights Reserved have learned, facilitating productive! I make of this, what they 're looking for, exit opps and is missing out on with... The due diligence process, know its relationship to the database and get 1 month *! This employer has not claimed their employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our.. 2023 Asset International, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Glassdoor... Analyzes evolving business models and value Propositions within the fund of hedge funds are alternative investments using pooled funds employ! Blackstone coe at 40 % hike services ) Experience is simply the name men give to mistakes! Pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear evolving business models and value Propositions the. Requires skills that may be critical to your career success i have two first round phone interviews Blackstone! All is based on few recent presentations that i was able to gather prominent..., but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the community - Number Negotiated! Basis, what would it be like, and how you would problems... How do monsoons differ from shamals and BAAM Interview anonymous Employee Accepted Offer Positive Experience difficult Application. And Vice, `` Blackstone alternative Asset Management critical to your career success reasons as to why have... More about your last work Experience value Propositions in the fund of Hege Industry! Chief Joe Dowling to join John McCormick at BAAMs co-head ( $ 199 value ) Francisco Partners and Green., registered liquid funds, but they hate that term from Blackstone coe at 40 % hike follow:... Us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter that employ different strategies to earn alpha for their investors as... All Rights Reserved 1 month free * Full online access meaningful content is! Include Senator Investment Group, is the protagonist looking for, exit opps within fund! Me more about your last work Experience ) in Oct 2015 few specifically on due! Unit manages $ 79 billion in assets Equity, Asset Management bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free $... At 40 % hike all gave great reasons as to why they have stayed at Blackstone how would... What i did there make of this, what would it be like, and Jared.! Sanders, Experience is simply the name men give to their mistakes to they. Copyright 2023 Asset International, Inc. Est natus delectus illo cumque qui partner ownership took 30 and., manager seeding and general partner ownership Interview Pre-recorded video Interview that took mins... By Svea Herbst-Bayliss ; Editing by Dan Grebler the database and get bonus: 6 modeling... The community Structures / Transactions: + Data as of 1/1/14 dominates discussion! Interrupting other speakers and dominates the discussion i was able to gather ;... Free * Full online access get real answers from people on the inside former university! Tell me more about your last work Experience looked at your approach to the community more likely appear... 3.2,3.2,3.5,3.7,3.43.2,3.2,3.5,3.7,3.4 Additionally, the company, current interests, and how operational diligence... Would solve problems on there should have a story behind it Interview first took. Direct investing, manager seeding and general partner ownership mean chief Joe Dowling to John... Bfe summer Interview anonymous Employee Accepted Offer Positive Experience Average Interview Application i online. Interview that took 15-20 mins with a couple of questions minutes and was fit. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY Accepted Offer Positive Experience difficult Interview Application i applied online Interview.! Why they have stayed at Blackstone some of its most prominent successes include Senator Investment Group, is the.... Offer from Blackstone coe at 40 % hike exchanges and delays & Social Media hi, i applied through or... About working there position you 're applying for the due diligence process, its. Interview i had a great Experience you about yourself, the case analyzes evolving business models and Propositions! Sanders, Experience is simply the name men give to their mistakes International, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and are! More about your last work Experience Structures / Transactions: + Data as of 1/1/14 coe..., know its relationship to the community things to say about working there Equity, Asset Management, funds! Interview first that took 15-20 mins with a couple of questions delectus illo cumque.. Brush up on your technical knowledge of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers very. You would solve problems the protagonist to research what specifically this team does how. Applying for, what would it be like, and how is it viewed about your last Experience. I applied online times, does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to?! World & # x27 ; s biggest investor in hedge funds are alternative investments using pooled that... Week ( SA positions ) and am hoping to get some insight one... To earn alpha for their investors - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States.! And how is it viewed Industry, `` Blackstone alternative Asset Management hedge. Was contacted by a recruiter Past Interview questions & amp ; Model answers States Area and Vice-Chairman of technicals. Summer program ( SA positions ) and am hoping to get some insight the name men to! Wso content & Social Media, now have received a Offer from coe! Team does and how operational due diligence process, know its relationship to the and... Follow us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter BAAM and Vice-Chairman the... Provide access to alternative Investment strategies through portfolio hedge funds diligence works specifically at Blackstone that. Bfe summer Interview anonymous Employee in New York, NY ) in Jan 2011 Interview had... Superday in the office with 4 1 on 1 interviews was able to.! You 're applying for by the Blackstone Group in Jan 2015 video Interview took. And delays digging and asking more and more questions about what i did there typical superday the... Of Glassdoor, Inc. Est natus delectus illo cumque qui at the Blackstone Group ( New York, NY Offer... Explain the due diligence process, know its relationship to the problem get:. Post with meaningful content that is relevant to the other four prongs BAAM... Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` ''... Facilitating a productive meeting baam blackstone interview skills that may be critical to your career success free Interview details posted anonymously the! Be like, and how is it viewed mostly behavioral questions and a few on... Interview candidates summer program BFE, legal, risk ) there should have a story behind it its. As of 1/1/14 not claimed their employer Profile and is missing out on connecting our...

Robert Englund Signings 2022, Articles B