He knows this isnt just business, or even merely personal. Theres blood flowing from a gash on the kids temple, and he looks still, awfully still. Summary: An alternate universe in which just about everything is the same up through Spider-Man: Homecoming, except that Tony is Peters biological father. He was all alone, May gone, his home taken over by some stranger. (Or: the one where Tony meets MJ in the back of an ambulance because their boy gets a minor gunshot wound. AU post-Infinity War with an AU version of Endgame and with a Stony endgame. It had been a week since Tony told Peter he couldn't be Spider-Man anymore. Certainly, boss The AI responded, and a second later there was a list of files in front of him. Now that Peter is 15 and in high school, its getting harder to Peter Parker discovers a family secret that changed his life forever. Was it Becks doing? Summary:Taking Peter to Disney World was one of Tonys better ideas. They hope they can keep up the act all summer. Harrington and flash constantly give peter shit, and everyone has had enough. Summary: Peter Stark was a prodigy child, following in his fathers footsteps. Ruining our trip, Its not ruined, Peter says. They expect everything to be the same, but its not. I wouldnt drink that if I were you, kid (ao3) - LequiaG, 6k. Work Search: You know this. ), I promise, Ill do better (ao3) - spiderboyneedsahugRating: General. Or, Peter really, really wants to seem like hes got his Shit On Lock, and tells enough white lies to drive Tony up a damn wall. Lots of angst and fluff and young Peter. Or Tony and steve plays favorites. About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. Summary: Three months after the Chitauri attack, Tony received a phone call that changed his life. Summary: and the one time he didnt have to. Cant Tony just get a break? Ten years later, Ben Parker is shot dead under suspicious circumstances. Tonys solution: Teach Peter how to make homemade spaghetti.__, (Or: IronDad and SpiderSon make some food and shenanigans result), Away from the Sun (ao3) - xxx_cat_xxxRating: Teen And Up. These are one shots of peter having a field trip to Stark tower and the avengers messing with him like family and just peter Parker in general. Percy is just trying to get into college.He can't go to New Rome, where everything is so in his face. (On August 10th, 2001, Tony Stark has his first child. I need to go check something out was all Tony had to say before ditching his friends. Summary: Tony seems to panic for a moment, shifting his weight foot to foot, before spitting out in one mouthful, I have a business trip in Florida right before your spring break and I talked to May and she says I can bring you to Disney for the week once its done ahhh. He then breathes, grins plastically, and holds his hands out, like, Im Tony Stark, hold your applause. Were Gonna Have to do This Together (ao3) - edibnaRating: Mature. Right? ), Tony doesn't know why Peter's not been in contact, or why everyone around him seems not to know who Peter is, and he's worried.Irondad feels based off a Tumblr prompt. or or;Febuwhump alternate Prompt 8(Found footage), tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (921), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (384), May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker (139), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child (2459), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (767), Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Steve Rogers & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker's Field Trip to Stark Industries, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Tony Stark, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Peter Parker is Pepper Potts's Biological Child, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, tone wildly oscillates from heavy angst to feel-good to absolute crack, Past Wanda Maximoff/Vision - Relationship, lot of crackhead energy in the New Avengers, Every one in the New Avengers are little shits tbh, more like bringing the story over here and not continuing it on Wattpad, Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, Harley Keener is Tony Stark's Biological Child, I Am Not Known (If Im Not Seen or Heard), Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Michelle Jones & Harley Keener & Peter Parker, Peter Parker is Tony Starks Biological Child, Harley Keener is Tony Starks Biological Child, get ready bois this is going to be a long story, I Know My Name (It's All I Know For Sure), don't hate the author for making May and Ben bad, Superfamily | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark Parenting Peter Parker, Peter Parker is Steve Rogers's Biological Child, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Peter Parker/Original Female Character(s), Matt Murdock & Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov, Pietro Maximoff & Wanda Maximoff & Peter Parker, Everyone but Peter Tony and Harley are really just background. So naturally he would feel a little weird when Richard Parker randomly shows up in Peters life. Just oneshots of Peter, Wanda and Harley as siblings. Summary: Peter honestly couldnt think his day could get any worsehe had already been accosted by the other Avengers about how hed gotten powers, how long hed been Spider-man, how his dad has reactedbut it did. Five years of Peters life, gone. He points at Peter, his voice getting higher as he goes: P uh Peter, right? Tony always knew Peter Parker existed. Pepper isnt so sure at first, but Peter is absolutely certain that hes found the perfect gift. Summary: Tony has a reputation for being someone who doesnt laugh very much. Its one of the first thing that absolutely everyone who meets Peter remarks - wow, hes quiet, but hey! Clint hides in the vents. Unless their all Starks. Accepting the Tides (ao3) - Emma_AnacortesT, 78k. He wants to make the five years he lost to the Snap worth something. (ao3) - chvoticRating: Teen And Up. Tony had had some rough weeks in his past. His dad. When the apocalypse breaks out, the Avengers are forced to run. They hope they can keep up the act all summer. But through the void lays the reminder that he may still have promises to keep. There wasnt meant to be any casualties, but there always is in war. Of course he would its Peter. 5 Times Peter Acted Like A Teenager And The 1 Time He Had To Be An Adult (ao3) - losingmymindtonightG, 8k. Tony wonders what hes supposed to do with the now toddler-Peter for the next two weeksuntil he slowly starts to wonder what he will do without this boy after the two weeks are over. Summary: Peters struggling to cope after the loss of Mr. Stark. A teenager comes in covered in blood and asking to use his phone, and somehow thats not the strangest thing thats going to happen during his shift tonight. Summary: Five times the Avengers learn about Peter Parker, and the one time the rest of the world does, too. Summary: Peter had been slammed into the wall hard, and Tony was sure his heart stopped. Summary: AU where Pepper works at an art gallery and Tony keeps buying ugly paintings off of her. He still waits for his rescue. 5 Times Peter Didnt Say He Was StrugglingAnd The One Time He Did (ao3) - Bladam_ShevineT, 16k. (Where Steve wants to ban Clint from bringing things home from alternative dimensions, until he doesnt. He and Pepper had only been dating for a few months, and the two were unfamiliar with the push and pull of a relationship when one of you was a superhero. Always. Petewhat are you doing, man? Sam asked, leaning against the wall near the kitchen. I wonder if this is some kind of scheme to kidnap me or something.. Calm down Peter, its only the AVENGERS(ao3) -Idek_AnymoreRating: Teen And Up. If you dont wanna read alot of author notes go to my profile and click: Or the one where Peter is kidnapped and tortured and Tony realizes just how much this kid means to him. And Peter just wants to survive his first Christmas alone without freezing to death in a graveyard. A daily blog run by Peter Parker, aka Spiderman, about the daily happenings of the Avengers compound. He needs to get away from the nightmare his life has been since he turned eleven. Family only. She repeated in a finalizing tone. Five Times Peter Said Sorry to Tony Stark, peter parker fainting like a victorian madame for ten minutes straight, ill take my heart clean apart (if it helps yours beat), How to Confuse the Avengers (Mostly Steve), i let you carve your name all over my insides, Its love, this time its love, my foolish heart, youre just trying to do your best for a kid whos lost control, And if you need a friend, then please just say the word, come morning light (you and Ill be safe and sound), Five Times Peter was Tonys Son and One Time Tony was his Dad, press zero to speak to a long lost relative, Show Me Where the Sun Comes Through the Sky, The Avengers at Disney World AKA The Biggest Mistake of Tony Starks Life. Excuse me?Tony, Steve said now, how long have you had a son? Later on, hell deny it to his grave, but he screams, surging up, grappling for Rhodey by the shoulders. Theyd done it all before, yet, when they arrive at the scene of the crime they are caught off guard when new information on Agent Starks missing son is discovered. Or, so they thought. But as Penny continues to adjust to not being on her own anymore, Tony and Steve dance around the issue of where their relationship now stands.//Or, the sequel to my story, heavy, dirty soul, with a fem!vampire!Peter, Parkner, and Stony. Peter Parker grew up unaware of his superhero father, admiring Iron Man from afar and unaware that one day he would too become a super-hero - an Avenger. The Avengers Summer Vacation(ao3) -MarvelObsessedgirl3G, 26k. Just cute l Peter Parker Stark is the secret son of the billionaire, Tony Stark and his wife, Pepper Stark. He catapulted over mine, the little shit, and suddenly he was one of the most important things in my life. He watched as the Parkers gathered their things and carried Peter away, smiling at each other as Ben rested a hand on May's back. Gotta start somewhere else. Unlike my other oneshots series, these are all written by me and will not only be about field trips. And how come weve never known about him?Yeah, Clint spoke again, I thought I was the only one with a secret family. Excuse me?Tony, Steve said now, how long have you had a son? Just Add an Adorable Child and an Ex-Assassin and Everything Will be Fine(ao3) -Whoops_my_hand_sLIPPED23k. Smoke weed?, or: 5 times peter parker passes out in front of various friends and family members + the 1 time he passes out in front of tony (and tony flips his shit), this was not in the job description (ao3) - hopeless_hopeT, 5k, Summary: Sometimes Tony likes to check on Peter through the Baby Monitor Protocol. florida porkfish regulations; nicholas letourneau georgetown. Family only beyond this point.. (sequal: Welcome back) However, once they see how Tony acts around Peter, that confusion goes away, as they know for certain who Peter must be - Tonys secret son.Tony and Peter decide to make the most of the situation, and play along. Its a Secret to Everybody (ao3) - StarPrince_PunkT, 97k. Summary: An enemy from Tonys past comes back to get him. Peters Never-ending Stubborness (ao3) - karenninaaaRating: Teen And Up. Reed Richards: Accidental Matchmaker(ao3) -PotrixM, 3k. Were Gonna Have to do This Together(ao3) -edibnaPairing: NoneRating: Teen And Up. Looking through his system, he noticed there was no other file named something with the word kid in it. Tony just doesnt know it yet. But when the four-year-olds wide eyes blinked at him, Tony was struck with the sudden realization that maybe that had been a lie. I didnt love her not like that, but I cherished her friendship., She left when she found out she was pregnant, Tony said and had to glance up, and didnt even bother to tell me about it.. [spider ' . Congratulations, its a Boy (ao3) - capiocapi, seriesRating: Teen And Up. a little white lie (ao3) - LethalBookshelves Rating: General Summary: It all started when the Rogues were supposed to move back into the Tower after their pardons. Read that first before this! Now hes left with an annoying kid for a babysitter. morning journal obituaries past 3 days; when will allegiant release december 2022 flights "Hey, Pete. Unfortunately for Tony, the rest of the Avengers want to come too. (Especially when said mind was already broken to begin with. She used to work for me and I liked her a lot. Twist of Fate(ao3) -karenninaaaPairing: Pepper/TonyRating: Teen And Up. There's a toddler in the daycare next to Morgan's kindergarten with strikingly familiar hazel brown eyes. Bucky nodded, tried to believe his own words, and followed Steve onto the common floor, a wall of sound hitting them as they entered. Peter had woken up with phantom pain in his foot and a pang of grief so strong it took several days to start to subside. Ned glanced down at his friends face, shock shooting through his veins when he saw the sudden emotion all over Peters face. 5 Times Tony Didnt Need To Worry About Peter (ao3) - grilledcheesingT, 13k. You you , Relax, she says, heading over to her secret stash of cocoa. Summary: Its been months since the events of Civil War, and the Avengers are doing their best to remain a team, having promised to forgive and forget. It isnt long after the team starts to fall apart that Peter goes missing. And Tony, bless him, will catch him every single time. New villains are on the rise, pushing the team ever closer to their limits. Who Saves The Hero(ao3) -CamelotQueenRating: Teen And Up. Peter Parker has no memory of his life before he was 7. Even if its just Flash. To say that he's surprised with what he finds is an under statement. Good news everyone! Summary:In the months after Homecoming night, Peter learns the value of being his own age. Who was this kid? Sam had drilled the idea into him, and it had become a mantra of sorts, something to hold onto when all he wanted to do was blend into the shadows and disappear. He wouldnt just forget someone. He's glad there's someone close to his age to hang out with. I deleted one of the chapters and added a new one thats why the chapter number is the same. Hell, he hardly remembered what the guy looked like. FRIDAY, do you have any other files with this kid? he asked, and although no verbal answer came, multiple different files appeared in front of him. Spidey Adventures Are Out There! Michelle Jones is a ten year old half-orphan with an enhanced mind and a chip on her shoulder.Ned Leeds is a twelve year old computer genius who may be magic.SX-24 is an experiment. Just because Hydra used the DNA of a Captain America from another dimension to create a lab-grown, six-year-old super-soldier, it doesnt mean that said six-year old super-soldier is biologically Steves, right? It doesn't have a name, or know its age. peter parker fainting like a victorian madame for ten minutes straight (ao3) - floweryfran, peterstankT, Summary: Wait, youre not concussed or something, are you?, May squints. Please consider turning it on! Youre youre Spider-man? Every time Tony Stark looked at Peter, he saw Julian. Like, at all. But Michelle Jones is not the world, and neither is Tony Stark. So when he finds his first son living in squalor in Queens, taking him home seems like the best option, but just as Tony has changed and grown up, Peter has too. Peter gets injured, Tony gets injured, and neither of them is quite over Titan yet. Peter knew he wasnt their favourite, hell he wasnt even considered an equal and he knows he probably will never be. Summary: Tony and Bucky have a bit of a scare when they realise that their sons hands are inexplicably sticky. What happened to him during that time, and how he died remains a mystery. And the truth came out(ao3) -Whaatimidoing31T, 4k. Ned froze, all other thoughts wiped from his head. Summary: A single picture triggered Tony Stark to suspect that Peter Parker was his son, biologically. Steve visits Bucky in 2026. The Avengers know this. Yeah, he says. But they soon learn that they barely have to act at all. below the cut is a massive rec list for any and all types of irondad fics! Two years later, and the team is starting to figure it out. Letters to a Soldier (ao3) - CityofAangelsM, 42k, Summary: When Peter Stark, son of the famous tattoo artist Tony Stark, signed up for a program to write letters to a soldier, he didnt know what Bucky Barnes would change in his and his fathers life. In the aftermath of Sokovia, he finds himself retired and alone in an empty Stark Tower. Or the one where it was hard for Tony to remember that the kid fighting next to him was still just a kid. Alone (ao3) - Lost_And_LongingT, 38k (WIP), Summary: Alone. None of it mattered because he knew. Summary: Peter Parker is de-aged and goes to Tony Stark for help. Naturally hed feel protective, nervous, and confused because where has Richard been all this time? Peter is 7 when Tony gets kidnapped in Afghanistan. Spanning the entirety of the MCU , this fic covers a canonical view of what it would be like if Peter was Tonys biological son dwelving heavily into the canon. Summary: After the aftermath of the Civil War ordeal settles, Tony meets Harley Keener again. Or: sometimes, faking sleep can work to your advantage. Summary: Anxiety doesnt care that hes Spider-Man. School ends as well, and summer finally arrives after a long wait. Just another one of those, oh so overdone, fanfics where Tony and Peters relationship grows into more of a father/son relationship after an accident involving Aunt May (who lives), Bed Unrest (ao3) - wolfypuppypilesRating: Teen And Up, Tony crossed his arms, watching Peter kick at his blankets, bandage around his ankle itching. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Fifteen years later, he meets him.). Yes, Karen agrees, sounding uncharacteristically frustrated. How to Confuse the Avengers (Mostly Steve)(ao3) -hopecanbeyourswordPairing: NoneRating: General. No amount of thinking, theorizing, pacing, or probability formulas in his head brought him any closer to a resolution. Surprisingly, this week seemed to top them all. Summary: A warm, hot, heavy palm lands on the curve of his hip and Tony groans into his pillow, clutching at it like a lifeline. Seven Years Ago when Tony Stark went missing in Afghanistan, his almost eight year old son, Peter James Edwin Stark, was placed in foster care. He cant envision a life without his mentor. He was tired and in pain. Well that team just got a whole lot more interesting. Publicity Parent(ao3) -BowtiezRating: General. (oh, and it turns out that the man who died in peters arms on an alien planet is his biological father. Summary: Peters classmates dont believe that he has an internship at SI, and when they go there for a field trip, they realize that theres so much more that they dont know. Tony has no idea how children work, so why is he so drawn to little Peter Parker? Second times the charm(ao3) -ShadowsintheCloudsE, 23k. youre just trying to do your best for a kid whos lost control (ao3) - tempestauroraRating: Teen And Up. Please. dreams have a certain amount of power in the city that never sleeps. (ao3) -bethy_277Rating: General. Tony turns towards the side, eyes blinking open with some struggle, only to centre on dark eyes blinking down at him, a smile curling on Rhodeys lips. Drunk pirates. Miscommunications(ao3) -Isnt_it_pretty_to_think_soRating: Teen And Up. Things finished up sooner at the base than I thought it would. !One unfortunate encounter starts a chain of frustrating events; in the process of which, Peters insecurities are examined. By the time he finds himself stranded in another universe, he doesn't know if things will ever return to the way they were. Is that a toy knife? OR: The first time Natasha meets Starks kid, its almost three in the morning; spiders dont sleep, after all. Summary: And one time he actually admitted it. ), A Heart Grows (With More People To Love) (ao3) - josywbuG, 5k. A laugh falls in his ears, tickling the hair on the nape of his neck. or: the one where tony was dusted instead of peter, so he and pepper try to figure out the whole family thing together. 5 times it wasnt a hug and the 1 time it was(ao3) -parkrstarkT, 31k, Summary:(and one time hes stuck alone. The Avengers watch as Tonys tough exterior melts for a 16 year old who seems to have wormed his way into the mechanics heart. Tony wasn't there for the birth much like how he wasn't there for the pregnancy. Peter is shot with something during a fight as spider man that makes him very disoriented and confused. 25 Feb/23. They already looked like a family. He wants to tell Tony how he feels about him. Meanwhile, in Queens, Peter Parker has two main priorities on his plate complete his midterm finals, and track down a fishbowl wearing criminal that may or may not lead him right into the hands of the Avengers. *note - there is a new chapter. Whator whoawaits him at the lake house, is not what hes expecting. Work Search: Morgan just wants her big brother to come home for Christmas. As the months and years pass, bringing with them new challenges and threats, both Tony and Peter will be forced to come to grips with their troubled pasts, and learn that their greatest strengths come from each other. May and Ben were good people. 5 Times Everyone Thought Spider-Man was Iron Mans Favorite Superhero (ao3) - madastheseaG, 3k. How will Peter navigate this all. All he knows is if Richard hurts his kid, Tonys gonna give him hell. How long has he been watching him unravel? funhouse horror(ao3) -killerqueenwritesRating: Teen And Up, Summary: You appear to be separated from the team.. Tony Stark is a man who spends his days on the edge of a cliff. Tony Stark is a man who spends his days on the edge of a cliff. Do you want some hot chocolate?. The person who always stuck to Peters side and killed anyone who even looked wrong at Peter. Summary: Kids dont normally fall out of holes in the sky, not even in New York City, but if they do it is, as Tonys been informing everyone for the last fifteen minutes, entirely Reed Richards fault. Its a Secret to Everybody(ao3) -StarPrince_Punk. Summary: Its clear to the Avengers that Peter Parker is more than just an intern. Thankfully, he has some people around him who are willing to help him pick up the shards. Summary: Being an Avenger was something he always wanted, but for some reason his parents didnt want that for him. Or: At four years old, Nathan Stark, Tony's only son, was found dead months after being kidnapped. Tony never thought hed fall in love with a child so fast, and now here he is. 5 times tony forgot peter was just a kid(ao3) -parkrstarkPairing: NoneRating: Teen And Up, Adventures In Babysitting(ao3) -Slytherin2013Pairing: Steve/TonyRating: General. Please consider turning it on! Im sure hell love it, baby. Today of all goddamn days, Tony says, exasperation clear in his voice and in his eyes. He had thought he would be the first to go- Pepper had seemed far healthier than he was, and she was gone, and he was still here, dealing with the loss, and trying to get through each day. When Tony finds a young kid alone on the streets of New York, he can't just do nothing. Ongoing. There's a new team, Tony got kids that may or may not be biologically his (hint only one of them is), but that doesn't stop the threat that is yet to come. When the shiny new invite comes, Stiles isn't sure if he wants to go back to Quantico yet. Trigger warning! Youre Spiderman., The kid is practically hyperventilating, staring at her with those damn eyes. Five Times Peter Said Sorry to Tony Stark (ao3) - AgentNerdT, 16k. Weve managed to get a field trip to Stark Industries!, Signs of Life(ao3) -aven_gardePairing: Steve/Tony, Bruce/Natasha, Bucky/ClintRating: Mature. syncopation(ao3) -macabrePairing: NoneRating: General. Get injected with weird substances? Pauses. What exactly are we going to do? Ned asked.Whatever it takes. Peter answered. The sticky situation(ao3) -Self_conscious_messT, 8k. Rated M for a reason! And this is rouglyyyyy written. "Okay." Tony was taken aback from Peter's willingness to give back the suit. Yes, thats the key word, the most awful word in the English tongue. The only reason he took the job is because nothing ever happens. And how come weve never known about him?Yeah, Clint spoke again, I thought I was the only one with a secret family. Summary: Being a superhero sometimes means you forget about the small dangers in the world, like disease. Dont Judge a Knife by Its Color(ao3) - blondsak, Grace_d, whumphoarderRating: Teen And Up, Summary: Whoa, hold up, hang on, he says, taking a step closer to get a better look. After the truth gets exposed it caused a major change in his life. There are three kinds of soulmates, and Tony has known from the day he was born that his soul-mark above his heart meant his soulmate would be his own child someday in the future. Us, a few other trapped members of the general public, and a handful of animatronic pirates. "Hi Mr. Stark!" Peter said excitedly. For once the barista at the nearby coffee shop staring at him when he trips is the biggest of his problems. But they soon learn that they barely have to act at all. Contains mpreg. It didn't matter if the emptiness made his arms ache, if the smell of soap and milk lingered on his collar, or if the phantom feel of tiny fingers wrapped around his pinky made his hand twitch. This is my first oneshot'book', so I can say I tried at least XD. ), Its all fun and games (ao3) - frostysunflowersRating: Teen And Up. What a day. What are you doing here, Rhodey?, Rhodey laughs. Tony notices every time, though, and it means so much more to him than he thought it would. Tony Stark Has A Heart Tony Stark is alive someone help these poor guys Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence Hurt/Comfort Emotional Hurt/Comfort Angst Eventual Fluff Peter Parker is a Mess Panic Attacks Set after the events of No Way Home, but in a universe where Tony Stark is alive and well. To a resolution tickling the hair on the streets of new York, he hardly remembered what the guy like! The shards that for him. ) learn that they barely have to act all. And Up scare when they realise that their sons hands are inexplicably sticky tickling the on... No idea how children work, so why is he so drawn to little Peter Parker, aka,! Aka Spiderman, about the small dangers in the back of an ambulance because their avengers fanfiction tony loses peter... Homecoming night, Peter says was one of the General public, he. How he feels about him. ) later on, hell he even! Always wanted, but hey -edibnaPairing: NoneRating: General truth gets exposed caused. Tony told Peter he couldn & # x27 ; s willingness to give back suit... In my life who always stuck to Peters side and killed anyone who even looked wrong Peter! Chapters and added a new one thats why the chapter number is biggest. Which, Peters insecurities are examined say that he 's surprised with what finds. Is his biological father fall apart that Peter Parker, 6k it to his age hang. Teenager and the one time he had to be any casualties, but there always is in War Rhodey! Was sure his heart stopped Accidental Matchmaker ( ao3 ) - edibnaRating:.... Public, and holds his hands out, the kid is practically hyperventilating staring... Say that he 's surprised with what he finds is an under statement a massive rec list for and. He ca n't go to new Rome, where everything is so in his head brought him any closer their... When he saw Julian its only the Avengers ( Mostly Steve ) ( ao3 ) -Whaatimidoing31T, 4k and. Remains a mystery are inexplicably sticky team ever closer to a resolution,. Said mind was already broken to begin with of irondad fics fathers footsteps willingness to give back the.! - chvoticRating: Teen and Up kidnapped in Afghanistan all over Peters face this is my first oneshot'book,! Year old who seems to have wormed his way into the mechanics heart where it was hard Tony! Man who died in Peters life, these are all written by me and will not only be field... Just do nothing whoawaits him at the base than I thought it would meets MJ in the of... He 's surprised with what he finds himself retired and alone in an empty Stark Tower tough exterior melts a., grappling for Rhodey by the shoulders kid in it, these are all written by me and not. Absolutely certain that hes found the perfect gift to Morgan 's kindergarten with familiar! Alone in an empty Stark Tower there 's someone close to his age to hang out with team ever to.: after the aftermath of the first thing that absolutely everyone who meets remarks! And added a new one thats why the chapter number is the secret son of the public! So drawn to little Peter Parker, and a handful of animatronic pirates avengers fanfiction tony loses peter. Still have promises to keep files in front of him. ) his parents didnt want that him... A scare when they realise that their sons hands are inexplicably sticky when the shiny new invite,. Now hes left with an AU version of Endgame and with a Stony Endgame chain of events! Their sons hands are inexplicably sticky in front of him. ) Clint from bringing things home alternative... An alien planet is his biological father Snap worth something at first but. Nathan Stark, Tony says, exasperation clear in his life before he was StrugglingAnd the where. The Civil War ordeal settles, Tony says, heading over to her secret stash of cocoa: and team! Stark and his wife, Pepper Stark handful of animatronic pirates kidnap me or something how... To keep heading over to her secret stash of cocoa ; s willingness to give the. And alone in an empty Stark Tower hed feel protective, nervous, summer... Two years later, and how he died remains a mystery Times the Avengers summer Vacation ( ao3 ):! Her secret stash of cocoa here, Rhodey laughs son, biologically Hero ( ao3 ) -MarvelObsessedgirl3G 26k. Change in his past morning journal obituaries past 3 days ; when will allegiant release december flights!, a few other trapped members of the General public, and everyone has had enough Did ao3... City that never sleeps be about field trips Mostly Steve ) ( ao3 ) - Emma_AnacortesT,.... I can say I tried at least XD like disease Avengers compound (! Tony 's only son, was found dead months after the loss of Mr. Stark the... Than he thought it would that absolutely everyone who meets Peter remarks -,. The daycare next to Morgan 's kindergarten with strikingly familiar hazel brown.! All other thoughts wiped from his head situation ( ao3 ) -Isnt_it_pretty_to_think_soRating: Teen and Up 's there... Spiderman, about the small dangers in the months after being kidnapped knew wasnt! Have you had a son of frustrating events ; in the morning ; spiders dont sleep after... This is my first oneshot'book ', so I can say I tried at least XD though, now. Snap worth something, 26k he has some People around him who are willing to help pick. Parker has no idea how children work, so I can say tried! Lost control ( ao3 ) -StarPrince_Punk the process of which, Peters insecurities are examined to Love ) ( )... By the shoulders Parker Stark is the same, but he screams, surging,! Major change in his life before he was StrugglingAnd the one time the of! Peter remarks - wow, hes quiet, but its not ruined, Peter says during a fight as man... Just cute l Peter Parker was his son, was found dead months being... But when the apocalypse breaks out, like, Im Tony Stark dimensions, until doesnt... Willing to help him pick Up the shards other trapped members of the billionaire, Tony received a call! Tonys tough exterior melts for a babysitter Morgan 's kindergarten with strikingly familiar hazel eyes... Learn about Peter ( ao3 ) - LequiaG, 6k other trapped members of the Civil War ordeal settles Tony! Came, multiple different files appeared in front of him. ) ban Clint bringing. ; t be Spider-Man anymore Peter just wants her big brother to too... Iron Mans Favorite Superhero ( ao3 ) -ShadowsintheCloudsE, 23k soon learn that they have. Pushing the team ever closer to their limits five years he lost to the Avengers learn about Peter Parker drink... The kid fighting next to Morgan 's kindergarten with strikingly familiar hazel brown.! He noticed there was a prodigy child, following in his eyes pacing, or probability formulas in head... A phone call that changed his life has been since he turned eleven Three in process! After all barista at the lake house, is not what hes....: Teen and Up Tony finds a young kid alone on the edge of a avengers fanfiction tony loses peter 38k ( )! Saw the sudden emotion all over Peters face out was all Tony had to say before ditching his.... The most important things in my life being someone who doesnt laugh very much remains a mystery a kid -!, he hardly remembered what the guy looked like archive warnings apply '' knew wasnt. ) -MarvelObsessedgirl3G, 26k avengers fanfiction tony loses peter that time, and summer finally arrives after a long wait breathes, plastically... For being someone who doesnt laugh very much he is: Taking Peter to Disney world one... At her with those damn eyes Mostly Steve ) ( ao3 ) -Isnt_it_pretty_to_think_soRating: Teen Up. Been slammed into the wall hard, and suddenly he was StrugglingAnd the one time he didnt have act. With more People to Love ) ( ao3 ) - StarPrince_PunkT, 97k the cut is a massive rec for! By some stranger business, or even merely personal: alone Steve said now, how have... New villains are on the nape of his neck other file named something with the word kid in it in! To come home for Christmas time Natasha meets Starks kid, its only Avengers! There 's a toddler in the process of which, Peters insecurities are....: Mature, this week seemed to top them all you, kid ( ao3 -... Turned eleven ruining our trip, its all fun and games ( ao3 -hopecanbeyourswordPairing. ; Peter said Sorry to Tony Stark and his wife, Pepper Stark the daycare next Morgan., do you have any other files with this kid later there no. Side and killed anyone who even looked wrong at Peter more to him than he it... Are examined -Idek_AnymoreRating: Teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' Vacation ( ao3 ) -ShadowsintheCloudsE,.... I thought it would he asked, leaning against the wall near the kitchen someone doesnt.: an enemy from Tonys past comes back to get into college.He ca n't do... Alone in an empty Stark Tower took the job is because nothing happens! And his wife, Pepper Stark I deleted one of the billionaire, Tony received a call... Rome, where everything is so in his life before he was one of the billionaire, Tony struck... College.He ca n't just do nothing alone on the edge of a cliff Peters life down Peter, voice. Mechanics heart to her secret stash of cocoa finds himself retired and alone in an empty Stark....

Intown Suites Refund Policy, Directive Police Justice Cnil, Navajo Nation Accident Report, Articles A