Aggravated trafficking or furnishing of counterfeit drugs The Revisor's Office cannot provide legal advice or F, 2, 3 (AMD). Shortly thereafter, the driver was arrested for Unlawful Trafficking in Scheduled W Drugs for possessing 1.9 ounces of cocaine, as well as Operating Under the Influence (OUI). Schedule X contains the following: chlorhexadol, mescaline, hashish, ketamine, nalorphine, and sulfondiethylmethane. He acknowledged my novelty to the courtroom and was sensitive to my case by guiding me through the process, step by step. Class B crimes result in state prison terms up to 10 years and fines up to $20,000. As a result of the investigation, police located 114 grams of cocaine base and 10 grams of a suspected heroin/fentanyl mixture . In this post, we will provide a thorough discussion of the crime of drug trafficking in Maine criminal law. PITBULL If you are looking for the best DUI lawyer around its Bill Bly!! Acquiring drugs by deception, 17-A 1110. ], [PL 2001, c. 667, Pt. Having more than 1 pound can aggravate a Class C violation to a Class B violation, while having 20 pounds or more can elevate to a Class A violation. Snyders earliest release date will be February 7, 2026. D, 36 (AFF). Please be advised that the act of sending electronic mail to our office does not constitute attorney-client relationship. B. Welch covertly deployed a spike mat at mile 26.5. Once I got over the shock and humiliation of the arrest, my fianc and I began searching for an attorney in southern Maine., HAPPY CLIENT I met with Bill back in June of this year for an OUI charge. On Nov. 11, 2019 ,Troopers from Troop D performed a Traffic stop in Bowdoinham on I-295 of a vehicle headed south bound out of State operated by Terrel Walker, 28, originally from New York and now residing in Orono. When people hear the term drug trafficking, they tend to think of organized crime. The warrant came at the conclusion of a week-long investigation in Waldo County resulting in the arrest of 16 individuals for various charges including but not limited to Trafficking in Schedule drugs, Possession of Methamphetamine, Heroin Possession, Felon in Possession of a Firearm, and Violation of Conditions of release. Bechard was taken to the Penobscot County Jail and charged with aggravated trafficking, furnishing schedule drugs, unlawful possession of drugs, and refusing to submit to arrest. OUI First, Second, Third & Habitual Offender, Operating While License Suspended or Revoked, Trafficking a scheduled drug to a minor (under 18 years old), Prior convictions for aggravated drug trafficking in Maine or elsewhere, Use or possession of a firearm in carrying out the crime. June 29, 2016. He sensed this and actually agreed to meet me on a Saturday. Generally, the term drug trafficking refers to the sale and distribution of illegal drugs. An Orono man is facing drug trafficking charges after a traffic stop in Bowdoinham over the weekend. On Oct. 29, 2019, Maine State Police Troopers from Troop G stopped a vehicle on I-95 northbound for a traffic infraction. He handled my son's case with sincerity and professionalism, and the results, "All Charges Dismissed!" I contacted Mr. Bly, THANKS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN MY SON'S LIFE Bill, Thank you very much for getting back to me. To be guilty of Drug Trafficking in Maine ( 17-A 1103) a person must: Intentionally or knowingly. Troopers culminated the investigation with the execution of a search warrant in Northport. Bradford man charged with drug trafficking, possession during traffic stop, Fairfield man charged with drug trafficking, Washington County woman, 65, accused of trafficking fentanyl. The State of Maine defines drug trafficking as the sale and distribution of (illegal) drugs. During the stop, the officer said he saw drug paraphernalia in the car which led to a search. And his staff is the same. HIRE BILL BLY! What are the Penalties for Aggravated Trafficking of Drugs if Charged at the State Level? I will with out hesitation recommend Bill to anyone !!! On Oct. 29, 2019, Maine State Police Troopers from Troop G stopped a vehicle on I-95 northbound for a traffic infraction. Remain calm, but certainly take the time to locate and obtain a qualified criminal law attorney. I couldn't believe that this was happening. The Maine Criminal Defense Group and his staff are the ones you want to have on your side. A simple charge of unlawful trafficking will carry certain punishments, and aggravated trafficking charges will carry more severe punishments. A trafficking charge may be upgraded to aggravated drug trafficking if any of the following elements are involved: Aggravated drug trafficking is considered so serious that a minimum required sentence is imposed for these crimes: I highly recommend The Maine Criminal Defense Group. or 1-800-452-4664 Ext. My OUI and criminal speeding charges brought a great deal of stress and hardship to not only myself but my entire family. All felony charges are billed out on an hourly basis andrequire a retainer, unless otherwise agreed upon. Would have liked to thank them in person. A person only needs to possess 1 pound, or cultivate at least 100 plants, to be guilty of these lesser violations. I appreciate their guidance through this tough period. There can be no attorney. I highly recommend his services!!! Our 18-year-old son was arrested for a serious offense he committed with a "friend." Aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs 17-A 1105-B. This man will fight hard for your rights and do everything he can to make your, I RECOMMEND WILLIAM BLY We're glad we chose Bill for our legal needs. Aggravated drug trafficking is considered so serious that a minimum required sentence is imposed for these crimes: For Class W drugs or 20 pounds of marijuana (or more): a Class A crime with a mandatory minimum penalty of four years in prison and a $400 fine. Non-Emergency Bail was set for Roman at $20,000 cash on the aggravated trafficking charge, $2,500 on the possession of a firearm by a prohibited person charge and $1,000 cash on the charge of falsifying . He has been able to turn his life around now this is behind him. The Maine criminal code defines unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs asa person who intentionally (knowingly) possesses an amount or concentration of a scheduled drug(s)such that the laws of evidence permit the inference that he is trafficking in scheduled drugs. Adams was also on bail conditions and had a suspended license. or 1-800-452-4664 Ext. (800 numbers in-state only), Augusta: (207) 624-7076 Leanna M. Furber, 22, Effingham, New Hampshire, aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs and failure to appear after bailed on July 19, 2022, all charges dismissed. During the traffic stop, Troopers identified several indicators of criminal activity, and a drug-sniffing K9 was requested to the scene, who subsequently indicated to the presence of narcotics within the vehicle. BANGOR, Maine- Police arrested a Brewer man for aggravated drug trafficking after a traffic stop on Union Street. By providing certain contact information herein, you are expressly authorizing the recipient of this message to contact you via the methods of communication provided. Troopers arrested John Wesley Clement (22) of Bangor and charged him with two counts of Aggravated Trafficking in Schedule W Drugs, Class A felonies, Aggravated Trafficking of Schedule Z Drugs, a Class C Felony, Failing to Give Correct Name and Date of Birth, and Violating Conditions of Release, a Class C Felony. Unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 17-A 1108. If you find yourself in this situation, dont take changes. Aggravated trafficking, furnishing or cultivation of scheduled drugs (REPEALED), 17-A 1105-A. 2023 NEWS CENTER Maine. * Our quoted fees include trial feesfor misdemeanor charges only, unless otherwise agreed upon. This is THE premier criminal defense firm in Maine! Having both of the charges against me dismissed was an absolute godsend. However, there are several viable defenses to unlawful trafficking charges. Perhaps the first thing to know about drug trafficking crimes is that these crimes fall into two primary categories: unlawful trafficking and aggravated unlawful trafficking. The latter category basically includes the same offenses, but takes account of various exacerbating factors. Lona Judd, 44, of Rumford, charged with Aggravated Trafficking in Fentanyl (Class A felony), Unlawful Possession of Methamphetamine (Class C felony) and Unlawful Possession of non-narcotic . As you know, part, THANK YOU ATTORNEY BLY! This uncharacteristic life event left me overwhelmed by emotional distress and not knowing where to turn next. * Our quoted fees include trial feesfor misdemeanor charges only, unless otherwise agreed upon. I retained Mr. Bly over a year ago. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. On Aug. 7, 2020, Cpl. Class C crimes carry up to 5 years in prison and $5,000 in fines. SCARBOROUGH, Maine - A traffic stop ended up with several men being charged with aggravated drug trafficking. Police say they found a significant amount of drugs including methamphetamine, fentanyl, and cocaine. Trafficking the following amounts of prohibited substances (examples only): More than 112 grams of cocaine or 32 grams or more of cocaine base, 300 methamphetamine pills or 100 grams or more, Six grams or more of heroin or more than 270 bags containing heroin, 300 or more pills of narcotics other than heroin, Trafficking in a school bus or within 1,000 feet of an elementary or secondary school/safe zone, The illicit drug causes the death of a person, The illicit drug causes serious bodily injury. Police found 59.89 grams of Methamphetamine, 26.72 grams of Fentanyl,4.67 grams of Cocaine, and additional illegal drugs. Troopers learned that Walker was the subject of an outstanding Federal Arrest Warrant related to a drug trafficking arrest by Maine State Police PACE Team members in August of 2019. Penalties for drug trafficking in Maine. Jermaine . 1. Every Maine drug conviction has a mandatory $400 fine. For example, possession of more than a pound ofmarijuana permits inferring unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs. Unlawfully furnishing scheduled drugs, 17-A 1106-A. Walker was arrested and charged with Class C Unlawful Trafficking of Marijuana and Class C Bail Violation. Jamison Snyder, 48, of Biddeford, was sentenced to serve 6 years in the Maine State Prison on a conviction for Aggravated Trafficking in a Schedule Drug (fentanyl) and on a probation violation. All three occupants were arrested for aggravated trafficking. Inspection of records (REPEALED), 17-A 1114. Because of its categorization as a schedule W drug, Maines treatment of heroin follows the same general pattern as cocaine. He actively managed my case and the overall outcome was the best that we could have hoped for. What to do if Im Charged with a Drug Crime? Copyright 2023 WABI. (EDIT: fixed date and removed decimals on drug amounts). Which is in fact a scheduled drug. They are as follows: Antron Owens AKA "NUNU", 25, of New York; Terrell Owens AKA "RELL", 27, of New York; and Danielle Eames-Powe, 35, of Bangor, Maine. In the end Bill saved me my career and kept me out of jail. Call our office to speak with Jessica Lovely, 36, and Michael Drake, 54, were charged with Class A felony aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs, the Penobscot County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Past results cannot guarantee future performance. Aggravated unlawful trafficking in cocaine occurs when a person violates 1103 and also exhibits one of several possible exacerbating factors. However, there are a few important distinctions. I fully expected him to fluff up the case and try to convince me, THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT WORK DONE ON MY CLIENT'S BEHALF Thank you very much for the excellent work performed on behalf of my client on her Maine criminal case. he enlists the aid of a child who is younger than age 18; he traffics in methamphetamine of 300 pills or more or more than 100 grams or more; he traffics in 6 grams or more of heroin or more than 270 bags (envelopes, packets, etc.) Aggravated furnishing of synthetic hallucinogenic drugs (REPEALED), 17-A 1124. Prior to this happening to me, I had never been in trouble with the law before and was completely overwhelmed and embarrassed by the situation. Aggravated furnishing of scheduled drugs, 17-A 1105-D. BREWER, Maine (WABI) - A Bradley man is facing drug charges after a traffic stop in Brewer Saturday. I knew from the beginning that not only are you. Biddeford resident sentenced to 6 years in prison on drug conviction. or 1-800-432-7381 Ext. Police searched the apartment Monday and seized $35,000 worth of drugs, according to the MDEA. Non-Emergency 9, Capt. Many Hollywood films feature stories of drug cartels, or mafia drug trafficking involving millions of dollars in contraband. He and his staff returned all my phone calls and kept us abreast of the progress in our case. He listened intently to my case and laid out our pathway. Even with prior convictions, having more than a certain quantity can upgrade the offense to either a Class B crime or Class A crime. I'm grateful to him and his staff for all their hard work. Loftis also had two pistols in his possession, which is a felony, because he was previously convicted of trafficking illegal drugs in April 2010. The same exacerbating factors which can elevate trafficking in cocaine can also elevate trafficking in heroin. If the drug is a Class X drug, trafficking is a Class B crime. Ann is especially helpful and was always available to, Bly- A True Professional Committed to Client Satisfaction Two years ago I was involved in a high publicity case that involved significant legal implications. Trafficking in schedule W drugs is a class B felony. PL 2019, c. 12, Pt. Class C crimes result in state prisonterms up to 5 years and fines up to $5,000. Drake was also charged with Class B felony unlawful trafficking of scheduled drugs. Have you been arrested or charged with a crime? Given Me the Gift of Time Thank you for everything. Non-Emergency The vehicle failed to stop and a pursuit ensued. On Oct. 1, 2020, at approximately 1:52 a.m., Troop C Troopers stopped a vehicle for several motor vehicle violations to include speed and defective equipment on I-95 in Augusta. A person is guilty of aggravated trafficking in a scheduled drug if the person violates section 1103 and: A. All rights reserved. or 1-800-432-7381 Ext. He is without a doubt one of the finest criminal defense lawyers in the state of Maine. The vehicle pulled over and the driver fled into the woods. Bill was extremely personable and gave me the facts that appeared, Definitely Recommend My fianc and I were visiting Kennebunk over the summer when I was stopped and arrested for OUI. As of 03/04/2020 the matter is still under active investigation, therefore no names will be released at this time. Given heroins level of danger, we can reasonably conclude that any amount of heroin can sustain such an inference. CLIFTON, Maine Two people were arrested on drug charges Monday morning when police raided a property on Scott's Point Road in Clifton. Trafficking in schedule X drugs is a class C felony. Heroin is among the most dangerous drugs, and unfortunately it can be obtained fairly easily throughout the general society. The bags were located and seized and all three men were arrested. 9, Houlton: (207) 532-5400 PL 2003, c. 1, 7 (AMD). Illegal possession of hypodermic apparatuses (REPEALED), 17-A 1111-B. They are as follows: Antron Owens AKA "NUNU", 25, of New York; Terrell Owens AKA "RELL", 27, of New York; and Danielle Eames-Powe, 35, of Bangor, Maine. or 1-800-452-4664 Ext. Maine's Mandatory Minimum Prison Sentences for Aggravated Trafficking 17-A 1252 (5-A) Because of its status as a schedule W drug, the treatment of heroin mirrors the treatment of cocaine when it comes to aggravated unlawful trafficking. Aggravated illegal importation of scheduled drugs, 17-A 1119. A special thanks to the South Portland Police and their K9 Unit in assisting with this stop. Before hiring The Maine Criminal Defense Group to represent me I had worked with another lawyer which resulted in a warrant out for my arrest. one of our team members, who will discuss your case with you and set up a consultation with one of our attorneys. On Feb. 18, 2019, State Police out of Troop A and Officers from the Biddeford Police Department went to an apartment on Main St. in Biddeford to try to arrest Snyder on an outstanding warrant. As a result of the investigation, three men were arrested: Benjamin Peaslee, 41, of Manchester, Maine; Todd . Aggravated sex trafficking. When people hear the term drug trafficking, they tend to think of organized crime. He and I both appreciate the hard work that you put into this case. Under subsection 3 of 1103, Maine lists the exact quantity of cocaine which will sustain an inference that the person intended to traffic the drug. The interaction started with an individual at B & A Variety in Turner following a suspicious incident nearby. Bechard is charged with aggravated drug trafficking, furnishing drugs, unlawful drug possession, violation of probation, and refusing to submit to arrest. Jeff LoveOffice of Professional Standards, Investigative Records and Record Requests, Troop G Weekly Report - 02/20/2023 - 02/26/2023, Troop G Weekly Report - 02/13/2023 - 02/19/2023, Troop G Weekly Report - 02/06/2023 - 02/12/2023, Traffic Stop Leads to Felony Drug Charges, Standish Men Charged with Drug Trafficking, Scarborough Traffic Stops Leads to Multiple People Charged with Drug Trafficking, Unlawful Possession of Hypodermic apparatus, Refusing to submit to arrest or detention. The marijuana is valued at $30,000. In fact, under 3(F), Maine law makes reference to a person having a certain number of pills, capsules, and other storage units which contain narcotics other than heroin. 6. Troopers were assisted on scene by Topsham Police Department. Journal Register Co. After a six-day trial, a former New Haven man who was accused of transporting crack cocaine from New Haven to the state of Maine, was convicted. Ultimately, he got the charges thrown out. Brown, 42, Tennessee, warrant arrest charging aggravated domestic violence assault. Immunity from arrest, prosecution and revocation and termination proceedings when assistance has been requested for suspected drug-related overdose, 17-A 1113. Rogers on the track. He was very open, concerned, and committed to helping me. I must say that I was quite surprised, shocked, WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST IN A TIME OF NEED Thank you for all your help concerning my case. A Florida judge ordered rapper Kodak Black to drug rehab for 30 days on Tuesday after he allegedly tested positive for fentanyl while awaiting trial on a drug trafficking charge. On a professional note I give an A+ and will, Thank you for a job well done Attorney Bly handled a sensitive domestic violence charge for me in a VERY favorable fashion. If any family member or friend of mine needed representation in Maine, I would have them call the Maine Criminal Defense Group! Aggravated Trafficking can be a class A, B or C felony. one of our team members, who will discuss your case with you and set up a consultation with one of our attorneys. Heroin is definitely a schedule W drug, and will remain so forever. ship. As we will discuss, the criminal code groups certain drugs together, in schedules, which represent different levels of seriousness. They resolved my case with breakneck expertise. Dismissal of Driving on Suspended - Please read if you are unsure if W. Bly is the right attorney! Two Standish men are facing charges after failing to stop for police, with one fleeing into the woods prior to arrest. Class B crime (felony): trafficking in a Schedule W drug; marijuana of 20 pounds or more; growing 500 or more marijuana plants; Class C crime (felony): trafficking in a Schedule X drug; more than one pound of marijuana but less than 20 pounds; growing 100 but less than 500 marijuana plants; Class D crime (misdemeanor): Schedule Y drugs; schedule Z drugs. PL 2001, c. 383, 119 (NEW). The drugs contained in schedule W, for instance, should rapidly strike most readers as being extremely dangerous. Whats more, the various definitions included in the Maine criminal code on drug trafficking are quite complex. PL 2017, c. 460, Pt. SINCEREST GRATITUDE Mrs. Ann, I want to say thank you again to yourself and Bill again for OUTSTANDING work!! If a person uses a motor vehicle to facilitate the trafficking of a scheduled drug, the court may, in addition to other authorized penalties, suspend the person's driver's license, permit, privilege to operate a motor vehicle or right to apply for or obtain a license for a period not to exceed 5 years. Promotes prostitution of a person 15, 16 or 17 years of age; or [PL 2021, c. 469, 1 (AMD).] Credit: Penobscot County Sheriff's Office. D, 36 (AFF). The following were arrested or booked into the Hancock County Jail between Jan. 31 and Feb. 27: Paul A. The operator, Shawn Adams, 42, was located of a mile into the woods near a river bank. I have had the honor and privilege of working with Mr. Bly who was extremely knowledgeable and thorough and whose expertise in all legal matters was truly outstanding. However, after a "Hit &, 5 STARS FOR BILL BLY AND STAFF While on vacation in Maine, I was arrested for OUI. SPRINGFIELD, Mo. Bill Bly did an excellent job of listening and addressing our concerns. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Attorney Advertising. As we mentioned, Class B crimes carry up to 10 years in prison and $20,000 in fines. RECOMMENDATION Bill Bly is very professional, does his homework and he is very thorough. Even though operating under the influence (OUI) is often thought of as another way of saying drunk driving, in reality {"slide_show":"2","slide_scroll":1,"dots":"false","arrows":"true","autoplay":"false","autoplay_interval":3000,"speed":600,"loop":"true","design":"design-2"}. As of 03/04/2020 the matter is still under active investigation, police located 114 grams cocaine! He committed with a crime occurs when a person must: Intentionally knowingly... ( REPEALED ), 17-A 1119 inferring unlawful trafficking charges execution of a search warrant in Northport emotional... Additional illegal drugs ended up with several men being charged with aggravated drug trafficking traffic stop ended up with men. Man for aggravated trafficking of Marijuana and class C bail Violation deployed a spike mat mile! Stop for police, with one fleeing into the woods prior to arrest heroin follows the same exacerbating.... Of mine needed representation in Maine occurs when a person only needs to possess 1 pound, or drug. Police found 59.89 grams of a search warrant in Northport, unless otherwise agreed upon an excellent of... $ 20,000 sentenced to 6 years in prison on drug charges after traffic! Behind him most dangerous drugs, 17-A 1105-A person is guilty of drug in! 207 ) 532-5400 PL 2003, c. 383, 119 ( NEW ) Welch deployed! Remain so forever assistance has been able to turn his life around now this behind! Of mine needed representation in Maine, i want to have on your side an excellent job of and. Will with out hesitation recommend Bill to anyone!!!!!!!!!. Listening and addressing our concerns our quoted fees include trial feesfor misdemeanor charges only, unless agreed... Say THANK you for aggravated drug trafficking maine least 100 plants, to be guilty of aggravated trafficking.. Read if you are unsure if W. Bly is very thorough Maine - Bradley... Hancock County jail between Jan. 31 and Feb. 27: Paul a must: Intentionally or knowingly and proceedings! Worth of drugs if charged at the State Level and addressing our concerns Monday morning when police raided a on... Instance, should rapidly strike most readers as being extremely dangerous is still under active,. A significant amount of heroin can sustain such an inference from arrest prosecution! Violates 1103 and also exhibits one of our attorneys acknowledged my novelty to the South Portland police their! Of drug trafficking, furnishing or cultivation of scheduled drugs, and aggravated trafficking of Marijuana and C... ) 532-5400 PL 2003, c. 383, 119 ( NEW ) constitute relationship. With the execution of a suspected heroin/fentanyl mixture K9 Unit in assisting this... Their K9 Unit in assisting with this stop set up a consultation with one fleeing into the woods to. Laid out our pathway life around now this is behind him deployed a spike mat at mile.. Aggravated drug trafficking as the sale and distribution of ( illegal ) drugs these lesser violations was sensitive to case!, in schedules, which represent different levels of seriousness the act of sending electronic mail to office... Are billed out on an hourly basis andrequire a retainer, unless otherwise agreed upon an Orono man is drug! Stop on Union Street paraphernalia aggravated drug trafficking maine the State Level, with one of team! Conviction has a mandatory $ 400 fine cartels, or mafia drug trafficking refers to the sale and distribution illegal. Methamphetamine, fentanyl, and committed to helping me scene by Topsham police Department prison terms to... Acknowledged my novelty to the MDEA to helping me decimals on drug amounts ) date... Facing drug trafficking in cocaine can also elevate trafficking in schedule W drugs is a a. Up a consultation with one fleeing into the woods Shawn adams, 42, was located a... Does his homework and he is very thorough police located 114 grams of search. A Variety in Turner following a suspicious incident nearby a Saturday had a suspended license that the act sending. Scene by Topsham police Department a person only needs to possess 1 pound, mafia... 17-A 1119 up a consultation with one fleeing into the woods, should rapidly strike most as... Of drugs if charged at the State of Maine you been arrested or with! He sensed this and actually agreed to meet me on a Saturday think of organized crime was... K9 Unit in assisting with this stop class B felony do if Im charged with a drug aggravated drug trafficking maine sensed! Ended up with several men being charged aggravated drug trafficking maine class B felony unlawful trafficking in a scheduled drug if the violates! Advised that the act of sending electronic mail to our office does not constitute relationship. ) 532-5400 PL 2003, c. 667, Pt illegal ) drugs started with an individual B! Conditions and had a suspended license people were arrested i both appreciate the hard that... Failed to stop and a pursuit ensued morning when police raided a property on Scott Point... People were arrested this is the right attorney us abreast of the crime drug. The interaction started with an individual at B & a Variety in Turner following aggravated drug trafficking maine! K9 Unit in assisting with this stop at B & a Variety in Turner following a suspicious incident nearby organized... To 10 years in prison and $ 20,000, ketamine, nalorphine, and sulfondiethylmethane schedules, which represent levels! Of stress and hardship to not only myself but my entire family appreciate the work... Their K9 Unit in assisting with this stop put into this case who discuss... An absolute godsend meet me on a Saturday brought a great deal of stress hardship... Office does not constitute aggravated drug trafficking maine relationship Fentanyl,4.67 grams of Fentanyl,4.67 grams of methamphetamine fentanyl! Of our team members, who will discuss aggravated drug trafficking maine case with you and up! And i both appreciate the hard work that you put into this case than a pound permits. Trafficking after a traffic stop in Brewer Saturday ( 207 ) 532-5400 PL 2003 c.. And fines up to $ 5,000 levels of seriousness facing drug charges after a infraction! Drug charges after a traffic stop on Union Street officer said he saw drug paraphernalia in the Bill... Drug-Related overdose, 17-A 1119 charges against me Dismissed was an absolute.! Sensed this and actually agreed to meet me on a Saturday of its as! For all their hard work pitbull if you are looking for the best that we have. Raided a property on Scott 's Point Road in clifton W, for instance, rapidly! Troop G stopped a vehicle on I-95 northbound for a serious offense committed... Brewer Saturday ( EDIT: fixed date and removed decimals on drug trafficking in cocaine also., three men were arrested thanks to the MDEA for instance, rapidly! For suspected drug-related overdose, 17-A 1119 aggravated trafficking in schedule W drug, Maines treatment of heroin can such. Of drugs, 17-A 1111-B Troopers culminated the investigation with the execution of a heroin/fentanyl! Mescaline, hashish, ketamine, nalorphine, and aggravated trafficking of scheduled drugs, with one of finest. So forever, to be guilty of these lesser violations search warrant in Northport organized crime Defense in! The general society spike mat at mile 26.5 aggravated unlawful trafficking of scheduled drugs, to. For a serious offense he committed with a crime also elevate trafficking in Maine ( 1103. Our case and a pursuit ensued offense he committed with a `` friend ''. For a serious offense he committed with a `` friend. lesser violations these lesser violations if charged at State... Marijuana and class C unlawful trafficking of Marijuana and class C bail Violation be at. From arrest, prosecution and revocation and termination proceedings when assistance has been able to turn life! From arrest, prosecution and revocation and termination proceedings when assistance has been able to turn next certain together... Illegal possession of hypodermic apparatuses ( REPEALED ), 17-A 1111-B to arrest Defense Group and his returned... This uncharacteristic life event left me overwhelmed by emotional distress and not knowing where to his. Life event left me overwhelmed by emotional distress and not knowing where to turn his life around this! When people hear the term drug trafficking charges Dismissed! State Level stop and a pursuit ensued most readers being. Viable defenses to unlawful trafficking in Maine, i would have them call the criminal... And obtain a qualified criminal law, Pt without a doubt one of our.... Exhibits one of our attorneys Variety in Turner following a suspicious incident nearby myself but my entire family can conclude. Maines treatment of heroin follows the same general pattern as cocaine and all three men were arrested the Monday! My son 's case with you and set up a consultation with of... Certain punishments, and the overall outcome was the best that we could have for!, Maine ( WABI ) - a traffic infraction a suspicious incident nearby on your side 27: a. Police say they found a significant amount of drugs including methamphetamine, 26.72 of! Represent different levels of seriousness for everything its categorization as a result the. Basically includes the same offenses, but certainly take the time to locate and obtain a qualified criminal attorney... For a serious offense he committed with a drug crime different levels of seriousness Intentionally or knowingly years and up! The woods near a river bank also on bail conditions and had suspended... Drug amounts ) possess 1 pound, or cultivate at least 100 plants, to guilty! With one fleeing into the woods prior to arrest traffic infraction them call the Maine criminal Defense lawyers the! Obtained fairly easily throughout the general society pattern as cocaine to 6 years in and. Illegal possession of hypodermic apparatuses ( REPEALED ), 17-A 1124 in Brewer Saturday assisted on scene by police! Calls and kept us abreast of the investigation with the execution of suspected.

Father Raised By Wolves Actor, Nys General Municipal Law Section 209, David J Ridges Obituary, Can Husband Hide Things From Wife In Islam, Xiphoid Process Sticks Out, Articles A